Author Topic: Collapse of civilisation is coming - Nasa study  (Read 6967 times)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Re: Collapse of civilisation is coming - Nasa study
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2014, 01:53:20 PM »
God has mercy on every single living soul, until the day of judgement. He gets no pleasure from the death of the wicked, but rejoices when they turn back from their wickedness and live in his light. As for you, I encourage  you to be humble put your faith to practice in your life, my brother.

if god were truly merciful he wouldn' put the condition that he be worshipped as a prerequisite for receiving his mercy

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2014, 01:56:43 PM »
I take it you don't worship God.

Yet you are alive.

See, he is BEYOND merciful.

For he sheds his light upon everyone... good and evil, believing and unbelieving.

:)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2014, 01:59:33 PM »

Yet you are alive.

For he sheds his light upon everyone... good and evil, believing and unbelieving.

not really a valid response just the typical religious meaningless patter

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2014, 02:02:56 PM »
not really a valid response
tell me why

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2014, 02:06:09 PM »
tell me why

i just did.  It's a meaningless statement heavy on religious jargon but does not address the issue. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2014, 02:08:12 PM »
God has mercy on every single living soul

You're obviously talking about God 2.0, the Nazarene reboot. Not the Midianite/flood/here-a-smite-there-a-smite version, right?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »
Why should I care?

It's only a collapse of their systems, their rules, their lies and their visions. I salute fellow man who live to see it crumble. Please bring that day of joy!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2014, 02:14:36 PM »
You're obviously talking about God 2.0, the Nazarene reboot. Not the Midianite/flood/here-a-smite-there-a-smite version, right?
I'm waiting for God 3.0 "The Remixes"...old with the new. I hear it will be blazing, featuring The Four Horseman, and the new single "Resurrected Revelations" is fire!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2014, 02:16:02 PM »
i just did.  It's a meaningless statement heavy on religious jargon but does not address the issue. 
 let me be more clear: Gods mercy does not depend on worship. You, a man who does not worship him, are livin, eating, breathing, seeing, feeling, and all in all living a very blessed life. he provides you with all that, yet you do not worship him. That is abundant mercy and amazing grace, my brother.

the two are one in the same.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2014, 02:17:38 PM »
I'm waiting for God 3.0 "The Remixes"...old with the new. I hear it will be blazing, featuring The Four Horseman, and the new single "Resurrected Revelations" is fire!

Sounds dope. When does it drop, brother?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2014, 02:18:29 PM »

Yet you are alive.

'god' gave you Aids  :D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2014, 02:19:27 PM »
 let me be more clear: Gods mercy does not depend on worship. You, a man who does not worship him, are livin, eating, breathing, seeing, feeling, and all in all living a very blessed life. he provides you with all that, yet you do not worship him. That is abundant mercy and amazing grace, my brother.

If you're a christian, as you claim to be, it most certainly does.  You can't enter the kingdom of heaven without accepting Jesus Christ as lord and savior.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2014, 02:21:06 PM »
The Earth doesnt have rules...very simple.

When I hear blacks bitching about slavery...I think " tough shit...not my fault you were a bunch of uncivilized monkeys in grass skirts and white Europeans had square rigged sailing ships and gunpowder"

And if the situation was reversed..white people would be bitching and the blacks saying "oh fucking well"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2014, 02:21:41 PM »
If you're a christian, as you claim to be, it most certainly does.  You can't enter the kingdom of heaven without accepting Jesus Christ as lord and savior.  

His kingdom is going to be full of thong-sniffers, pedos and arse kissers. I'd rather go hang in hell. Be a more interesting crowd down there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2014, 02:26:47 PM »
'god' gave you Aids  :D
indeed

no, thats not true. Anyone who believes in their heart that Jesus is Messiah will be saved. Indeed. But anyone who has a good heart will also be saved. Read your bible.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2014, 02:27:29 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha!  I told you fucks...I told you.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2014, 02:32:07 PM »
Oh and I wouldn't worry about the collapse of civilization. The 'Handy Model' seems like a load of cack.

ANYONE with a passing knowledge of Complexity Theory would have a good laugh at those results and predictions. But it does make for a good article  ;)

I can also write an algorithm (by using biased variables and constants) that predict 'collapse'.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2014, 02:33:48 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha!  I told you fucks...I told you.

nothing you ever post has been proven true and i mean nothing

according to you the world should have ended about five times in the last two years

go out and contribute to society instead of making a cu nt of yourself  :)
T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2014, 02:34:45 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha!  I told you fucks...I told you.

But it was always 100% certainty a collapse would come sooner or later. A civilization can only do so much to keep things running for as long as possible, that's good enough and a job well done. It was pretty interesting while it lasted. No big deal.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2014, 02:34:53 PM »

That's what they're saying. Apparently there's another partner as well. Not really sure how that all works, though. Sorta confusing.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2014, 02:38:22 PM »
The same way it was enabled to rise in the first place. FORCE

But E-Cool U a anti gun , so no 'force' without usage of ammo  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2014, 02:38:44 PM »
But it was always 100% certainty a collapse would come sooner or later. A civilization can only do so much to keep things running for as long as possible, that's good enough and a job well done. It was pretty interesting while it lasted. No big deal.

There's not going to be a collapse. Relax yourself. It's been predicted for 100s of years. Nothing ever happens. There's small corrections here and there. Nothing more

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2014, 02:40:49 PM »
There's not going to be a collapse. Relax yourself. It's been predicted for 100s of years. Nothing ever happens. There's small corrections here and there. Nothing more

We all know there will be a collapse, we just don't know when or for what reasons. Nothing has changed in this regard.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2014, 02:42:44 PM »
That's what they're saying. Apparently there's another partner as well. Not really sure how that all works, though. Sorta confusing.
indeed. Gods great majesty is beyond understanding.  :)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2014, 02:44:45 PM »
We all know there will be a collapse, we just don't know when or for what reasons. Nothing has changed in this regard.

Why do we all know that?