Author Topic: Re: The Coke Commercial  (Read 2220 times)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Re: The Coke Commercial
« on: February 07, 2014, 09:30:06 PM »
Based on screen-names alone, I'm gonna bet that tu_holmes is more qualified than you when it comes to knowing what real Mexican food is. 

Make sense, Soldato-de-Calle4Tu?

Stop sucking his dick, dimwit.   Save the flirting for private messages.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 09:34:17 PM »
Stop sucking his dick, dimwit.   Save the flirting for private messages.

Humorous. 

Anyway, tell us more about real Mexican food and why you think any Mexican food in the USA must be Americanized.

I have a hard time believing you can't find authentic Mexican food in whatever state you live in, btw.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 09:35:36 PM »
Humorous. 

Anyway, tell us more about real Mexican food and why you think any Mexican food in the USA must be Americanized.

I have a hard time believing you can't find authentic Mexican food in whatever state you live in, btw.

Dimwit,  I already told you why.  I've had authentic Mexican.   Damn, you are one dumb chimp.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 09:46:39 PM »
Dimwit,  I already told you why.  I've had authentic Mexican.   Damn, you are one dumb chimp.

Then name or, better yet, describe the dishes you've eaten in Mexico. 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 09:51:53 PM »
Then name or, better yet, describe the dishes you've eaten in Mexico. 

You dumbass.  They eat basic dishes.  The food is much plainer.  On my many trips to Mexico I was told by Mexicans that the food in the states isn't authentic and the actual Mexican diet is much more basic.   Mexican food we have here is for tourists.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 09:55:05 PM »
It makes no sense.  If I lived in a dump I wouldn't be proud of it.  They bring all the qualities that make their country a shit hole over here and replicate their shit hole in the United States.

Nice, but this doesn't answer the question.

Let me repeat the question for you: Even if Mexico is a third-world impoverished shithole, as you claim, what do you care if someone else is proud of it? How does what someone else feels affect you in any way, shape or form?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 09:55:12 PM »
No it's not.  I've been to Mexico and I've been to so-cal several times. Mexicans don't eat that kind of food.

Dude... people in So-Cal go to Mexico all of the time.

I have had mexican food in Mexico City, Cancun, TJ, and Chihuahua just in the past 6 months.

"I've been to mexico, and they told me..."

Ok.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 09:58:30 PM »
Dude... people in So-Cal go to Mexico all of the time.

I have had mexican food in Mexico City, Cancun, TJ, and Chihuahua just in the past 6 months.

"I've been to mexico, and they told me..."

Ok.

Dimwit number 2.  They serve that type of food at the places you've been to because their tourist areas.

Nice, but this doesn't answer the question.

Let me repeat the question for you: Even if Mexico is a third-world impoverished shithole, as you claim, what do you care if someone else is proud of it? How does what someone else feels affect you in any way, shape or form?

It does effect me when they bring those values they are proud of and turn my country into a little slice of their native shit hole.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 10:03:29 PM »
Dimwit number 2.  They serve that type of food at the places you've been to because their tourist areas.

It does effect me when they bring those values they are proud of and turn my country into a little slice of their native shit hole.

Chihuaha is a tourist area?!

HAHAHAH!!

OK..

Yeah, everyone goes there. ::)

You're another guy who never really goes anywhere, but says he knows all of these places.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 10:05:53 PM »
Chihuaha is a tourist area?!

HAHAHAH!!

OK..

Yeah, everyone goes there. ::)

You're another guy who never really goes anywhere, but says he knows all of these places.

Trust me your chubby nerd ass isn't going anywhere dangerous.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 10:08:48 PM »

Trust me your chubby nerd ass isn't going anywhere dangerous.

And on that, you lose all credibility... Nice gimmick.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 10:09:37 PM »
And on that, you lose all credibility... Nice gimmick.

You are a chubby nerd?  Hahaha.  I was just guessing.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 10:09:55 PM »

Mexican food we have here is for tourists.

Yeah, that makes sense that only tourists eat the fake Mexican food in the USA.  

Because we don't have hardly any real Mexicans here and those that are here surely never patronize Mexican restaurants.  
(At Torrero's in Cary, NC I always see Mexican families eating there.)

And "tourists"?  Isn't a tourist someone who is visiting from someplace else?  So Mexican restaurants in towns in the USA are for out-of-towners?

(I wish I could find a youtube video of Anton Chiguhr from No Country For Old Men in the "Coin Toss Scene" where he tells the old man "You don't know what you're talking about, do you?")

Sorry to be a dick, but you are talking out your ass.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 10:11:49 PM »
Yeah, that makes sense that only tourists eat the fake Mexican food in the USA.  

Because we don't have hardly any real Mexicans here and those that are here surely never patronize Mexican restaurants.  
(At Torrero's in Cary, NC I always see Mexican families eating there.)

And "tourists"?  Isn't a tourist someone who is visiting from someplace else?  So Mexican restaurants in towns in the USA are for out-of-towners?

(I wish I could find a youtube video of Anton Chiguhr from No Country For Old Men in the "Coin Toss Scene" where he tells the old man "You don't know what you're talking about, do you?")

Sorry to be a dick, but you are talking out your ass.

I'm right dimwit.  Do you think the average Mexican peasant is eating that kind of food.  I'd say you were talking out of your ass but it can't get a word out with all that dick stuffed in it.   

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 10:13:15 PM »

You've not been here long but look what we already know about you.  You confuse "you're" for "your" and you also confuse "their" for "they're".

Are you 10 years old?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 10:13:33 PM »
You are a chubby nerd?  Hahaha.  I was just guessing.

Actually, no I'm not, and you're obviously a gimmick.

Hence why I said you "lose" all credibility.

My photos are around... have at it.

You are obviously the kind of guy who lives 10 minutes from his mom because he's afraid to wander too far from home.

Not worth anyone's time... Enjoy mediocrity.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 10:15:01 PM »
You've not been here long but look what we already know about you.  You confuse "you're" for "your" and you also confuse "their" for "they're".

Are you 10 years old?

So sad.  You have nothing else.  Stop sucking that chubby nerds dick in an attempt to gang up on me. 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 10:16:00 PM »
Actually, no I'm not, and you're obviously a gimmick.

Hence why I said you "lose" all credibility.

My photos are around... have at it.

You are obviously the kind of guy who lives 10 minutes from his mom because he's afraid to wander too far from home.

Not worth anyone's time... Enjoy mediocrity.

Oh boy, how original.  A joke about living with momma.  Damn you're dumb

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 10:17:45 PM »

So sad.  You have nothing else.  Stop sucking that chubby nerds dick in an attempt to gang up on me. 

You're missing an apostrophe between the "d" and "s" in "nerds".  You see, in English, we use the "apostrophe + s" construction to indicate possession. 

What is your native language, btw? 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 10:19:39 PM »
You're missing an apostrophe between the "d" and "s" in "nerds".  You see, in English, we use the "apostrophe + s" construction to indicate possession. 

What is your native language, btw? 

So pathetic.  Grammar policing is the lowest and weakest form of comeback. You're trying to divert attention away from your own stupidity. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 10:20:03 PM »
Oh boy, how original.  A joke about living with momma.  Damn you're dumb

You also have poor comprehension.

I didn't say you lived with her.

Although, it says something about you that you immediately went there.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 11:03:49 PM »

If they are US citizens (granted that's a big if) you're shit out of luck: they have as much right as you to be in this country - it's their country too, after all - and their values are as protected as yours are.

That aside, it amuses me to see people bitch about how a bunch of immigrants (legal status notwithstanding), constitute a mortal threat to this country.

To be sure illegal immigration is a problem and must be dealt with, but we have other, much bigger, more important and more pressing problems than a bunch of mustachioed gardeners to worry about.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 06:27:26 AM »
If they are US citizens (granted that's a big if) you're shit out of luck: they have as much right as you to be in this country - it's their country too, after all - and their values are as protected as yours are.

That aside, it amuses me to see people bitch about how a bunch of immigrants (legal status notwithstanding), constitute a mortal threat to this country.

To be sure illegal immigration is a problem and must be dealt with, but we have other, much bigger, more important and more pressing problems than a bunch of mustachioed gardeners to worry about.

You enjoy living in your Latin shit hole.   

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 07:04:48 AM »
You enjoy living in your Latin shit hole.   

I don't think calling the part of Henderson, NV where I live a "shit hole" (Latin or otherwise) is accurate. But hey, you have it a shot.

As a sidenote, let me point out that for a troll you aren't particularly amusing. Here on getbig - which is in America! - we expect our trolls to be of the highest caliber. Please see to it that you improve to meet our high standards. Thanks.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2014, 07:26:37 AM »
I don't think calling the part of Henderson, NV where I live a "shit hole" (Latin or otherwise) is accurate. But hey, you have it a shot.

As a sidenote, let me point out that for a troll you aren't particularly amusing. Here on getbig - which is in America! - we expect our trolls to be of the highest caliber. Please see to it that you improve to meet our high standards. Thanks.

I'm not a troll, dimwit.