Author Topic: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014  (Read 58613 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2014, 02:49:14 PM »
and you are...?

exactly.

a 150lb fat pansy. when we want advise on being bisexual, a loser who cant find a gf or generally a tool someone will contact you.

until then pipe down, fairy.

too easy. youre a self-confessed no one in the bbing world but here you pretend to be something special and write books like youre actually more than a pool boy. Youre the type of guru who debates with imaginary 150lb skinny fat  teenagers like the irrelevant no one and total loser you are.

too easy. Hope this helps. Im in it to past time and for laughs..youre here to make your little mark on your sad 50year old lonely pathetic existence
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2014, 02:52:04 PM »
too easy. youre a self-confessed no one in the bbing world but here you pretend to be something special and write books like youre actually more than a pool boy. Youre the type of guru who debates with imaginary 150lb skinny fat  teenagers like the irrelevant no one and total loser you are.

too easy. Hope this helps. Im in it to past time and for laughs..youre here to make your little mark on your sad 50year old lonely pathetic existence

Agreed, guy looks like shit, what does he know...hang on.....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2014, 02:53:52 PM »

or a liar and delusional wanna be like ESF.

eidt: your the only other guy here as much of a loser and wanna be as wolfox. thats saying quite something, cagefighter.  ::)

hmm... my bills are paid doing what you claim to do "for free", so... you think you're a 'trainer' or a 'coach'? lol... who's the wannabe? you're just 'playing' trainer/coach, I actually do it, and have done it for years. nice try. shouldn't you be writing another 'ebook' that is free as well? lol...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2014, 02:54:07 PM »

looks good. But decades of roids and he couldn't even compete with mid level amateurs in bodybuilding.

That and he has no legs and a wide waist and even wider hips.
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2014, 02:59:28 PM »
too easy. youre a self-confessed no one the bbing world but here you pretend to be something special and write books like youre actually more than a pool boy. But here you debate with imaginary 150lb skinny fat  teenagers like the irrelevant no one and total loser you are.

hahahahaha slow down, pencil.

a few things.

its not debating, im mocking and ridiculing you. can you not see that? everyone else can. dont flatter yourself into thinking anyone here cares enough about you or your 'opinion' to 'debate' you.

as far as the laughs, yes you do supply them at your own expense. keep up the good work.

the pool boy line should read 'the 40 year old stud who looks godlike compared to me and who i wish i could life one year of his life as'.

actually you couldnt handle a year of my life. you'd kill yourself for sure when you went back to being 'you'.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2014, 03:02:42 PM »
hmm... my bills are paid doing what you claim to do "for free", so... you think you're a 'trainer' or a 'coach'? lol... who's the wannabe? you're just 'playing' trainer/coach, I actually do it, and have done it for years. nice try. shouldn't you be writing another 'ebook' that is free as well? lol...

lol i dont care what you do.

im just here to point out guys who are full of shit.  feel free to continue to regale us with your fanciful storied imagination.

b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2014, 03:03:10 PM »

actually you couldnt handle a year of my life.

Youre absolutely right about that. Who would want to be a nearing 50 year old no one with no wife, no kids, no future. You've admitted to living in squalor like a bush pig. Youre a sad pathetic no one. Honestly, i feel sorry for you.
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2014, 03:06:55 PM »
Youre absolutely right about that. Who would want to be a nearing 50 year old no one with no wife, no kids, no future. You've admitted to living in squalor like a bush pig. Youre a sad pathetic no one. Honestly, i feel sorry for you.

thank you.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2014, 03:10:07 PM »
thank you.

No problem. Youre too easy btw  ;)
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2014, 03:14:45 PM »
Let this be a lesson to all future contestants, i NEVER start shit but I will always finish it.  

Putting no ones in their proper place is my favorite getbig hobby. ;)
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2014, 03:16:34 PM »
Let this be a lesson to all future contestants, i NEVER start shit but I will always finish it.  

Putting no ones in their proper place is my favorite internet hobby. ;)
When you start congratulating yourself its all over.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2014, 03:17:41 PM »
the guy looks like he's on set for 300 how exactly have you put him in his place?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2014, 03:18:10 PM »

It was over before no one even started it.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2014, 03:19:21 PM »
the guy looks like he's on set for 300 how exactly have you put him in his place?
I think he called him a poofter.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 14, 2014, 03:21:13 PM »

yes, hes quite proud of the fact he contributes nothing to the board apart from ruining good threads with his bullshit.

being the catalyst for this meltdown must have hurt him more than i anticipated.

no wonder hes so hurt. i have a buddy who has a crazy ex gf who behaves much like him. weird. mental issues at play here for sure.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 14, 2014, 03:21:31 PM »

decades of roids and all he got was a scene as a background extra? That's some accomplishment in life. Brutal reality check unintentionally delivered by The Ro.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 14, 2014, 03:24:39 PM »
yes, hes quite proud of the fact he contributes nothing to the board apart from ruining good threads with his bullshit.

being the catalyst for this meltdown must have hurt him more than i anticipated.

no wonder hes so hurt. i have a buddy who has a crazy ex gf who behaves much like him. weird. mental issues at play here for sure.

ah yes, you attack me, i then put you in your place, and then you turn victim and it is I who you claim ruin threads.

Youre too easy no one.

btw- that post you screencap was a forgery that some mod edited...Ron can attest to that. Keep trying tho. Lol
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #192 on: April 14, 2014, 03:25:48 PM »
ah yes, you attack me, i then put you in your place, and then you turn victim and it is I who you claim ruin threads.

Youre too easy no one.

btw- that post you screencap was a forgery that some mod edited...Ron can attest to that.

If you don't have an issue with gay people (like you told me privately) then whats the problem with the post?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 14, 2014, 03:29:30 PM »
If you don't have an issue with gay people (like you told me privately) then whats the problem with the post?

The problem is i didn't make that post. A mod completely fabricated something i never said.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #194 on: April 14, 2014, 04:26:57 PM »
I also don't understand the whole arbitrarily claiming victory stuff. Makes no sense.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2014, 04:28:15 PM »

that's a great beach physique and pussy pulling build.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #196 on: April 14, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »
Sorry to break it to you wolfsdowncocks,but no one has a great physique.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #197 on: April 14, 2014, 04:41:49 PM »
Sorry to break it to you wolfsdowncocks,but no one has a great physique.

not to mention look at the jaw line.

Lol.

Wolfox would cower down in real life. Absolutely true.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #198 on: April 14, 2014, 04:54:13 PM »

Jesus Christ that should be renamed musclematurity.jpg

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: April 14, 2014, 05:36:44 PM »
and you are...?
exactly.

a 150lb fat pansy. when we want advise on being bisexual, a loser who cant find a gf or generally a tool someone will contact you.

until then pipe down, fairy.

Shizzo.

Why the fuck are people seriously responding to a Shizzo gimmick?

The person on the other end of the keyboard is a fat, pasty, rat faced alcholic with a barely double digit IQ and a life sapping menial job in fucking WALLMART.