Author Topic: Online or local sources?  (Read 7949 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Online or local sources?
« on: January 14, 2014, 09:01:27 PM »
Just curious what most of you use.

A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Online or local sources?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:33:41 PM »
just go to the gym, someone there should help.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 03:15:31 AM »
when you buy local, preferably from a guy who makes their own, you can always go back to him if something is bunk.. or dirty... or underdosed. ect...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 03:16:35 AM »
try doing that with most online ugls and you'll likely get a response of "so what? everybody else likes it" or a general "tough shit".

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 03:18:29 AM »
I use online only. Bigger selection, better prices, no pushing of other drugs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 03:36:29 AM »
There are some well-respected online sources. That said, I would love a local source with good stuff. Almost don't care about price. Just isn't in the cards for me.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 03:40:03 AM »
try doing that with most online ugls and you'll likely get a response of "so what? everybody else likes it" or a general "tough shit".

most sources do exactly this, but their are a few sources who will send you a fresh btach of product and also throw in extras for the trouble. I have had a real famous UGL source send me some horribly painfull Test E and he ended up sending me some out of his new btach and also sent me around 900$ in extras! most consider him the top source in the game. Not alot of spources will give you that kind of service though.Another time he sent me a vial of masteron wich was only 8ml and he did admit he does make some vials at 8ml to send out as samples and I must of accidently got one of those and he did ended up sending me the same exact order again for free! pluss he tossed me a few extra vials so I got about 1,000$ of free product at my cost. I would only order gear like Tren esters,Masteron and EQ from this source and it was all like 25mg overdosed. Like I said i did get one real bad batch of Test E from the guy but it usually worked real well.

I have also had other sources send me crashed gear and they made right on it but I never got anything extra except he gave me a more expensive product as a replacement. I have gotten real good service from UGL's when they have sent something not up to par or somehow sent me something other then I ordered , but I have seen and have heard of alot of people who have been treated pretty bad by UGL's, especially if you have no status on the board,it seems the higher status you have the more the source will go out of their way wich is not really that fair.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 05:29:57 AM »
You'll usually pay 2-3x as much for gear you buy locally...a bottle of test will go for $30-40 from a good online source, but you'll pay around $70-100 in a gym around here.

Yeah, there's a guy you can go to if the gear sucks, but any ugl worth their salt will replace an order without a second thought

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 05:34:16 AM »
I use online only. Bigger selection, better prices, no pushing of other drugs.
this^^^ also what WW said, I have had similar experiences to his with generous ''make it right'' type attitudes online.

Some key points to consider,
1. do not take a single person's word for it on online sources, do your own research and look for reviews on both products and source and 10 reviews means shit, we are talking 100's of them, don't be lazy.

2. rep is everything

3. never use your own address, come on guys be safe, should be common sense.

Now when you buy locally there are less things to worry about and chance are you will pay more but it is convenient and ideal and probably less hassles, so both have there advantages.

either way you still have to take precaution.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 06:34:05 AM »
I agree with OTH.

My first few purchases were in person and then i got in touch with some good online sources.  Once you do some research and find a legit online source you don't have to worry much anymore.  I've been using the same guy for over 3 years for all my AAS.

Don't always trust what people tell you about online sources, there are a lot of sources that suck who many people vouch for.  The best sources i have used were private and you never heard people mention them on any of the open source boards.

8)

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 06:57:26 AM »
this^^^ also what WW said, I have had similar experiences to his with generous ''make it right'' type attitudes online.

Some key points to consider,
1. do not take a single person's word for it on online sources, do your own research and look for reviews on both products and source and 10 reviews means shit, we are talking 100's of them, don't be lazy.

2. rep is everything

3. never use your own address, come on guys be safe, should be common sense.

Now when you buy locally there are less things to worry about and chance are you will pay more but it is convenient and ideal and probably less hassles, so both have there advantages.

either way you still have to take precaution.

so you use a p.o. box, or a friends address? I mean theresa fine line between being safe and putting your friends ass on the line right ? ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 07:09:22 AM »
so you use a p.o. box, or a friends address? I mean theresa fine line between being safe and putting your friends ass on the line right ? ;D
That is not what I meant, wooooooooooooooosh  ;)  ;D

I guarantee 95 out of 100 people that order still have bottles at their house when they order right? So how would like to put your home address then get your package seized and then all of a sudden (unlikely but possibly) their is a search warrant for your house where you still have some vials in your cupboards, ahhh NOT THAT SMART IS IT 

At least when you use someone's else's address they can play dumb and say ''I have no idea what that is, I want nothing to do with it'' and nothing happens, no risk no problems.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 07:16:23 AM »
I agree with OTH.

My first few purchases were in person and then i got in touch with some good online sources.  Once you do some research and find a legit online source you don't have to worry much anymore.  I've been using the same guy for over 3 years for all my AAS.

Don't always trust what people tell you about online sources, there are a lot of sources that suck who many people vouch for.  The best sources i have used were private and you never heard people mention them on any of the open source boards.

8)
yup, people vouch for sources when there is something in it for them so a handful of vouches is not enough IMO.

Funny you mentioned at first you went to local sources,I still remember the very first time I bought juice from a local guy and I paid 100 dollars for a bottle of test e and 130 for a bottle of deca, lmao  ;D

dustin

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 07:36:36 AM »
Both have their pros and cons. I used to order around 6 months worth at a time from online sources. But sending multiple money orders and dealing with fresh addresses and deliveries was such a headache. I'd normally pay close to nothing because of how tight I'd get with sources though, and when you have good rapport you'll find extra vials and samples of orals in there all the time. Build a good relationship with your source whether it's in person or online.

I normally don't buy things in person because the selection is usually a bit more limited, and because they've already gone through the trouble of brewing or acquiring their stash you can usually expect a mark up. But if you find a good, honest source in real life sometimes it's worth the extra expense. Sometimes you might just want an extra vial or two and putting in an online order is out of the question. I thankfully have a great local source who always throws me extra vials even if I'm just grabbing one or two items. When my daughter was born he said she was so cute that I had to get bigger and uglier to scare away the boys, so he gave me 6 vials of test and 6 vials of tren. 8)

Always make sure to be a positive and delightful customer. Even if you get poor gear, approach the issue professionally and don't be a fucking whiner. Juicers are the worst recreational drug users in the world. No one's a bigger pussy than a juice pig who's crying because they suspect their gear is bunk. Sometimes there are problems, but sometimes juicers exaggerate and are big drama queens. I've found that as long as you approach and business problems with courtesy and respect, you won't have any problems. I've had a few shitty vials and because I approached it professionally, I was always reimbursed. I usually get an extra few vials for not being a douche about it. Some sources really do care about the quality of their gear, their reputation, and keeping their customers happy. The reason why I've never had huge issues is because if I feel a source is sketchy, I'll simply take my business elsewhere. If someone's a sketch, don't stick around with your business. Pack it up and go to someone else who's going to be more serious whether it's 2 vials or 20 vials.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 09:00:55 AM »
Both have their pros and cons. I used to order around 6 months worth at a time from online sources. But sending multiple money orders and dealing with fresh addresses and deliveries was such a headache. I'd normally pay close to nothing because of how tight I'd get with sources though, and when you have good rapport you'll find extra vials and samples of orals in there all the time. Build a good relationship with your source whether it's in person or online.

I normally don't buy things in person because the selection is usually a bit more limited, and because they've already gone through the trouble of brewing or acquiring their stash you can usually expect a mark up. But if you find a good, honest source in real life sometimes it's worth the extra expense. Sometimes you might just want an extra vial or two and putting in an online order is out of the question. I thankfully have a great local source who always throws me extra vials even if I'm just grabbing one or two items. When my daughter was born he said she was so cute that I had to get bigger and uglier to scare away the boys, so he gave me 6 vials of test and 6 vials of tren. 8)

Always make sure to be a positive and delightful customer. Even if you get poor gear, approach the issue professionally and don't be a fucking whiner. Juicers are the worst recreational drug users in the world. No one's a bigger pussy than a juice pig who's crying because they suspect their gear is bunk. Sometimes there are problems, but sometimes juicers exaggerate and are big drama queens. I've found that as long as you approach and business problems with courtesy and respect, you won't have any problems. I've had a few shitty vials and because I approached it professionally, I was always reimbursed. I usually get an extra few vials for not being a douche about it. Some sources really do care about the quality of their gear, their reputation, and keeping their customers happy. The reason why I've never had huge issues is because if I feel a source is sketchy, I'll simply take my business elsewhere. If someone's a sketch, don't stick around with your business. Pack it up and go to someone else who's going to be more serious whether it's 2 vials or 20 vials.

Agreed. In this digital age the online dealers have a name to lose, and it can be lost almost instantly. Badmouthing your local source is difficult to do, and might result in slashed tires or worse.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 10:05:48 AM »
All my years in the gym I never met a dealer.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 10:37:29 AM »
yup, people vouch for sources when there is something in it for them so a handful of vouches is not enough IMO.

Funny you mentioned at first you went to local sources,I still remember the very first time I bought juice from a local guy and I paid 100 dollars for a bottle of test e and 130 for a bottle of deca, lmao  ;D

Haha, i believe i paid $120 for like 100 20mg Dbols that were some UGL out of New Mexico.  Then i bought some Sust 10ml vials for around $70 each i think, i remember buying 3 of them and then a few more the next month.  Those were the first items i purchased and also some Var, but i don't remember the price.

The guy had HG amps, i think they were Testoviron and they were like $18 each; he had some connections in Europe and had been doing it a long time.  He was a well known guy who a lot of the power lifters i trained with back in the day knew.  He had his own "supplement" shop and dealt all of his gear out of there with his brother.  Guy was really cool and would never rip you off, but he was really hot and people knew the deal with him, so i stopped going to him after a few months.  I'm not sure what happen to him, but i remember his BMW was always seen out front and that's how you knew he was open.  That place closed down 5-6 years ago, so who knows what happen.

Thankfully, a really close friend of mine already knew the deal with the online industry and showed me the ropes.  The rest is history. ;D

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 11:12:45 AM »
I think it all comes down to the old adage of "Know thy source" , whether it be online or in person.

Buying in person
Pros:

• Faster access

• dont get flagged sending money orders
  • not giving your own address and finding
Cons:
  • more expensive

• get caught red handed, there is no playing dumb when you get busted reciving vials from some dude
  • if your source gets busted, they will easily rat out people they deal with in person

Buying Online

Pros:
  • Cheaper
  • More selection
  • Better Deals (usually)

• can play dumb if package gets siezed to your house (unless your being watched for  while to show pattern of delivery of amounts of gear)

Cons:
  • leaving a digital trace
  • coming up with fresh addressess
  • making sure names or aliases you use for money transfer dont get flagged

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 11:26:24 AM »

making sure names or aliases you use for money transfer dont get flagged[/li][/list]

All of the in-store Western Union kiosks don't give a shit about your real name. They don't look at licenses. Just give them any old name.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 11:28:22 AM »
All of the in-store Western Union kiosks don't give a shit about your real name. They don't look at licenses. Just give them any old name.

Depends on the amount you're sending...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 06:12:16 PM »
Depends on the amount you're sending...

True, I've been < $1000.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 09:16:26 PM »
I think it all comes down to the old adage of "Know thy source" , whether it be online or in person.

Buying in person
Pros:

• Faster access

• dont get flagged sending money orders
  • not giving your own address and finding
Cons:
  • more expensive

• get caught red handed, there is no playing dumb when you get busted reciving vials from some dude
  • if your source gets busted, they will easily rat out people they deal with in person

Buying Online

Pros:
  • Cheaper
  • More selection
  • Better Deals (usually)

• can play dumb if package gets siezed to your house (unless your being watched for  while to show pattern of delivery of amounts of gear)

Cons:
  • leaving a digital trace
  • coming up with fresh addressess
  • making sure names or aliases you use for money transfer dont get flagged

you dont' get arrested buying from a guy. it's the other way around. you get arrested selling, not buying.

if a source gets busted, the cops don't give two shits about who his customers were. they only care about who HIS supplier is.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 02:42:12 AM »

If something goes wrong with the source and you need to get your money back and they ask for your license...then what?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 02:53:57 AM »
If something goes wrong with the source and you need to get your money back and they ask for your license...then what?

LOL @ "getting money back"

If something goes wrong, it's gone. This ain't amazon.com.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 07:13:07 AM »
LOL @ "getting money back"

If something goes wrong, it's gone. This ain't amazon.com.

Hey, it's happened to me...I sent it to the wrong receiver and was able to get my money back.  Just say you're sending a charitable donation