Author Topic: Shredz makes millions via social media  (Read 52418 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Shredz Nutrition, CRACK and GetBroke
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 03:16:15 AM »

I decided against the bitcoin rigs.  Got something really cool coming that I'm pretty stoked about.....the best part is that its already out and you don't even fucking realize it. ;)

I admire you more than any other on Getbig. You've LITERALLY failed at everything you've ever attempted yet merrily keep on plugging away. In a week from now your latest scheme would've failed in spectacular fashion but you'll already be onto your next get-rich idea

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 03:30:47 AM »
Must be a front for illegal Arab stuff.
Super high priced snake oil, I cant imagine many people are buying it.
Specially when I've never seen their line on any of the known supp sites (Lockout, etc)...

Have you heard of 'Burn Companies'? Don't know if that's a UK term only. Buy a load of bunk gear, put a random label on it, flog it to stupid people (there's billions out there), make your money and disappear over night. Notice that Vince can't even entice stupid people to buy the dirt he's hawking, but that's a debate for another day. More sophisticated crooks like Muscletech are literally making millions selling their crap to the Stupid.

NightTrain

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 08:17:38 PM »
Vince you live your life three steps behind. Bit coins, selling prepaid legal, the list goes on... People get rich off of you and that you don't even realize.

Deep down I hope Vince's shit is kinda made up to boost his "online persona"... otherwise I do feel bad for his "trendy" attempts @ $#$ schemes...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 02:44:50 AM »
Have you heard of 'Burn Companies'? Don't know if that's a UK term only. Buy a load of bunk gear, put a random label on it, flog it to stupid people (there's billions out there), make your money and disappear over night. Notice that Vince can't even entice stupid people to buy the dirt he's hawking, but that's a debate for another day. More sophisticated crooks like Muscletech are literally making millions selling their crap to the Stupid.

Must be one of those... I guess time will tell...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 05:53:36 AM »
I had the Shredz team at my FitX Expo in Melbourne last week. They bought in a team of 16 including all of their athletes and staff. They took a big booth, 54m2, had a DJ, media wall, film crew and gave out 5000 tee shirts.

This would have cost them plenty and they absolutely rocked the expo. They are all over social media and online marketing.

I was glad to have them involved and can honestly say they were every easy to deal with.

Obviously they are popular in a number of other countries than the US.  It seems like some people think that if its not popular in "America" then its nothing.  We truly need to get rid of this "center of the universe" attitude. 
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2014, 06:18:10 AM »

Obviously they are popular in a number of other countries than the US.  It seems like some people think that if its not popular in "America" then its nothing.  We truly need to get rid of this "center of the universe" attitude. 

Lots of haters in this country. You can attest to that, right Vince?

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2014, 06:21:15 AM »

If it fails here it will fail elsewhere.  It's true.  Just like Ronnie Coleman's company...every GNC removed all the products from their shelves.  But the line is selling like hotcakes in Europe.  Sure.  That company will be gone in a few months.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2014, 06:51:16 AM »
If it fails here it will fail elsewhere.  It's true.  Just like Ronnie Coleman's company...every GNC removed all the products from their shelves.  But the line is selling like hotcakes in Europe.  Sure.  That company will be gone in a few months.

Very doubtful.  GNC is a shitty place to carry your product line because they basically want to rape companies for massive profit...GNC's main goal is to sell their line that they manufacture.  Ronnie Coleman has already made back the money he invested many times over but the fact is that the brand won't die because he's a true legend overseas. 

A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2014, 07:06:49 AM »
Would hit this member of the team.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2014, 09:04:55 AM »

Very doubtful.  GNC is a shitty place to carry your product line because they basically want to rape companies for massive profit...GNC's main goal is to sell their line that they manufacture.  Ronnie Coleman has already made back the money he invested many times over but the fact is that the brand won't die because he's a true legend overseas.  

Ronnie's warehouse will close in the next 24 months.  Dude is on the tail end of the Signature Series phenomenon, just like Cutler, who won't move squat to BPI, so they will drop him, just like Alpha Helix.  I would advise Phil Heath to be more creative when he comes out with his line.

I'm going to guess Rich's  c u n t ex-wife did a lot of leg work with wholesalers to get him national distribution, not sure about Lebrada since I've never paid attention to his line.

Weider made his money with wholesalers.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2014, 09:51:41 AM »

Well ... they are making news

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2014/03/19/instagram-marketing-helped-make-this-multi-million-dollar-nutritional-supplement-company/

What is the definition of “fitness model?”  It was a hotly discussed topic after FORBES published an article on the popular Paige Hathaway, including the Internet sensation as part of a rapidly expanding fitness model classification.  The article also raised general awareness for a brand that Paige promotes – SHREDZ – a direct marketing nutritional supplement company.  After some investigating it seems that the company Hathaway has partnered with may have an even more interesting story than the fitness model with over 700,000 Instagram followers.

Start with the fact that SHREDZ, founded by current CEO Arvin Lal, earned $90,000 in 2012 (the first  year of its operation), $5 million gross revenue in 2013 and already topped $2.7 million through the middle of March in 2014.  What makes those numbers more impressive is that Lal and his team have achieved such remarkable revenues without any outside invested capital, only 21 employees (most of them living in-house within the SHREDZ office, which is a converted apartment complex) and purely digital promotion.

Lal has captured the rapidly growing fitness space by going against the grain.  He also has a message to those who question whether his endorser, Paige Hathaway is really a fitness model: stop being upset.  ”Fitness used to be bodybuilding, but today fitness is impacting more people than ever,” said Lal to FORBES.  ”Right now the word ‘fitness’ has peeked on Google.  It’s about being healthy and in shape.  Who’s to say the person on stage has better fitness or body than a person with a million Instagram follows?  Paige is probably the largest female fitness model across the world.  Marketing and being able to touch people off the stage is more important than being able to touch people on the stage.”

SHREDZ started in Lal’s parents’ basement and is now working with the likes of Paige Hathaway, Ainsley Rodriguez, Jay Sean and is in talks with a major athlete to begin endorsing the brand.  Lal wants somebody else besides himself selling and representing his products, but is clear in pointing out that SHREDZ does not “sponsor” people.  ”We create a partnership where we not only just saying ‘you’re sponsored’; we facilitate photo shoots, video shoots, publicity, etc.,” explained Lal.  ”Paige [Hathaway] had 8,000 followers when she came on with us.  We came together and created a bigger picture.  I’m humbled by thousands of emails we get for sponsorship.  If a person makes the right impression, we just know.  You don’t need the highest follower count.  We can make them a fitness celebrity.”

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2014, 03:00:54 PM »
So the company went from $90,000 in the first year to $5 million in the second. LMFAO!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2014, 05:19:59 PM »
I admire you more than any other on Getbig. You've LITERALLY failed at everything you've ever attempted yet merrily keep on plugging away. In a week from now your latest scheme would've failed in spectacular fashion but you'll already be onto your next get-rich idea

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you to tell anyone that they are a failure???  Fact is that I can go to a Mercedes dealership, drop 50k on the salesman's desk, and drive the fuck away if I wanted to.  While some of my ventures don't work, a number of them do....and quite well.  I don't go out and spend money on stupid trinkets and shit because I don't need to impress you or any of these motherfuckers out there.  I save my money so that I can retire early along with being able to sleep at night not worrying about credit card bills, mortgages, car payments, etc because I have NO CREDIT CARDS and all of my cars and truck is paid off. 

Say what you want but I'm very happy and content with my life....very little stress, got two 401k, one IRA, and a ton of shares in Verizon stock from when I worked at Alltel along with my ecommerce businesses, Anabolic Mayhem, and my consulting and PT business.  I don't make as much as some people but I don't GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE....OR YOU FOR THAT MATTER!!! 

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2014, 05:25:41 PM »
Shredz is successful mostly because of their marketing on social media, particularly Instagram. They don't target the usual bodybuilding crowd as much as they target the mainstream. They have both males and females in really good shape being sponsored. Random chicks I know use Shredz, just because they see them getting pimped out on Instagram.

Dafuck  ???

Gotta learn this marketing shit. I can't believe people out there are that stupid. Even as a teen I knew there was no difference between plain generic brand creatine and overpriced celltech.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2014, 05:33:51 PM »
SHREDZ® Proprietary Fat Burning Complex – 937mg
Dendrobium, R-Beta-Methyl Phenylethylamine HCL, Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract >98% Polyphenols, Alpha Lipolic Acid, Theobromine, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Synephrine HCL, Guggulsterones 99% Pure E&Z, Yohimbine HCL, Cayenne Pepper Extract, Pantothenic Acid B5, Choline Bitartrate

Damn, everything and the kitchen sink.
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2014, 05:41:27 PM »
Dafuck  ???

Gotta learn this marketing shit. I can't believe people out there are that stupid. Even as a teen I knew there was no difference between plain generic brand creatine and overpriced celltech.

really ? we are bombarded 24/7, every fucking where we look, with adverts for some shit or other (mostly shit). there's a reason why it's a multibillion $ industry.. there's a lot of mugs out there just dying to part with their hard earned readies

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2014, 05:57:25 PM »
Give the dude props, he is successful because he has vision of where the industry is going. It's like nascar trying to appeal to a wider audience. The hardcore fan might not like the "Sprint Series" and long for the days of the Winston Cup, but you get more money by appealing to the masses. Don't be the dinosaur that doesn't evolve when it comes to business.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2014, 07:38:56 PM »

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2014/03/19/instagram-marketing-helped-make-this-multi-million-dollar-nutritional-supplement-company/

What is the definition of “fitness model?”  It was a hotly discussed topic after FORBES published an article on the popular Paige Hathaway, including the Internet sensation as part of a rapidly expanding fitness model classification.  The article also raised general awareness for a brand that Paige promotes – SHREDZ – a direct marketing nutritional supplement company.  After some investigating it seems that the company Hathaway has partnered with may have an even more interesting story than the fitness model with over 700,000 Instagram followers.

Start with the fact that SHREDZ, founded by current CEO Arvin Lal, earned $90,000 in 2012 (the first  year of its operation), $5 million gross revenue in 2013 and already topped $2.7 million through the middle of March in 2014.  What makes those numbers more impressive is that Lal and his team have achieved such remarkable revenues without any outside invested capital, only 21 employees (most of them living in-house within the SHREDZ office, which is a converted apartment complex) and purely digital promotion.

Lal has captured the rapidly growing fitness space by going against the grain.  He also has a message to those who question whether his endorser, Paige Hathaway is really a fitness model: stop being upset.  ”Fitness used to be bodybuilding, but today fitness is impacting more people than ever,” said Lal to FORBES.  ”Right now the word ‘fitness’ has peeked on Google.  It’s about being healthy and in shape.  Who’s to say the person on stage has better fitness or body than a person with a million Instagram follows?  Paige is probably the largest female fitness model across the world.  Marketing and being able to touch people off the stage is more important than being able to touch people on the stage.”

SHREDZ started in Lal’s parents’ basement and is now working with the likes of Paige Hathaway, Ainsley Rodriguez, Jay Sean and is in talks with a major athlete to begin endorsing the brand.  Lal wants somebody else besides himself selling and representing his products, but is clear in pointing out that SHREDZ does not “sponsor” people.  ”We create a partnership where we not only just saying ‘you’re sponsored’; we facilitate photo shoots, video shoots, publicity, etc.,” explained Lal.  ”Paige [Hathaway] had 8,000 followers when she came on with us.  We came together and created a bigger picture.  I’m humbled by thousands of emails we get for sponsorship.  If a person makes the right impression, we just know.  You don’t need the highest follower count.  We can make them a fitness celebrity.”

Just like I said on page 1, it's all Instagram that made them successful. You have random schmoes and chicks who see these people in great shape and think the supplements will help.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2014, 07:43:36 PM »
Just like I said on page 1, it's all Instagram that made them successful. You have random schmoes and chicks who see these people in great shape and think the supplements will help.

Qft

All instagram filtered pics from gym/beach/vegas pools /night clubs

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2014, 04:46:56 AM »

What is the definition of “fitness model?”  It was a hotly discussed topic after FORBES published an article on the popular Paige Hathaway, including the Internet sensation as part of a rapidly expanding fitness model classification.  The article also raised general awareness for a brand that Paige promotes – SHREDZ – a direct marketing nutritional supplement company.  After some investigating it seems that the company Hathaway has partnered with may have an even more interesting story than the fitness model with over 700,000 Instagram followers.

Start with the fact that SHREDZ, founded by current CEO Arvin Lal, earned $90,000 in 2012 (the first  year of its operation), $5 million gross revenue in 2013 and already topped $2.7 million through the middle of March in 2014.  What makes those numbers more impressive is that Lal and his team have achieved such remarkable revenues without any outside invested capital, only 21 employees (most of them living in-house within the SHREDZ office, which is a converted apartment complex) and purely digital promotion.

Lal has captured the rapidly growing fitness space by going against the grain.  He also has a message to those who question whether his endorser, Paige Hathaway is really a fitness model: stop being upset.  ”Fitness used to be bodybuilding, but today fitness is impacting more people than ever,” said Lal to FORBES.  ”Right now the word ‘fitness’ has peeked on Google.  It’s about being healthy and in shape.  Who’s to say the person on stage has better fitness or body than a person with a million Instagram follows?  Paige is probably the largest female fitness model across the world.  Marketing and being able to touch people off the stage is more important than being able to touch people on the stage.”

SHREDZ started in Lal’s parents’ basement and is now working with the likes of Paige Hathaway, Ainsley Rodriguez, Jay Sean and is in talks with a major athlete to begin endorsing the brand.  Lal wants somebody else besides himself selling and representing his products, but is clear in pointing out that SHREDZ does not “sponsor” people.  ”We create a partnership where we not only just saying ‘you’re sponsored’; we facilitate photo shoots, video shoots, publicity, etc.,” explained Lal.  ”Paige [Hathaway] had 8,000 followers when she came on with us.  We came together and created a bigger picture.  I’m humbled by thousands of emails we get for sponsorship.  If a person makes the right impression, we just know.  You don’t need the highest follower count.  We can make them a fitness celebrity.”

Good Ole fencing walking Ron :), what have you been up to lately?  I give the guys street credits for dissing getbiggers, but it doesn't take $45.00 to get an internal thermo burner, can be done with 100-200 grams of caffeine, in which 60 tabs cost about 10-20 bucks.  Shit, even an energy drink is cheaper if on sale.  

http://www.amazon.com/Strength-Supplement-Appetite-Suppressant-Metabolism/dp/B005IKC4YC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Good facebook, instra and other social media marketing but the same bullshit Liz Gaspari is peddling out of a van to wholesalers.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2014, 05:27:14 AM »

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you to tell anyone that they are a failure???  Fact is that I can go to a Mercedes dealership, drop 50k on the salesman's desk, and drive the fuck away if I wanted to.  While some of my ventures don't work, a number of them do....and quite well.  I don't go out and spend money on stupid trinkets and shit because I don't need to impress you or any of these motherfuckers out there.  I save my money so that I can retire early along with being able to sleep at night not worrying about credit card bills, mortgages, car payments, etc because I have NO CREDIT CARDS and all of my cars and truck is paid off. 

Say what you want but I'm very happy and content with my life....very little stress, got two 401k, one IRA, and a ton of shares in Verizon stock from when I worked at Alltel along with my ecommerce businesses, Anabolic Mayhem, and my consulting and PT business.  I don't make as much as some people but I don't GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE....OR YOU FOR THAT MATTER!!! 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Social Media the New Gold Mine for Supp companies
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 05:39:12 PM »
'Social' media ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2014, 05:41:54 PM »
Thanks for the article..

Paige Hathaway likes this a lot

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2014, 07:31:50 PM »
total bullshit .... website doesnt even get any traffic...LOL

great PR firm doing a press release picked up by Forbes though.

nice try to spam the board

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2014, 07:51:34 PM »
What's the name of your supp company latin heat?