Author Topic: Real Moorish girls  (Read 14319 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Real Moorish girls
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 06:53:31 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 06:55:41 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2014, 07:01:48 AM »
You stupid fuck. You clearly know very little of history. You know damn well these bitches aren't real Moors. You're one of those stupid fucks that says the real Moors weren't black when they obviously were. North Africa wasn't always light as it is dipshit. Prior to invasions and colonialism it was all black.
Fuck of my site.  (There's your Wiggs is gonna kill you... :-* :D ;D)

Wiggs, your head has a smelly turd in it instead of a brain...way before ther romans, the area was populated with berbers, its recorded even in 10,000bc era, berbers are not to be confused with sub-saharan africans. According to your reasoning, even the Japanese emperor was black.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2014, 07:04:02 AM »
You stupid fuck. You clearly know very little of history. You know damn well these bitches aren't real Moors. You're one of those stupid fucks that says the real Moors weren't black when they obviously were. North Africa wasn't always light as it is dipshit. Prior to invasions and colonialism it was all black.

Oh and So called African Americans aren't Moorish or African. We're Hebrew Israelites you kunt. We're a different bloodline of blacks. Sons of Shem. We are Shemitic. Africans are Hammitic.

racists meltdown
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2014, 07:09:11 AM »
Oh and So called African Americans aren't Moorish or African. We're Hebrew Israelites you kunt. We're a different bloodline of blacks. Sons of Shem. We are Shemitic. Africans are Hammitic.

Current African-Americans all trace their blood line from west africa, i.e. Liberia Ivory Coast, Sieraa Leone, Congo...etc only religion in there before westerners invaded was voodoism.

Poke me with a needle bitch  8)
S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 07:10:31 AM »
Wiggs...way before ther romans, the area was populated with berbers, its recorded even in 10,000bc era, berbers are not to be confused with sub-saharan africans. According to your reasoning, even the Japanese emperor was black.

Shut up your mouth. Enough of your stupidity and insolence. You people (that's right I said it) are always trying to insert yourselves in history where you are not. Unless you're going to tell the total story, shut your mouth. No one wants to hear your tired, lying, Eurocentric, fairy tales, enough.  Africa including Israel btw which is on the continent of Africa "Middle East" is region, not a continent, was all Black. Everyone on this planet has black ancestors and I'm not talking millions of years ago bullshit either. White skin and light skin is recent as has been revealed by scientific studies. Blue eyes and white skin are genetic mutations. They are recessive traits. You come from us. Not evolution, mutations. And mutations are non beneficial.

Now scram and go study.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 07:14:10 AM »
Current African-Americans all trace their blood line from west africa, i.e. Liberia Ivory Coast, Sieraa Leone, Congo...etc only religion in there before westerners invaded was voodoism.

Poke me with a needle bitch  8)

Yeah no shit sherlock. The Hebrews were on the run since 70 A.D. and eventally settled in West Africa. It wasnt just voodoo you dumb kunt. I'm sure you know that.  Go play in traffic. Game over bitch.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 07:17:07 AM »
Shut up your mouth. Enough of your stupidity and insolence. You people (that's right I said it) are always trying to insert yourselves in history where you are not. Unless you're going to tell the total story, shut your mouth. No one wants to here your tired, lying, Eurocentric, fairy tales, enough.  Africa including Israel btw which is on the continent of Africa "Middle East is region, not a continent was all Black. Everyone on this planet has black ancestors and I'm not talking millions of years ago bullshit either. White skin and light skin is recent as has been revealed by scientific studies. Blue eyes and white skin are genetic mutations. They are recessive traits. You come from us. Not evolution, mutations. And mutations are non beneficial.

Now scram and go study.

I love the word insolence.   

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2014, 07:18:26 AM »
Shut up your mouth. Enough of your stupidity and insolence. You people (that's right I said it) are always trying to insert yourselves in history where you are not. Unless you're going to tell the total story, shut your mouth. No one wants to here your tired, lying, Eurocentric, fairy tales, enough.  Africa including Israel btw which is on the continent of Africa "Middle East is region, not a continent was all Black. Everyone on this planet has black ancestors and I'm not talking millions of years ago bullshit either. White skin and light skin is recent as has been revealed by scientific studies. Blue eyes and white skin are genetic mutations. They are recessive traits. You come from us. Not evolution, mutations. And mutations are non beneficial.

Now scram and go study.

You presumed I am a caucasion white. That's racist, ignorant and narrow minded.

No one argues the theory of Africa being the origin of humans, but civilisations evolved from then on and each have their own culture, history and heritage. a Berber from 795AD would not want to be called a Viking or a Hebrew or a Mayan...etc, do you comprehend? instead of whining like a bitch get off that broscience and eductae yourslef via credible verified sources, but of course to you they are all contaminated by the white man's propaganda  ::)
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2014, 07:19:45 AM »
Shut up your mouth. Enough of your stupidity and insolence. You people (that's right I said it) are always trying to insert yourselves in history where you are not. Unless you're going to tell the total story, shut your mouth. No one wants to hear your tired, lying, Eurocentric, fairy tales, enough.  Africa including Israel btw which is on the continent of Africa "Middle East" is region, not a continent, was all Black. Everyone on this planet has black ancestors and I'm not talking millions of years ago bullshit either. White skin and light skin is recent as has been revealed by scientific studies. Blue eyes and white skin are genetic mutations. They are recessive traits. You come from us. Not evolution, mutations. And mutations are non beneficial.

Now scram and go study.
Yes, we evolved and got better, we have almost lost the desire to sucker punch strangers.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 07:23:09 AM »
You presumed I am a caucasion white. That's racist, ignorant and narrow minded.

No one argues the theory of Africa being the origin of humans, but civilisations evolved from then on and each have their own culture, history and heritage. a Berber from 795AD would not want to be called a Viking or a Hebrew or a Mayan...etc, do you comprehend? instead of whining like a bitch get off that broscience and eductae yourslef via credible verified sources, but of course to you they are all contaminated by the white man's propaganda  ::)

Of course your white. Shut up with the mind games you're not dealing with a simp. You're dealing with a brilliant Hebrew.
Don't be a pussy. own your whiteness.Don't change the subject and don't try to talk shit about the facts because you don't like them. There's gonna be a lot more outing over lies as western civilization and its lies continue to unravel. I'm done with you for now. Go study ya pud.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2014, 07:26:46 AM »
Of course your white. Shut up with the mind games you're not dealing with a simp. You're dealing with a brilliant Hebrew.

This is some funny shit right there. Who told you I was white? based on what proof?

I would like to hear this one, then I will post a picture of my face and make you look like the dumb fuk that you are.

S

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2014, 07:28:50 AM »

Wrong you dumb fuck

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2014, 07:29:55 AM »
This is some funny shit right there. Who told you I was white? based on what proof?

I would like to hear this one, then I will post a picture of my face and make you look like the dumb fuk that you are.

No one knows you here and no one cares.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 07:30:42 AM »
Wrong you dumb fuck

Yes, you are indeed wrong.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2014, 07:32:25 AM »
You cannot defeat Wiggs.
It would be pointless for you to even try.
You don't get it.
He built this place.
Down here, he makes the rules.
Down here, he makes the threats.
Down here...he's God.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2014, 07:33:00 AM »

wiggs legend that you are

don't you see that trying to be superior and come across as intelligent in your everyone is a Hebrew pre amble

only works if you consistently argue your point

posting like a three year old throwing a tantrum when someone points out that you are wrong

just makes you look like an unemployed drug smoking retard that doesn't understand the point he is trying to argue
T

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »
Yes, you are indeed wrong.

Moors as a group weren't black, and they aren't exactly white.
They are a somewhat distinct population originally - and today they are mixed a lot with Arabs and some blacks due to proximity. The original Moors (when they invaded Europe) were Berbers mostly, with Arab leaders and some black mercenaries.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2014, 07:34:17 AM »

Is that the best you can do to back track?

You said I was white, I said I was not...you reiterated it and told me to shut the fuck up and that I am white.....I threaten to post a picture of my face to prove what an argumentative fantasist prick you are and you back track like a coward.
S

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2014, 07:35:12 AM »
'Moors' was a catch all phrase for various Islamic invaders of Europe. Most of the people called Moors were Berbers. Look up Berbers and tell me if they are black.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2014, 07:37:23 AM »
Is that the best you can do to back track?

You said I was white, I said I was not...you reiterated it and told me to shut the fuck up and that I am white.....I threaten to post a picture of my face to prove what an argumentative fantasist prick you are and you back track like a coward.

I saw when you posted your chest pic. I know your some form of brown. settle down scorpiho before I beat you like a slave.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2014, 07:37:35 AM »
'Moors' was a catch all phrase for various Islamic invaders of Europe. Most of the people called Moors were Berbers. Look up Berbers and tell me if they are black.

This is what I am trying to tell this black asshole but he wont get it.

S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2014, 07:38:48 AM »
This is what I am trying to tell this black asshole but he wont get it.

LOL...Gettin a little hot aren't we Habib?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2014, 07:39:59 AM »
I saw when you posted your chest pic. I know your some form of brown. settle down scorpiho before I beat you like a slave.

Why do you tell me "shut the fuck up""you're white"?

Is this some form of vilification seeing as you consider whites your nemesis you want to paint me with that brush?
S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2014, 07:40:25 AM »
You wanna play mind games? You've just been a victim. Enjoy your day. You've just been rattled by the legendary "Wiggs". It's been a pleasure.  :-*

Welcome to Getbig.