Author Topic: Another lie - All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights  (Read 22872 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Another classic Weider lie
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2014, 11:41:35 PM »
I look much better in mandatories than front relaxed you dumb fuck. I also have world class leg genetics so no need for board shorts. And when you adress me, speak for yourself. Stop acting like "we" like there is someone else "with you" then wolfcocks, analhalo and shitso you awkward old penis lover. I am Michael Jackson and you are a retarded Tito.

You look better in the mandatory poses yet you dont post any pics of them, sounds legit.

I look forward to this transformation and pics.

When will it be complete?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2014, 12:50:49 AM »
You look better in the mandatory poses yet you dont post any pics of them, sounds legit.

I look forward to this transformation and pics.

When will it be complete?
Don't worry about it. It'll be done when it'll be done you butt hurt geriatric has been who never was.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Sev, petty bs aside, you once presented yourself as a good hearted humanitarian. Who is the current mean spirited person I'm seeing right now?
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2014, 01:05:26 AM »
Don't worry about it. It'll be done when it'll be done you butt hurt geriatric has been who never was.
Echos of dj181.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sev, petty bs aside, you once presented yourself as a good hearted humanitarian. Who is the current mean spirited person I'm seeing right now?
You know, you have days and days. I am very gentle in real life. But I have certain times when I wake up and just feel like pissing on your head .. same goes for the gstring bunny

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2014, 04:37:11 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 21, 2014, 04:41:45 AM »
Echos of dj181.
The difference between you and me is that I moon walk the walk.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
You know, you have days and days. I am very gentle in real life. But I have certain times when I wake up and just feel like pissing on your head .. same goes for the gstring bunny

hahaha  ;D
S

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
LOL at people trying SO HARD to hurt Sev's feelings.

Fucking guy played tennis , what the fuck have you assholes ever done ?  Besides run your fucking mouth online  

Exactly

Simple Simon

« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2014, 05:41:55 AM »
The difference between you and me is that I moon walk the walk.
I know, Ive seen the vid, impressive stuff it is to  ;D

Just as long as people know you are moving backwards on purpose.

Simple Simon

Exactly

I used to be a pro bodybuilder?
Really?
Well I entered a show when I was unemployed, I think that counts.

Simple Simon

Just wondering, has anyone ever seen a picture of Sev with a tennis racket?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I used to be a pro bodybuilder?
Really?
Well I entered a show when I was unemployed, I think that counts.
anything you do while unemployed automatically turns into pro level

professional alcoholic

professional masturbator

etc

Simple Simon

professional masturbator

I didnt know they did competitions.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just wondering, has anyone ever seen a picture of Sev with a tennis racket?
In all honesty, how can you judge how good a guy is in tennis? I think Galeniko can cast an opinion if he sees me play.. but to you .. you could not tell me from the top players just watching me hit the ball. Yet, there is a world of difference.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
In all honesty, how can you judge how good a guy is in tennis? I think Galeniko can cast an opinion if he sees me play.. but to you .. you could not tell me from the top players just watching me hit the ball. Yet, there is a world of difference.

Humbling to me was going to a PGA tour event and watch the pros hit golf balls.

...the shortest hitters are longer then pretty much every weekend hacker or even somewhat serious player.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

This. I got into tennis a bit when my kid took tennis lessons.  I was a handball and raquetball guy from way back.

BIG difference when you cant just crush the fucking ball against a brick wall and keep it in bounds...you have to have  spin, touch and major feel. Its very hard. I. Wont even play against someone who can really play, its no fun for either of us me picking up balls the whole match.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

Out of curiousity, how big is the gap between the men and women in tennis?
At your best, do you think you would have beaten the No.1 woman in the world such as a Williams or Davenport?

I was arguing this with a friend last Wimbledon.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

This. I got into tennis a bit when my kid took tennis lessons.  I was a handball and raquetball guy from way back.

BIG difference when you cant just crush the fucking ball against a brick wall and keep it in bounds...you have to have  spin, touch and major feel. Its very hard. I. Wont even play against someone who can really play, its no fun for either of us me picking up balls the whole match.
I played a few A level raquetball tournaments. Spent some time training .. absolutely loved it.

I remember well when Cliff Swain cleaned house on the tour for a few years and wanted to make the transition to pro tennis. He managed about my level then quit. Here's the story

http://www.cnnsi.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1005394/index.htm

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
At your best, do you think you would have beaten the No.1 woman in the world such as a Williams or Davenport?

I had many discussions about this over the years. The difference is I was playing tennis and did actually play with top 100 girls and so forth.

When I was playing MY best tennis, I could beat let's say Serena without much effort. Top women's players are weaker than any ranked male. They are at the level of good male club players. They hit the ball well. But they are slow. It does not matter if you can hit a ball if you don't get to it in time.

When I played squash, I dated Courtnay Powers. She was top something in the world if I am not mistaking and we played a few times together. I would manage to take a set off of her but she always beat me in the end. It's like she was playing with a yo yo sending me all over the court. With fresh legs and going for shots I could take a set. But she won the matches. The only time a girl beat me at something I thought I was good at :D

I also played once for fun with her brother and former world No 1 Jonathan. I thought it was a very cool experience.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Really? I'm surprised, I heard you loved to play with balls ??? ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I played a few A level raquetball tournaments. Spent some time training .. absolutely loved it.

I remember well when Cliff Swain cleaned house on the tour for a few years and wanted to make the transition to pro tennis. He managed about my level then quit. Here's the story

http://www.cnnsi.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1005394/index.htm

Yep.  I was by no means an expert anything, but I could play and had gobs of power. With raquetball when you're in trouble you can just blast a nuclear shot and get in better position, as long as it hits the front wall first you're good to go. you cant just hit the ball as hard as you can in the right direction in tennis.

Handball...now thats something I was deadly at. I could serve out games 21-0 against guys that could play

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I had many discussions about this over the years. The difference is I was playing tennis and did actually play with top 100 girls and so forth.

When I was playing MY best tennis, I could beat let's say Serena without much effort. Top women's players are weaker than any ranked male. They are at the level of good male club players.

When I played squash, I dated Courtnay Powers. She was top something in the world if I am not mistaking and we played a few times together. I would manage to take a set off of her but she always beat me in the end. It's like she was playing with a yo yo sending me all over the court. With fresh legs and going for shots I could take a set. But she won the matches. The only time a girl beat me at something I thought I was good at :D

I also played once for fun with her brother and former world No 1 Jonathan. I thought it was a very cool experience.

Thanks for the response. You've actually confirmed what I was thinking regarding the gap in quality between male and female tennis players.
There are some sports where the gender gap in quality is huge, in other sports not so much. Tennis is definitely the former.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

Sev will be a better person to answer, but I'd say Williams and Davenport would struggle with the pace and power of the men's game. Especially the serve. Which is why I said the other day, there will be no rallies or much of a game with even a basically skilled tennis player. Just you picking up balls.

Now I know you didn't ask, but I'll give you an example with badminton. Maybe it's broadly applicable to tennis. In 2002 when 'Pi Hongyan', a female badminton player ranked world Number 5, came to our club for a promotion, I got to play a set against her. She was world Nr 1 a few months later. She couldn't do anything against me. In fact, I pasted her so bad that I gave her points towards the end of the set. I truly truly thought I wouldn't stand a chance. I weren't even top 5 in the juniors in England and absolutely NOWHERE in even Europe, nevermind the world. And she was top 5. Google her, she was awesome. But she couldn't keep up with a local shitkicker. No I'm not saying she played her best, but even if she did, she still wouldn't stand a chance. There's a massive massive difference between males and female in badminton at least. So big I can't describe it to you. Yet to the untrained eye they play virtual the same. Believe me, the difference couldn't be bigger. Maybe the same in tennis.

Anyway, I'll now let Getbig do their thing and call me a liar, etc etc.  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Watch mixed doubles. The women hold their own easily with the men. The secret? They don't have to move  ;D

Once you start jerking her around the court is nighty nite