Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77766 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2014, 05:06:34 AM »
Muscle is built by amino acids, not excess calories   ;)

...and I eat 200-300g protein/day!

Simple Simon

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2014, 05:08:50 AM »
Do you supplement your aminos? xtend or something?
Only when Im dieting, I get enough protein through foods and dont notice the difference normally.
I take BCAA when Im on my diet just to be on the safe side.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2014, 05:12:58 AM »
Only when Im dieting, I get enough protein through foods and dont notice the difference normally.
I take BCAA when Im on my diet just to be on the safe side.

Thats a good idea.

I do need to be as cool as all the nancys in my gym with their giant gallon jugs filled with a mysterious red powder.

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2014, 05:13:59 AM »
Thats a good idea.

I do need to be as cool as all the nancys in my gym with their giant gallon jugs filled with a mysterious red powder.
its likely Vimto.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2014, 05:15:53 AM »
its likely Vimto.

I hadn't the slightest as to what Vimto was prior to your post.

I guess maybe the American equivalent would be Hawaiian Punch?

Foul concoction, really.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2014, 05:19:15 AM »
Halo will continue eating plain chicken and rice being shredded and then complain about not making gains and needing to up the dosage. 
ronnie coleman, jay cutler, nasser el sonbaty never even got to my level of body fat in their heaviest off seasons

it's not about putting on lard you jackass

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2014, 05:22:14 AM »
No Halo they would would not sustain your bodyfat level in the off season

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2014, 05:25:34 AM »
Thats not even him. But at least we now know whos gimmic you are.

Umm ya that is him. You look like a moron claiming it's not him. What you are saying is that you think the guy in the photo looks good right?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2014, 05:26:16 AM »
No Halo they would would not sustain your bodyfat level in the off season
But not much more right?

I never seen a pro without abs in off season just a bit watery

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2014, 05:26:56 AM »
Umm ya that is him. You look like a moron claiming it's not him. What you are saying is that you think the guy in the photo looks good right?

He's gay.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2014, 07:04:46 AM »
He's gay.
I will ask you again, do you have a problem with gay people?

NB I dont think you could look any dumber if you sought guidance from Shizzo

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2014, 07:19:30 AM »
so the whole point of this for me was to call out ESFitness for his bullshit irresponsible cycle advise and his claims that he eats 6k cal a day or more to the point people need to eat 6k cal a day and boatload drugs to get big.

it's one thing to spout off abt shit on here but when it comes to cycle advice esp insulin usage those giving it have a responsibility to be cognisant that their advise could potenatilly harm others if followed.

that being said I wanted to see if the guy who claimed to use 100iu of slin a day and 6k cal and 4g cycles looked the part. at least that way he's got a certain claim to validity. otherwise he's just a fucking irresponsible bullshitter.

someone was kind enough to forward me photos of this fucking BEAST. 4g gear and 100iu slin eh brah? hahaha

you going to say 'oh I was on low dose' now I suppose.

a) I know for fact your body has never held the kind of muscle you'd like to have everyone think you had/ have. ever. I those pics that's pretty much the biggest you had ever gotten. which is considering what you use, pretty embarassing.

b) you just stated in this thread you can hold all kinds of lean tissue on a fraction of the doses you use. where is it then? lol where'd it all go?

basically bro your a fucking liar. anyone who takes your 'advise' better get their heads read cause what you spout off about your own usage is pure fantasy. either that or you, by far, have thee shittiest genetics for bbing ever. you couldn't even carry my gym bag in the photos I saw so don't even start bro. lol

I prolly would have left you alone if you didn't come off as such a know it all but then when I started to read your posts I knew you were full of shit, and your irresponsibility was going to get someone hurt- you know how many kids read this board champ? and your spouting off about the safety of multi gram cycles and heavy insulin
use when you look slightly better than a natural?

heres 3 pieces of advise, bertha- grow the fuck up. quit your goddamm lying. take up bowling.

b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2014, 07:23:36 AM »

Wolfox defiantly could hold his own against no one

Why is his biceps missing?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2014, 07:24:35 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2014, 07:30:54 AM »
so the whole point of this for me was to call out ESFitness for his bullshit irresponsible cycle advise and his claims that he eats 6k cal a day.

it's one thing to spout off abt shit on here but when it comes to cycle advice esp insulin usage those giving it have a responsibility to be cognisant that their advise could potenatilly harm others if followed.

that being said I wanted to see if the guy who claimed to use 100iu of slin a day and 6k cal and 4g cycles looked the part. at least that way he's got a certain claim to validity. otherwise he's just a fucking irresponsible bullshitter.

someone was kind enough to forward me photos of this fucking BEAST. 4g gear and 100iu slin eh brah? hahaha

you going to say 'oh I was on low dose' now I suppose.

a) I know for fact your body has never held the kind of muscle you'd like to have everyone think you had/ have. ever. I those pics that's pretty much the biggest you had ever gotten. which is considering what you use, pretty embarassing.

b) you just stated in this thread you can hold all kinds of lean tissue on a fraction of the doses you use. where is it then? lol where'd it all go?

basically bro your a fucking liar. anyone who takes your 'advise' better get their heads read cause what you spout off about your own usage is pure fantasy. either that or you, by far, have thee shittiest genetics for bbing ever. you couldn't even carry my gym bag in the photos I saw so don't even start bro. lol

I prolly would have left you alone if you didn't come off as such a know it all but then when I started to read your posts I knew you were full of shit, and your irresponsibility was going to get someone hurt- you know how many kids read this board champ? and your spouting off about the safety of multi gram cycles and heavy insulin
use when you look slightly better than a natural?

heres 3 pieces of advise, bertha- grow the fuck up. quit your goddamm lying. take up bowling.

You finally saw his pics then.

Shocking isnt it.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2014, 07:40:55 AM »

You finally saw his pics then.

Shocking isnt it.

unreal.

like where does he think he's posting- bbing.com? we're all a bunch of gullible kids here?

b

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2014, 07:54:45 AM »
I think you misread the majority of this topic.

Probably.

Can you teach me how to get huge?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2014, 07:56:42 AM »
Probably.

Can you teach me how to get huge?

sure.

consume 10,000 calories daily from all processed sources.

you will increase weight rapidly.

might take even less, you appear to be a smaller guy.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2014, 08:03:11 AM »
Why is his biceps missing?

Looks like either some serious nerve damage or a tear.
Not sure why anyone would take a pic of their arm if it looked like that. :D

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2014, 08:03:50 AM »
 ;D

Got a pair of night vision goggles so I can 'visualizeperfection' haha oh brother  ::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2014, 08:05:53 AM »
;D

Got a pair of night vision goggles so I can 'visualizeperfection' haha oh brother  ::)
that doesnt any make sense  :D

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2014, 08:07:15 AM »
Offseason pros:

I think when you're a 300 pound bodybuilder, you tend to carry 15-20% bodyfat pretty well...

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2014, 08:11:08 AM »
that doesnt any make sense  :D

Your avatar is darker than Vince Goodrum on a good day  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2014, 08:16:24 AM »
Where did you hear this from, "Dr" Layne Norton?   You know there's no real evidence of this ever happening beyond one case study on a 45 year old female marathon runner and Norton's anecdotes, right?

Also, you know that Lyle McDonald tore him a new one about this claim of "metabolic damage" on Facebook.  You know all that--right?

he doesnt know what hes talking about bro. i dont even pay him no mind.

what metabolic damage? i prefer to diet very low cal- ive posted on this before my reasons why. to be truthful theres no need imo to eat anything more than your body needs to grow as your body will grow in a calorie deficit as adonis has stated in this thread and hes a natty.

seva touches on this too with his posts about how we've all been fed bullshit for years about big cals/ big cycles/ big weights etc. then along come guys like adonis, me, gal, ukjeff, OTH and others and say hey- you dont need all that shit to have a great physique. and we all back it up. theres no smoke and mirrors- ya- this is what we do- this is how we look. its that simple. look at BigRo- the guys a future card holder- he just started using gh. eats like a bird considering his size. and ESF is preaching retarded cal intakes and cycles? gimme a fucking break. i cant abide that. its wrong and its stupid careless advise. not wrong cause he doing it and it works for him, wrong cause hes not doing it and its a stupid and archaic belief system

i take this shit seriously. i know i come here and bust balls and come off a little harsh at VP points out, but thats my thing. i honestly and truly do care to help people where i can- thats what this is about for me. i have a responsibilty to those who come to me for advise to be open and honest and 100% transparent not just because my reputation is attached to my words, as is everyones, but because i am responsible for the health of that person i am giving advice to.

i like this board and this community. i have been here a decade or better. if i feel that someone is being irresponsible im going to say something. cause its my job and duty to my friends i have on here, and all the kids reading this shit at home who *might* think what ESF preaches is safe or normal.

this is the best board online, with the most hardcore following, and we preach truths here. not fantasy and bullshit.

and wolfox- eat a dick.

:D
b

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2014, 08:18:03 AM »
Your avatar is darker than Vince Goodrum on a good day  ;)

Yeah. In all fairness its a black and white picture taken at night.

thx for the winky face though, youre a cute little guy ;)

Youre on plenty of gear that you should grow. In theory.