Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19840 times)

ismoseppo

Re: Getbig
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2014, 10:39:58 PM »
okay I have spent the last 3 hours reading all of "no ones" post   and guess what he never threatened to kill anyone or molest their children... with a bat no less.   common Josh and see the light.  I know you can change if you want to

geezus get a grip I never once said what I did wasnt wrong
ok well it looks like its ok for me to go out and call x members wife a whore who needs a facelift then as long as i dont threaten to go after a kid with a bat (even though I thought I was talking about an adult)

you really dont get it do you

sometimes I think you are no ones gimmick

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2014, 10:41:44 PM »
geezus get a grip I never once said what I did wasnt wrong
ok well it looks like its ok for me to go out and call x members wife a whore who needs a facelift then as long as i dont threaten to go after a kid with a bat (even though I thought I was talking about an adult)

you really dont get it do you

sometimes I think you are no ones gimmick
Keep thinking..... If you truly didn't know you were speaking about a child would you make a public apology instead of arguing about it here.   
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2014, 10:42:03 PM »
Who the fuck made you boss ?

he went on this holier thou thing messaging me to change my ways and make a post about it. I obviously was intent on changing my ways and posted about it. Now he keeps on like hes my dad and telling me what to do and how i can change. It was ok at first to help me out but now its just become creepy. Plus defending no one now. Somethings weird here

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2014, 10:42:12 PM »
lets address the fact that you have literally hundreds of posts talking shit to and about people and also a lot to peoples wives/gf's etc etc. What makes it ok for you to do this but when  I do it Im a "piece of shit". please  enlighten us all

what are you, slow? i know your minorly retarded but i didnt know you you had a problem with comprehension.

read this bro. twice if you have to. all the answers are there. no need to thank me bro, im here for you.

so?

whats your point?

lol

hahahahaha like whats your point josh?

oh, wait, you think this makes us equals, wait, no this makes you better than me? hahahahaha holy fuck sloooooow down, Tattoo.

josh, listen to me. i'll help you go thru my post history. ill help you copy/paste quotes where i have been insulting to someone. 100's? theres prolly 1000's bro.

there isnt a person i havent apologised to for my behaviour in those days. who i am here, and who i was on here then, and who i am outside of here are two totally different people. you on the other hand take this place into real life. thats where you and i differ, josh. thats where you and i are not the same. so dont you dare even dirty me with the comparison with the likes of you.

you used this place to hurt and torment people in their real everyday lives. you took a place where we come and bust balls and turned it into a damaging hurtful fun filled past time for yourself out of malice. and you dare have the audacity and nerve to not just compare, but better yourself than me? how shitty is your own life when you have to take the words od someone-off of a message board- that you will never know or meet- and say 'look at this guy- hes a s bad as me!' in order to make yourself feel better about being 'you'.

your a joke bro. a busted joke. heres the bottom of a barrel, start scraping sunshine, you've reached your destination.

you think i give and fuck about you, about alice or about the other 95% of this board i do not know? nope. not two fucks are given. see, this isnt a popularity contest for me unlike it seems to be for you and Grimmace. so feel free to keep posting up quotes bro- theres more than a few doozies.

b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2014, 10:42:29 PM »
I am not a gimmick... and I haven't said anything mean... alice23 is a fat bloated immature girl.  the end..  I would love to meet up with alice23 and smash his face into the ground with newmoms fist.    This is about josh  why do you keep swinging on alices dick

Its called being freindly. I like Alex.

Must you assholes put a negative and demeaning spin on everything ?

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2014, 10:43:24 PM »

you like alices cock.... your just afraid alice will turn on you.    lmfao
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #181 on: March 19, 2014, 10:43:54 PM »
Keep thinking..... If you truly didn't know you were speaking about a child would you make a public apology instead of arguing about it here.   

holy mother of fucking god, I would lay that I have apologized for it 20 times on getbig, even earlier in this thread I did. No, I wont thank you, what I will do is call you creepy now.

and yes you are clearly a gimmick so now its over, what you say is irrelevant. Oh brother what a tool

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2014, 10:44:01 PM »
is there a different tune you can sing now josh? you've been beating away on the 'boo hoo why is it ok for no one but not for me'  :'( horse for two pages now.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2014, 10:44:41 PM »

hey!

:D
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #184 on: March 19, 2014, 10:45:49 PM »
what are you, slow? i know your minorly retarded but i didnt know you you had a problem with comprehension.

read this bro. twice if you have to. all the answers are there. no ned to thank me bro, im here for you.

lol you are so worked up you cant sleep
xfactor is messaging people to tell them to quit harrassing you cause you get so worked up and cant calm down

omg child, its only the internets.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2014, 10:46:45 PM »
you like alices cock.... your just afraid alice will turn on you.    lmfao

Whatever you say....UnzipSuckSwallowR epeat

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2014, 10:48:55 PM »
holy mother of fucking god, I would lay that I have apologized for it 20 times on getbig, even earlier in this thread I did. No, I wont thank you, what I will do is call you creepy now.

and yes you are clearly a gimmick so now its over, what you say is irrelevant. Oh brother what a tool
yeah im the tool... lmfao.  On my worse day I never hit the place in the barrel where you clearly dwell....  I was trying to help.   if you would rather I didn't Ill back out now
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2014, 10:50:41 PM »
well im done here

no one, in the end I know my faults. And Im pleased with how my life is going now.

I also know this for sure. You will always be the anonymous key smasher who hides behind a computer safe in the fact knowing you can say what you want to me as real life wont meet you. I 100% (and I believe pretty much everyone else on here) are aware that you would find every excuse in the book to avoid me and then turn around and type on here how you were "ready" to smash my face in. Child, you can have getbig, you can own me with words, its all yours with pleasure. Im perfectly content with the reality that this 48 year old man would absolutely make you shit your pants in person because you have no clue how to deal with confilct in the real world, only with your fingers and a keyboard. Take care little one, this virtual world is all yours.

ismoseppo

« Reply #188 on: March 19, 2014, 10:51:15 PM »
yeah im the tool... lmfao.  On my worse day I never hit the place in the barrel where you clearly dwell....  I was trying to help.   if you would rather I didn't Ill back out now

ok dont help
thanks and take care  :D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2014, 10:52:34 PM »
Whatever you say....UnzipSuckSwallowR epeat
lmfao  youre so clever... except............... I actually lift eat and sleep every day.... so unlike you

well that's it, I am unlike you
a

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 19, 2014, 10:58:47 PM »
well im done here

no one, in the end I know my faults. And Im pleased with how my life is going now.

I also know this for sure. You will always be the anonymous key smasher who hides behind a computer safe in the fact knowing you can say what you want to me as real life wont meet you. I 100% (and I believe pretty much everyone else on here) are aware that you would find every excuse in the book to avoid me and then turn around and type on here how you were "ready" to smash my face in. Child, you can have getbig, you can own me with words, its all yours with pleasure. Im perfectly content with the reality that this 48 year old man would absolutely make you shit your pants in person because you have no clue how to deal with confilct in the real world, only with your fingers and a keyboard. Take care little one, this virtual world is all yours.

thanks bro! have a good eve!

phew! glad you live so far away i was really worried about my own personal safety there for a while!

b

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2014, 11:00:13 PM »

phew! glad you live so far away i was really worried about my own personal safety there for a while!

lol  I live in Spokane if anyone wants to fight me
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #192 on: March 19, 2014, 11:02:31 PM »

sad part is you joke but you know its true
thats why Im completely open about where I am for you to find and you simply hide behind the screen

thats not a real mystery child. Its just logic. Even worse you wanna "send a friend" (lol). Its no secret that the top level of frightened bitches cant deal with their own shit.

again, your joking shows your insecurity. I can go to my grave knowing I was not a coward. You, you have to live in fear, and thats a pretty shitty palace to be.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2014, 11:03:59 PM »
lmfao  youre so clever... except............... I actually lift eat and sleep every day.... so unlike you

well that's it, I am unlike you

I know I'm sure you dwarf me, but we will never see a pic of your massive physique...but you sure will tell us about it a lot  :D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2014, 11:05:49 PM »
I know I'm sure you dwarf me, but we will never see a pic of your massive physique...but you sure will tell us about it a lot  :D
because unlike you faaag  I have no desire to be admired by your kind.   I love lifting weights and watching my body grow/change.  However I have no desire to get oiled up and wear a thong to please your fantasy's
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2014, 11:05:49 PM »

ooooo the burn is strong  :-X :P :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2014, 11:10:56 PM »
I want to like Groink, but something about him rubs me the wrong way....  ;D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2014, 11:11:06 PM »
ooooo the burn is strong  :-X :P :D
pass the aloevera
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 19, 2014, 11:13:37 PM »
because unlike you faaag  I have no desire to be admired by your kind.   I love lifting weights and watching my body grow/change.  However I have no desire to get oiled up and wear a thong to please your fantasy's

Wow that didnt take long for you to prove me right  :D

And you went with "you're a fag if you post pics"

Excuse no.6 ....excellent choice

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2014, 11:25:22 PM »
Wow that didnt take long for you to prove me right  :D

And you went with "you're a fag if you post pics"

Excuse no.6 ....excellent choice
thank you....  I thought about using number 4