Author Topic: Went from all this to just subutex and a little xanax  (Read 20544 times)

whitewidow

Re: Went from all this to just subutex and a little xanax
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2014, 07:08:05 PM »
Fuck. If I took all that shit I'd probably run through a glass window and sleep in a pile of blood for 48 hours.

Really glad that you're managing to trim all of those meds down. Do you still have much day to day pain on such a contrasting dose?

well subutex is used for pain management these days so there are not as many problems with overdosing. It is impossible to overdose on subutex(you can google it) you hit a ceiling effect on subutex and that is why it is a way better and safer choice and less addictive then methadone. Yes I am in daily pain but my level is not a 9 or 10 wich it would be if I went off oxycodone cold turkey. It is still around a 6-7 wich is high on a pain chart. I was pretty numb on the xanax and oxys so working out wasn't a problem. oxycontin and oxycodone can actually give you a false sense of energy if you are used to taking them . the only thing that fucked with my workouts was I wanted to cutt my workouts short because I was fiending for a hit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2014, 07:25:47 PM »
I have been on some strong cocktails where I would pass out and not remember what happened. I broke my shower door because I was trying to come out of a haze and passed out in the shower and fell through the door. I have passed out waiting to take a piss,the meds make it hard to piss and I was standing there for like 5 minutes trying to piss and fell over. all sorts of crazy times.
Yup, I remember opiate piss... so fucking obnoxious... standing there holding yoru cock trying to piss and not faceplant into the wall behind the toilet... a couple times I had to sit down and I literally woke up like 45 minutes later...

Not shitting for a week at a time, and then shitting out a small child...

Opiates sides are horrible... worst of ANY popular drug IMHO.

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2014, 02:09:12 AM »
Yup, I remember opiate piss... so fucking obnoxious... standing there holding yoru cock trying to piss and not faceplant into the wall behind the toilet... a couple times I had to sit down and I literally woke up like 45 minutes later...

Not shitting for a week at a time, and then shitting out a small child...

Opiates sides are horrible... worst of ANY popular drug IMHO.

Yes man . fuck I thought I was the only one who couldn't piss for an hour and had to piss sitting down because I kept falling forward and catching myself on the wall. I have passed out trying to take a piss sitting down and woke up on the floor in the dirty clothes pile. Really bad times. I think I died a few times but always somehow woke up. when I first started taking the xanax and doing mix hits i would also pop 2mg bars and would get up to about 8mg of xanax in almost one dose or two really closely doses and I would pass out and wake up and not know what the fuck happened.

I didn't even know what the fuck time or day it was or what happened! The thing is I have made so much fucking money and have always had plenty of cash so I never felt like a real addict because I never had to steal for drugs and never missed any rent or bill payments and was still saving lots of cash.

It is all bad karma though . I got people who are really trying to distance myself from, even having the pills around.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2014, 03:26:41 AM »
This stuff is scary, I can handle anything in life but not being in control of myself would be crazy!
I was prescribed 250mcg zanax last year to combat aggression and flipping but was too scared to take even one of them as I heard they are addictive

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2014, 03:38:01 AM »
This stuff is scary, I can handle anything in life but not being in control of myself would be crazy!
I was prescribed 250mcg zanax last year to combat aggression and flipping but was too scared to take even one of them as I heard they are addictive

I think you mean .25mg. I am currently taking 24 times that amount a day. 6mg a day is what I am allowed to take. It is the most addictive drug ever-IMO. very effective and some say a miracle drug. I have the same problems,anxiety,bad aggression and temper and xanax will def take the edge off of any temper issues. I makes you feel good and calm and works instantly.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2014, 03:56:15 AM »
Some scary stuff, good luck man.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2014, 03:56:51 AM »
addiction sucks

good luck

stay strong  8)
T

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2014, 04:02:43 AM »
Thanks for everybodys support! It means alot to me. this is def a serious struggle but I don;t want to die while my parents are still alive, my mom would go vrazy (literally). My dad would take it ok but not my mom.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2014, 04:37:47 AM »
im not gonna lie and say i dont think about doing a nice big fat bag of dope, i think about it once in awhile during the day but then i think about how much i suffered  the thought leaves me quick. my life is much better off the opiates but that doesnt mean i dont still get the urge, its rough sometimes
R

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2014, 06:36:55 AM »
I have been on some strong cocktails where I would pass out and not remember what happened. I broke my shower door because I was trying to come out of a haze and passed out in the shower and fell through the door. I have passed out waiting to take a piss,the meds make it hard to piss and I was standing there for like 5 minutes trying to piss and fell over. all sorts of crazy times.
Same thing used to happen to my brother on seroquel, he used to pass out! He was living in my condo and broke the towel rack trying to hold on while he was passing out! Hope you beat your addiction bro! I lived it with my brother!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2014, 06:41:02 AM »
I see what you're doing, trying to sell your stash.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2014, 03:20:11 PM »
I see what you're doing, trying to sell your stash.

No I have plenty of people in town who I could sell it to. Why would I go out of my way and ship it to people when I could just have somebody come over that I know personally buy it. I have gotten PM's asking if I wanted to sell some but I told all of them the same thing. why would i go out of my way when I could just sell it to people I know in town. I know alot of addicts so not hard to do plus this medication goes for top dollar where I live. I posted the bottles just so nobody thought I was bullshitting on what medications I was prescribed.

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2014, 02:17:05 AM »
im not gonna lie and say i dont think about doing a nice big fat bag of dope, i think about it once in awhile during the day but then i think about how much i suffered  the thought leaves me quick. my life is much better off the opiates but that doesnt mean i dont still get the urge, its rough sometimes

how long have you been clean? I hear people get urges for the rest of their lives. I have been hitting up NA so if I ever get that feeling I just hit up a NA meeting.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2014, 08:42:09 AM »
how long have you been clean? I hear people get urges for the rest of their lives. I have been hitting up NA so if I ever get that feeling I just hit up a NA meeting.

2 weeks now, im off the suboxone also. just weed n xanax, its not the same euphoria as doing some good dope but we gotta do what we gotta do to make r lives better, opiates were ruining me bigtime
R

whitewidow

« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2014, 03:44:44 PM »
2 weeks now, im off the suboxone also. just weed n xanax, its not the same euphoria as doing some good dope but we gotta do what we gotta do to make r lives better, opiates were ruining me bigtime

did you taper off the suboxone? or just stop one day? I wish I could smoke weed but I have to take UA's . I used to smoke weed for years but I quit for awhile do to all the UA's I have had to take during this whole 6 years. The pain contracts I was on allowed no other rec drugs in my system otherwise I would lose the script. I smoked some one day right after I took a piss test a few years ago and it made me feel horrible. weed used to make me feel real good and euphoric now it just made me feel stuffed up and made my aches hurt worse. Not sure why! It is some of the best weed too, so def not a problem with quality 100% organic multiple strains to choose from.

Benjamin_pearson

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2014, 03:47:28 PM »
I was on oxycontin 80mg tabs,oxycodone instant release 30mg tablets, xanax 6 tabs a day,and sometimes I would shoot -up. Now I am just on subutex and just a little xanax. done with all the harsh opiates. This subutex is a great product. I did not believe in it till I tried it for a few days. The thing is it does take some poeple a few days and guys and girls will give up on them and relapse but they work just be patient. I thought there was nothing out there to help me that was super addictive and just as bad like say methadone but subutex is the answer!

Respect brother dope is killer

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2014, 04:10:11 PM »
Distance + time!!!

It can be done!
Mr. AZ 2003

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2014, 04:16:23 PM »
Distance + time!!!

It can be done!

Thanks for the support brother.If he lived in Portland- DR.J would come over and kick my ass if he knew I had any oxys around-not kidding.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2014, 04:28:54 PM »
I actually would....
Mr. AZ 2003

SwolenUp

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2014, 08:46:06 AM »

How is this going for you? Have you ever heard of or tried Kratom? A lot of ppl are using it to wean off the hard stuff as it contains opiate like properties but isn't as addictive.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2014, 08:57:43 AM »
I was on oxycontin 80mg tabs,oxycodone instant release 30mg tablets, xanax 6 tabs a day,and sometimes I would shoot -up. Now I am just on subutex and just a little xanax. done with all the harsh opiates. This subutex is a great product. I did not believe in it till I tried it for a few days. The thing is it does take some poeple a few days and guys and girls will give up on them and relapse but they work just be patient. I thought there was nothing out there to help me that was super addictive and just as bad like say methadone but subutex is the answer!
An addict or an alcoholic can't use any drugs. Period. You're either sober or you're not. If you're doing xanax you will be off and running again in no time. I've seen it hundreds of times.

the trainer

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2014, 09:09:03 AM »

Jesus christ just say no to drugs look to the east  for solutions and regain your chi and be one with yourself.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2014, 09:13:30 AM »
Subutex is a great stuff, being on it since few years now...
An addict or an alcoholic can't use any drugs. Period. You're either sober or you're not. If you're doing xanax you will be off and running again in no time. I've seen it hundreds of times.
If i can give my humble experience, i'm on 5 milligrams of Subutex since few years after a one/one and half year problem with heroin long time ago... 5 mg of Subutex aren't shit, i never wanted to dope ever again, and i got off heroin by myself because i got tired of spending money for few minutes of paradise and days of hell... But yes, many are on classic drugs and those products in intervals, never able to go completely off, most of the time...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2014, 09:56:24 AM »
Since the sport of bodybuilding is based on drug use a thread like this doesn't surprise me but instead I expect it. I'm on two other boards. One for running and the other for body weight only exercise. I have never once heard anything about any type of drug use on the other boards.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2014, 10:10:30 AM »
My pain management doc put me on Kadian at the first of the year for my chronic back pain. 5 major surgeries already gone through. Kadian is considered a designer morphine and it has worked better than anything I have ever taken in the 30+ years of taking pain meds. Yes, my liver is pretty fucked but at least I can function day to day.  ;)