Author Topic: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????  (Read 63823 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth???
« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2006, 06:07:03 PM »
Well, say what you want.  It all comes to an end at the 2006 Metrolina and the NPC Jr USA.  I'm out to put haters like you in check.  That's all I gotta say about that
Please, prove EVERY ONE OF US WRONG! Till then, you'll still get hated on, because despite all the shit you spew out of your mouth, your the dumbass. Notice the correct spelling is not dum-ass.....  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth???
« Reply #176 on: February 13, 2006, 06:35:20 PM »
Please, prove EVERY ONE OF US WRONG! Till then, you'll still get hated on, because despite all the shit you spew out of your mouth, your the dumbass. Notice the correct spelling is not dum-ass.....  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I'm don't compete for you haters, I compete because I'm a bodybuilder.  I don't talk about it.  Prove yourself wrong and hop your ass on stage instead of talking smack
A

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2006, 06:44:14 PM »
I'm don't compete for you haters, I compete because I'm a bodybuilder.  I don't talk about it.  Prove yourself wrong and hop your ass on stage instead of talking smack

Yes you do talk about it and I'll be doing my first show next year and I would love to compare the pics I'll have to your first show.  Loser.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #178 on: February 18, 2006, 05:44:10 PM »
Ok, fine show your picture.  Just don't go by the pictures you seen two years ago. 

You can however go by this picture

A

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????
« Reply #179 on: February 18, 2006, 05:45:41 PM »
monster bicep ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #180 on: February 18, 2006, 06:01:05 PM »
Here's a better look, now go get your fucking shinebox.  I'm not playing anymore games.  Its on now.  Time to represent
A

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????
« Reply #181 on: February 18, 2006, 06:05:41 PM »
damn are you ugly!

Simple Simon

Have you broken into a gym?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Have you broken into a gym?

At the time, I stocked every supplement that I sold because my main source of income was selling them at the flea market.   Its where I developed the skills to sell products and eventually move to bigger things
A