Author Topic: Another lie - All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights  (Read 22745 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Another classic Weider lie
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2014, 11:46:30 AM »
That's true. But I'd still be surprise if they trained with life-threatening amounts of weight. Stimulate the muscle. Whether it takes 10kgs or 100kgs. It's stimulated. It doesn't 'know' what weight you lifted. Why should it care. If you're purely training for strength or brute power, I'd say a strong case could be made for prolonged increase of weight, but for bodybuilding purpose I'm not so sure.

And since I don't bother with drugs any more, I'll probably never know. What I do know is that my legs are knocked the fuck out with DOMS today after medium-heavy weight on the Leg Press for 15-18 reps per set. The same on Hacks after that.
hm, yeah, some do it like sarcev, he trains very light, i actualy train pretty much like he does, i didnt copy him, i found out and was suprised myself.
but i know a person who trained where he trained when he was young, and he told me milos was always naturaly quite strong.

other than that, mmost mass monsters train very heavy, i seen jp fux training, man, he squated 4 plates each side all the way down as if it was just the bar.
other example, 100lbs,thats right, 100lbs dumbells for biceps curls with suprising good form.

also seen him do dips with his bodyweight that was 150kgs haha, thats what 340lbs and some 100lbs attached to the belt.

a very realistic and good example would be hamdullah, he trains chest with never more than 220lbs for 10 slow,focussed reps, this weight is kinda joke, very easy even for me.yet his chest and everything else is bigger than i.
his arm training is a cables, his leg training is light too,and his legs are,well, not unreal but extremly impressive in person, but hes by no means a mass monster.

see, some are strong by n.ature, they have steel-like joints, tendons and everything, adding steroids will make them unbelievably strong

some others have fragile frames but their muscle respond well to stimulation.

n

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2014, 11:50:16 AM »
who was the guy from the 80,s that did 100 reps a set, i think defendis. johnnie fuller was another 100 reps a set bodybuilder
R

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2014, 11:52:03 AM »
im with you, i used to train heavy  but started to grow much befter i stopped lifting with my ego..but what i think  l one ment is that its all relative, whats heavy weight for someone is lightweight for another (coleman yeah buddyyyy)
lifting heavy and overeating is mandatory for huge size this is hardly up for debate, but can be maintained later on.

the lifting heavy isnt even necesarily what makes one grow, its always the hormones and how each one responds to them, but the heavy lifts strenghten the joints etc, thus, enable for better muscle mind connection later on.

ie better stimulation.

i seen the arguyment, the body doesnt know if its 10 or 100kgs, i dont agree with this, it knows full well, if not,it will LEARN, under heavy weights, the body by default learns to flex harder.

my no homo parnter "no one" said it best, train as hard and heavy you can without blowing bodyparts out.

Dillet was a big, strong professional football player. He didn't get there by being a weakling. He probably had more natural strength than most professional bodybuilders who never competed at that level of "real" professional sports.
ah thx i didnt know that, this means he already had the muscle coordination from real sports, unlike the bafoons who only know injections etc.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2014, 11:54:52 AM »
Another guy that I think trains smart and can be followed is Kai Greene. Minus the 500lbs bench stunts.
hold on sev, i remember kai doing ,also 2weeks out or so, 400lbs bench for 10 reps

hes training smart no question,but he lifts very heavy
n

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2014, 11:57:48 AM »
lifting heavy and overeating is mandatory for huge size this is hardly up for debate, but can be maintained later on.

the lifting heavy isnt even necesarily what makes one grow, its always the hormones and how each one responds to them, but the heavy lifts strenghten the joints etc, thus, enable for better muscle mind connection later on.

ie better stimulation.

i seen the arguyment, the body doesnt know if its 10 or 100kgs, i dont agree with this, it knows full well, if not,it will LEARN, under heavy weights, the body by default learns to flex harder.

my no homo parnter "no one" said it best, train as hard and heavy you can without blowing bodyparts out.
ah thx i didnt know that, this means he already had the muscle coordination from real sports, unlike the bafoons who only know injections etc.

I would add that "training heavy" means you do the most amount of weight you can WITH THE TARGETED MUSCLE, receiving the stress.

Benching where your chest does the lion's share of the work is a far cry from benching, where you're bouncing the bar off your rib cage, your training partner is pulling up the bar, and your back is arched so high you nearly circumcise yourself on the ceiling fan.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2014, 11:59:23 AM »
^^
This is from a witness:   "I cried when I saw this guy train. The vids from the old Olympias were priceless. 4 reps of behind the neck press with 115 pounds and 20 minutes of excuses to why he wouldnt do anymore."
yah but sounds like bad hair day

someone who consistenlty had a chance to see how he trained would be more useful

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2014, 12:06:11 PM »
I would add that "training heavy" means you do the most amount of weight you can WITH THE TARGETED MUSCLE, receiving the stress.

Benching where your chest does the lion's share of the work is a far cry from benching, where you're bouncing the bar off your rib cage, your training partner is pulling up the bar, and your back is arched so high you nearly circumcise yourself on the ceiling fan.
haha yeah we see those every day, deformed ribcages, but no pecs ;D
n

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2014, 01:11:26 PM »
Cleanest natural gradually filling the void left by dj181 as getbigs biggest whinging twat.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2014, 01:19:43 PM »
Cleanest natural gradually filling the void left by dj181 as getbigs biggest whinging twat.
I think you claim that title Mr Vagina  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2014, 01:21:52 PM »
I think you claim that title Mr Vagina  ;)
have you found your contest photos yet?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2014, 01:23:53 PM »
depends how you look at it..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2014, 01:24:50 PM »
have you found your contest photos yet?
I don;t have anything remotely close to this display of faggotry  

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »
That guys awesome, do you have that photo saved in a special folder on your PC called "fapping material"?

Try and find the folder entitled, "my old contest photos"

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2014, 01:36:48 PM »
maybe he does it with much better muscle contraction.
maybe its just that day,maybe he was dieting harshly, harsh diet will make strenght go down badly at times.

maybe he trained very heavy in the years before that and just maintains, cant grow anymore anyway.

just to bring some reality to this thread:

-flex wheeler has done 400lbs incline bench while competition lean.

-phil heath has done 50reps bench with 220lbs without breaking a sweat, like its nothing.

-and im pretty sure i seen pic of dillet handling heavy heavy weights in mags, yeah i seen vids of him where he trains kinda light, but it doesnt mean a thing.

good frend of mine has trained with dennis wolf for 3 months, this frend is,or was, a beast, strong like an ox, and he said he doesnt even come close to wolfs intensity and power in the gym.

they all are very strong, but at one point, the injury risk takes over, they simply maintain what was built long ago.

its true, steroids give you strenght out of the blue sky if diet is ok-ish atleast, that extra strenght will build muscle.
cans til train kinda like a pussy, concentrate on mind muscle or lift heavy, both will work to a degree, but the strenght on gear comes magicaly ,almost by itslef.

ppl rarely consider that those guys are on draining diets often in those vids.

give them 3 days off the gym and all you can eat bufet and then see what they can lift,if they want to.

theres planty guys in my gym lifting same weight as i do,but its not the same lifgting,realy.

Did u see Phil's jerking 3" moves while he was doing those 50? Lol he did more like 20... Full reps
!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2014, 01:36:55 PM »
your physique doesnt come remotely close either

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2014, 01:40:33 PM »
Did u see Phil's jerking 3" moves while he was doing those 50? Lol he did more like 20... Full reps
nah they have been good enough to demonstrate the strenght.

he did them fast bc muscle will start to burn after a while

i dont see mayn ppl doing that
n

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2014, 01:54:57 PM »
your physique doesnt come remotely close either
He needs to try another approach, posting pics of people who destroy him isnt working now people can see through his facade.
Maybe I should post a video of me with a tennis racket returning someones serve?
Then again returning a serve isn't something he was all that familiar with himself when he was a "pro" his last three matches he only won 4 games out of 36 (6-0 6-0, 6-0 6-2, 6-2 6-0)
http://www.atpstats.info/en/players/profile.php?idp=13002
http://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Cristian_Florentin_Voinea/Sebastian_Ivascu-Singera/
http://www.stevegtennis.com/profile-bio/men/Sebastian_Ivascu-Singera/

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2014, 02:02:01 PM »
He needs to try another approach, posting pics of people who destroy him isnt working now people can see through his facade.
Maybe I should post a video of me with a tennis racket returning someones serve?
Then again returning a serve isn't something he was all that familiar with himself when he was a "pro" his last three matches he only won 2 games out of 18 (6-0, 6-2, 6-0)
remember he thinks he destroys this guy

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2014, 02:03:53 PM »
Then again returning a serve isn't something he was all that familiar with himself when he was a "pro" his last three matches he only won 2 games out of 18 (6-0, 6-2, 6-0)

To be fair, he (said?) that he had started playing tennis 3 years prior to his competing level, which in itself is astounding if it's true.
I started playing tennis when I was 6, but quit somewhere around 16-17. I simply wasn't cut for tennis at competing levels. The amount of time and effort you need to put in the game to excel are mindboggingly disgustingly much.

So I can honestly say that calling him out for getting crushed is on the par of calling out a Sunday jogger for not outpacing a 100m sprinter.
Real pro tennis players are on a different planet. The difference between a pro player and a good player in tennis is way bigger than the difference between a female ballet dancer and an IFBB male pro.

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »
To be fair, he (said?) that he had started playing tennis 3 years prior to his competing level, which in itself is astounding if it's true.
I started playing tennis when I was 6, but quit somewhere around 16-17. I simply wasn't cut for tennis at competing levels. The amount of time and effort you need to put in the game to excel are mindboggingly disgustingly much.

So I can honestly say that calling him out for getting crushed is on the par of calling out a Sunday jogger for not outpacing a 100m sprinter.
Real pro tennis players are on a different planet. The difference between a pro player and a good player in tennis is way bigger than the difference between a female ballet dancer and an IFBB male pro.

Yep, if true.
He may call himself a pro tennis player but his stats show he was someone who didnt work and played tennis.

He wasnt a player who made a living out of playing tennis.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2014, 02:35:48 PM »
haha another "conclusion" from a gimmick. I'm just having fun and love to share and listen to people who have something to say.

People like Menspa Bob, wolfcox, shitso, chimps etc are here just to shoot the shit that's why they stay anonimous and have zero to contribute bb wise
Lol! I wish I was anonymous  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2014, 03:02:58 PM »
Lol! I wish I was anonymous  :D
How come?  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2014, 11:52:09 PM »

My goal is to play a main draw in a pro tournament meaning 15000$ Futures .. I wanted to compete at that level.. after that I quit abruptly and played squash non stop up the amateur ranks.. then it was back to bodybuilding and so forth.. I also layed A level raqutball, second division basketball and sang onstage at the musical theatre for a Christmas Special  :D

The ATP stats show only my last 3 matches for some reason.. years ago I posted a draw from a tournament

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2014, 01:15:10 AM »
My goal is to play a main draw in a pro tournament meaning 15000$ Futures .. I wanted to compete at that level.. after that I quit abruptly and played squash non stop up the amateur ranks.. then it was back to bodybuilding and so forth.. I also layed A level raqutball, second division basketball and sang onstage at the musical theatre for a Christmas Special  :D

The ATP stats show only my last 3 matches for some reason.. years ago I posted a draw from a tournament
So your goal was to play in a main draw, you didnt achieve that.
I quit abruptly (I wasnt good enough)
I played Squash in the amateur ranks (unsuccessfully)
Back to bodybuilding (Lol, you have never been a bodybuilder)
I played A level raquetball (wasnt really any good at that either)
And plaayed basketball (with my mates)
I sang onstage (because I think Im good at everything when in fact I suck)

Sev, have you ever really done anything properly?

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2014, 01:17:44 AM »
The ATP stats show only my last 3 matches for some reason..
Care to share your career stats with us, Im sure someone as bigheaded as you has them written down somewhere.