Author Topic: Galeniko -- question  (Read 19033 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Galeniko -- question
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2014, 03:44:45 PM »
How do I have "years on you" if you are 50 years old? 

younger that me you thick fucker, are you saying you shouldn't look better than an older guy?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2014, 04:02:02 PM »
Fixed

top notch post.

yes top notch indeed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #152 on: February 15, 2014, 04:20:46 PM »
younger that me you thick fucker, are you saying you shouldn't look better than an older guy?
"Years on you" refers to someone with more experience or age.  You are older, have been lifting longer and on top of that, a steroid user/abuser.

I would hope you are better than me.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2014, 08:32:13 PM »
I've been wondering. Does muscle growth rate / time increase in a linear fashion as you consume more carbs before hitting a max and plateauing off? Assuming protein count stays the same, 225g / day, would increasing carb count from 50g to 250g increase the muscle growth and repair rate, provided sleep, drugs and everything else is held constant?

too many factors really.

insulins sensitivity being one inconsistent factor.

goes like this, minimum calories on certain odsage, just so one gains weight very slowly or stagnates.

then increase cals slow to the point where most gains will be fat.

somewhere before that, time to up the dose or setle with what was built.

eventualy even upping the dosage will mostly lead to water and fat gains, thats it maxed out genetics.can add gh at that point etc.

but still somehow a long time on little gear will do better than medium time on little gear.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2014, 08:35:37 PM »
I've been wondering. Does muscle growth rate / time increase in a linear fashion as you consume more carbs before hitting a max and plateauing off? Assuming protein count stays the same, 225g / day, would increasing carb count from 50g to 250g increase the muscle growth and repair rate, provided sleep, drugs and everything else is held constant?

to adress this again, carbs cant build muscle, so the increase of them wont lead directly to muscle gains,

but to faster reovery and consistenly stronger workouts, thus indirectly leading to more gains.

the needed increase is kinda small, i think adding 200carbs more suddenly and daily will lead to mostly fat gains.

n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #155 on: February 15, 2014, 09:44:43 PM »
I dont understand this... Adams physique is one that clearly looks natty IMHO, especially the Mr Getbig photos.... dude basically has said, consistently, that he diets under ~2500 calories and when hes not dieting he eats around 3k.

I have zero clue what he currently looks like as it seems he loves to troll you guys by refusing to post a current pic, but dude looks completely natural in 99% of his pics... and the others that are questionable are usually angles, lighting, and partially clothed.

either way, dude has gotten in great shape and if he ears like he says he does, hes done it hos own way....

you guys need to remember who you're dealing with, Adonis has always been a master troll, he uses subtly and will oftentimes switch things up/be vague yo get people to bite. If you look over his history you can get a good idea when hes trolling and when hes not.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2014, 10:05:18 PM »
to adress this again, carbs cant build muscle, so the increase of them wont lead directly to muscle gains,

but to faster reovery and consistenly stronger workouts, thus indirectly leading to more gains.

the needed increase is kinda small, i think adding 200carbs more suddenly and daily will lead to mostly fat gains.

ok, thanks gal.

That's what I've been thinking. Fat + lots of protein and drugs = 90% of muscle growth.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #157 on: February 15, 2014, 10:36:43 PM »
I dont understand this... Adams physique is one that clearly looks natty IMHO, especially the Mr Getbig photos.... dude basically has said, consistently, that he diets under ~2500 calories and when hes not dieting he eats around 3k.

I have zero clue what he currently looks like as it seems he loves to troll you guys by refusing to post a current pic, but dude looks completely natural in 99% of his pics... and the others that are questionable are usually angles, lighting, and partially clothed.

either way, dude has gotten in great shape and if he ears like he says he does, hes done it hos own way....

you guys need to remember who you're dealing with, Adonis has always been a master troll, he uses subtly and will oftentimes switch things up/be vague yo get people to bite. If you look over his history you can get a good idea when hes trolling and when hes not.

Agreed, he looks natty to me, not that it matters anyway.

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2014, 12:59:01 AM »
Gal, how much was your creatinine level and urea when you realuzed your kidney issue?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2014, 03:42:11 AM »
When leaning out, yes, that is the caloric range that I use.  Did you also fail to read and comprehend where I don`t count calories for months at a time?

You are just as stupid as the rest of the Getbig poor comprehending Euro Trash.  What is it with you morons?

i tend to skip most of your posts now

you only have three types

the six year old pics accompanied by i still look like that but wont post a pic

the you can eat shit all the time and be ripped

and the fake training protocols when you havent lifted a weight in four years

pretty lame brother

you used to be a top tier poster  :-\
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2014, 07:12:35 AM »
Gal, how much was your creatinine level and urea when you realuzed your kidney issue?
creatinine is always gonna be bit high if you carry more mscle mass than the average joe.real muscle ,not bloof of nothingness mind you

urea, they have that reuglar upper limit of 8.5 whatever euro units, to break slightly above that is not dangerous, if it exceeded 10 its simply time to have a day off the gym.if it breaks the 13range long term, one is asking for problems.thats my doctors words.

theres also creatinine kinease, which is bit complicated to properly measure, just like cholesterol, would have to have it tested couple times a day over 1-2days, but if thats 100-400 what euro units are used to measure its no problm, i seen this parameter being 2000+ in women who train,this one is bit inconsistent and can literaly give shocking readings.

the most useful of these will be urea, over 13 is no good, i think its nmol-liter.i was getting solid 15nmol-l readings :-X

n

Simple Simon

« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2014, 08:27:23 AM »
i tend to skip most of your posts now

you only have three types

the six year old pics accompanied by i still look like that but wont post a pic

the you can eat shit all the time and be ripped

and the fake training protocols when you havent lifted a weight in four years

pretty lame brother

you used to be a top tier poster  :-\

Problem with old Adonis is that he "thinks" his method of dieting will get him in contest shape.
He "thinks" this because he's never done it, sure he dieted down for the Mr Getbig but he was way off true contest shape.

If he ever decided to get in contest shape he would soon realise that it's not about just cutting cals, you have to suffer.
And hes simply never got that far.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2014, 08:39:30 AM »
Problem with old Adonis is that he "thinks" his method of dieting will get him in contest shape.
He "thinks" this because he's never done it, sure he dieted down for the Mr Getbig but he was way off true contest shape.

If he ever decided to get in contest shape he would soon realise that it's not about just cutting cals, you have to suffer.
And hes simply never got that far.

i think he is just trolling

he has never had to work a day in his life

must be pretty hard when you have nothing to strive towards

i think he wants to be a movie star

but he is no brad pitt
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2014, 08:40:55 AM »

but he is no brad pitt

He's trolling. Dude is a very subtle troll, which is why he's so effective.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2014, 08:42:21 AM »
He's trolling. Dude is a very subtle troll, which is why he's so effective.

i agree to a point

but he needs a new angle

the old pics thing just looks like desperate attention seeking now
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2014, 08:43:42 AM »
Simple Simon has years on me, and still i look worse.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2014, 08:47:59 AM »

but he is no brad pitt

nah hes letting the lightening do the finishing touch instead of the mention suffering.

the last bit to get there is so brutal,most cant imagine.

how can i say it bascaly takes mentaly shutting off from the world.hard to explain.

i always cite the 1 jacked up woman who competes, she diets on 1300cals(shes tall as me and jacked, no joke, bigger than dj,this is no joke, carries more msucle).
she trains almost daily, starts with 1hr cardio, cals stay same with some carb cycling, no cheat meals ever mind you, and ups the cardio to 3hrs daily to get peeled.
relative to that a 1-1500cals galeniko type diet is "easy".
her 1300cals are misleading,the cardio and weightlifting alone burns that all away,easy.
this means the rest of the day shes permanently in the twilight zone of pure hunger for weeks non stop.

frankl;y, the biggest flaw with adonis crap is you dont get entiraly cut while still eating junk food,its just not happening, and the bloodsugar valtility from sugars and sweet foods duting diet making it impossible to get there, need no looking further than actualy his pics.

to be fair, holding 10% fat after being shredded and going on his kind of eating will work for a long while.

n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #167 on: February 16, 2014, 08:50:20 AM »
i agree to a point

but he needs a new angle

the old pics thing just looks like desperate attention seeking now
I think some day he'll mix in a new pic without telling anyone.

Simple Simon

« Reply #168 on: February 16, 2014, 08:52:08 AM »
I think some day he'll mix in a new pic without telling anyone noticing.

fixed

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2014, 08:54:33 AM »
I think some day he'll mix in a new pic without telling anyone.

he doesnt train anymore

someone from the site saw him a few months ago

he is about dj181s size now
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: February 16, 2014, 08:55:59 AM »
this means the rest of the day shes permanently in the twilight zone of pure hunger for weeks non stop.
That. You can't get ripped without the gnawing hunger burning a hole in the pit of your stomach 24/7. Even after a meal, a temporary reprieve, you're hungry 2 hours later. Another thing is, you don't sleep much. When I was leaning down, I got maybe 3 hours a night, most of it stage 1 (non-dreaming) sleep. It's no coincidence you pass out after binging on McDonald's or other sugary fat crap. Same goes for harnessing your body's spare energy in its adipose tissue. You suddenly turn into a calorie-burning furnace that spins like a turbine with no off switch.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #171 on: February 16, 2014, 08:58:50 AM »
he doesnt train anymore

someone from the site saw him a few months ago

he is about dj181s size now
Really? Interesting.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2014, 09:01:38 AM »
Really? Interesting.

yep

he would flood the board with pics if he looked good

he wouldnt be able to help himself
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2014, 09:08:26 AM »
Eating out is worse.  I do not like the food anyone makes.  Total waste of time and money.  I would rather get Burger King or a Pizza than go to a restaurant.  At least they are consistent, whereas most restaurants, including exclusive and expensive ones, just reheat pre-cooked food and then cook the protein source.  Not only that, I am watching my dog carefully, as she needs help getting up and down steps and could not leave her for long periods of time.  She is still recovering from her Tick-Borne Disease and the the Cephalexin she was on, gave her nasty side effects that are slowly going away now which is a good thing.  She should make a full recovery.

Hope she does Adam. I know that I get agitated and stressed if I've left my dogs alone for more than a few hours.
O

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2014, 10:13:58 AM »

TTA definitely looks natty in the front lat spread pose. However, he does seem to be holding a fair amount more lean muscle in some of the other pictures despite being at a similar or even lower bf.
Cleanest Natural mentioned him asking for steroid advice on another forum. What's all that about?  :D