Author Topic: Anybody use heroin?  (Read 21640 times)

goku

• Getbig III
Re: Anybody use heroin?
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2014, 04:07:05 AM »
fuck that, my dad was an addict. i remember as a kid seeing him trying to give it up, was a freakin zombie. stayed in bed all day and could barely speak or move.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2014, 05:26:34 AM »
Opiate withdrawals are horrifying especially something like methadone that has a super long half life. First week crippling panic attacks vomittng no sleep severe I mean severe depression terrible flu symptoms you will cry a lot because you actually have emotion again. Second week same thing. Third week can't sleep eat still very depressed. After a month your left feeling depressed no energy can't eat much can't sleep much but the monkey is gone. After that staying in good shape keeping yourself busy and focused is very important.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2014, 05:39:58 AM »
Opiate withdrawals are horrifying especially something like methadone that has a super long half life. First week crippling panic attacks vomittng no sleep severe I mean severe depression terrible flu symptoms you will cry a lot because you actually have emotion again. Second week same thing. Third week can't sleep eat still very depressed. After a month your left feeling depressed no energy can't eat much can't sleep much but the monkey is gone. After that staying in good shape keeping yourself busy and focused is very important.
yup.
I cluldnt kick methadone, with that horrible half life, I made it 10 days and had to go back go heroin to kick it... after the 10th day and everytbing was still getting worse and I hadnt turned rbe corner, I said fuck it, easier to kick H. Methadone is the worst shit in existence and anyone who is thinking about it to control their heroin habit t should stay the fuck away . Suboxone is 100x better

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2014, 06:00:40 AM »
To show you how out of it I am in regard to drugs. I had five surgeries during the 1990s. I was given vicodin after each surgery. I don't know how much but just a bottle full of tabs and one refillable prescription. I never took them. But I did refill the prescription because the pharm would contact me and I thought I might get in trouble with the doc if he thought I was taking the meds he prescribed. I knew they were pain killers but because I was going to be sitting at home for a week I wanted to be able to feel the pain so I don't over exert myself and delay recovery.

As you can imagine I accumulated a lot of bottle of vicodin over 5 surgeries. I had a friend who I use to train BJJ with and he was the opposite of me. Spent 8 years in prison for being a drug dealer and deep in the drug world. When I found out that he loved pain killers. When I told him about all the Vicodin I had his mouth dropped. He said, "Name your price." I said, "Um, $200" thinking I'd start high and bargain from there. I was hoping for $100. He just said, "What? Um, yeah. Well, I don't know. Ah, what the hell, I just got my tax return."

When it came time for the transaction I just ended up giving it all to him for free. I'm always uncomfortable taking money from a friend and he's had my back a few times. He just looked at me in disbelief and said, "Pellius, I've never said this to another man but I love you. I really love you." Then he embraced me warmly. I just kind of shook my head.

It was only many year later that I found out how in demand Vicodin is.   

Narcotics dealers peddle misery for profits
Pellius peddles misery for free.

Tell me, what makes you different from Whitewidow who you claims sells narcotics for profit and yourself?
No moral issues with it but it just wasn't my thing.
Apart from morally of course.   ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2014, 06:02:40 AM »
My sister in law was a multi-year heroin user. She's on year 10 (and counting) of methadone. I am not sure if it's an improvement, but at least she's conscious.

Both of her kids were born addicted to methadone and had to go through detox. Nice way to welcome your kids into the world. I will never understand why she can't steel herself and go through the withdrawals, and God willing I never will have to understand myself.

It's truly the devil's work.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2014, 06:07:50 AM »

The detox from methadone is as harsh but much longer

To substitute heroin with methadone is completely useless

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2014, 07:01:09 AM »
A Polish friend of mine told me the Polish government apparently release a super strong blend of heroin every so often that makes the junkies OD. what truth is in it I dont know but seems a good idea

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2014, 07:12:58 AM »
The detox from methadone is as harsh but much longer

To substitute heroin with methadone is completely useless

nah its widely debated, for some addicts only heroin therapy will do,they too far gone, for some methadone is better.

n

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2014, 07:25:59 AM »
Suboxne is the healthiest way to go if one must use opiates. It's hard ridiculously hard to get off to though.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2014, 08:26:05 AM »
Suboxne is the healthiest way to go if one must use opiates. It's hard ridiculously hard to get off to though.
not nearly as hard as heroin or methafone. I used soboxone to transition off of heroin last time, and then weaned myself off the Suboxone... the wds from subs are about 1 tenth as bad as heroin, but theyre much longer. Think a month long flu followed by 6 months of just feeling shitty.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2014, 09:14:15 AM »
not nearly as hard as heroin or methafone. I used soboxone to transition off of heroin last time, and then weaned myself off the Suboxone... the wds from subs are about 1 tenth as bad as heroin, but theyre much longer. Think a month long flu followed by 6 months of just feeling shitty.

Yay I've been through it. Sucked bad.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2014, 09:31:41 AM »
Never really been around heroin before. I've been around people doing coke a bunch of times but they usually have the decency to not do it in front of me (except a couple months ago 3 people were doing coke in someone's kitchen while I watched. I only stayed because I wanted to fuck one of the girls who did). I don't really hang with anyone with drug problems. Most just stick with alcohol (including myself) when socializing.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2014, 12:03:54 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »
Yup, myself and a couple friends all completed successful soboxone programs. Been clean 4yrs with one slip up. Never fucked with methadone but heard all the same things, worse shit ever. Harder to kick than H. A friend of mine did go cold turkey off methadone and said it was absolute hell. 3 weeks into it and he couldn't believe it, still felt like ass. I've always felt going on methadone was a cop out. Methadone can get u high as hell and I think most addicts switch to it because they can't afford their dope habit anymore. Go get your cheap daily dose of methadone from the clinic! Soboxone just makes you level and taking extra does nothing, won't get u high. And almost forgot, it had the opiate blocker too. Can't get high off opiates up to 36hrs after you take subs

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2014, 12:59:43 PM »
Yup, myself and a couple friends all completed successful soboxone programs. Been clean 4yrs with one slip up. Never fucked with methadone but heard all the same things, worse shit ever. Harder to kick than H. A friend of mine did go cold turkey off methadone and said it was absolute hell. 3 weeks into it and he couldn't believe it, still felt like ass. I've always felt going on methadone was a cop out. Methadone can get u high as hell and I think most addicts switch to it because they can't afford their dope habit anymore. Go get your cheap daily dose of methadone from the clinic! Soboxone just makes you level and taking extra does nothing, won't get u high. And almost forgot, it had the opiate blocker too. Can't get high off opiates up to 36hrs after you take subs
I switched to methadone because I coulnd't afford my suboxone anymore when I moved and lost my insurance.... Whats terrible about methadone, is A.Its extremely potent and B.You can stil use Heroin WHILE on methadone.

Most of the other addicts I was at the clinic with were using the methadone to NOT get sick, and still using dope on a daily basis. And I wound up doing the same, methadone was just a way for addicts to keep being addicts without having to go through the sickness when they run out of money.

When I decided enough was enough, I tried to kick mehtadone cold turkey... wasn't working. Wound up getting back on H, and then kicking that to Subs, and then weaning and kicking that about 8 months later.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2014, 02:38:18 PM »
Lots of drug addicts in this thread.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2014, 03:10:18 PM »
including you, brah.

alcohol = drug, most physically destructive drug there is, and one of 3 tbat can kill you from withdrawals

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2014, 03:16:47 PM »
I've had morphine before.

Warm fuzzy feeling, nothing to write home about. Then I chased it with a big fat gram-sized line of mephedrone. Now that was a high to remember. No wonder I can't feel feelings anymore.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2014, 03:16:57 PM »
Since it's in the news so much I've started to get curious about it. What is it about this drug that makes it so addicting? What feelings do you get from this drug that you don't get from any other drug?

Now I read that they found 70 bags of heroin in Philip Hoffman's pad. So if comes in powdered form? So, if that's the case, how do you make it into an injectable?

How much worse is heroin than say coke or pain killers like oxy?
used stuff 100's of time stronger dilates when i was sick, shit paralyzes you and it makes you happy to meet your maker.couldn't get enough of it.
F

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2014, 03:24:12 PM »
Yup. Except myself and Shock, pretty sure I can speak for him, have been clean awhile. You, on the other hand, have prob already been drinking today. Come talk to me when you haven't had a drink in 4yrs. Just because the government says it's ok for you to be a slobbering drunk doesn't mean your addiction doesn't count

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2014, 03:26:27 PM »
Yup. Except myself and Shock, pretty sure I can speak for him, have been clean awhile. You, on the other hand, have prob already been drinking today. Come talk to me when you haven't had a drink in 4yrs. Just because the government says it's ok for you to be a slobbering drunk doesn't mean your addiction doesn't count
Count me in.....been clean for many years now,thank God.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2014, 03:31:19 PM »
You cant be an addict if it is legal. You gonna call caffeine users addicts too?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2014, 03:31:46 PM »
5 vodka red bulls MAX on a night out

no alcohol at all most days of the year

no drugs only roids

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2014, 03:33:09 PM »
You cant be an addict if it is legal. You gonna call caffeine users addicts too?
Of course you can.

Legal or not,you are an addict if you have no control over any substance you use.

Foozle

« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2014, 03:34:00 PM »

Cock's legal and you're an addict you nut gobbling manfucker.