Author Topic: Mom kicked out of LA Fitness in Florida gym for exercising with her son  (Read 5833 times)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
People always play innocent for the camera after they got whooped. We all know what really happened here.

Crossfit extremist white trash teenage single mother acting like a moron with her son.

^ This. So much this.

I bet the stupid whore tried to force her son into doing "crossfit approved" clean and jerks.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I train at an LA Fitness and when I signed up, one of the first things they told me was I was not allowed to train ANYONE!! I can work out with someone as a training partner, but if it was clear that I was doing the training and not working out, I could have my membership revoked. As stated in the article, it avoids outside trainers taking money away from LA Fitness. Whether or not I agree with this policy has little to do with the fact that she was most likely informed of this when she first joined. Now she wants to complain?  ::) ::) She should not have joined if she wanted to train her son.

Do they really expect that a 13 y/o is hiring a trainer in case his mom isn't allowed?

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Some LA Fitness are HARDCORE on this policy to the point where the piss people off who are just working out with their family.  I have seen it first hand.  Helping out a family member should never be an issue.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Seriously hot mom!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Do they really expect that a 13 y/o is hiring a trainer in case his mom isn't allowed?

Well, its possible that the 13 year old's parents are paying for their son to be trained.

I have known wealthy parents to hire personal trainers to train their sons or daughters, especially those that excel at their chosen sport. I guess they all want their children to be olympic athletes or sport stars.

However, I am assuming they are not allowing leniency in order to avoid all the loop holes. I mean, someone can be training someone and just say, "Its my son" just to keep on training them. And where do they draw the line on age? PErhaps 13 is to young to hire a trainer? What about a 16 or 17 year old? Is that too young to hire a trainer? Im guessing they stick strictly to the policy to avoid any loopholes that people may bring.

Either way, she was most likely told that she cannot train anyone! Its in the contract. She cant complain now.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Would drink her diarrhea as a post workout shake. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Well, its possible that the 13 year old's parents are paying for their son to be trained.

I have known wealthy parents to hire personal trainers to train their sons or daughters, especially those that excel at their chosen sport. I guess they all want their children to be olympic athletes or sport stars.

However, I am assuming they are not allowing leniency in order to avoid all the loop holes. I mean, someone can be training someone and just say, "Its my son" just to keep on training them. And where do they draw the line on age? PErhaps 13 is to young to hire a trainer? What about a 16 or 17 year old? Is that too young to hire a trainer? Im guessing they stick strictly to the policy to avoid any loopholes that people may bring.

Either way, she was most likely told that she cannot train anyone! Its in the contract. She cant complain now.

I can understand their policy, but it can't be that hard to find out about the same family name and the fact that he just started lifting.
This is just a dumb move from LA fitness, I would boycott them, just like planet fitness. Glad I have a liberal gym owner :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I can understand their policy, but it can't be that hard to find out about the same family name and the fact that he just started lifting.
This is just a dumb move from LA fitness, I would boycott them, just like planet fitness. Glad I have a liberal gym owner :)

Like I said, they make exceptions for one person, then they have to make exceptions to all people all for different circumstances. It just keeps everything "equal" so to speak.

I go to LA Fitness because its 4 blocks from my house lol. I have never had a problem with them.
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Some LA Fitness are HARDCORE on this policy to the point where the piss people off who are just working out with their family.  I have seen it first hand.  Helping out a family member should never be an issue.

Hi woman in the clip.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

Fuck LA fitness

I train at 24 hr but lately been hitting metroflex near where I live , thy don't care what the fuck I do, can yell "light weight babay!!" "Nuttin but a peanut!!" YEAHHH! And slam weights like branch warren

Hava

• Getbig II
1. LA Fitness sucks! it's like the fucking Planet Fitness!
2. Mom is hot  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
2. Mom is hot  ;D

Stupid so called "Gyms"...  ::)

Feck it, they can go find a real gym to train at, screw those places.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
She should get back at them by doing a getbig bukake.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Would hit with the force of Falcon's 'Englishman attacking Indians technique'.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

Would you wring the sweat and other byproducts out of her shorts PWO and wack off with it?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.

Both useless unless they're your only option.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Hardcore Gyms........A Thing Of The Past
by Wes

I'm about to say quite a bit about the sad state of affairs in most gyms today, and I know I will offend some people, but... too bad!

It makes me sad to see the gyms of today, and their participants, wandering around aimlessly from fancy machine, to fancy machine, in quest of something most of them don't know how to find.

I'm talking about learning how to achieve results, with their meager half-hearted efforts. Most of the people in gyms today don't have a clue why they are there, or what they are trying to accomplish.

Sure, Mary might want to lose some weight, but she usually doesn't have a clue as to how to go about it. I know this may sound harsh to some, but back in the day, newbies in the gym learned a lot from bodybuilders and more experienced lifters.

Bodybuilders and powerlifters are actually frowned upon these days in most gyms. It's a shame because these people should be used as inspiration, and watching them train could benefit a lot of people.

As far as giving them a clue as to what intensity level is required to actually get results from their training.

Gyms back in the seventies and eighties, were really gyms, and not fluffy, frilly, "Fitness Centers," trying to pass themselves off as gyms.

People worked together in pursuit of their goals, and learned from each other.

Today's Gyms:

Today's "gyms", and I use the term loosely, are too caught up in making money, and could care less about their clients progress, or lack of progress, as is usually the case.

There's too many people that don't have clear-cut goals, and know nothing about training, even though there are "personal trainers" at most gyms.

Personal Trainers:

The sad part is a lot of the personal trainers I've seen know very little themselves, and most look like they can't get out of their own way.

If you are going to train people, at least look like you train a little yourself.

I call these half-assed personal trainers, "professional rep counters," as that's about all they are doing that is correct, in their approach to training clients.

Fad Fitness Items:

Another thing I find ridiculous today is fad fitness items.

Swiss Balls, rubber tubing, medicine balls, and TV sets, are a bunch of junk, that should be kept out of a serious gym.

Do you really believe that doing crunches on a big blue ball, is any better than doing them on a floor, or a bench?

Stabilizers come into play more with the Swiss Balls some would say.

Stabilizers also come into play when squatting like an animal for 20 reps, with a heavy weight, but that's too much like work.

I guess I'm just "old fashioned," but give me a gym full of sweaty, hard working animals, who are hungry to grow, and make progress, any day.

Core training is another catch phrase that totally pisses me off...............as bodybuilders,we have been training the "core" from day one,except we called it training abs and erectors!!

Quiet Please:

Today if you lift anything remotely heavy, or make the slightest grunt while squeezing out a hard rep, you get asked to tone down the noise.

Don't even think of chalking your hands, you might get some on the spotless floor.

What do these people think a vacuum cleaner was invented for?

Hardcore Gyms:

I've trained at 4 hardcore gyms, at different times, for years, places where you made progress, and other people in the gym were genuinely concerned about you making that progress.

It was no-holds barred, all for the betterment of the guys working out.

If you didn't train your ass off, you were considered a wimp.

Sadly, it is getting increasingly harder to find a good ol' sweatshop type of gym, where results are demanded.

Today I see people come to the gym religiously, every day, only to talk, roam around, use the same weight forever, usually one plate on some contraption, for months at a time, gab on their cell phones, or some other practice that has nothing to do with staying focused on their training.

These same people wonder why they do not make progress.

Ask a typical trainee in today's gym why he or she does a particular exercise, and what part of the body that exercise is for, and they look at you like you asked them for their wallet.

They usually have no clue!

I think if you're going to workout, then you should at least have a basic understanding of the exercises, and body parts they work.

Maybe even sweating a little once in a while would be productive. I really miss the "old school" gyms, and the animals that inhabited them. You can take this rant with "tongue in cheek," but I won't.

Train Hard!
Conclusion:

I obviously (I hope), meant this article to be taken with a healthy dose of sarcasm, but I hope I opened people's eyes to the fact that they should ask questions at the gym (not while someone is training), and do a little research, before beginning their program. Learn about what you are doing, and you'll do it better.

:'(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
"Stabilizer" "muscles" oh brother

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Great speech mr Wescott  8)

but one small -but important- thing, show some respect to the Swiss-ball.
This ball of peace (no homo) is great for DB chest presses with fucked up rotators  :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
LA Fitness is worst then planet fitness?
Wow, they must suck.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
by Wes

I'm about to say quite a bit about the sad state of affairs in most gyms today, and I know I will offend some people, but... too bad!

It makes me sad to see the gyms of today, and their participants, wandering around aimlessly from fancy machine, to fancy machine, in quest of something most of them don't know how to find.

I'm talking about learning how to achieve results, with their meager half-hearted efforts. Most of the people in gyms today don't have a clue why they are there, or what they are trying to accomplish.

Sure, Mary might want to lose some weight, but she usually doesn't have a clue as to how to go about it. I know this may sound harsh to some, but back in the day, newbies in the gym learned a lot from bodybuilders and more experienced lifters.

Bodybuilders and powerlifters are actually frowned upon these days in most gyms. It's a shame because these people should be used as inspiration, and watching them train could benefit a lot of people.

As far as giving them a clue as to what intensity level is required to actually get results from their training.

Gyms back in the seventies and eighties, were really gyms, and not fluffy, frilly, "Fitness Centers," trying to pass themselves off as gyms.

Today's Gyms:

Today's "gyms", and I use the term loosely, are too caught up in making money, and could care less about their clients progress, or lack of progress, as is usually the case.

There's too many people that don't have clear-cut goals, and know nothing about training, even though there are "personal trainers" at most gyms.

Personal Trainers:

The sad part is a lot of the personal trainers I've seen know very little themselves, and most look like they can't get out of their own way.

If you are going to train people, at least look like you train a little yourself.

I call these half-assed personal trainers, "professional rep counters," as that's about all they are doing that is correct, in their approach to training clients.

Fad Fitness Items:

Swiss Balls, rubber tubing, medicine balls, and TV sets, are a bunch of junk, that should be kept out of a serious gym.

Do you really believe that doing crunches on a big blue ball, is any better than doing them on a floor, or a bench?

Stabilizers also come into play when squatting like an animal for 20 reps, with a heavy weight, but that's too much like work.

I guess I'm just "old fashioned," but give me a gym full of sweaty, hard working animals, who are hungry to grow, and make progress, any day.

Core training is another catch phrase that totally pisses me off...............as bodybuilders,we have been training the "core" from day one,except we called it training abs and erectors!!

Quiet Please:

Today if you lift anything remotely heavy, or make the slightest grunt while squeezing out a hard rep, you get asked to tone down the noise.

Don't even think of chalking your hands, you might get some on the spotless floor.

Hardcore Gyms:

I've trained at 4 hardcore gyms, at different times, for years, places where you made progress, and other people in the gym were genuinely concerned about you making that progress.

Sadly, it is getting increasingly harder to find a good ol' sweatshop type of gym, where results are demanded.

Today I see people come to the gym religiously, every day, only to talk, roam around, use the same weight forever, usually one plate on some contraption, for months at a time, gab on their cell phones, or some other practice that has nothing to do with staying focused on their training.

Ask a typical trainee in today's gym why he or she does a particular exercise, and what part of the body that exercise is for, and they look at you like you asked them for their wallet.

I think if you're going to workout, then you should at least have a basic understanding of the exercises, and body parts they work.

Maybe even sweating a little once in a while would be productive. I really miss the "old school" gyms, and the animals that inhabited them. You can take this rant with "tongue in cheek," but I won't.

Train Hard!
Conclusion:

I obviously (I hope), meant this article to be taken with a healthy dose of sarcasm, but I hope I opened people's eyes to the fact that they should ask questions at the gym (not while someone is training), and do a little research, before beginning their program. Learn about what you are doing, and you'll do it better.

Amen Brother!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Amen Brother!

They should add this rant to the Bible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Would fight ten rabid men for a chance to share that drink with you

Two Bros, One Cup

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
by Wes

Today's Gyms:

Personal Trainers:

Fad Fitness Items:

Quiet Please:

Hardcore Gyms:

Train Hard!
Conclusion:

Preach brother Wes!  PREACH!!

I've been asked to stop using chalk in two different Gold's gyms.  Let me say that again......I've been asked to stop using lifting chalk in GOLD'S gymnasiums.......weight   lifting   chalk.

Best years of my life were spent in this little club that produced nationally ranked powerlifters, npc competitors, local bodybuilders, collegiate athletes and Mark Henry has trained there off and on for years.  

Place smells of rusty iron and sweat and I loved every second of it.  It's open 365 days a year and has been since the 70s.....rates are virtually unchanged since that time.  When I was there membership was still handled by 3x5 cards LOL.  

Love this little hardcore gym....I give you S.M.A.C. :

breakmore

• Getbig III
God i would fuck her in a heartbeat.