Author Topic: Rudy on Putin: "THAT'S what you call a leader..."  (Read 7471 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rudy on Putin: "THAT'S what you call a leader..."
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2014, 10:07:38 PM »
Now that we're seeing what may be video/pics/recordings proving Moscow-backed separists fired a missile that killed 23 Americans...

Will repubs still line up to give Putin nonstop praise?  I've noticed the nonstop drooling over his manliness and amazing decision-making power doesn't make them as wet, when he's using this power to, say, blow up planes.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2014, 11:12:22 PM »
Now that we're seeing what may be video/pics/recordings proving Moscow-backed separists fired a missile that killed 23 Americans...

Will repubs still line up to give Putin nonstop praise?  I've noticed the nonstop drooling over his manliness and amazing decision-making power doesn't make them as wet, when he's using this power to, say, blow up planes.

Is Obama still POTUS?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2014, 07:23:50 AM »
Is Obama still POTUS?

seriously, repubs lined up to suck up to Putin.   so bold, so amazing he can make decisions single handedly and build an invasion plan in 15 minutes and nobody can stop him, ah, why cant obama be like that...

I didn't see Palin and Rudy on FOX this morning, worshipping Putin.  Weird.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2014, 07:36:25 AM »
seriously, repubs lined up to suck up to Putin.   so bold, so amazing he can make decisions single handedly and build an invasion plan in 15 minutes and nobody can stop him, ah, why cant obama be like that...

I didn't see Palin and Rudy on FOX this morning, worshipping Putin.  Weird.

Well they love school shootings and dead palestinian kids so why not blown up plain victims?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2014, 07:43:33 AM »
Is Obama still POTUS?

Obama is an embarassment to this country

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2014, 07:46:26 AM »

Putin shot that plane down in the same way Saddam was involved in 9/11.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2014, 07:56:42 AM »
Putin shot that plane down in the same way Saddam was involved in 9/11.

??? 

Putin's been micro-managing the rebels.

Somehow they get top of the line mobile missle truck driven in from RUS and ran by 4 well trained military to take down the 3rd aircraft this week.  Rebels take credit online, then take it back down.  RUS/Putin has been funding and running the rebellion to hurt Ukraine.

So yeah, I'd say he's definitely got his fingers in this one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2014, 08:01:14 AM »
??? 

Somehow they get top of the line mobile missle truck driven in from RUS and ran by 4 well trained military to take down the 3rd aircraft this week.  Rebels take credit online, then take it back down.  RUS/Putin has been funding and running the rebellion to hurt Ukraine.

Every anti american and thug who wants to qeaken and attack us knows there is no better time than now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2014, 11:52:42 AM »
Every anti american and thug who wants to qeaken and attack us knows there is no better time than now.

I'm pretty sure Sept 10, 2001, was a better time than now. 

Like him or hate him, obama has put a lot of terr'ists in bodybags, and we haven't had any planes take down towers.  Obama sucks donkey dick on so many levels I cannot count, but if you're going to say we're in more danger than ever, I want to see stats showing this, not just your opinion.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2014, 12:14:36 PM »
I'm pretty sure Sept 10, 2001, was a better time than now. 

Like him or hate him, obama has put a lot of terr'ists in bodybags, and we haven't had any planes take down towers.  Obama sucks donkey dick on so many levels I cannot count, but if you're going to say we're in more danger than ever, I want to see stats showing this, not just your opinion.

Once they are no longer occupied in the M.E., exactly how long do you think it is going to be before they turn their sights on the US? Sure their a bunch of camel fuckers, but they do plan, and usually wait for a date of significance to them.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2014, 07:18:01 PM »

Based on what?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2014, 09:00:30 PM »
???  

Somehow they get top of the line mobile missle truck driven in from RUS and ran by 4 well trained military to take down the 3rd aircraft this week.  Rebels take credit online, then take it back down.  RUS/Putin has been funding and running the rebellion to hurt Ukraine.

Yes, because he would benefit so much by taking down an airliner.  Just as Assad must have perpetrated a nonsensical chemical weapons attacks on his own civilians the same week U.N inspectors were in Syria and the eyes of the World were upon him.  Are you related to John Kerry or Victoria Nuland?  The U.S had a satellite right over the area, so where's all their evidence?  I guess Putin must have diverted the airliner into a war zone too?  Never mind that Ukraine air traffic control did that.  Or, that Ukraine had a fighter in the vicinity of this plane inexplicably.

In other completely unrelated news, the BRICS have announced the formation of their own development bank.  I'm sure the IMF and World banks don't mind the competition.