Author Topic: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?  (Read 27197 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 06:20:08 AM »
It's how I met my first wife
haha brutal lie ;D

yes girls hitting on men in gym is perfectly acceptable,lobbystergirl, it happens to me all the time, theyre quite frivolous.

yesterday, one of them eyefucked me not once,not twice, but 5times.ofc i knew from first sight what she was thinking,he tried to make it appear random.but with every other look it became more obvious.then i granted her a smile with my incomplete set of teeth.

true story, but its also true that she weighed more than me ;D
n

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 06:22:45 AM »
...you motherfuckers

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 06:35:07 AM »
Been eye fucked many times at the gym. Girls and Guys.

One time i was walking back and forth between sets looking at the ground as i'd recently been eye fucked by 2 gay guys on separate occasions (including one of the personal trainers standing in the doorway just looking at me when i was trying to get through) and was trying to avoid any eye contact.

I had this weird feeling someone was staring at me, i slowly looked up and this chick was just standing there staring at me desperately, waiting for me to talk to her.

I was kind of shocked and missed saying anything. She sort of gave me a final stare and walked off. I never did anything for two reasons, the look was pretty desperate and she was pretty skinny with abs, no tits or ass, looks were ok but body not really that attractive. No curves.

Obviously she didn't take it that well, saw her here and there for a few months then Boom, she walks in with these ridiculous implants. She was only short and they fucking stood out. She obviously couldn't train for a while after getting them or had to add some weight to accommodate them because she looked better with extra fat.

Then she was training the same bodyparts i was at the same time i did every time i was there. She had one of the personal trainers some of those days but every time i was there, she was, same bodyparts, and i didn't train the same hours every session, some days 9am, some 6-7pm, so she'd worked this out. This went on for a few months, once i missed training legs in the morning and had to do it in the arvo, next time i went in she gave me a look like where the fuck were you. LOL.

After a few months of me feeling i was being stalked she wasn't there as much and i thought fuck it. So i chased her down after training and she said she had a boyfriend. Maybe happy to hand out the rejection? I said no probs, sorry to bother you, i was actually relieved, i felt like a dick for never saying anything.

Point of story? Don't act desperate, saying hi is good but get yourself in his head. This one really put me off. Kind of happened out of nowhere and when i was just trying to train and GTFO of the gym. If she'd said hi or just smiled it might have worked but to throw herself out there desperately was off putting. Some guys will think it's crazy not to do something but to do that i just feel their fucking crazy from the get go and i don't waste my time on shit anymore.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2014, 06:37:41 AM »
Rob and JNN dropping knowledge.

Lobstah - ES Fitness' post was bang on. You can pretty much get away with just going up and talking to him and telling him he should take you out this weekend. If he's not married and has no girlfriend and is straight, he'll do it. Nearly every guy would. That's the double standard. Why don't you use that to your advantage? I'm confused here...I didn't think girls needed to be told the advantages of the double standard. Don't you all learn that in high school?

Your posts are either cutesy on purpose to curry favor, or you genuinely think girls who look like you get "friendzoned" all the time by guys. They don't, and neither should you. You can have pretty much whatever you want from that guy...and JNN is right. Why not get some free stuff out of him too while you're at it? He'll spend his money on you...hell, we all spend all of our money on girls. There's a bunch of guys on this board alone who'd spend their money on you. Do you even read this board? LOL! You crack me up lady....

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 06:40:57 AM »
btw I got to add another thing..........if a girl hits on me (yes- it happens to me---FUCK YOU) then the first thing I think is "What the fuck is wrong with this woman"

you got to remember I'm 35 and where the young me would be excited at the prospect of easy pussy, the wiser me knows that there is something VERY wrong with a woman who hits on man....IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY

long story short- if a girl hits on you (especially if she is attractive) then red flags should go off

btw- I gave you funnymen alot of material to work with here so I ask that you at least be creative with your quotes and edits

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 06:45:13 AM »
Been eye fucked many times at the gym. Girls and Guys.

One time i was walking back and forth between sets looking at the ground as i'd recently been eye fucked by 2 gay guys on separate occasions (including one of the personal trainers standing in the doorway just looking at me when i was trying to get through) and was trying to avoid any eye contact.

I had this weird feeling someone was staring at me, i slowly looked up and this chick was just standing there staring at me desperately, waiting for me to talk to her.

I was kind of shocked and missed saying anything. She sort of gave me a final stare and walked off. I never did anything for two reasons, the look was pretty desperate and she was pretty skinny with abs, no tits or ass, looks were ok but body not really that attractive. No curves.

Obviously she didn't take it that well, saw her here and there for a few months then Boom, she walks in with these ridiculous implants. She was only short and they fucking stood out. She obviously couldn't train for a while after getting them or had to add some weight to accommodate them because she looked better with extra fat.

Then she was training the same bodyparts i was at the same time i did every time i was there. She had one of the personal trainers some of those days but every time i was there, she was, same bodyparts, and i didn't train the same hours every session, some days 9am, some 6-7pm, so she'd worked this out. This went on for a few months, once i missed training legs in the morning and had to do it in the arvo, next time i went in she gave me a look like where the fuck were you. LOL.

After a few months of me feeling i was being stalked she wasn't there as much and i thought fuck it. So i chased her down after training and she said she had a boyfriend. Maybe happy to hand out the rejection? I said no probs, sorry to bother you, i was actually relieved, i felt like a dick for never saying anything.

Point of story? Don't act desperate, saying hi is good but get yourself in his head. This one really put me off. Kind of happened out of nowhere and when i was just trying to train and GTFO of the gym. If she'd said hi or just smiled it might have worked but to throw herself out there desperately was off putting. Some guys will think it's crazy not to do something but to do that i just feel their fucking crazy from the get go and i don't waste my time on shit anymore.

So you see this person regularly for months and one day all of a sudden you decide to ask her if she has a man  ???

never a hello and just regular chit chat in all that time in between?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 06:50:53 AM »
Lobstah, you've already lost.  You're gonna over think this, and you'll probably come off as a weirdo if/when you talk to him.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2014, 06:54:47 AM »
btw I got to add another thing..........if a girl hits on me (yes- it happens to me---FUCK YOU) then the first thing I think is "What the fuck is wrong with this woman"

you got to remember I'm 35 and where the young me would be excited at the prospect of easy pussy, the wiser me knows that there is something VERY wrong with a woman who hits on man....IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY

long story short- if a girl hits on you (especially if she is attractive) then red flags should go off

btw- I gave you funnymen alot of material to work here so I ask that you at least be creative with your quotes and edits

YES.

Its your job as a man to do the chasing. All an attractive female has to do is show interest simply by looking and smiling...her work is done. It's all up to you to go after it. If you don't go up and talk to them then they assume you're not into them or too much of a pussy to give two fucks about.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2014, 06:57:42 AM »
YES.

Its your job as a man to do the chasing. All an attractive female has to do is show interest simply by looking and smiling...her work is done. It's all up to you to go after it. If you don't go up and talk to them then they assume you're not into them or too much of a pussy to give two fucks about.

you could look like Jeff Speakman in the Early 90's and you STILL have to go out and initiate the flirting process

...but again, even though Lobstah chose to be a Oreo she still has black breeding roots.......Black women are wired like men

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2014, 07:00:56 AM »
what does OP  stand for?  I've been googling this for days now?
 also,  who said I didn't like black guys?  this guy just isn't black.  he's enormous and transparently, blindingly white. Appreciation of one is not mutually exclusive of an appreciation for the other.

OP = opening post

Anyway, without analysing your fantasies in depth, have you already had a short/long talk with this rugby stud?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2014, 07:03:01 AM »
OP = opening post
Stupid me,  always thought it was Original Poster.
Y

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2014, 07:03:51 AM »
you could look like Jeff Speakman in the Early 90's and you STILL have to go out and initiate the flirting process

...but again, even though Lobstah chose to be a Oreo she still has black breeding roots.......Black women are wired like men

Only white thing in lobstah is her teef.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2014, 07:04:17 AM »
Stupid me,  always thought it was Original Poster.

Both are correct

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2014, 07:05:58 AM »
Only white thing in lobstah is her teef.

i've never met lobstah in real life but I can just tell that she is a huge Oreo

put it this way- she makes Condelezza Rice look like Angela B Davis

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2014, 07:11:45 AM »
i've never met lobstah in real life but I can just tell that she is a huge Oreo

put it this way- she makes Condelezza Rice look like Angela B Davis

LOL

I thought you meant oreo as in mixed race... not black on the outside but white within.  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2014, 07:12:46 AM »
Both are correct

Thank you.  I feel better.
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2014, 07:22:44 AM »
Thank you.  I feel better.

Have a nice day sir :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2014, 07:24:18 AM »

What did I tell you about

...this >:(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2014, 07:29:33 AM »

What did I tell you about

...this >:(

you're like the fonz water sking and this thread is like a shark

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2014, 07:41:55 AM »
lily white quads  lol......      :D

WoooSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2014, 07:46:44 AM »
Do not say anything.
Just take your time "mirin" and slowly retreat into the gym's sauna all the while leaving pussy droplets... Mr. Treedrunk will follow the snail trail like Pacman his pill report.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2014, 08:07:31 AM »
Nothin wrong with women pickin up on men in the gym.

In the gym I'm polite, I smile at others, but I'm focused on what I'm doing there.  Yeah I see the women and I'm polite, but I really don't pay them any mind other than being generally courteous.  I'm not metro or hipster and pretty well covered up so most women don't look my way....that and I'm ugly to boot LOL.    I honestly get more looks from men LOL...again I'm just polite and courteous regardless.  

The gym is a meat market and it's a huge social hour for most....I get that.  For me, the gym is time to myself....time to test my limits....time to be a man LOL!  ;D  Today it's actually a quiet time for me and God.  I pray, I lift, I cardio, I listen to Christian/Gospel music and enjoy myself.  In the past I blarred metal, carried my vat of water and scowled like a tough guy LOL.....sooooo stupid and douchy.    

Me, I already got the girl years ago, but for kids and singles I get it and I'm not against meeting someone at the gym.   Still there are really only two kinds of women in the gym:  those in poor shape trying to change their lives and struggling to do so and those in outstanding shape in tight yoga pants and sports bras attempting to show it off to the world while they go it.

I honestly get the most attention from women while I'm in the grocery store in casual clothes with my wife and daugther LOL.....go figure.

I will give anabol credit though, if you have guns they do help get the girls LOL!!   A couple years back my wife was in a cardio class while I was in the free weights.....the cardio classes and free weights were positioned close to one anohter so everyone had clear line of sight.  My wife told me the instructor stopped the class for 5 seconds and said "look at the arms on that!!" and then continued on......she was talkin about this stud.   8)      

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2014, 08:12:49 AM »
Nothin wrong with women pickin up on men in the gym.

In the gym I'm polite, I smile at others, but I'm focused on what I'm doing there.  Yeah I see the women and I'm polite, but I really don't pay them any mind other than being generally courteous.  I'm not metro or hipster and pretty well covered up so most women don't look my way....that and I'm ugly to boot LOL.    I honestly get more looks from men LOL...again I'm just polite and courteous regardless.  

The gym is a meat market and it's a huge social hour for most....I get that.  For me, the gym is time to myself....time to test my limits....time to be a man LOL!  ;D  Today it's actually a quiet time for me and God.  I pray, I lift, I cardio, I listen to Christian/Gospel music and enjoy myself.  In the past I blarred metal, carried my vat of water and scowled like a tough guy LOL.....sooooo stupid and douchy.    

Me, I already got the girl years ago, but for kids and singles I get it and I'm not against meeting someone at the gym.   Still there are really only two kinds of women in the gym:  those in poor shape trying to change their lives and struggling to do so and those in outstanding shape in tight yoga pants and sports bras attempting to show it off to the world while they go it.

I honestly get the most attention from women while I'm in the grocery store in casual clothes with my wife and daugther LOL.....go figure.

I will give anabol credit though, if you have guns they do help get the girls LOL!!   A couple years back my wife was in a cardio class while I was in the free weights.....the cardio classes and free weights were positioned close to one anohter so everyone had clear line of sight.  My wife told me the instructor stopped the class for 5 seconds and said "look at the arms on that!!" and then continued on......she was talkin about this stud.   8)      

Settle down, Bragstick McBragbrag

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2014, 08:14:35 AM »

Settle down, Bragstick McBragbrag

true story  8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2014, 08:17:35 AM »
you're like the fonz water sking and this thread is like a shark

Trying to come back with a witty reply but this post makes no sense :-[