Author Topic: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014  (Read 58516 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2014, 08:08:00 AM »
how is it more narcissistic than any other sport or activity where one wants to stand out and be on top. If I decided to believe that it is only an exercise in narcissism I would quit my contest prep today.  

I actually thought about adding something like, "...narcissism or personal development." The point is that it's not about money, it's about achieving something that is beyond money. Only an idiot does bodybuilding with the idea of making money because bodybuilding costs money. You pay financially and potentially physically (with your health).

And adding to that, the idea that if you DID make money with your bodybuilding it would make the risks somehow more worth it, which is a ridiculous idea. Say you make some money and then die from a heart attack? How was it more worth it, you're fucking dead!

Only the individual himself can decide if something is worth doing. Outsiders deciding for others how their pursuits aren't "worth it" because they for example don't make enough money is a childish viewpoint. People here, daily in different threads, feeling sorry for guys like Ronnie or Cutler... becuase they paid too high a price, in their mind, for their success... what a joke.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2014, 08:09:40 AM »
I actually thought about adding something like, "...narcissism or personal development." The point is that it's not about money, it's about achieving something that is beyond money. Only an idiot does bodybuilding with the idea of making money because bodybuilding costs money. You pay financially and potentially physically (with your health).

And adding to that, the idea that if you DID make money with your bodybuilding it would make the risks somehow more worth it, which is a ridiculous idea. Say you make some money and then die from a heart attack? How was it more worth it, you're fucking dead!

Only the individual himself can decide if something is worth doing. Outsiders deciding for others how their pursuits aren't "worth it" because they for example don't make enough money is a childish viewpoint. People here, daily in different threads, feeling sorry for guys like Ronnie or Cutler... becuase they paid too high a price, in their mind, for their success... what a joke.
As Dorian stated in London Real.. it's an individual pursuit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2014, 10:47:08 AM »
I fail to see the controversy regarding this BFG fella, and the flack he's getting.

The cycles he's listed are par for the course for the new big NPC guys I know.

He's not selling or promoting anything that I'm aware of.

He's not trying to trick or scam people or even here to "get props."

What's so unbelievable about this ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »
how is it more narcissistic than any other sport or activity where one wants to stand out and be on top. If I decided to believe that it is only an exercise in narcissism I would quit my contest prep today. 

Well it's an activity in which success is directly correlated with one's outwardly appearance, which is why i suppose it could be considered narcissistic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2014, 10:58:05 AM »
I fail to see the controversy regarding this BFG fella, and the flack he's getting.

This. And it's smack dab in the middle of the extreme bullshit that we hear people spout, which is generally where the truth lies... I find it highly believable.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2014, 10:58:33 AM »
Wow, this shit is crazy.   The only steroid I ever took was dbol, and that was in the mid 80`s when I was on the high school football team (Chris Benoit was our high school football team`s main supplier of bennies and dbol back then in Calgary)   I think I paid about $20 a bottle for dbol.  The shit these pros are taking nowadays is mind-boggling.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2014, 10:59:44 AM »
This. And it's smack dab in the middle of the extreme bullshit that we hear people spout, which is generally where the truth lies... I find it highly believable.

I've seen George farrahs stack for my buddy who competes on stage at 250lbs shredded. Guess what.....it was almost the exsct same doses, albeit a tad less by 500mgs or so total.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »
16 week contest prep cycle for a competitor in this weekends europa from his coach...thought you guys would enjoy, been very busy.

16 weeks out
1,000mg test cyp weekly
1,200mg EQ weekly
1,200mg 1-test cypionate weekly
700mg tren hex weekly
15iu humalog AM
15iu humulin-R pre workout
6iu humatrope everyday first thing in AM
50mcg t4
120mcg clen
100mcg t3
40mg valeant tested pre workout
1mg anastrazole EOD
20mg tamox EOD

12 weeks out
1,000mg test cyp weekly
1,200mg EQ weekly
1050mg tren hex weekly
700mg masteron prop weekly
50mg upsher smith oxandralone ED
15iu humalog AM
15iu humalog before second post workout meal
50mcg t4
120mcg clen
100mcg t3
40mg valeant tested pre workout
1mg anastrazole EOD
20mg tamox EOD

8 weeks out
1,400mg test prop weekly
1,200mg EQ weekly
1,400mg tren hex weekly
1,050mg masteron prop weekly
50mg upsher-smith oxandralone ED
100mg winstrol suspended in everclear ED (orally)
50mcg t4
120mcg clen
150mcg t3
1mg anastrazole ED
20mg tamox ED

4 weeks out
1,400mg test no ester weekly (1cc 2x/day)
1,200mg EQ weekly
1,400mg tren hex weekly
1,400mg masteron prop weekly
50mg upsher-smith oxandralone ED
200mg winstrol suspended in everclear ED (orally, 2x/day)
30mg upsher-smith androxy ED
50mcg t4
160mcg clen
150mcg t3
1mg anastrazole ED
20mg tamox ED

1 week out
1,400mg tren hex weekly
1,400mg masteron prop weekly
100mg upsher-smith oxandralone ED
300mg winstrol suspended in everclear ED (orally, 3x/day)
40mg upsher-smith androxy ED
100mg anadrol ED
50mcg t4
160mcg clen
150mcg t3
1mg anastrazole ED
20mg tamox ED

sorry if this has asked / answered already, but what are we talking money wise here ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2014, 11:26:29 AM »
I've seen George farrahs stack for my buddy who competes on stage at 250lbs shredded. Guess what.....it was almost the exsct same doses, albeit a tad less by 500mgs or so total.
Noted.

And saved to disk.

Win.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2014, 11:29:04 AM »
Quote from: Big 709.msg7450545#msg7450545 date=1397411228

this

this

its the deluded c.unts who think they look

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2014, 02:16:15 PM »
No physique is worth having to live like that.
Im 215 lb at around 10% BF on 200mgs of test every 10 days.

Is all the above worth it?

Yup. That's all I do. That stack listed on this thread is the exact reason why these guys are cutting their lifespan practically in Half.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2014, 03:54:42 PM »

He isn't selling anything, that's just an easy argument for people who don't know shit.

What he is doing is trolling/lying by claiming EVERYONE does this stack or similar, no exceptions. There is no fucking chance in hell a guy like Evan Centopani does all this shit, for instance. Everyone uses different amounts, and I can confidently say a small amount of pros use the kind of stack BFG is outlining.

Personally, I think it's pretty funny how so many people are so convinced all these pros don't care about health or if they die, as long as they place higher in contests.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2014, 04:03:26 PM »

Exactly half the board Is delusional when it comes to doses. They think if you run2 grams you should be pro size it's stupid. This cycle is 16 weeks not all year. Off season is test deca orals gh slin. Of course contest prep is more complicated intense they want to win place high right.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2014, 04:05:34 PM »
He isn't selling anything, that's just an easy argument for people who don't know shit.

What he is doing is trolling/lying by claiming EVERYONE does this stack or similar, no exceptions. There is no fucking chance in hell a guy like Evan Centopani does all this shit, for instance. Everyone uses different amounts, and I can confidently say a small amount of pros use the kind of stack BFG is outlining.

Personally, I think it's pretty funny how so many people are so convinced all these pros don't care about health or if they die, as long as they place higher in contests.

What's so special about Evan he's a top12 guy he abuses just as much as everyone else maybe a bit less. He prob has a good ugl sponsoring him.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2014, 04:06:45 PM »
Yup. That's all I do. That stack listed on this thread is the exact reason why these guys are cutting their lifespan practically in Half.

That's why you were never a freak or top ten in the world not saying you ever wanted that I wouldn't either.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2014, 04:59:56 PM »

I guess I've never read where he made a definitive statement such as all pros use the same stack. Plus the few buddies of mine who hired Farrah, Fakeri, and Shelby Starnes, all had similar cycles, albeit a tad less total doses.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2014, 05:45:14 PM »
I guess I've never read where he made a definitive statement such as all pros use the same stack. Plus the few buddies of mine who hired Farrah, Fakeri, and Shelby Starnes, all had similar cycles, albeit a tad less total doses.

I know a few guys working with fakhri Mubarak and seems legit with the dosages. Another with Hany rimjob but haven't asked what his cycle looks like

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2014, 05:57:27 PM »
Not unbelievable, but why tren hex during prep?

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »

I have well seen a stack by a popular so cal guru and it wasn't far off either.  So far, I've only seen his off-season stack and its just a little short on the test in fact, with no insulin use.  Bulking orals used to the tune of just 50mg/day, all the Anti-E's, 1500mg test/week + 1000mg EQ. A little deca every 10 days. Gross. With a complete disregard for ones blood pressure and lipid profile, I could see how you could run with that 8weeks +plus, ongoing.

Its worth asking, what did guys in the 70s and 80's use to look as they did?  Half the stuff guys use now, didnt exist then and they looked WAAAAY better. Gyno, acne, balding, bloating free.  Is anyone else getting the picture? WTF? lets discuss.

io856

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2014, 06:09:10 PM »
hmmm @ slin before workouts getting ready for a show

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2014, 06:26:35 PM »
What a "sport".

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2014, 07:29:26 PM »

Shelby gave someone a stack similar to that?!  :o :o

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2014, 07:34:00 PM »
Shelby Starnes is notorious for his dosages.

Look at the progress he has consistently made over the years...its not like it was a result of his super slow training/dc training/whatever gimmick he is currently pushing or eating peanut butter with his carbs pre workout.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2014, 07:36:35 PM »
Shelby Starnes is notorious for his dosages.

Look at the progress he has consistently made over the years...its not like it was a result of his super slow training/dc training/whatever gimmick he is currently pushing or eating peanut butter with his carbs pre workout.

Complete bullshit. Shelby isn't even that big (comparatively speaking). If he used the stack you mentioned, he would probably be 30+ more lbs on stage. He even wrote a fucking book called "The Healthy Bodybuilder," which is a great read by the way.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2014, 07:38:59 PM »
Complete bullshit. Shelby isn't even that big (comparatively speaking). If he used the stack you mentioned, he would probably be 30+ more lbs on stage. He even wrote a fucking book called "The Healthy Bodybuilder," which is a great read by the way.

Yes, because the more drugs you take the bigger you get, no matter what, regardless of genetics  ::)

PM me and ill give you a stack to turn you into Ronnie Coleman

Good to know you believe whatever a pro bodybuilder writes. I heard Cutler got huge on Muscletech supplements.