Author Topic: Is it true that we recommend we eat less processed foods?  (Read 5286 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Is it true
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2014, 12:08:51 AM »
1. I have no idea what you are.
2. You were dead wrong when you used to think aspartame was bad.  You made up your mind first until you actually looked at the evidence and Science (something that you are failing to do here)
3. I do not believe there are any counters to the Science I have highlighted as they are indisputable. 
4. I only go where the overwhelming majority of evidence and Science takes me, nothing else.  Hope this helps.

The safety of aspartame is too questionable for me...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2014, 12:14:39 AM »

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2014, 12:22:49 AM »
a calorie is a calorie as you say.
A calorie is a calorie as far as the definition goes but as for nutrition its clearly not true.
You can have an emply calorie devoid of any nutritional value and a nutritionaly dense calorie.

Also you can eat as much lean protien as you like if you eliminate fats and carbs, you will not gain weight, in fact you will eventually die regardless of how much you eat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2014, 12:31:28 AM »
The safety of aspartame is too questionable for me...
It shouldn`t be given that the Scientific consensus is overwhelming regarding the safety of Aspartame.  Its one of the safest substances in our food supply and has been one of the most widely tested in decades of research.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2014, 12:32:03 AM »
a calorie is a calorie as you say.
A macro-nutrient is not a macro-nutrient though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2014, 12:35:10 AM »
A calorie is a calorie as far as the definition goes but as for nutrition its clearly not true.
You can have an emply calorie devoid of any nutritional value and a nutritionaly dense calorie.

Also you can eat as much lean protien as you like if you eliminate fats and carbs, you will not gain weight, in fact you will eventually die regardless of how much you eat.
You are referring to "rabbit starvation" I presume.

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2014, 12:54:49 AM »
You are referring to "rabbit starvation" I presume.
Yes.
Can you explain why calories from lean protien alone cannot sustain a human body if a calorie is just a calorie.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2014, 12:59:19 AM »
Ok.
Wrong.

Totally wrong.  Your body does not have any special signals to "detect" a preservative.  You actually think you know EXACTLY when you are eating Seaweed, which is a common preservative and is all natural?

Nope....not wrong at all. It's a shock to the system when you've been without and all of a sudden you have an abundance of preservatives.

Totally right.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2014, 01:00:10 AM »
Here is my question: What isn't processed these days? Chicken breast you buy in a bag? Tuna fish in a can?

It's all about calorie intake people. There are chemicals in everything these days. Hell, they say even bottled water may give you cancer.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2014, 01:01:26 AM »
Every link you provided Adonis you can't provide an explanation for an argument.

One is just a thread I started wanting to know people's personal opinions?

Come on....stop playing stupid and start backing up your science.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2014, 01:02:27 AM »
Way to marry two unrelated statements in the hopes of making some sore of coherent (totally incoherent) correlation.

Sometimes I wish Getbig had a moron filter or something of the sort.

This has nothing to do with a diet argument.

So explain to us why these are not correlated.....EXPLAIN.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2014, 01:04:19 AM »
So are people saying I can't get ripped on a diet of Lean Cuisine frozen meals?

Ace

« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2014, 01:34:22 AM »
Impressive as always my friend!

thank you brother

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2014, 01:44:35 AM »
Every link you provided Adonis you can't provide an explanation for an argument.

One is just a thread I started wanting to know people's personal opinions?

Come on....stop playing stupid and start backing up your science.
I always post sources and links.  Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2014, 01:51:59 AM »
Yes.
Can you explain why calories from lean protien alone cannot sustain a human body if a calorie is just a calorie.
A Macronutrient is not a Macronutrient.  Eating nothing but lean meats such as rabbit alone will not be sustainable because you are severely lacking in nutrients.  This is totally irrelevant since none of us are lacking food sources.  As I will say for the 100000th time, once your dietary needs are met, the only factor we need to be concerned about is the total amount of calories.  Consume more than you burn from Protein, Carbs, or Fats at that point will not matter.  You will not lose bodyfat no matter what you do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2014, 01:57:09 AM »
This has nothing to do with a diet argument.

So explain to us why these are not correlated.....EXPLAIN.
The females you purportedly know have changed their metabolic rate so that the calories they eat have them stuck in homeostasis.  At that point, they are not eating "below maintenance" like you suggested.  They are eating their "new" maintenance-the changed metabolic rate.  They would need to lower calories further, or reverse diet back up to fix their situation and improve their metabolic rate.

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2014, 03:35:29 AM »
A Macronutrient is not a Macronutrient.  Eating nothing but lean meats such as rabbit alone will not be sustainable because you are severely lacking in nutrients.  This is totally irrelevant since none of us are lacking food sources.  As I will say for the 100000th time, once your dietary needs are met, the only factor we need to be concerned about is the total amount of calories.  Consume more than you burn from Protein, Carbs, or Fats at that point will not matter.  You will not lose bodyfat no matter what you do.
With that in mind dont you think its important to make every calorie count micronutrient wise when on a restricted calorie diet rather than eating empty junk calories?
Just because it fits your macros doesnt mean its the optimum way to diet.

I want every calorie to count when Im on a diet and I want to take in as many vitamins and minerals with each of those calories.

It doesnt make sense to be eating Oreos when I could be eating something with a higher nutritional content.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2014, 02:08:08 PM »
With that in mind dont you think its important to make every calorie count micronutrient wise when on a restricted calorie diet rather than eating empty junk calories?
Just because it fits your macros doesnt mean its the optimum way to diet.

I want every calorie to count when Im on a diet and I want to take in as many vitamins and minerals with each of those calories.

It doesnt make sense to be eating Oreos when I could be eating something with a higher nutritional content.
It won`t matter since nutrition needs are easily met.  Every calorie does not "have to count" beyond that point.

Simple Simon

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2014, 02:12:42 PM »
It won`t matter since nutrition needs are easily met.  Every calorie does not "have to count" beyond that point.

You have no idea what it takes to get contest ready,  you only know how to diet like a fat fuck who joins weightwatchers.

When your cals are severely restricted to get rid of the last remnants of fat, its important that what you put in isn't shite.

You will only grasp this once you man up enough to go the extra mile.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2014, 02:17:54 PM »
You have no idea what it takes to get contest ready,  you only know how to diet like a fat fuck who joins weightwatchers.

When your cals are severely restricted to get rid of the last remnants of fat, its important that what you put in isn't shite.

You will only grasp this once you man up enough to go the extra mile.
You shouldn`t have to severely restrict your calories.  So many lifetime naturals get leaner than you ever have and do not severely restrict their calories. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2014, 02:20:14 PM »
You shouldn`t have to severely restrict your calories.  So many lifetime naturals get leaner than you ever have and do not severely restrict their calories. 

Stop making what you believe are factual statements when you have zero evidence to back them up.

Look doughnut, get yourself down to 5% and see for yourself.
You can just use your normal diet and get as far as you can with that then see how hard it is after that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2014, 02:21:46 PM »
Stop making what you believe are factual statements when you have zero evidence to back them up.

Look doughnut, get yourself down to 5% and see for yourself.
You can just use your normal diet and get as far as you can with that then see how hard it is after that.
Since you have such a hatred and bias toward me, lets focus on some lifetime naturals who do not severely restrict their caloric intake and post their diet.

What you?

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2014, 02:22:19 PM »
That health authorities world wide recommend we eat less processed food and more fruits and vegetables?

Yes, they recommend all the time.

Simple Simon

« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2014, 02:23:08 PM »
Since you have such a hatred and bias toward me, lets focus on some lifetime naturals who do not severely restrict their caloric intake and post their diet.

What you?
Hate you?
I wish you would just try and achieve what you keep saying many other lifetime naturals are achieving.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »
Hate you?
I wish you would just try and achieve what you keep saying many other lifetime naturals are achieving.
Wouldn`t it be better to just focus on others, so your bias towards me plays no factor?

You already have accused me of steroids, lying about what I eat and on and on.  So lets just take me out of the equation and focus on others, shall we?