Author Topic: Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not ‘White’  (Read 9819 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not ‘White’
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2014, 03:42:10 PM »
Oh I'm with ya wiggs, even when I look at old paintings of people from the Middle Ages I can tell they are def black ::) lol

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2014, 03:43:08 PM »
That being said , what about the Irish?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2014, 04:17:12 PM »
Oh I'm with ya wiggs, even when I look at old paintings of people from the Middle Ages I can tell they are def black ::) lol

You've never heard of the term iconoclast?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2014, 04:24:20 PM »
two weekends ago.....during Russian orthodox religious holiday of "baptism".......

ah.. so it's not an act of penance for 'true hebrew denying' ???

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2014, 04:41:42 PM »
ah.. so it's not an act of penance for 'true hebrew denying' ???

the horror of that statement sent me into autoprayer mode......

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2014, 08:41:37 PM »
As I told you gentlemen last year and you didn't believe it. The original Europeans were black. Europe was ruled by blacks until 1789. There was a "renaissance" or rebirth and whites have ruled since. But we can get into that later. The article below I'm sure many of you have read or heard about.

Between my ramblings and what's coming out. You are beginning to see what we've all been told is a lie. The Afrocentric view that you love to hate is the truth of history. This will certainly butt hurt many of you no doubt. But truth must be known.

The original whites where black ;) Understanding that is the beginning of understanding.

I don't agree with any Neanderthal bullshit. They've found these black Europeans as recent as supposedly 7,000 years old.  That fucks up alot of their bs theories now.

http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/

Much to the dismay of any would-be “White Supremacists,” scientists have recently revealed that the face of the first Europeans were surprisingly Sub-Saharan African in appearance.

The head of the prototypical “First European” was recreated from bone fragments,

an incomplete skull and jawbone. These pieces were discovered in a cave in the south west region of Romania’s Carpathian Mountains.

Forensic artist Richard Neave is responsible for the reconstruction, based on fragments that are at least 35,000 years old. Radiocarbon dating analysis have determined that the oldest fragments may have been as old as 36,000 years old. Neave is a forensic artist, for a BBC program about the origins of the human race and evolution

At that time, Europe was inhabited by Homo Neanderthalis, or the Neanderthal man, who were quickly replaced by African nomadic peoples. The Neanderthal Genome Project has posited that the Neanderthals were killed off by these migrating groups. The first true homo sapiens (and homo sapien sapiens), in Europe, apparently would not have been recognizable as ethnically “Caucasian” whatsoever. Those traits, often identified as “white,” seem to have emerged much later, after Europe was settled by African peoples who looked like those Neave has recreated for us here.

The primary difference between this skull and later homo sapien sapiens are the unusually large molar teeth, which has led some scientists to speculate that the skull represents some intermixing with the native Homo Neanderthalis.

Whether or not that is the case, what is certain is that the appearance of the first truly “human” European ancestors looked nothing like what many would expect.

Erik Trinkaus, professor of anthropology at Washington University in Missouri, said the jaw in particular is the oldest, modern human fossil that can be directly-dated, saying that, “Taken together, the material is the first that securely documents what modern humans looked like when they spread into Europe.”

That might be a bit of a disappointment to those last remaining doubters that all of humanity originated in Africa and spread out from there.

keep telling yourself that.

BTW, nobody gives a shit.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2014, 08:53:12 PM »
This article proves what I said last year correct. White skin is recent. It's biblical leprosy or what's known today as Albinism. Various forms of it. This is the the truth.
hey retard have you seen a picture of jesus he was white bro.... end of topic
a

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2014, 08:59:09 PM »
recreated from skull fragments. fragments not a full skull found? keep reaching.

oh yeah i forgot to remind you wiggs,

12-12-2012 nothing happened.
the HEAT won the finals last year
Phil Heath won the olympia, again.
nibiru, keep wishing.

you are 0-4, stop while you are ahead

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2014, 09:04:56 PM »
As I told you gentlemen last year and you didn't believe it. The original Europeans were black. Europe was ruled by blacks until 1789. There was a "renaissance" or rebirth and whites have ruled since. But we can get into that later. The article below I'm sure many of you have read or heard about.

1789 Wasn't that long ago Wiggs.

Are you insane? ???

"The earliest born person to ever be photographed.
Conrad Heyer was born in 1749, and was 103 when he was photographed in 1852.
Ps this is verified on record too, so it is not hearsay.

This man lived to see the industrial revolution, French revolution, the war of 1812, the Napoleonic wars, a year without summer, the invention of the telegraph, railroad, steamboat, he even saw George Washington with his own eyes when he fought for him during the war!"

"Now if you think about it, born in the first half of the 1700s, he without doubt met many people who were born in the 1600s (middle aged people/ elderly people over 50 would have been alive and well in 1749).

Can you imagine? this guy actually met, and spoke to in living breathing colour (at the time) people from the 1600s!

Now if you times the amount of time that we are looking back, through the first hand experiences of this man, by just over four times, thats the time when the whole christ story happened no?

My point is, does this not show how when we look back at something happening say 1000 or 2000 years as `myths from the past`.. it really was not that long ago in the tide of times, in fact it was almost like yesturday, with the billions of years that the universe has been around. "

alabama ftw

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2014, 12:23:10 AM »

Are you insane? ???

This man lived to see the industrial revolution, French revolution, the war of 1812, the Napoleonic wars, a year without summer, the invention of the telegraph, railroad, steamboat, he even saw George Washington with his own eyes when he fought for him during the war!"

"Now if you think about it, born in the first half of the 1700s, he without doubt met many people who were born in the 1600s (middle aged people/ elderly people over 50 would have been alive and well in 1749).

Can you imagine? this guy actually met, and spoke to in living breathing colour (at the time) people from the 1600s!

Now if you times the amount of time that we are looking back, through the first hand experiences of this man, by just over four times, thats the time when the whole christ story happened no?

My point is, does this not show how when we look back at something happening say 1000 or 2000 years as `myths from the past`.. it really was not that long ago in the tide of times, in fact it was almost like yesturday, with the billions of years that the universe has been around. "

You are using logic trying to rationalize with an insane person. You are doomed to fail.

Wiggs for your own sake, don't bring this crap up at work.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2014, 10:44:03 AM »
Blacks and whites may have a different great ape ancestor.

Nordic people where white.Skin color is usually related to sun intensity, blacks in africa faced torrid conditions as they haven't been able to develop "shelter".

The inuit, the beothucks. Africa is one continent, north america, mexico etc.

the funny thin is barack is black but really half of each, he is neither. Yet anything not white is apparently black, all shades are black not degrees of white and black.

Why do blacks always do that, like is blake griffen black? cause he has a fat nose?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2014, 11:56:31 PM »

Are you insane? ???

wiggs owned. end of thread

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2014, 06:16:24 AM »

Are you insane? ???

This is a vicious owning. There is no back peddling, another one of the black pot heads fantasies.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2014, 07:52:44 AM »
Wiggs not trying to be an ass but that first article was debuncted quite hard after they came up with the recearched. Not just by one credible sourche but several.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2014, 08:16:39 AM »
Wiggs not trying to be an ass but that first article was debuncted quite hard after they came up with the recearched. Not just by one credible sourche but several.

Of course it was, it's nonsense like everything else in this guys life.

alabama ftw

« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2014, 01:43:46 PM »
The people that debunked Wiggs article were white so it doesnt count. Black people is clearly the superior race.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2014, 04:06:21 AM »
The people that debunked Wiggs article were white so it doesnt count. Black people is clearly the superior race.

A U product of WHITE man breeding like Wiggs  ;D

Z. Tucker

• Getbig I
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2014, 08:59:46 AM »
Mr. Wiggs (from a newbie, so sorry), although I do agree that the "first" Europeans were definitely "Black" (migrated from Africa, that is), Blacks certainly did not "rule Europe until 1789, until there was a renassiance and the Whites took over." White skin is much older than only 200-some years.

Hell, I'll even give you that Adam and Eve were Black, being from Africa and all.

But if you had carefully read the article talking about dark-skinned original Europeans, you'd have found that they are talking about people that lived about 40,000 years ago, not 200!  And White skin is NOT biblical leprosy, a form of albinism. And second of all, leprosy is an infectious disease, while White skin is a genetic trait, so it can't be caused by infection. Albinism is a genetic disorder characterized by complete (or almost 100%) lack of melanin, which most whites have in varying amounts, if they have brown hair, brown eyes, will tan in the Summertime, et cetera.

So, the content of what you are saying is correct, you got your timeframe all jacked up.

And what is commonly referred to as the "renassiance" in European history happened at the end of the "Middle Ages," or the "dark ages" - around 1500.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2014, 02:54:00 PM »
I don't think so. The research isn't claiming they are black, just that the genetic analysis shows the person probably as having darker skin tone than modern white europeans. I haven't seen any articles debunking this claim, so please post them if you know of any.
follow the arrows

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2014, 06:11:24 AM »

Between my ramblings and what's coming out. You are beginning to see what we've all been told is a lie. The Afrocentric view that you love to hate is the truth of history. This will certainly butt hurt many of you no doubt. But truth must be known.

The original whites where black ;) Understanding that is the beginning of understanding.

I don't agree with any Neanderthal bullshit. They've found these black Europeans as recent as supposedly 7,000 years old.  That fucks up alot of their bs theories now.

http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/

Much to the dismay of any would-be “White Supremacists,” scientists have recently revealed that the face of the first Europeans were surprisingly Sub-Saharan African in appearance.

The head of the prototypical “First European” was recreated from bone fragments,

an incomplete skull and jawbone. These pieces were discovered in a cave in the south west region of Romania’s Carpathian Mountains.

Forensic artist Richard Neave is responsible for the reconstruction, based on fragments that are at least 35,000 years old. Radiocarbon dating analysis have determined that the oldest fragments may have been as old as 36,000 years old. Neave is a forensic artist, for a BBC program about the origins of the human race and evolution

At that time, Europe was inhabited by Homo Neanderthalis, or the Neanderthal man, who were quickly replaced by African nomadic peoples. The Neanderthal Genome Project has posited that the Neanderthals were killed off by these migrating groups. The first true homo sapiens (and homo sapien sapiens), in Europe, apparently would not have been recognizable as ethnically “Caucasian” whatsoever. Those traits, often identified as “white,” seem to have emerged much later, after Europe was settled by African peoples who looked like those Neave has recreated for us here.

The primary difference between this skull and later homo sapien sapiens are the unusually large molar teeth, which has led some scientists to speculate that the skull represents some intermixing with the native Homo Neanderthalis.

Whether or not that is the case, what is certain is that the appearance of the first truly “human” European ancestors looked nothing like what many would expect.

Erik Trinkaus, professor of anthropology at Washington University in Missouri, said the jaw in particular is the oldest, modern human fossil that can be directly-dated, saying that, “Taken together, the material is the first that securely documents what modern humans looked like when they spread into Europe.”

That might be a bit of a disappointment to those last remaining doubters that all of humanity originated in Africa and spread out from there.

I am european wiggs, portuguese. What you say is completely horseshart.
In 1789 you couldn't see any africans here.
American percepcion of history is in hundreds of years, in Europe is measured in thousands of years.
As a small example, in the beach i usually spend time during the summer there is a military fortification from the year 1670 built by caucasians during the time of monarchy.
In Europe there are (native) basicaly two genetic pools, the Celtic from north countries and the roman/arabic in the south. No africans in the equation. I am talking about since way before Jesus Christ our savior walked this earth.
Why are you so desperate with this balony that everybody was hebrew black at some point?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2014, 08:17:02 AM »
I don't think so. The research isn't claiming they are black, just that the genetic analysis shows the person probably as having darker skin tone than modern white europeans. I haven't seen any articles debunking this claim, so please post them if you know of any.

hmm darker skin tone.... you wouldn't be on that brown agenda would you Haidar?

if you aren\t black as night I considered you white just like if you aren't an albino you are black to me.

Logic win

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2014, 05:22:49 PM »
Wait, in your opening post, did you say blacks ruled Europe until 1789? Go on...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2014, 05:59:26 PM »

if you aren\t black as night I considered you white just like if you aren't an albino you are black to me.

Logic win
broski im pretty sure the guy who did this research was a vanilla face like yourself, so don't blame me. don't want to be black or white, I'm comfortable right in the middle like my fellow muslim brother Barack Hussein Obama  8)
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2014, 06:47:19 AM »
broski im pretty sure the guy who did this research was a vanilla face like yourself, so don't blame me. don't want to be black or white, I'm comfortable right in the middle like my fellow muslim brother Barack Hussein Obama  8)

I bet you are comfortable in the middle you gay.

What kinda man likes to be lunch meat during a dudesome?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2014, 09:45:18 AM »

Logic win