Author Topic: Came over to the dark side today  (Read 7831 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Came over to the dark side today
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2014, 03:30:34 AM »
How do you know?
gear will punish you for bad diet.but halos diet is cleaner than mine,hes shredded enough year round non stop
n

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2014, 03:34:36 AM »
gear will punish you for bad diet.but halos diet is cleaner than mine,hes shredded enough year round non stop

truth

most people dont know this
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2014, 04:53:52 AM »
At 48, 250 mgs a week of underdosed UGL test will get u back to where your natural levels were at 40. Hopefully u didn't look like shit then.
Nonsense, natty and 250mgs of test is a world of difference at any age.
You don't produce 250mgs a week of test naturally at 40 years old FFS.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2014, 05:04:48 AM »
Nonsense, natty and 250mgs of test is a world of difference at any age.
You don't produce 250mgs a week of test naturally at 40 years old FFS.

Yeah. I didn't feel like arguing the point.

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2014, 05:09:27 AM »
Fair enough, come back in 6 months and tell us you've noticed a dramatic change in your physique on 250 a week.
I notice a huge difference on 250mgs a week to 10 days.

What do you take?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2014, 05:10:15 AM »
250mg is like 4 or 5 times your natural T production.

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2014, 05:11:47 AM »
I'm natural.

How old r u?

Lets not make this a game of fucking table tennis postings.
Have you ever used gear?

Im coming up to 49 soon.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2014, 05:14:00 AM »
At 48, 250 mgs a week of underdosed UGL test will get u back to where your natural levels were at 40. Hopefully u didn't look like shit then.

So when you wrote that you were wrong or were you saying if he gets duff gear it wont work?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2014, 05:17:37 AM »
This is true as far as legit pharma test is concerned. Even then, doesn't mean you're going to see truly noticeable gains on this dosage.

This is the dose I would use if I ever start using. If its good quality Test than it should definitely make a noticeable difference, especially when you're at single digit BF.
Obviously it won't be enough to make you huge, but it should be enough to give your muscles more fullness and density.

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2014, 05:19:27 AM »
My point is, at 250 a week, w/ nothing else, you're not going to look like a bodybuilder at 48. U may get a little leaner and thicker but nothing truly noticeable. Add in something else and then u may start to see a real difference.

Really?
I have stood onstage and won shows on 750mgs.
I look like a bodybuilder now at 48 on 250mgs every week to 10 days.

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2014, 05:22:37 AM »
U must have good genetics. I doubt u have a 6'4" frame to try and fill out like the OP does.

So its gone from "not going to happen" to "it depends on your genetics"?

You still havent said if you have ever used gear by the way.

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2014, 05:26:08 AM »
I wish the OP the best of luck. Let's see what happens if he carries this out.
Bye now.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2014, 05:43:23 AM »
U must have good genetics. I doubt u have a 6'4" frame to try and fill out like the OP does.
nah man its realy just a matter of permanently being on atleast 250 weekly for years and year,with bit blasting eithe rgear or cals here and there.

i know 6ft 4ppl who are huongous size, barndoor shoulders, they run 250test most of the time.

the ugl test is in most cases legit,all oyther products im bit sceptical,yeah.

filling out a frame is bit misleading term, there realy is only filling up a muscle.

he will have 1inch gain on arms and be leaner in 3-4months i think.

just make sure to have that cheat meal once in a while, and you know the rest about diet

heres someone at the very start of things, if hed do 250 or 500mg of a long ester for 2-3 months like many do and then come off, his plans would be doomed from the getgo.

if he stays on that,just 250, hes at a stage where he will make continuous gains for 1 year.

he will soon know whether the gear is legit, 1 week or so in and the pumps will seem insane compared to natural ;D
n

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2014, 05:45:41 AM »
nah man its realy just a matter of permanently being on atleast 250 weekly for years and year,with bit blasting eithe rgear or cals here and there.

i know 6ft 4ppl who are huongous size, barndoor shoulders, they run 250test most of the time.

filling out a frame is bit misleading term, there realy is only filling up a muscle.

just make sure to have that cheat meal once in a while, and you know the rest about diet

heres someone at the very start of things, if hed do 250 or 500mg of a long ester for 2-3 months like many do and then come off, his plans would be doomed from the getgo.

if he stays on that,just 250, hes at a stage where he will make continuous gains for 1 year.

he will soon know whether the gear is legit, 1 week or so in and the pumps will seem insane compared to natural ;D

QFT

Its great when someone comments who speaks from experience.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2014, 05:48:33 AM »
250mg is like 4 or 5 times your natural T production.
rather 6-8times

hes not a 20yr old mullatto
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2014, 05:58:27 AM »
and age is kinda "Only" a factor of joints and tendons not being like 20 year old.

hormonal enviroment is set.

n

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2014, 05:59:35 AM »
and age is kinda "Only" a factor of joints and tendons not being like 20 year old.

hormonal enviroment is set.

Agreed, I look better than most 20 year old juicers in our gym, and they take Wayyyy….more than me.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2014, 06:32:32 AM »

this was first thing i noticed, muscles were still pumped hours later after workin out.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2014, 06:46:01 AM »
Fair enough, come back in 6 months and tell us you've noticed a dramatic change in your physique on 250 a week.

You probably missed the point where I mentioned that I specifically don't want a "dramatic change."

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2014, 06:48:05 AM »
You probably missed the point where I mentioned that I specifically don't want a "dramatic change."
I wouldn't worry about him, he doesn't have a fucking clue what hes talking about.
Its like asking someone who has never skydived how does it feel to skydive.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2014, 06:56:55 AM »
I wouldn't worry about him, he doesn't have a fucking clue what hes talking about.
Its like asking someone who has never skydived how does it feel to skydive.

Yeah.

The thing is I look pretty decent for my age, especially at 48. Of course nowhere near the bejeweled thong wearers on GB. I had just reached a point where I was physically unable to dial up the intensity and I wanted to still see change. I tried every fucking legal supplement in the world, but they don't move the needle.

So here I am. Day 2 with a still somewhat sore glute, mildly entertained by GB, hoping that my gear isn't under dosed or bunk and still mildly amazed that I didn't even flinch with the 23g 1.5" pin when the time came.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2014, 07:03:08 AM »
Nothing overboard. I sincerely hope that I don't start spamming the board about my various issues, but if I do, I apologize in advance.

I'm ready to do the same after 20 yrs training naturally.  I never got my lifetime achievement trophy from society so wtf am I doing it for?  I got tons of aches and pains and no time for six meals a day and eight hours of sleep so I need all the help I can get.

Not gonna do anything crazy just wanna get my hands on something pill form. I'll never inject myself that would creep me out. 

I'm a noob on this if someone wants to point me to a source through pms...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2014, 07:07:11 AM »
I'm ready to do the same after 20 yrs training naturally.  I never got my lifetime achievement trophy from society so wtf am I doing it for?  I got tons of aches and pains and no time for six meals a day and eight hours of sleep so I need all the help I can get.

Not gonna do anything crazy just wanna get my hands on something pill form. I'll never inject myself that would creep me out. 

I'm a noob on this if someone wants to point me to a source through pms...

I started right where you are. Eventually, I rejected an all-oral cycle for "enhanced TRT". With one whole self-injection under my belt, I can say it isn't that bad.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2014, 08:21:10 AM »
Also, it feels great to stop taking all those stupid supplements. No more DAA, ZMA and creatine for me. Just fish oil, vitamin D and protein powder as needed

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2014, 09:02:59 AM »
nono man, you go into this with a wild mindset,wanting it all, just keep it safe enough to not get injured.

what i mean, you try the very best to get the dramatic change, then therell be the results.

the chaange as far training goes has to be quite dramatic, when im off supps, half the sets and about half the traning frequency leave me something like 3 times longer sore.

n