Author Topic: I Hate Test...  (Read 9472 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: I Hate Test...
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2014, 08:48:17 PM »
EQ 400 ~ hard as fuck.. if your bodyfat levels are low and you have some muscle maturity, thin skin and no water between the skin and muscle.

very amazing shiz

Still gotta have my T~ even if it's once every 10 days.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2014, 10:49:49 PM »
200 test

100 npp

100 mast enth

Any more test just gives me potato head :-X

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2014, 01:33:19 AM »
Love test.

Sure it ages you and you look oily and like shit...

But the confidence and well being that you also get from it makes you not give a damn!

Fuck my hair folicles.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2014, 02:32:56 AM »
Hate is a strong word.
Mr. AZ 2003

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2014, 02:44:03 AM »
Love test.

Sure it ages you and you look oily and like shit...

But the confidence and well being that you also get from it makes you not give a damn!

Fuck my hair folicles.

Not going the natty route this time around then wolfox?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2014, 04:59:36 AM »
I think I've only ran about a week of test (prop) in the last year and a half. Otherwise none.

Maz. Where the hell have you been? U should throw up some pics and motivate these fat assed getbiggers to get started on that summer diet.

for those who dont know , this man right here may have single handedly started the tren revolution that is running rampant right now with gear noobs. Gh15 rode his coattails for a good minute pushing that tren is god angle. Damn them were some impressive pics for a non competitor, made me want to pick up long distance running or some shit like that :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2014, 10:22:47 AM »
If you like test then take it, I never did. If you think it's needed to get freaky big that's certainly not the case. As far as sex drive goes never had or have a problem.

what would you recommend for test free cycles

cheers
T

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2014, 10:28:31 AM »
this week i started my summertime blend of 150mg enanthate/ 100mg masteron enanthate/ 100 tren enanthate (350mg/ml) at .5ml 2x a week, and 1ml of summit winstrol eod.

this should dry me out like the desert for this summer.
[/quote Great Combo!  little under the sweetspot but you will make up for it with training and diet!!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
whats your stats previous use etc
Never used Dbol. but I used 25o test e with tren ace 150mg, and masteron 100mg eod!For 12 week
The last2 months I have been on 250 test e only! My weight is 107 kilo right now! I have no idea how much Bf but I would guess 12 maybe! I feel pretty comfortable actually! I would like to try something different and I have Dbol Mast. and winstrol on hand!
but im alittle worried about the Dbol .I ve heard you can put on a lot of water? What you think?and how much? Can I use dbol alone like you said and liver ?Thanks Mac!

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2014, 10:46:21 AM »
or taking a long nap...

Or in e-kuls case high fiveing your friends.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2014, 10:47:09 AM »
400 test
400 tren
400 eq

....have a nice summer...

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2014, 10:49:06 AM »
Never used Dbol. but I used 25o test e with tren ace 150mg, and masteron 100mg eod!For 12 week
The last2 months I have been on 250 test e only! My weight is 107 kilo right now! I have no idea how much Bf but I would guess 12 maybe! I feel pretty comfortable actually! I would like to try something different and I have Dbol Mast. and winstrol on hand!
but im alittle worried about the Dbol .I ve heard you can put on a lot of water? What you think?and how much? Can I use dbol alone like you said and liver ?Thanks Mac!

pics or it didnt happen.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2014, 10:54:31 AM »
pics or it didnt happen.
hahahahah! Never!! Im fat!! ii learned my lesson. I wouldn't survive the punishment!! Unless I look like you or No one = no pict.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2014, 10:55:42 AM »
hahahahah! Never!! Im fat!! ii learned my lesson. I wouldn't survive the punishment!! Unless I look like you or No one = no pict.
No One status is setting the bar high though. I wouldn't even try to compare myself to him, big ro, etc.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2014, 10:56:50 AM »

Shit, if can do it, anybody can...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2014, 10:57:49 AM »
You're in good shape for your age, though. Don't sell yourself short. Some pics you look like navy_mike and he's 25 and running a pretty serious cycle.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2014, 11:00:55 AM »
You're in good shape for your age, though. Don't sell yourself short. Some pics you look like navy_mike and he's 25 and running a pretty serious cycle.

I have tall man syndrome, where no matter how big I get, at 6'3" I still look skinny.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2014, 11:02:20 AM »

if you are self assessing your fat at 12 you will be around 15

I wouldn't take dbol unless very lean you will look like a moon faced buffalo

masteron is a drug for really lean people too

add in anavar or tbol if you want an oral

or some eq maybe

T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2014, 11:02:38 AM »
I also have tall man syndrome, where no matter how big I get, at 6'3" I still look skinny.
Yeah, that's just the genetic lottery.

Although the tall guys that are serious lifters at my gym (incidentally, the biggest gym in Canada), generally only have issues bringing up legs and calves. Their back and arm development can match a short guy's, and obviously is far more impressive because of the reach.

A tall guy with 16" arms and a 5'4" guy with the same couldn't be more different. The fucking size of their arms blows your mind just because of how long the insertions are.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2014, 11:07:56 AM »
Yeah, that's just the genetic lottery.

Although the tall guys that are serious lifters at my gym (incidentally, the biggest gym in Canada), generally only have issues bringing up legs and calves. Their back and arm development can match a short guy's, and obviously is far more impressive because of the reach.

A tall guy with 16" arms and a 5'4" guy with the same couldn't be more different. The fucking size of their arms blows your mind just because of how long the insertions are.

God yes. My legs are complete shit. And my injury last year only made them worse  :-X

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2014, 11:08:53 AM »
you guys are  pretty serious(good) lifters! (BBs) Ive been lifting for a while but I would have to be very delusional to even start talking Bodybuilding with you guys. I rather listen and learn for now! For that im very grateful!!  But I can see what a mistake of a picture can do, to a man on get big! Lol I don't think im ready for that yet!!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2014, 11:09:52 AM »
you guys are  pretty serious(good) lifters! (BBs) Ive been lifting for a while but I would have to be very delusional to even start talking Bodybuilding with you guys. I rather listen and learn for now! For that im very grateful!!  But I can see what a mistake of a picture can do, to a man on get big! Lol I don't think im ready for that yet!!
lol
you're definitely not susanfitness. Totally different writing style. What's your first language?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2014, 11:12:51 AM »

or some eq maybe

Ok, thanks mac! So, I should wait till im at 10 or lower for dbol! I rather wait longer then look like a ballon face! Cheers man!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2014, 11:13:43 AM »
lol
you're definitely not susanfitness. Totally different writing style. What's your first language?
[/quote  Deutsch!!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2014, 11:16:07 AM »

or some eq maybe

hell I forgot,what is tbol?