Author Topic: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014  (Read 58538 times)

whitewidow

Re: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2014, 04:26:49 AM »
I would say BFG is doing well financially

Eriods??

How do you know for sure?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2014, 04:49:42 AM »
Ok I can see giving out some free UGL gear but no source is giving out free serostim kits and Pharma grade oxandrolone. Like I said just the cost of the Pharma grade serostim and oxandrolone would run close to 7 grand for this stack not counting the free UGL gear. I understand the need for pharma grade HGH and oxandrolone but very spendy unless you are a top 5 Mr.O or a Top 3 Arnold competitor.
yeah l knowit was just a side not that didnt have anything to do with the threas =)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2014, 05:05:48 AM »
Youre absolutely right about that. Who would want to be a nearing 50 year old no one with no wife, no kids, no future. You've admitted to living in squalor like a bush pig. Youre a sad pathetic no one. Honestly, i feel sorry for you.
he if had kids lived ina suburb and a wife then he would be on the losing end cause thats not how he wants to live, the guy is living his life the way that makes him happy and for that he is a loser?

Dont answer and shut the fuck up now and stop destrying threads

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2014, 06:45:30 AM »
About prices...

Upsher smith oxandralone comes 3 bottles 60 count 10mg per rx. Its prescribed for aids wasting. People with an rx for it sell it for like $300-500/3 bottles if you're in "the scene".

Same with tested and androxy...drug addicts get prescribed these for wasting and endocrinological issues.

Most guys have the same doctor/doctors who know they just resell their stuff for meth but the docs get kickbacks for writing the drugs so everyone wins.

Biggest cost here is the humatrope...which is why it's being run 6iu/day. humatrope isn't prescribed for wasting, so it's method of black market diversion is a lot costlier than seros.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2014, 07:01:17 AM »
Do you feel that the different brands of pharma gh lead to different effects?  In other words, is humatrope better for bodybuilding than serostim, etc?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2014, 07:08:43 AM »
All the same as long as it's us pharm grade gh. Only difference is the fillers.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #231 on: April 15, 2014, 08:29:15 AM »
just happens to be the owner of the largest open source forum in the world

but he isnt selling anything here, just educating the masses with no agenda at all ;D

So am I promoting an agenda by recounting what my 2 friends took for their prep when they hired Farrah, Shelby, and Fakhri? They were the same give or take with BFG's. Nothing groundbreaking here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #232 on: April 15, 2014, 01:50:52 PM »
So am I promoting an agenda by recounting what my 2 friends took for their prep when they hired Farrah, Shelby, and Fakhri? They were the same give or take with BFG's. Nothing groundbreaking here.
clearly agenda.

stop trying to promote your badness brah#

Jk, PM me with a pricelist ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #233 on: April 15, 2014, 02:25:02 PM »
clearly agenda.

stop trying to promote your badness brah#

Jk, PM me with a pricelist ;D

Tren is on sale, we overdosed this batch.

Oops, meant to send that in a PM.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2014, 02:41:59 PM »
Tren ace 34 dolla sale geneza product of the week ;D
A

whitewidow

« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2014, 04:22:51 AM »
About prices...

Upsher smith oxandralone comes 3 bottles 60 count 10mg per rx. Its prescribed for aids wasting. People with an rx for it sell it for like $300-500/3 bottles if you're in "the scene".

Same with tested and androxy...drug addicts get prescribed these for wasting and endocrinological issues.

Most guys have the same doctor/doctors who know they just resell their stuff for meth but the docs get kickbacks for writing the drugs so everyone wins.

Biggest cost here is the humatrope...which is why it's being run 6iu/day. humatrope isn't prescribed for wasting, so it's method of black market diversion is a lot costlier than seros.

You would have to really be in with a certain group of drug addict aids patients! and I bet all the bodybuilders fight for who will get who's prescription. I don;t see how a insurance would pay for those expensive drugs. So your saying they get prescribed 180x 10mg oxandrolone tabs that would cost a fortune even with insurance. Guys with HIV have state run insurance that are not that great. Who told you they were that great? in my state they wouldn"t cover oxandrolone.I did a price check a few months ago at walgreens and for the watson oxandrolone they wanted close to 800$ for just 60x 10mg tabs. they didn"t even regularly stock them something they would have to order for a customer.

I'm not saying it is not true but very unlikely in most states. You don;t get special insurance if you have HIV in my state,you get state insurance unless you have a job with good insurance. It seems like a HIV drug addict would not know what the fuck HGH or oxandrolone was unless a bodybuilder sent them into the doctor and told them to ask for it that might work. Most HIv patients have no idea about AAS and HGH unless some bodybuilder guides them and offers them cash. Hell if their drug addicts I bet they would sell the pills and Test for cheaper if they were desperate. Most HIV patients are unemployed and living on dissability and get cheap state insurance I just don't see them paying for thousands of dollars worth of drugs. Hell guys who are vets and go to the VA get awful treatment as well. They get prescribed the cheapest shit possible.

Simple Simon

« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2014, 07:11:42 AM »
Whilst we are discussing gains per Mg and more being better, anyone remember this guy

What does he take?
1400 tren ace
1400 eq
700 mast
150 drol ed
30dbol pre workout on workout days only
5iu hgh pre bed
slin between 30 and 80 iu a day depending on carb intake for the day
still doing clen at around 120mcg a day on my cardio only days 3 days a week w lower carbs days
30mg nolva ed
1mg adex eod
20mg roaccutane ed

so after next week my protocol will look like

deca 1000mg per week
tren ace 700 per week
eq 1400 per week
drol 150 ed
dbol 30mg pre workout on workout days
mast 350 per week
5iu hgh ed pre bed
40iu lantus every night pre bed
on training days humalog taken with all carb meals to cover days carbs
on off days from training no humalog and instead i will have 250mg metformin with each carb meal, lantus still in system
nolvadex 30mg pre bed
aromasin 25mg eod
clen on cardio only days 120mcg per day

still shooting synthol in my tris 3-4 times per week and shooting my biceps on occasion try to hit rear delts with synthol twice per week

Yep, more is definitely better.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2014, 07:20:16 AM »
Agreed, guy looks like shit, what does he know...hang on.....

Amazing! End of story!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2014, 07:30:43 AM »
Whilst we are discussing gains per Mg and more being better, anyone remember this guy

What does he take?
1400 tren ace
1400 eq
700 mast
150 drol ed
5iu hgh pre bed
still doing clen at around 120mcg a day on my cardio only days 3 days a week w lower carbs days
30mg nolva ed
1mg adex eod
20mg roaccutane ed

deca 1000mg per week
tren ace 700 per week
eq 1400 per week
drol 150 ed
mast 350 per week
5iu hgh ed pre bed
on off days from training no humalog and instead i will have 250mg metformin with each carb meal, lantus still in system
nolvadex 30mg pre bed
aromasin 25mg eod

still shooting synthol in my tris 3-4 times per week and shooting my biceps on occasion try to hit rear delts with synthol twice per week

THIS GUY,IS TRYING TO LOOK LIKE THE GUY RIGHT ABOVE HERE 'NO ONE'ON RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS TO NOT LOOK LIKE 'NO ONE'..

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2014, 08:27:17 AM »

What does he take?
1400 tren ace
1400 eq
700 mast
150 drol ed
5iu hgh pre bed
30mg nolva ed
1mg adex eod
20mg roaccutane ed

deca 1000mg per week
tren ace 700 per week
eq 1400 per week
drol 150 ed
mast 350 per week
5iu hgh ed pre bed
nolvadex 30mg pre bed
aromasin 25mg eod

how long have he bren on those doses and looked like that? Goe did he looked before? Mayne 5months earlier he was a tiny tit

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2014, 08:31:46 AM »
birthday chest workout yesterday  :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2014, 08:39:06 AM »
DAMN DUDE ,FU KING THICK AS A BRICK..SWOLE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2014, 08:45:31 AM »

What does he take?
1400 tren ace
1400 eq
700 mast
150 drol ed
5iu hgh pre bed
30mg nolva ed
1mg adex eod
20mg roaccutane ed

deca 1000mg per week
tren ace 700 per week
eq 1400 per week
drol 150 ed
mast 350 per week
5iu hgh ed pre bed
nolvadex 30mg pre bed
aromasin 25mg eod

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2014, 08:46:20 AM »
Looking swole Ro !!

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2014, 09:46:27 AM »
BFG or someone with some guru knowledge please explain the purpose of insulin precontest. Thanks
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2014, 12:33:03 PM »
beast mode 20" arms

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2014, 02:19:07 PM »

You would have to really be in with a certain group of drug addict aids patients! and I bet all the bodybuilders fight for who will get who's prescription. I don;t see how a insurance would pay for those expensive drugs. So your saying they get prescribed 180x 10mg oxandrolone tabs that would cost a fortune even with insurance. Guys with HIV have state run insurance that are not that great. Who told you they were that great? in my state they wouldn"t cover oxandrolone.I did a price check a few months ago at walgreens and for the watson oxandrolone they wanted close to 800$ for just 60x 10mg tabs. they didn"t even regularly stock them something they would have to order for a customer.

I'm not saying it is not true but very unlikely in most states. You don;t get special insurance if you have HIV in my state,you get state insurance unless you have a job with good insurance. It seems like a HIV drug addict would not know what the fuck HGH or oxandrolone was unless a bodybuilder sent them into the doctor and told them to ask for it that might work. Most HIv patients have no idea about AAS and HGH unless some bodybuilder guides them and offers them cash. Hell if their drug addicts I bet they would sell the pills and Test for cheaper if they were desperate. Most HIV patients are unemployed and living on dissability and get cheap state insurance I just don't see them paying for thousands of dollars worth of drugs. Hell guys who are vets and go to the VA get awful treatment as well. They get prescribed the cheapest shit possible.

the standard oxandralone prescription for wasting is 3 60ct 10mg bottles every 3 months, which can be refilled every 2.5 months.

You are right, it costs insurance a shitload and so not everyone can with AIDS wasting has access to these rx's as it does depend on your insurance carrier. Theres a fair amount of guys with HIV who have good insurance coverage through a job or simply just a good carrier they have. These are the more functional addicts.

This is the benefit of having a "guru" or "coach" in the bodybuilding scene. They can have access to the guys with such rx's and will sell you these often hard to obtain pharm grade drugs. Thats what makes them gurus.

I notice you fixated more on the oxandralone than anything else. Did you notice the Androxy? Do you know how expensive and difficult to obtain that is?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2014, 02:28:21 PM »
he if had kids lived ina suburb and a wife then he would be on the losing end cause thats not how he wants to live, the guy is living his life the way that makes him happy and for that he is a loser?

Dont answer and shut the fuck up now and stop destrying threads

Shutup and stop responding if you don't like me putting people in their place.

Keep your mouth shut.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 16, 2014, 02:29:56 PM »
About prices...

Thanks brother for contributing to getbig.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #249 on: April 16, 2014, 09:21:35 PM »
Thanks for contributing BFG, sorry about the moron above me.  :-\