Author Topic: Why does my appetite go UP when using ECA stack?  (Read 5393 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Why does my appetite go UP when using ECA stack?
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2014, 07:33:19 AM »
2 bronk 650 aspirin (2 tabs) 400 caf. So 222 of everything

And 1 500 oxycodone for the shoulder

A Percocet every time you hit the gym? Don't end up on that Nubain bus.

dustin

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2014, 07:35:02 AM »
It's probably the metabolism. I don't get hungry with ephedrine (kills my appetite and I could barely eat the best sushi if I had it right under my nose) but with clen for some reason I get ravenous hunger.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2014, 07:37:31 AM »

drop the aspirin.  That was an old Bill Phillips bullshit.

But do drink grapefruit juice when you down the EC stack.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2014, 07:40:23 AM »

whew!  That's powerful.

When I was 27, I'd run ECA twice a day... 200 mg caff, 1 bronk, 1 250 mg aspirin.

Now, IF I mess with it occasionally (during sinus season when I need bronkaid anyway, and I feel like getting cut for a few weeks, my dosage is something like this:

1/2 bronkaid, 250 mg aspirin, and 50mg to 100mg caffeine.   I take so little that I do see some decent changes quickly using baby doses like this.  I suppose I could go with a full dose, but I'm 37 and would rather get leaner slowly, than sit thru the heart pitter patters that come with a man-sized dose.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2014, 07:41:24 AM »
drop the aspirin.  That was an old Bill Phillips bullshit.

But do drink grapefruit juice when you down the EC stack.

I've read that a lot of people taking meds will use GF juice.  What kind of bump in effectiveness do you see with the addition of the juice?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2014, 08:45:46 AM »
I've read that a lot of people taking meds will use GF juice.  What kind of bump in effectiveness do you see with the addition of the juice?

It feels a good 50% more effective.  Can be used with oral steroids too.

It's an old trick junkies would use to get more out of their drugs, but it really works.  1/2 grapefruit QD also has the  benefit of lowering high hematoctrit by a good 5-10 points

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2014, 09:16:28 AM »
A Percocet every time you hit the gym? Don't end up on that Nubain bus.

I use the stack once twice a week max.....most days no stack, natural ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »

It turns out that none of those opiate based things work for me. I have a hundred oxys that I got after my achille's repair. Was gonna sell them down on the corner to finance gear  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2014, 11:25:35 AM »
It feels a good 50% more effective.  Can be used with oral steroids too.

It's an old trick junkies would use to get more out of their drugs, but it really works.  1/2 grapefruit QD also has the  benefit of lowering high hematoctrit by a good 5-10 points

Wow... so just drink a cup of grapefruit juice while taking the meds?   Or spread a few cups throughout the day?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2014, 11:41:20 AM »
what the diet like?
n

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2014, 11:42:04 AM »
Wow... so just drink a cup of grapefruit juice while taking the meds?   Or spread a few cups throughout the day?

Is there any (bro)science to back this up? What chemically about grapefruit juice does it?

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2014, 12:34:11 PM »
Is there any (bro)science to back this up? What chemically about grapefruit juice does it?
Two broscience factoids I half remember:

1. the naringinine (spelling?) in GFJ slows caffeine breakdown

2. something I can't remember increases the permeability of something I can't remember in the digestive system allowing more 'goodness' to be absorbed.

dustin

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2014, 12:37:22 PM »

I believe it's got to do with a digestive enzyme that really does amplify the effects of many drugs. Some primary care physicians will warn patients when they're taking stuff like sedatives and antiarrhythmic drugs. I know this because every time my grandma takes her heart meds she has to tell me the same story she's told me a million times, even though none of us drink grapefruit juice lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2014, 01:33:12 PM »
i read a little about it.  It has to be white, not pink GF juice.  and the supplement of GF is more effective.  It makes the liver step aside and not chew up so much of the meds we take. 

there are message boards full of kids trying to get higher off the drugs they take, opiates, stimulants... and how they dose their GF lol.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2014, 02:24:07 PM »
How about I dont give a piss how many in this thread will win the Mr O this year?

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2014, 04:44:58 PM »
maybe its the slight metablism increase.

cardio makes me much more hungry than the calories burned shoudl do,i always have to be careful with food post cardio.

a metabolic speed up can do that.

but really, maybe its the gear, the efedrine absolutely normaly will kill apetite.this doesnt mean one cant eat, but most dont feel like eating.

usualy when the efedrine effect fades out, this is where apetite and hunger can have furious comebacks

This is why I no longer take it. After you adjust to it, the after effect is almost like a shot of b-12 as far as wanting to eat.

Could it have something to do with adrenal glands and fatigue maybe too?

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2014, 04:46:40 PM »
whew!  That's powerful.

When I was 27, I'd run ECA twice a day... 200 mg caff, 1 bronk, 1 250 mg aspirin.

Now, IF I mess with it occasionally (during sinus season when I need bronkaid anyway, and I feel like getting cut for a few weeks, my dosage is something like this:

1/2 bronkaid, 250 mg aspirin, and 50mg to 100mg caffeine.   I take so little that I do see some decent changes quickly using baby doses like this.  I suppose I could go with a full dose, but I'm 37 and would rather get leaner slowly, than sit thru the heart pitter patters that come with a man-sized dose.  

You can also by Primatine which is 12.5mg ephedrine hcl and 200mg guaf. and 100mg caffeine pills. I tried that last time and it worked well as the higher dose 25/200 didn't agree with me after I got out of my 20s. Too harsh on the system.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2014, 04:50:38 PM »

Good idea but keep an eye on it. I am 33 now. When I was 21 I did what you are doing and then by 23 I was taking 1 or 2 every night on the weekend..then oneday a year later I was hooped. Thank god for Suboxone!

Good luck and be careful! Wish I never got that damn root canal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)...When I was still in the scene getting and moving gear my guy used to always offer me Vics or Percs at like a dollar a piece..I never cared and was like " Dude, I don't care about that shit "

One pill after a root canal because I had to go out that night to work...and my take on them was different :)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2014, 06:12:00 PM »

2. something I can't remember increases the permeability of something I can't remember in the digestive system allowing more 'goodness' to be absorbed.

Can I quote you on this one? Lmao.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2014, 06:16:43 PM »

grapefruit inhibits an enzyme found in the intestines and liver called CYP3A4, which plays a part in metabolizing something like 50% of ingested drugs.... so more of the original, active form of the drug makes its way to systemic circulation.

I believe doctors recommend keeping 4 hours between consuming grapefruit and medication, so if you wanna make the most of your drugs, eat a grapefruit, wait 20 minutes, and then take whatever.

I don't believe the effect is limited to a certain type of grapefruit but i could be mistaken

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2014, 11:08:06 PM »
I notice clen and b12 makes me hungry

always thought it was increased metabolism burning up calories

just jumped back on gh and I get so damn tired, although hunger isn't a prob yet

yes, clen makes me so hungry. I thought I was the only one...

It's probably the metabolism. I don't get hungry with ephedrine (kills my appetite and I could barely eat the best sushi if I had it right under my nose) but with clen for some reason I get ravenous hunger.

Now I want some legit Canadian ephedrine...shit was intense.
all drugs - TPPIIP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2014, 11:21:48 PM »
I can't believe we have this many threads on grapefruit and nobody's mentioned any bodybuilders doing anything inappropriate with them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2014, 06:35:51 AM »

Not bro science.  It's real science.  Read almost any med cautions and they'll say to avoide GF juice because it can enhance the effects of the med.