Author Topic: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014  (Read 58559 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014
« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2014, 09:31:26 PM »
Whilst we are discussing gains per Mg and more being better, anyone remember this guy

What does he take?
1400 tren ace
1400 eq
700 mast
150 drol ed
30dbol pre workout on workout days only
5iu hgh pre bed
slin between 30 and 80 iu a day depending on carb intake for the day
still doing clen at around 120mcg a day on my cardio only days 3 days a week w lower carbs days
30mg nolva ed
1mg adex eod
20mg roaccutane ed

so after next week my protocol will look like

deca 1000mg per week
tren ace 700 per week
eq 1400 per week
drol 150 ed
dbol 30mg pre workout on workout days
mast 350 per week
5iu hgh ed pre bed
40iu lantus every night pre bed
on training days humalog taken with all carb meals to cover days carbs
on off days from training no humalog and instead i will have 250mg metformin with each carb meal, lantus still in system
nolvadex 30mg pre bed
aromasin 25mg eod
clen on cardio only days 120mcg per day

still shooting synthol in my tris 3-4 times per week and shooting my biceps on occasion try to hit rear delts with synthol twice per week

Yep, more is definitely better.

Haha who is that guy?  He looks vaguely familiar.

Based off the dosages, I'd figure he's a gh15 poster, no?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #251 on: April 16, 2014, 09:32:18 PM »
Haha who is that guy?  He looks vaguely familiar.

Based off the dosages, I'd figure he's a gh15 poster, no?

Pretty sure that's where I first saw this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #252 on: April 16, 2014, 09:48:47 PM »
Whilst we are discussing gains per Mg and more being better, anyone remember this guy

What does he take?
1400 tren ace
1400 eq
700 mast
150 drol ed
5iu hgh pre bed
still doing clen at around 120mcg a day on my cardio only days 3 days a week w lower carbs days
30mg nolva ed
1mg adex eod
20mg roaccutane ed

deca 1000mg per week
tren ace 700 per week
eq 1400 per week
drol 150 ed
mast 350 per week
5iu hgh ed pre bed
on off days from training no humalog and instead i will have 250mg metformin with each carb meal, lantus still in system
nolvadex 30mg pre bed
aromasin 25mg eod

still shooting synthol in my tris 3-4 times per week and shooting my biceps on occasion try to hit rear delts with synthol twice per week

I just saw this. You mean to tell me this clown is on all of that an looks like that? Holy shit, what a waste of money. Is this an example of heavy drug use with no weight training....of any kind? Sorry, that's fucking pathetic.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 16, 2014, 09:50:06 PM »

Jesus Christ have mercy....4.5g of juice, gh, a lot of slin, fatburners, AND synthol.  He could skip the drugs and just shoot synthol in his delts to get the same effect.

Damn, every now and then I'll wish I had better genetics. And then I see something like that and feel like Flex Wheeler.  Simply unbelievable

The worst part is that he probably got nothing but positive feedback from those sycophants

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2014, 09:54:49 PM »
Jesus Christ have mercy....4.5g of juice, gh, a lot of slin, fatburners, AND synthol.  He could skip the drugs and just shoot synthol in his delts to get the same effect.

Damn, every now and then I'll wish I had better genetics. And then I see something like that and feel like Flex Wheeler.  Simply unbelievable

The worst part is that he probably got nothing but positive feedback from those sycophants

Some of the oddest looking "musculature" I've ever seen on a human.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: April 16, 2014, 09:55:53 PM »

What does he take?
1400 tren ace
1400 eq
700 mast
150 drol ed
5iu hgh pre bed
30mg nolva ed
1mg adex eod
20mg roaccutane ed

deca 1000mg per week
tren ace 700 per week
eq 1400 per week
drol 150 ed
mast 350 per week
5iu hgh ed pre bed
nolvadex 30mg pre bed
aromasin 25mg eod

how long has this guy been juicing?

Assuming all other things are equal, I'd expect a 250-1gram guy whos been juicing for a decade to look better than a 4 grams guy whos been using for 2 years.

Agree or disagree?
A

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: April 16, 2014, 09:58:48 PM »
how long has this guy been juicing?

Assuming all other things are equal, I'd expect a 250-1gram guy whos been juicing for a decade to look better than a 4 grams guy whos been using for 2 years.

You can tell by the forearms not long

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #257 on: April 16, 2014, 10:03:40 PM »
Who wins in genetics? Him or billy gunz or Vince goodcum??

Simple Simon

« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2014, 01:38:31 AM »
Yep, i took it of GH15s board, before I got banned for advising someone to cut his dose.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2014, 01:39:54 AM »
I just saw this. You mean to tell me this clown is on all of that an looks like that? Holy shit, what a waste of money. Is this an example of heavy drug use with no weight training....of any kind? Sorry, that's fucking pathetic.
as long as no one of us know how long he been on a cykle like that and  how he looked before that quite a stupid statement. Maybe he was  on his 3rd week none of us knows

Simple Simon

« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2014, 01:44:50 AM »
as long as no one of us know how long he been on a cykle like that and  how he looked before that quite a stupid statement. Maybe he was  on his 3rd week none of us knows
Bearing in mind hes "still shooting synthol 3 to 4 times a week" I have a feeling its not his first course.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2014, 02:32:45 AM »
Yep, i took it of GH15s board, before I got banned for advising someone to cut his dose.
You got banned for that? Oh, it was his dealer that banned you?!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 17, 2014, 04:00:24 AM »
Bearing in mind hes "still shooting synthol 3 to 4 times a week" I have a feeling its not his first course.
your probably right. His muscles do look odd as hell

whitewidow

« Reply #263 on: April 17, 2014, 05:08:55 AM »
your probably right. His muscles do look odd as hell

Look at his forarms. That gives it all away! major synthol user. Those shoulders are loaded with sterile oil. def very odd looking . The flow of somebodys forarms are where you should look.
Look at Phil Heath,Phil has massive forarms wich give his arms that great flow even if phil does have some synthol in his shoulders nobody can really tell because his forarms match up.

whitewidow

« Reply #264 on: April 17, 2014, 05:17:52 AM »
You got banned for that? Oh, it was his dealer that banned you?!

Probably. Gh15 gets payed by all the dealers to list their shit oils so they def want to pump it into young mens heads that more is better and they post crazy cycles and say you have to follow those protocols if you want to look like a bodybuilder. I have seen better natural bodybuilders then this guy. WAY better natural bodybuilders.I just so the craziest natural bodybuilder at my gym.

african american guy I knew from back in the day,had not seen him in years. back then he didn"t really lift weights. He just started lifting a few months ago and he looks like he is about to step on stage and he has no nutrition knowledge uses no supplements,no diet knowledge at all, or even a very good training IQ,just the craziest fucking genetics! he is fucking strong too. Dude has a 29 In waist, walks around at 4-5 -BF% and has a nice christmas tree in his lower lumbar also has nice low lat development. I am trying to convince him to compete as a natural. He could step on-stage in a month and blow away alot of naturals especially locally.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: April 17, 2014, 05:41:37 AM »

How can you look at his cycle and then look at his physique and say, yeah, nothing out of order here?  That's a serious competitor's cycle

whitewidow

« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2014, 06:03:00 AM »
How can you look at his cycle and then look at his physique and say, yeah, nothing out of order here?  That's a serious competitor's cycle

because those are some serious forarms!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 17, 2014, 06:32:57 AM »

yeah the cykle is crazy what i meant was that  you cant rule out high dose roiding just because he looks like that we dont know if he just started with thqt cykle and used to do 500mg before or if he has shitty genetics and been on crazy heawyweight bb cykles like that for years.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: April 17, 2014, 08:15:36 AM »
I have no idea who that person whose picture keeps being posted is. His arms and shoulders look like lumps of scar tissue? i know some guys like to repeatedly pin themselves in certain areas to build up scar tissue to create the illusion of bigger muscles (flex wheeler and ronnie coleman used to just jab at their calves indiscriminately to build up scar tissue...no clue who told them that was a good idea, because it looked BAD).

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 17, 2014, 08:18:25 AM »
I got a BP head ache just reading that cycle.

I can sit at around 210lbs 8% for 250 sust a week and 200mg masteron...many time I forget to jab or too busy and do it 10 days later or so. nd this is when Im ON.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2014, 08:46:26 AM »
I got a BP head ache just reading that cycle.

I can sit at around 210lbs 8% for 250 sust a week and 200mg masteron...many time I forget to jab or too busy and do it 10 days later or so. nd this is when Im ON.

This
on for me is 450-500 mgs.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #271 on: April 17, 2014, 09:06:20 AM »
yeah the cykle is crazy what i meant was that  you cant rule out high dose roiding just because he looks like that we dont know if he just started with thqt cykle and used to do 500mg before or if he has shitty genetics and been on crazy heawyweight bb cykles like that for years.

If I was on a cycle like that I would be 270 in about 6 weeks. This kid barely looks 210-220 at best.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #272 on: April 17, 2014, 09:08:03 AM »
If I was on a cycle like that I would be 270 in about 6 weeks. This kid barely looks 210-220 at best.
Not to mention that the 210-220 looks like dogshit.  :(

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 17, 2014, 09:15:27 AM »
that im sure you would be. Äi in your latest contest pics everyonr could see that you had lots of muscles, besides a couple of weeks off  i was really impressed and i dont think you did  high doses either

But my point is we dont know how long he had be on that cycle, maybe he just started it 2 weeks before or he sucks in the genetic department and have been on a long time.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #274 on: April 17, 2014, 09:18:12 AM »
that im sure you would be. Äi in your latest contest pics everyonr could see that you had lots of muscles, besides a couple of weeks off  i was really impressed and i dont think you did  high doses either

But my point is we dont know how long he had be on that cycle, maybe he just started it 2 weeks before or he sucks in the genetic department and have been on a long time.
Doesn`t matter brother,he had no business using it anyway.

No foundation = Generation Nothingness   :(