Author Topic: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014  (Read 58563 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2014, 07:44:17 PM »
Yes, because the more drugs you take the bigger you get, no matter what, regardless of genetics  ::)

PM me and ill give you a stack to turn you into Ronnie Coleman

Good to know you believe whatever a pro bodybuilder writes. I heard Cutler got huge on Muscletech supplements.

I never said that so quit putting words in my mouth. I know Shelby has average genetics at best, but I will never believe for a second he abuses the shit out of everything under the sun. I've seen all of his posts on pro muscle. Believe it or not, not EVERYONE lies. You do, though.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2014, 07:47:05 PM »
You already proved your ignorance to bodybuilding with this statement:

Shelby isn't even that big (comparatively speaking). If he used the stack you mentioned, he would probably be 30+ more lbs on stage.

Then again with this one:

He even wrote a fucking book called "The Healthy Bodybuilder," which is a great read by the way.

I am not sure why you have such random hostility toward me. I have no clue who you are. But you clearly don't know much about bodybuilding and how much genetics dictate what one looks like, no matter how many drugs they take.

I am sorry it upsets you to hear that someone you seem to like/respect uses a lot of anabolic steroids.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2014, 08:39:01 PM »
Complete bullshit. Shelby isn't even that big (comparatively speaking). If he used the stack you mentioned, he would probably be 30+ more lbs on stage. He even wrote a fucking book called "The Healthy Bodybuilder," which is a great read by the way.
Just curious, do you know these guys personally? Chiro does, and he's said multiple guys are running stacks like this. I don't know why you'd doubt it, it's not like they're unbelievable doses... they're high, yes... but not so high it's ludicrous like what Bostin Loyd recommend.s

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2014, 09:19:43 PM »
Farrah and Fakhri were the biggest cycles I saw personally. Shelby was less but not by anything drastic. PS Shelby cruises my boy on 2g off season, NO coming off year round only switching compounds,  plus a fuckload of Slin. So you can imagine prep mode.

Interestingly enough, Farrah gave my buddy the usual high cycle, but forced him to come off a few times a year for 6-8 weeks, go through detox phases, etc....very conscious of doing this as safer as possible. Opposite of Shelby, though it's less total mgs per contest prep.

I'd love to see Nichols and Rimbod's to compare, but I've only heard "rumors" of doses.

Basically what I took from it was that there's no magic formulas going around....it's all the same drugs and similar doses. Pretty anti-climatic to be honest. I still enjoy reading threads like this to see what other people are doin as well though.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2014, 11:05:54 PM »
Farrah and Fakhri were the biggest cycles I saw personally. Shelby was less but not by anything drastic. PS Shelby cruises my boy on 2g off season, NO coming off year round only switching compounds,  plus a fuckload of Slin. So you can imagine prep mode.

Interestingly enough, Farrah gave my buddy the usual high cycle, but forced him to come off a few times a year for 6-8 weeks, go through detox phases, etc....very conscious of doing this as safer as possible. Opposite of Shelby, though it's less total mgs per contest prep.

I'd love to see Nichols and Rimbod's to compare, but I've only heard "rumors" of doses.

Basically what I took from it was that there's no magic formulas going around....it's all the same drugs and similar doses. Pretty anti-climatic to be honest. I still enjoy reading threads like this to see what other people are doin as well though.

I know Jonathan Irrizarry who is a top amat competitor who works with hany and sponsored by him with Evogen. Kuclo I see often as well.  Don't know if he's willing to share but I remember him being 130/140 pounds max 5 yrs ago. He's prob 260 right now

Other guys that worked with Mubarak I know told me personally there dosages and they were high and similar to the ones listed here

Hava

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2014, 01:05:15 AM »
So it seems BFG was quite right with his cycle. No reason not to believe him.

That's why i'm a fuacking lousy competitor, i don't want to pin my ass twenty times a day *lol*  ;D 8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2014, 01:08:09 AM »
So it seems BFG was quite right with his cycle. No reason not to believe him.

That's why i'm a fuacking lousy competitor, i don't want to pin my ass twenty times a day *lol*  ;D 8)
Fact is todays competitors look worse than guys from the 70s, I would imagine people back then werent pinning 20 times a day.

whitewidow

« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2014, 02:08:07 AM »
Damn that is a easy 7 grand cycle if not more just running pharma grade oxandrolone and pharma grade HGH would of costed thousands of dollars unless the oxandrolone was fake Upsher smith. I think the watson oxandrolone is a safer buy. Not many people are able to get prescribed oxandrolone,not many doctors even know what the fuck it is. This competitor could of thrown in some Tbol wich might have gotten similar results. I prefer Anavar a little more then Tbol but wouldn;t want to pay that much for it. I called walgreens and they want close to 800$ for just 60x 10mg Watson oxandrolone tabs wich they have to special order. not commonly prescribed.

Did this competitor win any cash prize? With that cycle and food plus tanning and all the other shit that comes along with competing whoever this is spent a grip of cash enough to buy a nice car. This competitor didn;t throw in a small amount of valium or xanax,maybe some oxycodone to stay sane?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2014, 02:18:33 AM »
He isn't selling anything, that's just an easy argument for people who don't know shit.

What he is doing is trolling/lying by claiming EVERYONE does this stack or similar, no exceptions. There is no fucking chance in hell a guy like Evan Centopani does all this shit, for instance. Everyone uses different amounts, and I can confidently say a small amount of pros use the kind of stack BFG is outlining.

Personally, I think it's pretty funny how so many people are so convinced all these pros don't care about health or if they die, as long as they place higher in contests.

It's a scale more than either or. Some weigh heavier on the side of drugs than others. But make no mistake about it... they ALL are willing to give up a few heart beats to compete. You simply don't make it to that level without paying for it.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2014, 02:25:55 AM »
Damn that is a easy 7 grand cycle if not more just running pharma grade oxandrolone and pharma grade HGH would of costed thousands of dollars unless the oxandrolone was fake Upsher smith. I think the watson oxandrolone is a safer buy. Not many people are able to get prescribed oxandrolone,not many doctors even know what the fuck it is. This competitor could of thrown in some Tbol wich might have gotten similar results. I prefer Anavar a little more then Tbol but wouldn;t want to pay that much for it. I called walgreens and they want close to 800$ for just 60x 10mg Watson oxandrolone tabs wich they have to special order. not commonly prescribed.

Did this competitor win any cash prize? With that cycle and food plus tanning and all the other shit that comes along with competing whoever this is spent a grip of cash enough to buy a nice car. This competitor didn;t throw in a small amount of valium or xanax,maybe some oxycodone to stay sane?
martin kjellström was sponsored by a ug lab AND sold their stuff thats how he got afford doing megadoses. Dont kn ow what that has to do with your respond when you are talking about pharmgrade lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2014, 02:30:39 AM »
Complete bullshit. Shelby isn't even that big (comparatively speaking). If he used the stack you mentioned, he would probably be 30+ more lbs on stage. He even wrote a fucking book called "The Healthy Bodybuilder," which is a great read by the way.
lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2014, 09:36:04 AM »
It's a scale more than either or. Some weigh heavier on the side of drugs than others. But make no mistake about it... they ALL are willing to give up a few heart beats to compete. You simply don't make it to that level without paying for it.

Why are you commenting on a thread about AAS ???

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2014, 10:43:31 AM »
This isn't even one of the bigger cycles BFG has posted. It's not even scary in the least.

300mg winny a day would suck, though. Even for a week.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2014, 11:13:19 AM »
^^x2

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2014, 12:20:12 PM »
This isn't even one of the bigger cycles BFG has posted. It's not even scary in the least.

300mg winny a day would suck, though. Even for a week.

Exactly what's so scary about a gram of test and a few grams of anabolic.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2014, 01:11:43 PM »
looking like a freak thats whats scary  :P

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2014, 02:29:58 PM »

dude. its not the stacks pre contest that gives you the size. the stacks precontest more give you a look and illusion of size.

theres no way a seasoned user/ competitor is going to put on 30lbs of lean tissue during his prep unless his name is kevin levrone and even then hes only blowing back up to tissue that he had already created in the 20+ years of juicing and training he did.

its what you do for the other 36 weeks of the year that create what you stand on stage with, or else you dont get on stage bigger prep to prep. its that simple.

so your comparable is grossly inapplicable.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2014, 02:32:49 PM »
Why are you commenting on a thread about AAS ???

Am i wrong tho?  ;)
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2014, 02:33:35 PM »
Am i wrong tho?  ;)

go away, boy

men are discussing things you 'know' nothing about.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2014, 02:37:18 PM »
dude. its not the stacks pre contest that gives you the size. the stacks precontest more give you a look and illusion of size.

theres no way a seasoned user/ competitor is going to put on 30lbs of lean tissue during his prep unless his name is kevin levrone and even then hes only blowing back up to tissue that he had already created in the 20+ years of juicing and training he did.

its what you do for the other 36 weeks of the year that create what you stand on stage with, or else you dont get on stage bigger prep to prep. its that simple.

so your comparable is grossly inapplicable.

You've admitted that you have no experience training even a mid level amateur..so how would you know?

Just stay out of this thread.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2014, 02:39:20 PM »
go away, boy

men are discussing things you 'know' nothing about.

Says the guy who needs decades of roids to look good by the pool and writes books about bbing but has never been paid to consult a bodybuilder on any meaningful level.

A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2014, 02:41:52 PM »
Says the guy who needs decades of roids to look good by the pool and writes books about bbing but has never been paid to consult a bodybuilder on any meaningful level.

and you are...?

exactly.

a 150lb fat pansy. when we want advise on being bisexual, a loser who cant find a gf or generally a tool someone will contact you.

until then pipe down, fairy.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2014, 02:44:30 PM »
You've admitted that you have no experience training even a mid level amateur..so how would you know?

Just stay out of this thread.

he did say he 'trains people' for free.

you get what you pay for...

you know? like when you get free training advice from people like Vince basile? there's a reason it's free

or investment advice from anabolichalo?

or medical advice from the guy who lives down the street from you who "dropped out" of medical school 15yrs ago? there's a reason he dropped out...

free legal advice from the guy who watches CSI.

... you get what you pay for.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2014, 02:46:08 PM »

you know? like when you get free training advice from people like Vince basile? there's a reason it's free

or medical advice from the guy who lives down the street from you who "dropped out" of medical school 15yrs ago? there's a reason he dropped out...

or a liar and delusional wanna be like ESF.

eidt: your the only other guy here as much of a loser and wanna be as wolfox. thats saying quite something, cagefighter.  ::)
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2014, 02:48:38 PM »

Nope, some people dont mind giving the benefit of their experience to others for nothing.
It makes them feel good that they helped someone, its reward enough.

What sort of a person says "pay me" when they get asked for advice?