Author Topic: Shredz makes millions via social media  (Read 52434 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Shredz makes millions via social media
« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2014, 04:48:32 AM »
What is it with people from NY that makes them always have to advertise they are from NY like anyone gives a fuck?

By New York you mean Staten island and Jersey

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2014, 07:05:31 AM »
Another lesson taught.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2014, 07:08:24 AM »
You just said you messaged her pretending to be his boss and changed his sites name. As a real person on this here who doesn't hide behind anonymity I don't appreciate reading shit like that. Who knows who you'll go after next tough guy.

Bro, I feel you, but if you were here watching this unfold, you would have been trying to bury this dude as well LOL. Seriously, top notch douche bag. It was pretty epic to watch him call out GetBig and shit all over us and then get spanked badly and run with his tail between his lets.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2014, 07:14:26 AM »
Chiro, this one went under the radar for me - who is this Gaggingonmanmeat?

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2014, 08:08:47 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #231 on: September 02, 2014, 10:47:33 AM »
You just said you messaged her pretending to be his boss and changed his sites name. As a real person on this here who doesn't hide behind anonymity I don't appreciate reading shit like that. Who knows who you'll go after next tough guy.

Exactly!
It STOPS NOW!  Doesn't matter who's outing who ~ it applies to everyone!    Var & Vince are on a temporary stay of execution.  No more 2nd chances, no more warnings.  ZERO TOLERANCE.  PERIOD
:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #232 on: September 02, 2014, 10:49:47 AM »
Exactly!
It STOPS NOW!  Doesn't matter who's outing who ~ it applies to everyone!    Var Junior  & Vince are on a temporary stay of execution.  No more 2nd chances, no more warnings.  ZERO TOLERANCE.  PERIOD

fix

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: September 02, 2014, 10:54:03 AM »
Exactly!
It STOPS NOW!  Doesn't matter who's outing who ~ it applies to everyone!    Var & Vince are on a temporary stay of execution.  No more 2nd chances, no more warnings.  ZERO TOLERANCE.  PERIOD

Seriously guys! Fun doesnt mean attacking on threads.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #234 on: September 02, 2014, 10:56:19 AM »
fix

i'm junior?

shut the fuck up "guy"

your threads are like half and half

half potato half aids ridden and full of suck. just shut the fuck up

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #235 on: September 02, 2014, 11:01:26 AM »

OK,

Guys I am sorry this got out of hand. I think if ANY of you could go back an analyze the thread with Latin HEat NYs ORIGINAL posts in totality (they are all deleted)

then you would REALIZE that I really didn't do anything except add his sister on facebook... that's it... I never intended to mess with ANYONE's family

it was a warning shot and it worked

and I am sorry.

I will never go down this path again, with outings and such. I realize it is a very grey area. What is too far? well for a sensitive guy like built 6'5'' i guess spilling your drink may lead to words about drowning the whales , and for some former posters who ACTUALLY did horrible things to people's familys (which I would NEVER EVER DO) that represents the other end of the spectrum?

where do i fall? I'm just the bouncer here. Ask the boss.

I'm referring to bruce springsteen. Someone call him immediately

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #236 on: September 02, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »
OK,

Guys I am sorry this got out of hand. I think if ANY of you could go back an analyze the thread with Latin HEat NYs ORIGINAL posts in totality (they are all deleted)

then you would REALIZE that I really didn't do anything except add his sister on facebook... that's it... I never intended to mess with ANYONE's family

it was a warning shot and it worked

and I am sorry.

I will never go down this path again, with outings and such. I realize it is a very grey area. What is too far? well for a sensitive guy like built 6'5'' i guess spilling your drink may lead to words about drowning the whales , and for some former posters who ACTUALLY did horrible things to people's familys (which I would NEVER EVER DO) that represents the other end of the spectrum?

where do i fall? I'm just the bouncer here. Ask the boss.

I'm referring to bruce springsteen. Someone call him immediately

Springteen is a screaming LIB.  No respect.
:

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #237 on: September 02, 2014, 11:09:12 AM »

Springteen is a screaming LIB.  No respect.

I just apologized, in shizzos words, "behind the scenes"

I am sorry for my actions

but what the fuck is LIB"?

trust me the boss would respect me. HE and I are both gods of the thunder road of karma

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #238 on: September 02, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »

Nah...this guy is a complete loser.  I just spoke to someone who knows this geek and he told me that he used to go around and claim that he was a Hedge Fund Trader!  I honestly have lost my interest in this schmuck on wheels.  

I've outed him for the fraud he is....my work is done ;D

DON'T PULL THAT SHIT AGAIN.
:

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #239 on: September 02, 2014, 11:19:35 AM »
CRAZY ENDING ...caught up last 5 pages...alot went down ..latin heat was in other threads too I guess he was real and not a gimmick.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2014, 11:19:57 AM »
Actually a good job by Venom Voodoo Versace

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2014, 11:25:48 AM »
Has your 12 year old niece asked for her jean shorts back yet, "Latin Heat"?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2014, 11:31:40 AM »
Vince is not a man to be trifled with, his rivals tend to disappear.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Shredz Nutrition, CRACK and GetBroke
« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2014, 11:40:17 AM »
I had the Shredz team at my FitX Expo in Melbourne last week. They bought in a team of 16 including all of their athletes and staff. They took a big booth, 54m2, had a DJ, media wall, film crew and gave out 5000 tee shirts.

This would have cost them plenty and they absolutely rocked the expo. They are all over social media and online marketing.

I was glad to have them involved and can honestly say they were every easy to deal with.

Back to this thread and this business. What Tony wrote here is significant. It's a bit misleading saying that they got most of their success through social media, specifically Instagram. From what I see, like in this post, they are doing trade shows all over the place, branding their name. If they are successful as they claim and revenue is climbing steadily then it's a brilliant marketing strategy. I know setting up at trade shows isn't cheap ($500-$2000 for fitness expose) and if they're doing this every weekend add in travel time and overhead. I'm sure going to Australia to promote their product costs them a small fortune. I say props to them.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2014, 11:45:14 AM »
Exactly!
It STOPS NOW!  Doesn't matter who's outing who ~ it applies to everyone!    Var & Vince are on a temporary stay of execution.  No more 2nd chances, no more warnings.  ZERO TOLERANCE.  PERIOD

With all due respect, he came up here calling me a homo and using racial slurs at me when I had not even said anything to him or about him.  He got what was coming to him and I do not regret the decision I made to put his antics to rest.  

I would do it again if I had to.  He brought the fight to me on Getbig  and I whipped his ass.....period.  If you don't want a repeat of what happenned then I'd recommend that you Time Out people who cause trouble
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2014, 11:48:53 AM »
DON'T PULL THAT SHIT AGAIN.

I'll have every right to defend myself up here.  Not going to sit around have someone call me a fag and a nig ger and a monkey.  If you didn't want that to happen then you should have given him the warning first. 

He crossed the line and got dealt with
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2014, 11:49:49 AM »

With all due respect, he came up here calling me a homo and using racial slurs at me when I had not even said anything to him or about him.  He got what was coming to him and I do not regret the decision I made to put his antics to rest.  

I would do it again if I had to.  He brought the fight to me on Getbig  and I whipped his ass.....period.  If you don't want a repeat of what happenned then I'd recommend that you Time Out people who cause trouble

Agree, the horse jockey came in swinging at Vince, he thought he could get over on vince because vince has never hid behind his account and had history and pics on vince thought he had the upper hand, got what he asked for

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2014, 11:50:42 AM »

Ron, he attacked me first and I warned him to slow his role and he kept on....just like Derek Anthony, just like Keith Jones, and just like everyone else who trashed me up here.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2014, 11:53:44 AM »
Haha.

Ah yes.

Vince Slurpingcum is such a powerful getbig "owning machine"  ::)

"I warned em Ron, I warned em!"

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »

Ron, he attacked me first and I warned him to slow his role and he kept on....just like Derek Anthony, just like Keith Jones, and just like everyone else who trashed me up here.

Cry me a river with the titFoRTat bull.  Families and personal info is off limits.  There's NO way to police EVERY F'G racist comment and you know it.  The report button would've sufficed.    Get over it.
: