Author Topic: More global warming bushit  (Read 7051 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: More global warming bushit
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 10:33:33 PM »
The great thing about climate change is it's a fact.  The great thing about facts is that you don't have to argue them.

Just like it's a fact you pushed drugs on your poor wife and are now you're ashamed to admit it.  Poor dude.

You're one of these little cocksuckers who takes personal shots at the family. Like Obama, I would so sincerely love to kick the holy hell out of you on video and post it. Kill yourself lib.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 10:50:55 PM »
Is the Earth's climate not supposed to change?  Is it supposed to be constant?

If so, why did the climate change drastically in the billions of years before people showed up?

"Global Warming" or what ever the fuck you want to call it is about money.  It's a backdoor way for the government to rob people and businesses and undermine capitalism.

I live about 1,000 feet above sea level and I have sea shells in my backyard. The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 10:57:33 PM »
The Earth's climate is constantly changing and has been for the last 4.5 billion years. The issue is that man-made pollutants are drastically accelerating climate change. The first combustion-engine car was made 128 years ago. In that time man-made CO2 emissions have gone from essentially 0 (there was already a small amount of CO2 in the air because of the Industrial Revolution, but a minute amount by today's standards) to 400 PPM as of 3/2014, the highest level yet recorded by NOAA. Regardless of whether one is a conservative or a liberal, climate change is very real and could have severe economic consequences.

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/gases/co2.html

And what bulletproof method are we using to determine the normal rate of "climate change" and the extent at which we are accelerating it?  Secondly, if the climate is going to change anyway, who gives a fuck if we make it change faster?  Also, this entire theory is based on C02?  I've read that the percentage of C02 in the Earth's atmosphere that is man made equals about 3% of the total.  A drop in the atmospheric bucket.

Regardless, it's cyclical and it's been cyclical since the beginning of time.  Air pollution is bad and we need to work to fix that issue.  As technology increases I'm sure that we will do just that.  There's no need to rearrange our lives and our economy because of it.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 11:03:30 PM »
And what bulletproof method are we using to determine the normal rate of "climate change" and the extent at which we are accelerating it?

It's called "science"

Secondly, if the climate is going to change anyway, who gives a fuck if we make it change faster?  

Because it will affect my children and yours

Regardless, it's cyclical and it's been cyclical since the beginning of time.

No, combustion engines have not been polluting the air since "the beginning of time"

There's no need to rearrange our lives and our economy because of it.

The affects of climate change will "rearrange" the economy if it follows the present course. To NOT affect the economy changes need to be made now. Smaller more efficient engines, start-stop ignition systems, and hybrid/electric vehicles are all technologies that can reduce emissions and CO2 levels. The biggest change has to be in consumer behavior.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 11:14:32 PM »
It's called "science"

Because it will affect my children and yours

No, combustion engines have not been polluting the air since "the beginning of time"

The affects of climate change will "rearrange" the economy if it follows the present course. To NOT affect the economy changes need to be made now. Smaller more efficient engines, start-stop ignition systems, and hybrid/electric vehicles are all technologies that can reduce emissions and CO2 levels. The biggest change has to be in consumer behavior.

Let me spell it out for you.  Read slowly.  Climate change has been cyclical since the beginning of time, not combustion engines.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 11:20:00 PM »
I live about 1,000 feet above sea level and I have sea shells in my backyard. The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change.

depending on where you live, you can probably thank the global flood that happened 4,500 years ago for that. (Think: Noah)

Jesus said that in the  end times there will be all kinds of natural disasters as a result of mans sinfulness.

IMO, climate change is part of that. (We are called to be good stewards.)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 11:20:06 PM »
Let me spell it out for you.  Read slowly.  Climate change has been cyclical since the beginning of time, not combustion engines.

Read slowly. Current levels of man-made CO2 are the issue, not natural levels of CO2. Do you understand now?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 11:23:09 PM »
And what bulletproof method are we using to determine the normal rate of "climate change" and the extent at which we are accelerating it?  Secondly, if the climate is going to change anyway, who gives a fuck if we make it change faster?  Also, this entire theory is based on C02?  I've read that the percentage of C02 in the Earth's atmosphere that is man made equals about 3% of the total.  A drop in the atmospheric bucket.

Regardless, it's cyclical and it's been cyclical since the beginning of time.  Air pollution is bad and we need to work to fix that issue.  As technology increases I'm sure that we will do just that.  There's no need to rearrange our lives and our economy because of it.

3% is a drop in the atmospheric bucket, sure. Doesn't mean that affecting that 3% is inconsequential...if a tiny bit of cyanide was added to a body, while the amount would be small, it surely wouldn't be inconsequential.

Regardless of whether or not climate change is "real," I don't believe in trashing things. It's more expensive to be green? It's only more expensive when that green label is used to sell a product. The "green" label is a value to the consumer, meaning that the seller can tack on additional costs. Using less water, reusing containers, buying products with less packaging, biking to work, buying used rather than new, keeping your AC/heat on low ....these are all cost saving measures.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 11:24:27 PM »
Read slowly. Current levels of man-made CO2 is the issue, not natural levels of CO2. Do you understand now?

There's no scientific proof that mankind's co2 emissions have any effect on what appears to some in the scientific community to be a natural cycle.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 11:26:33 PM »
Regardless of whether or not climate change is "real," I don't believe in trashing things. It's more expensive to be green? It's only more expensive when that green label is used to sell a product. The "green" label is a value to the consumer, meaning that the seller can tack on additional costs. Using less water, reusing containers, buying products with less packaging, biking to work, buying used rather than new, keeping your AC/heat on low ....these are all cost saving measures.

You're right about that. No one likes excessive pollution. The bad thing about "the coming ice age", then "Global Warming", then "Climate Change" is that it's being used by big government worldwide to abuse and control us.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 11:27:02 PM »
There's no scientific proof that mankind's co2 emissions have any effect on what appears to some in the scientific community to be a natural cycle.

There is ample scientific proof. Also, do you really think that all the pollutants that are emitted 24 hours a day all around the globe have zero effect on the environment and the atmosphere?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2014, 11:31:19 PM »
You're right about that. No one likes excessive pollution. The bad thing about "the coming ice age", then "Global Warming", then "Climate Change" is that it's being used by big government worldwide to abuse and control us.

How/why do you say that? I'd think that reckless consumerism (which would drive climate change) would be something that would be getting pushed

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2014, 11:31:27 PM »
There is ample scientific proof

There's absulutly no empirical evidence that mankind has any effect on global warming I mean climate change.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2014, 11:32:14 PM »
How/why do you say that? I'd think that reckless consumerism (which would drive climate change) would be something that would be getting pushed

Carbon Tax, UN Agenda 21, etc.... It's well documented

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2014, 11:34:02 PM »
Carbon Tax, UN Agenda 21, etc.... It's well documented

Deets on those? I want to see where you're coming from

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2014, 11:35:49 PM »
do you really think that all the pollutants that are emitted 24 hours a day all around the globe have zero effect on the environment and the atmosphere?

STRAWMAN

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2014, 11:42:07 PM »
Deets on those? I want to see where you're coming from

The powers that be have never seemed to care about the environment, they've proven that over and over. Like you said, it seems like they would encourage over consumption. It's very interesting how suddenly their pushing this catastrophic global warming so hard. There's more evidence of the scientific community being compromised and manipulated by funding than there is that man has any substantial effect on climate change.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/05/22/how-big-oil-benefits-from-global-warming-alarmism/

I know Glenn Beck is kind of nutty but this is interesting:

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2014, 12:33:49 AM »
Science is great.  I'm a big fan of science.  However, scientists are wrong about stuff all the fucking time.  Then when you factor in that this particular issue is very political, forgive me if I have my doubts.  There is a lot going on in the world right now and if there is one thing that I've learned it's that nothing is what it seems.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2014, 12:59:03 AM »
Science is great.  I'm a big fan of science.  However, scientists are wrong about stuff all the fucking time.  Then when you factor in that this particular issue is very political, forgive me if I have my doubts.  There is a lot going on in the world right now and if there is one thing that I've learned it's that nothing is what it seems.

THIS

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2014, 01:09:31 AM »
depending on where you live, you can probably thank the global flood that happened 4,500 years ago for that. (Think: Noah)

I don't think this is even believed by many/most Christians anymore.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2014, 04:32:37 AM »

How can you say this when the artile is a study doing just that? That's the proof. Are you all retarded?

it's a fact, we know what causes the climate to shift, it's clearly man made.

Pray to jesus.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2014, 04:34:45 AM »

WTF? every climatology organization in the WORLD (meaning countries that hate us) agree that the earth is changing and man is to blame. Not one worldwide respected organization agrees with you.

Science is wrong sumtime so I tink may be rong bout dis becus I dunt lik.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2014, 08:01:36 AM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2014, 01:00:56 PM »
I don't think this is even believed by many/most Christians anymore.
Satan is by far more intelligent, powerful, and cunning than any human. He is an angel, and comparing an angel to a human is like comparing air force 1 to a paper airplane. The fact that he has been able to create  a false science through which he has  decieved the world is of no suuprise. In fact, Jesus told us it would happen.  But for those who earnestly pray to God for wisdom and seek the truth, the truth is out there plain to see. Just whether or not we choose to see it.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2014, 05:08:47 PM »
You're one of these little cocksuckers who takes personal shots at the family. Like Obama, I would so sincerely love to kick the holy hell out of you on video and post it. Kill yourself lib.

For somebody that claims to know more about the world's climate than most of the world's leading scientist.  I find it funny that you have no logical retort for juicing up you're wife and being her drug pusher.  I find satisfaction in seeing you squeal.  

By the way-you're bloated guido looking ass ain't whooping' nobody.