Author Topic: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014  (Read 58514 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Steroid/Insulin/GH/etc stack for Orlando Europa 2014
« Reply #275 on: April 17, 2014, 09:32:36 AM »
Doesn`t matter brother,he had no business using it anyway.

No foundation = Generation Nothingness   :(
you are right. He will blow up and be big but look line shit and burn out in a couple of years while his friends that started slowand build jp a foundation before they went  little higher will still look awesome

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #276 on: April 17, 2014, 11:15:38 AM »
This
on for me is 450-500 mgs.

ya man. agreed w you guys.

the older i get the more i realise that more isnt exactly better.

being better is better- training smarter is better. dieting harder is better. eating healthier is better. more anabolics= not always better if the first 3 things i mentioned arent there.

right now im 200mg enanthate e5/6d (when ever i remember to take it tbh). ive been doing this for 4 months now. i feel great. i have no desire to go 'heavier'. ive been thinking about going w the blend i got into really good shape w last summer, but then i ask myself WHY. why do i want to run it? im the same size, all i have lost is that 'look'. is it really worth it for me mentally to run it again.

all comes down to priorities, and taking clonopin/ klonazepam to offset the tren sides doesnt make sense. when you start taking one drug to counter the effects of another you gotta ask yourself what your doing this for.

for me, i can see the 200mg testE w 5iu of gh ed (been experimenting w thats dose- 5 is way better than the 3 i have been using since dec) being my bread and butter go to for a very very long time.

i think we become psychologically addicted to dose. tskes a very strong constitution to go from bigger cycles and stay on such low dose even w summer approcahing. you thuink 'fuck i should ramp it up for summer' but for what? will it make you leaner? harder? denser? or can diet alone achieve that look for the most part?

it comes down to quietening that voice thats says 'you need this' and just trusting that the same effort applied to diet w a lower dose most likely yeild similar results- for a pool/ beach physique. competition a different cat altogether.

and it just looks 'better' imo. healthier.
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #277 on: April 17, 2014, 11:19:03 AM »
that im sure you would be. Äi in your latest contest pics everyonr could see that you had lots of muscles, besides a couple of weeks off  i was really impressed and i dont think you did  high doses either

But my point is we dont know how long he had be on that cycle, maybe he just started it 2 weeks before or he sucks in the genetic department and have been on a long time.

This was on less than a gram. No, I wasn't the best conditioned (and not the worst) but I was one of the biggest in the line up. In the masters class, I felt I shouldn't have placed where I placed, I should have placed in the top five ( was one point out of the top five. same with the open class) I also felt the winner of the Masters Class won on name only.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #278 on: April 17, 2014, 07:19:22 PM »
This was on less than a gram. No, I wasn't the best conditioned (and not the worst) but I was one of the biggest in the line up. In the masters class, I felt I shouldn't have placed where I placed, I should have placed in the top five ( was one point out of the top five. same with the open class) I also felt the winner of the Masters Class won on name only.

i always like ur build 'classic pics here'the heavier version in these pics had thickpowerful look to them ,you changed your build look due to heavier training from your 80's look.it had less to do with 'drugs'you seem to love training moreso..out of the 3 here u def have thicker side chest and bigger overall and nice flow ,if you were few lbs lighter could have changed your placing big time,the other 2 guys are harder looking not neccessarily better on a genetic shape standpoint or size just deeper seperation /conditioning at least in that shot..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #279 on: April 17, 2014, 07:23:35 PM »
and taking clonopin/ klonazepam to offset the tren sides doesnt make sense. when you start taking one drug to counter the effects of another you gotta ask yourself what your doing this for.
So many guys today do this..........dumbest shit ever.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #280 on: April 17, 2014, 07:33:13 PM »
Probably. Gh15 gets payed by all the dealers to list their shit oils so they def want to pump it into young mens heads that more is better and they post crazy cycles and say you have to follow those protocols if you want to look like a bodybuilder. I have seen better natural bodybuilders then this guy. WAY better natural bodybuilders.I just so the craziest natural bodybuilder at my gym.

african american guy I knew from back in the day,had not seen him in years. back then he didn"t really lift weights.He just started lifting a few months ago and he looks like he is about to step on stage and he has no nutrition knowledge uses no supplements,no diet knowledge at all, or even a very good training IQ,just the craziest fucking genetics! he is fucking strong too. Dude has a 29 In waist, walks around at 4-5 -BF% and has a nice christmas tree in his lower lumbar also has nice low lat development. I am trying to convince him to compete as a natural. He could step on-stage in a month and blow away alot of naturals especially locally.

Not this shit again  :-\

Everyone always know a guy who knows a guy who barely lifts and happens to be "African American" why don't u just say black  ::) that has insane genetics and sits at 4-5% all natural

All Horse shit!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: April 17, 2014, 07:40:28 PM »

Everyone always know a guy who knows a guy who barely lifts and happens to be "African American" why don't u just say black  ::) that has insane genetics and sits at 4-5% all natural

All Horse shit!
Straight like it is..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #282 on: April 17, 2014, 08:48:41 PM »
i always like ur build 'classic pics here'the heavier version in these pics had thickpowerful look to them ,you changed your build look due to heavier training from your 80's look.it had less to do with 'drugs'you seem to love training moreso..out of the 3 here u def have thicker side chest and bigger overall and nice flow ,if you were few lbs lighter could have changed your placing big time,the other 2 guys are harder looking not neccessarily better on a genetic shape standpoint or size just deeper seperation /conditioning at least in that shot..

I agree, but it was a bodybuilding contest not a men's fitness contest. I have always trained heavy....on everything. I also agree I should have been about 5-8lbs lighter.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #283 on: April 18, 2014, 12:46:34 AM »

dont blame you i saw the pics and you should def be i  the top five. You looked  big and symetrical just a tad off. But you looked really good. Pretty cool that it was ypur first contest in decades (fuck you are old lol )

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #284 on: April 18, 2014, 02:54:35 AM »
Coach could have won the whole show IMO. 6 more weeks of heavy tren, GH, thyroid, clen, maybe a 2 week DNP blast, Anadrol load and he could have looked insane. Not worth it to him obviously but it would have been cool. :D

whitewidow

« Reply #285 on: April 18, 2014, 03:21:01 AM »

All Horse shit!

I think everybody does know somebody who has crazy genetics but dosn"t know much about training or diet.  I am sure he has been training on and off for years but consistent training maybe just a few months yes he is black whatever. He has a insane build for a natural. He would def get blown away by any juicer but he could def do a natural show and it would only take him maybe 4-6 weeks to get in peak condition. I bet he would win. If there was alot of money in bodybuilding I would stake this guy for 10% of his winnings. I have that much faith in the guy.

He wouldn"t even be able to name a Anabolic steroid. He dosn't know shit about supplements either, nutrition knowledge is non-existent. Just crazy ass genetics and he lifts pretty heavy for a natural. I have seen this before same deal black guy crazy ass genetics but knew jack shit about nutrition,supplements or really even how to train right. just trained same bodyparts almost every workout. But still was strong on every lift and just built muscle insanely fast. This guy I saw the other night is even better way small waistline and his lats start real low so he has insane back potential. He already had a christmas tree lower lumbar. 28 In waist. just genetic freak.

There are tons of guys who could be bodybuilders but they just are not into training as much and know shit about diet and training. there are other guys out there like Phil Heath you just have to convince these guys to get into bodybuilding alot of these great unknown talents play other sports and have no clue about pro bodybuilding or the NPC. Somewhere their is another potential Mr. Olympia who plays football or basketball just like Phil did.

It sucks because the guys who have the drive and the knowledge are usually the guys who don"t have the genetics,they train hard as fuck and diet like nutts but still will never have the potential as some of these other freaks out there.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #286 on: April 18, 2014, 04:05:51 AM »
I think everybody does know somebody who has crazy genetics but dosn"t know much about training or diet.  I am sure he has been training on and off for years but consistent training maybe just a few months yes he is black whatever. He has a insane build for a natural. He would def get blown away by any juicer but he could def do a natural show and it would only take him maybe 4-6 weeks to get in peak condition. I bet he would win. If there was alot of money in bodybuilding I would stake this guy for 10% of his winnings. I have that much faith in the guy.

He wouldn"t even be able to name a Anabolic steroid. He dosn't know shit about supplements either, nutrition knowledge is non-existent. Just crazy ass genetics and he lifts pretty heavy for a natural. I have seen this before same deal black guy crazy ass genetics but knew jack shit about nutrition,supplements or really even how to train right. just trained same bodyparts almost every workout. But still was strong on every lift and just built muscle insanely fast. This guy I saw the other night is even better way small waistline and his lats start real low so he has insane back potential. He already had a christmas tree lower lumbar. 28 In waist. just genetic freak.

There are tons of guys who could be bodybuilders but they just are not into training as much and know shit about diet and training. there are other guys out there like Phil Heath you just have to convince these guys to get into bodybuilding alot of these great unknown talents play other sports and have no clue about pro bodybuilding or the NPC. Somewhere their is another potential Mr. Olympia who plays football or basketball just like Phil did.

It sucks because the guys who have the drive and the knowledge are usually the guys who don"t have the genetics,they train hard as fuck and diet like nutts but still will never have the potential as some of these other freaks out there.

Yes I believe that and there are guys 7-8% but I have a hard time believing 4-5% which is stage conditioning just about, most guys I would say around maybe 4??

Regardless of ethicnity and how good the genetics 4-5% natural without much training or dieting is impossible , 7-8 maybe believable

whitewidow

« Reply #287 on: April 18, 2014, 04:40:48 AM »
Yes I believe that and there are guys 7-8% but I have a hard time believing 4-5% which is stage conditioning just about, most guys I would say around maybe 4??

Regardless of ethicnity and how good the genetics 4-5% natural without much training or dieting is impossible , 7-8 maybe believable

I am pretty good at estimating BF%. I take my words back maybe not 4% but 5%-6% definately! Like I said he already had a christmas tree clearly visible. His skin is real tight everywhere I couldn't see any visible flaws. waist was def 29IN. He wears a 29In waist jeans so maybe 28-29IN waist. There is one guy I know who also works out there who is white and he is 5% and this black guy looks just as lean maybe a tad leaner and this other white guy is training way harder, has way better nutrition IQ, his overall bodybuilding IQ is super high, he competes in natural shows, so that is where I am getting 4-6% BF by comparing him to somebody who is 5% right now. To the white guy it's his whole life and more,to the black guy just trains for fun and to look good for women.

The black guy has way more fun when he trains, jokes around takes long rests between sets(not super long-but not HIT 15-130 second rests) the white guy looks like all business,no fun and trains super intense and maybe takes 20 second rests between sets.

Like I said I know guys who would be Pro bodybuilders if they had those genetics on the fact they have super high Bodybuilding IQ and work harder. If that white guy was the black guy he might be a top pro.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: April 18, 2014, 02:54:19 PM »
Coach could have won the whole show IMO. 6 more weeks of heavy tren, GH, thyroid, clen, maybe a 2 week DNP blast, Anadrol load and he could have looked insane. Not worth it to him obviously but it would have been cool. :D

honest question,    how different would he have been with this as opposed to the less than one gram he did?   how much leaner and heavier would he have been in your expert opinion?

edit.......    on getbig this could come across as me being an idiot and clashing with you. not at all.    I do respect you as an expert and am truly curious how dramatic a difference 'taking it to the next/highest level' would make.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #289 on: April 28, 2014, 02:07:09 AM »
I got a BP head ache just reading that cycle.

I can sit at around 210lbs 8% for 250 sust a week and 200mg masteron...many time I forget to jab or too busy and do it 10 days later or so. nd this is when Im ON.

me too it's either i forgot or too busy to pin so my cycle mg is always half than what i plan it to be lol
T

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2014, 07:33:37 AM »
There was an idiot on here that did 105 shots per week.....looked just OK.  :(
Uncle Junior?   Shots of vodka!!

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #291 on: December 10, 2019, 04:21:30 AM »
16 week contest prep cycle for a competitor in this weekends europa from his coach...thought you guys would enjoy, been very busy.

16 weeks out
1,000mg test cyp weekly
1,200mg EQ weekly
1,200mg 1-test cypionate weekly
700mg tren hex weekly
15iu humalog AM
15iu humulin-R pre workout
6iu humatrope everyday first thing in AM
50mcg t4
120mcg clen
100mcg t3
40mg valeant tested pre workout
1mg anastrazole EOD
20mg tamox EOD

12 weeks out
1,000mg test cyp weekly
1,200mg EQ weekly
1050mg tren hex weekly
700mg masteron prop weekly
50mg upsher smith oxandralone ED
15iu humalog AM
15iu humalog before second post workout meal
50mcg t4
120mcg clen
100mcg t3
40mg valeant tested pre workout
1mg anastrazole EOD
20mg tamox EOD

8 weeks out
1,400mg test prop weekly
1,200mg EQ weekly
1,400mg tren hex weekly
1,050mg masteron prop weekly
50mg upsher-smith oxandralone ED
100mg winstrol suspended in everclear ED (orally)
50mcg t4
120mcg clen
150mcg t3
1mg anastrazole ED
20mg tamox ED

4 weeks out
1,400mg test no ester weekly (1cc 2x/day)
1,200mg EQ weekly
1,400mg tren hex weekly
1,400mg masteron prop weekly
50mg upsher-smith oxandralone ED
200mg winstrol suspended in everclear ED (orally, 2x/day)
30mg upsher-smith androxy ED
50mcg t4
160mcg clen
150mcg t3
1mg anastrazole ED
20mg tamox ED

1 week out
1,400mg tren hex weekly
1,400mg masteron prop weekly
100mg upsher-smith oxandralone ED
300mg winstrol suspended in everclear ED (orally, 3x/day)
40mg upsher-smith androxy ED
100mg anadrol ED
50mcg t4
160mcg clen
150mcg t3
1mg anastrazole ED
20mg tamox ED

My delts and glutes hurt just reading this  ??? ???

Who was BFS? Not active anymore anyway...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: December 10, 2019, 05:40:03 AM »
My weekly 100 mg TRT shot is an annoyance.
Couldn't imagine being like that pincushion, and trying to live like that.
Bizarre...