Author Topic: Another lie - All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights  (Read 22744 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Another classic Weider lie
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2014, 12:58:26 PM »
I was playing my first match on clay after years of hard exclusively. I also serve and volley and did not have a good day obviously. I also beat players ranked as high as 600something so .. but with me it was always concentration: I focused and played well or it was a white wash ... attacking non stop on a bad day is a recipe for disaster  ;D especially with a good returner on clay.

As I said, I got beat badly in those three matches but they do not stand out in my mind as defining for all the matches I ever played obviously. It is no shame in losing by the way.

If anyone has an issue with my "level" and wants to challenge me to prove I am a hack, put some money on it and let's go  ;)
its not too bad, i mean federer i think was once destroyed by nadal 6:0 6:3 6:0, something like that, this doesnt make federer a bad player ;D

and bjorn borg said you dont learn nothing from defeat,you learn from lost matches.

maybe you can try a comeback? ;D ;D
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2014, 01:18:58 PM »
man,sev, at stand of 6:0 and 4:0 in second set, id have pretended an injury or went to toilet and never came back ;D

lol
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2014, 01:20:41 PM »
So your goal was to play in a main draw, you didnt achieve that.
I quit abruptly (I wasnt good enough)
I played Squash in the amateur ranks (unsuccessfully)
Back to bodybuilding (Lol, you have never been a bodybuilder)
I played A level raquetball (wasnt really any good at that either)
And plaayed basketball (with my mates)
I sang onstage (because I think Im good at everything when in fact I suck)

Sev, have you ever really done anything properly?

bwahahaha got give him credit for trying doe. Bwhahaha
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2014, 01:23:22 PM »
its not too bad, i mean federer i think was once destroyed by nadal 6:0 6:3 6:0, something like that, this doesnt make federer a bad player ;D

and bjorn borg said you dont learn nothing from defeat,you learn from lost matches.

maybe you can try a comeback? ;D ;D
I thought about playing qualies again for the fun of competing. But it takes a lot of training and honestly I don't feel like proving myself anything. I am content with the tennis I have played. Anyone wants to talk smack can meet me on court with cash and I'd love to be shown up by anyone here. Anything they want, basketball 1-1, squash, raquetball etc  :D .. I can also play pretty decent table tennis.

Here on getbig people use words to compete. In real life it does not work this way. Also here, all the shit talkers look like...well, shit .. maybe that's why they want to remain anonymous

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2014, 01:26:16 PM »
nope, pretty impressive to just be a pro, not many can say that.

Not really. Anyone can be a pro in a 3rd world country.

A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2014, 01:27:15 PM »
I thought about playing qualies again for the fun of competing. But it takes a lot of training and honestly I don't feel like proving myself anything. I am content with the tennis I have played. Anyone wants to talk smack can meet me on court with cash and I'd love to be shown up by anyone here. Anything they want, basketball 1-1, squash, raquetball etc  :D .. I can also play pretty decent table tennis.

Here on getbig people use words to compete. In real life it does not work this way. Also here, all the shit talkers look like...well, shit .. maybe that's why they want to remain anonymous

I'll challenge you to one set of badminton. Won't be any time soon as I'm on the edge of the world for the next 9 months. I'll let you decide the amount. If I win I'll give the entire amount to a Romanian charity of your choice. As long as it's an animal charity.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »
I'll challenge you to one set of badminton. Won't be any time soon as I'm on the edge of the world for the next 9 months. I'll let you decide the amount. If I win I'll give the entire amount to charity to a Romanian charity of your choice. As long as it's an animal charity.
I have never played badminton. If you were a competitive badminton player, I'd obviously not bet money playing you. If you were some dude who played for fun and never trained for it or you trained but have the cordonation skills of Paul Dillet then I'd definetly play you.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2014, 01:34:14 PM »
Now that we know how bad Sev sucked as a bottom tier tennis wannabe in some irrelevant country it makes his claims of being able to move to LA and instantly find a job coaching and demanding 6 figures all the more funny.

Sevs 'career' as a tennis 'pro' was the boxing equivalent to your talentless club boxer who all the no-names on the local circuit used to pad their record.

haha sev couldn't even compete at the high school level here in America.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2014, 01:37:42 PM »
Sev is the type of talentless twat that looks for shows with no contestants in it so he could place #1 .

A

Simple Simon

« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2014, 01:37:53 PM »
I was playing my first match on clay after years of hard exclusively. I also serve and volley and did not have a good day obviously. I also beat players ranked as high as 600something so .. but with me it was always concentration: I focused and played well or it was a white wash ... attacking non stop on a bad day is a recipe for disaster  ;D especially with a good returner on clay.

As I said, I got beat badly in those three matches but they do not stand out in my mind as defining for all the matches I ever played obviously. It is no shame in losing by the way.

If anyone has an issue with my "level" and wants to challenge me to prove I am a hack, put some money on it and let's go  ;)

Sev, there is no record of any other matches, why is that.
ATP tennis rankings show you with zero stats, why is that?

Sev, I think you only played 3 matches, got annihilated and gave up.

The link says last 10 matches, and shows three

http://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Cristian_Florentin_Voinea/Sebastian_Ivascu-Singera/

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »
Sev, there is no record of any other matches, why is that.
ATP tennis rankings show you with zero stats, why is that?

Sev, I think you only played 3 matches, got annihilated and gave up.

The link says last 10 matches, and shows three

http://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Cristian_Florentin_Voinea/Sebastian_Ivascu-Singera/
you are trying too hard

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2014, 01:40:43 PM »
I have never played badminton. If you were a competitive badminton player, I'd obviously not bet money playing you. If you were some dude who played for fun and never trained for it or you trained but have the cordonation skills of Paul Dillet then I'd definetly play you.

Yes but the charity will win. I used to be a junior national player in England but haven't played for 10 years now. With there being no future in badminton as an English player, and my coaches wanting me to stop the weight training, it was a no brainer to quit and throw myself wholly into the Cult of the Thong.

I can't play anything else to remotely competitive level.

Simple Simon

« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2014, 01:41:34 PM »

Sev, you look like shit for 98% of the year.
Stop posting relaxed pics from 6 years ago.
Hopefully we will see some good pics from your recent comeback.  :o
Make sure you take photos of all the 7 mandatory compulsory bodybuilding poses.
The ones you claimed Simone Panda looked shit in.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2014, 01:42:37 PM »
Yes but the charity will win. I used to be a junior national player in England but haven't played for 10 years now. With there being no future in badminton as an English player, and my coaches wanting me to stop the weight training, it was a no brainer to quit and throw myself wholly into the Cult of the Thong.

I can't play anything else to remotely competitive level.
You'd beat me easily. No matter how long your lay off.. badminton also needs sick fitness like squash

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2014, 01:43:06 PM »
man,sev, at stand of 6:0 and 4:0 in second set, id have pretended an injury or went to toilet and never came back ;D

He should have torn his achilles on purpose to save face  ;D
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2014, 01:43:46 PM »
haha wolfcocks .. ragging on my tennis

Simple Simon

« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2014, 01:44:32 PM »
haha wolfcocks .. ragging on my tennis

No disrespect mate but anyone on here could likely take a set off you based on your stats.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »
I was playing my first match on clay after years of hard exclusively. .

Relax sev, the last challenge you issued resulted in you being bedridden.  ;D
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2014, 01:47:46 PM »
No disrespect mate but anyone on here could likely take a set off you based on your stats.

It's harder than it looks. I'd say it'll be neigh on impossible to take even a game off a remotely decent player. You'll double fault your serves and if you managed to snag one in, get hammered anyway. And when the serve changes, you're fucked.

I've tried.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2014, 01:49:16 PM »
Now that we know how bad Sev sucked as a bottom tier tennis wannabe in some irrelevant country it makes his claims of being able to move to LA and instantly find a job coaching and demanding 6 figures all the more funny.

Sevs 'career' as a tennis 'pro' was the boxing equivalent to your talentless club boxer who all the no-names on the local circuit used to pad their record.

meanwhile he is eating like shit and day dreaming of "filet mignon and fresh salmon"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2014, 01:49:24 PM »
See, this shows you have no clue what you are talking about. Also it's a weak attempt at trolling. You got laughed off here and came back with a vengeance  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2014, 01:52:51 PM »

The only job Sev could land in America coaching would be at the local innercity ymca....

that is untill the parents and kids run a background check on google and see his atrocious tennis record.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2014, 01:53:21 PM »
It's harder than it looks. I'd say it'll be neigh on impossible to take even a game off a remotely decent player. You'll double fault your serves and if you managed to snag one in, get hammered anyway. And when the serve changes, you're fucked.

I've tried.
Haha, see, now I know you played raquet sport for real. It always amused me because people think there are going to be "rallies"

In reality, the serve would blast past them without even a reaction and IF they get a pop tart serve in it'd get hammered away. Like for example I would probably take a point off of you in badminton if you make an unforced error  ;D

Maybe if I meet galeniko we'll play and videotape it. Between my bad back and thorn achilean and his surgeries it'll be a very competitive geriatric contest

Simple Simon

« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2014, 01:56:27 PM »
Haha, see, now I know you played raquet sport for real. It always amused me because people think there are going to be "rallies"

In reality, the serve would blast past them without even a reaction and IF they get a pop tart serve in it'd get hammered away.
Like for example I would probably take a point off of you in badminton if you make an unforced error  ;D

Maybe if I meet galeniko we'll play and videotape it. Between my bad back and thorn achilean and his surgeries it'll be a very competitive geriatric contest

As you found to your cost in the three matches you played, tell me Sev, have you EVER broke someones serve?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2014, 01:58:32 PM »

In reality, the serve would blast past them without even a reaction and IF they get a pop tart serve in it'd get hammered away. Like for example I would probably take a point off of you in badminton if you make an unforced error  ;D

110% this.

Even going from badminton to tennis would make it impossible to take a point. Purely because I'll play with a wrist action and my movement will be clumsy as I'll automatically take badminton stances. I'll have zero chance. Unless you make unforced errors.

I know people are ribbing you on here but on a tennis court, regardless of those last 3 matches, they'll spend the whole match picking up balls.