Author Topic: no one... (the poster)  (Read 3684 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: no one... (the poster)
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2014, 01:42:41 PM »
Mad enough to mash out posts like that.

Post a pic stud.

is he saying he is so angry he cant get a cock

pretty honest imo

hahahaha holy fuck im dying
b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2014, 01:48:30 PM »
Mad enough to mash out posts like that.

Post a pic stud.

oh Jeff.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2014, 01:57:33 PM »

if anyone is curious why el dildo fatso is so angry, this is where it all started....

Going to Vegas next week and my buddies want to hit the pool party at Rehab.  I looked at their photos and I am not sure I can do it without snapping someone's head off.  Being surrounded by a bunch of rednecks with their body tats, flat brimmed oversized baseball hats acting all obnoxious, I am bound to smack a few of the cunts in the head.  Sure the place is swimming with prime poon, but most are probably carriers for yet to be discovered STDs.  I don't want to be the buddy that doesn't go, but I also don't want to be putting myself in this situation.  I just hate everything about the crowds at places like this.

Good to know, we are staying at the Flamingo so that is cool.  I wanted to hit up Encore Beach Club, but these guys want to go to the "world famous" rehab.  No doubt I am going to hit something, either some whore or douche in the face.  Will see what happens first.

lol ok mr tough guy. the Internet is a wonderful thing. you can be whoever you want. however the sad truth is when you get your skinny/ fat pasty body to rehab half the guys there you like to talk so much shit about will push you out of their way and all you'll do is say 'sorry'.

keep living the dream, neck snapper hahahaha oh brother

fuck your a clown. maybe join the circus while your there. maybe you'll get a big red nose and some floppy shoes to go along with the rest of your act.

ever since then he has been one of my biggest fans.

PIP.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2014, 02:03:42 PM »
if anyone is curious why el dildo fatso is so angry, this is where it all started....

ever since then he has been one of my biggest fans.

PIP.

What were you thinking rattling that animals cage, didn't you fear the consequences?
He has now turned his harsh words onto you, you may never recover.    ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2014, 02:04:15 PM »
fly here tomorrow for lunch

im marinating steaks, pork chops, chicken breasts, chicken wings, salmon and grilling it all up at noon

im like a kid with this bbq
My prayers go out to your toilet, tomorrow.     :o

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2014, 02:12:20 PM »
What were you thinking rattling that animals cage, didn't you fear the consequences?
He has now turned his harsh words onto you, you may never recover.    ::)

yes, he sounds quite beastly.

since that post i have determined hes the typical fat guy who thinks hes 'big'- hes big, but not in a good way.

if he was big and shredded he would enjoy probably the atmosphere at such an event since when you are in good shape you really dont care about what anyone else is doing cause your too busy with your buddies talking with each other, having a good time and chatting up broads.

so, since he is not said developed stud, he compensates for his obesity with words of anger and violence- its much easier to criticise than it is to better yourself.

pretty simple really.

b

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2014, 02:49:04 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2014, 02:51:25 PM »

yes, he sounds quite beastly.

since that post i have determined hes the typical fat guy who thinks hes 'big'- hes big, but not in a good way.

if he was big and shredded he would enjoy probably the atmosphere at such an event since when you are in good shape you really dont care about what anyone else is doing cause your too busy with your buddies talking with each other, having a good time and chatting up broads.

so, since he is not said developed stud, he compensates for his obesity with words of anger and violence- its much easier to criticise than it is to better yourself.

pretty simple really.

you are one pathetic 40 year old.  Very sad man.

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2014, 02:52:00 PM »

Epic comeback.
no one will never recover.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2014, 02:52:55 PM »

thank you.
b