Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77894 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2014, 04:26:39 PM »
Yes I strongly agree with this. But some of the earlier posts in this thread seem to contradict and defy logic, something like weighing 230 lb consuming 1200 calories a day.

You can maintain for a while, with periodic refeeds. But keep calories that low for a year straight without ever deviating and then see what you weigh. :D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2014, 07:40:36 PM »
Hi guys... Ive been to work all day.  I missed a lot.   But heres what I have ascertained after reading the saga that is ESF Dirta    NoONe is a big dude seems legit and knows his shit.    ESF is a broke,single old man with a dependency on AAS to maintain a physique very similar to superstar John Belusihi.     I don't know why wolfcock is so preoccupied with No Ones sexuality.  I read somewhere first one to pull the gay card is usually A PILLOW biting cock bandit.       

No one was begged to post pics and only did so to prove he is a man of his word..   He and gal helped me out.   I changed my entire physique under their tutelage so I can vouch for their techniques.       As far as all the stupid advice ESF likes to give out.... Hey just post some recent pics of your results and Im sure you will gain a tonne of respect.   peace out
a

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2014, 08:04:13 PM »
the more I do this the simpler I keep my runs and the better they work.

id recommend a test base. no more than 300mgs a week. year round. you don't need a lot if test to make quality gains, in fact imo your better off using those mgs your devoting to test and applying them to other more 'effective' compounds - effective as in the look you want to achieve.

then pick a few compounds that you reacted best to and use them at different times to achieve the look you want to have. you have enough experience to know what compounds work best for you.

ie use 300mg tren a week w 40mg of var to tighten up for the summer. in the offseason :D use NPP w your test. something like that.

keep the test base cycle the remainder appropriately. you won't need really to go over 600- 750mg a wk total at any time and can run 300mg test safely in the months you don't want to gear up and keep your gains- you'll only lose the look the anabolics gave you. the fullness and density etc. within 3 weeks if adding then back in you'll be close to where you left off last time.

if you can afford it run gh. hyge imo is the best of the Chinese genetics. you won't need more than 4iu a day for what you want to accomplish.

the rest is ALL DIET. a lot of guys on this board who know their shit don't all share the same views regarding how to diet. I think you gotta find what works for you. but at the end of the day all the juice in the world won't make you look good if you don't get the fat off.

an intelligent approach low dose to anabolics usage + not letting yourself get fat (over 8%) + patience and time = an awesome physique w quality tissue you can be proud of and maintain well into your 40's while everyone around you who's mega dosing and mega cal-ing shrink away to nothing or walk around permabulking.

cheers.

Thanks bro . I will give it tray and will keep you update...

You do have all my respect.

I appreciate it.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2014, 08:23:03 PM »
Hi guys... Ive been to work all day.  I missed a lot.   But heres what I have ascertained after reading the saga that is ESF Dirta    NoONe is a big dude seems legit and knows his shit.    ESF is a broke,single old man with a dependency on AAS to maintain a physique very similar to superstar John Belusihi.     I don't know why wolfcock is so preoccupied with No Ones sexuality.  I read somewhere first one to pull the gay card is usually A PILLOW biting cock bandit.       

No one was begged to post pics and only did so to prove he is a man of his word..   He and gal helped me out.   I changed my entire physique under their tutelage so I can vouch for their techniques.       As far as all the stupid advice ESF likes to give out.... Hey just post some recent pics of your results and Im sure you will gain a tonne of respect.   peace out
8)
a

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: April 05, 2014, 03:54:52 AM »

Thanks bro . I will give it tray and will keep you update...

You do have all my respect.

I appreciate it.

Solid advice right here!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #230 on: April 05, 2014, 12:39:17 PM »
You have everything in this post BUT training. When this culture focuses on (in this order) drugs, nutrition and leaves out the training part, we have a problem.

I always assume training is a given.. By the time you're using steroids, you should know Howe to train your body and how and when to make changes to your training.

Besides, with the proper food intake and drugs, all you need its training stimulus to give the muscle a rain to grow

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #231 on: April 05, 2014, 12:41:54 PM »
ESF, have you ever taken human-grade gear?  How do you feel it compares to your stuff?

Sure thing. When I had my Pharm in tj. Loved primoteston and such, but Mg per Mg my stuff had no difference.. Exvept human grade tended to hurt more sumyimes in higher doses. But foot the money, it just isn't worth it to me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #232 on: April 05, 2014, 12:49:08 PM »
what does esf look like

seems like i'm one of the only ones who is not aware

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: April 05, 2014, 01:09:23 PM »
what the fuck

i just saw esf pictors

are we all going to pretend there are not things?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 05, 2014, 01:17:10 PM »
what the fuck

i just saw esf pictors

are we all going to pretend there are not things?

ive seen them they cant be him

looks like a natural
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: April 05, 2014, 01:18:13 PM »
ive seen them they cant be him

looks like a natural
i wouldnt say that

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: April 05, 2014, 01:19:06 PM »
i wouldnt say that

maybe you saw dif pics

is it the little guy with the tattoo on his shoulder
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: April 05, 2014, 01:20:51 PM »
maybe you saw dif pics

is it the little guy with the tattoo on his shoulder
no

tattoo on calf and shin bone chinese symbols and some sort of dragon

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #238 on: April 05, 2014, 01:24:10 PM »
no

tattoo on calf and shin bone chinese symbols and some sort of dragon
like zomg huge, or like 'meh'?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 05, 2014, 01:26:08 PM »
like zomg huge, or like 'meh'?
the characters run up to most of the shin

the dragon with some sort of chinese man covers from achiles tendon up to flexed calf (which is really high because the calves are horrid short)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #240 on: April 05, 2014, 01:29:20 PM »
the characters run up to most of the shin

the dragon with some sort of chinese man covers from achiles tendon up to flexed calf (which is really high because the calves are horrid short)
im asking if the dude is like zomg huge or just 'meh'.

would you jimp on the ESF principles to look like him?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: April 05, 2014, 01:38:32 PM »
im asking if the dude is like zomg huge or just 'meh'.

would you jimp on the ESF principles to look like him?
guy looked very average with some roid size and bloat and many weak points and flaws

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #242 on: April 05, 2014, 02:19:37 PM »
Lol the only pics they've been on here were fromquote a while ago.. Reread the thread.. I'm not Gina keep explaining this since I really don't care

Simple Simon

« Reply #243 on: April 05, 2014, 02:24:40 PM »
Lol the only pics they've been on here were fromquote a while ago.. Reread the thread.. I'm not Gina keep explaining this since I really don't care

Dont fret guys, ESFitness, is doing fine injecting 6 gms a week to look distinctly average in the gym, hell his family and friends cant even tell he lifts, thats why he only puts old mediocre pictures on his facebook.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #244 on: April 05, 2014, 02:37:31 PM »
Wolfox is the gimmick account shizzo uses to argue with people about bodybuilding.

I do not know who ESFitness is.

Carry on lads

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #245 on: April 05, 2014, 03:41:35 PM »
well a few of us remembwr from adams thread who you were from the mayhem days, and your facebook has been floating around (which I wont out) but I think you said those are older pics... do you have any current pics up?

Simple Simon

« Reply #246 on: April 05, 2014, 03:43:09 PM »
well a few of us remembwr from adams thread who you were from the mayhem days, and your facebook has been floating around (which I wont out) but I think you said those are older pics... do you have any current pics up?

I dont think he has a camera with a wide angle lens to fit his humongous physique in shot.

The guy is too big and ripped to really be addressing the likes of us.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #247 on: April 05, 2014, 03:53:17 PM »
lol you guys think I'm blowing this guy up for nothing?

our own groink is bigger and leaner than he is and runs a 1/10th of what ESF 'recommends'.

anyway I actually like the guy when he's not being a know it all and giving out bad advise, but I can't not say something when he's telling first time user to use 4g cycles. that's stupidity.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #248 on: April 05, 2014, 03:56:51 PM »
lol you guys think I'm blowing this guy up for nothing?

our own groink is bigger and leaner than he is and runs a 1/10th of what ESF 'recommends'.

anyway I actually like the guy when he's not being a know it all and giving out bad advise, but I can't not say something when he's telling first time user to use 4g cycles. that's stupidity.
Exactly, I dont mind him most of the time and seldom respond to him, its just when he blows off about dosages and the importance of the amount (4gms first cycle??) used.

I cant let that go unchecked.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #249 on: April 05, 2014, 04:08:31 PM »
Exactly, I dont mind him most of the time and seldom respond to him, its just when he blows off about dosages and the importance of the amount (4gms first cycle??) used.

I cant let that go unchecked.

100%

b