Author Topic: Runners - why do you have to tell the world about your events?  (Read 19963 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Runners
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2014, 08:16:42 AM »
Yes, I have found the same thing. Really good looking fit women at 5K's. Here's a world class sprinter's ass.

Ohhhhhh..... emmm. ... geeeeee! !!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2014, 08:34:33 AM »
It's a Facebook thing. The exercise-shy public associates running with some of the toughest physical endurance competitions (marathons, triathlons, olympic games) with running. So every moron who takes a jog around the local park is suddenly tapping into that rich vein of ignorance through their audience's acclamation of their "hard work" and "motivation."

Brutal and apt.  A fine Getbig post.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2014, 10:17:22 AM »
long distance running burns muscle as well ;) , if you want an ass on a woman she has to do some sort of resistance training, sprints etc. where proper hormone cocktail is released and not jogging for hours

muscle gives shape to the body and there's a difference between having an ass and being fit

Muscle breakdown isn't going to happen in your casual runner. It's only going to happen in high level distance runners. Everybody else will have enough energy resources to avoid the breakdown of muscle.

If you want an ass on a woman, she has it genetically or she builds one. Not every woman needs to lift to have an ass. But you'll probably have to lift to have a great one.

Signed,
Ass Expert

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2014, 10:19:59 AM »
Road cyclists are terrorists.  Their road rage has to be the worst ever.  I've seen them accidentally get cut off, then chase cars for miles.  When they catch the car, they pound on the door and hood.  Bunch of fucking lunatics.
LOl! They really are! Also when the invade a restaurant its like 40 of em and they all stagger around like Fred Astaire with his tap shoes. Insanely  annoying!To top it of the all look like shit. skinny fat with guts.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2014, 10:27:52 AM »
Yes fuck "cyclists"

I have no issue with runners aside from the Facebook attention-whores although that extends to any form of exercise really.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2014, 10:31:10 AM »
the living hell of a 'fun' run.. thank fuck that's all in the past

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2014, 11:56:41 AM »
this reminds of the douche on RX forum that didnt understand why people train S&C and not for looking good

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2014, 12:35:39 PM »

Muscle breakdown isn't going to happen in your casual runner. It's only going to happen in high level distance runners. Everybody else will have enough energy resources to avoid the breakdown of muscle.

If you want an ass on a woman, she has it genetically or she builds one. Not every woman needs to lift to have an ass. But you'll probably have to lift to have a great one.

Signed,
Ass Expert

getbiggers deserve perfection when it comes to women  :D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2014, 01:32:50 PM »
getbiggers deserve perfection when it comes to women  :D

as multimillionaires with sub 8%bf year-round, nothing less than the best will do.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2014, 02:02:58 PM »

Signed,
Ass Expert
Unfortunately, your credentials as Ass Expert, must be given to you from taking courses...from
Foremost expert in Assology, Assametrics, Assanometry, Asstronomics, and Applied Asstrophysics. One must write a 4,000 word dissertation on the history of how the love of booty has shaped several Western countries.
That expert is moi.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2014, 02:16:54 PM »
Unfortunately, your credentials as Ass Expert, must be given to you from taking courses...from
Foremost expert in Assology, Assametrics, Assanometry, Asstronomics, and Applied Asstrophysics. One must write a 4,000 dissertation on the history of how the love of booty has shaped several Western countries.
That expert is moi.

It's an honorary degree.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2014, 02:21:44 PM »
I run because my career mandates it. And at this age my body is no longer able to pound beers year round(in conjunction w/weight training), and cruise through a 1.5 mile run in a respectable time anymore.

I do hate the social media chest thumpers who think shuffling along at a  1.7 mile per hour pace for 13 miles is something to brag about. More power to them for taking a step I'm the right direction, but geez...that bravado is on par with a dude bragging about satisfying the ladies with a 2.5in girthy cock. ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2014, 02:26:32 PM »
Also good sprinters are born not made.  Girls with "sprinter ass" would probably still have a nice thick round muscular ass without sprinting.  It helps them run fast but they didn't build it from pancake-land by sprinting.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2014, 02:27:54 PM »
Also good sprinters are born not made.  Girls with "sprinter ass" would probably still have a nice thick round muscular ass without sprinting.  It helps them run fast but they didn't build it from pancake-land by sprinting.

Thoughts from Parker?

I'm inclined to agree with this statement. It's a chicken or the egg type of question.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2014, 04:42:16 PM »
How easy is it to bang chicks at these 5k races?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2014, 04:43:13 PM »
How easy is it to bang chicks at these 5k races?
Most are leftwing vegans. Need I say more?  8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2014, 04:45:41 PM »
Vegans have loose smelly poons in my experiences.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »
Vegans have loose smelly poons in my experiences.
Which is why they're so easy to talk into buttsex.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2014, 10:23:33 PM »
Thoughts from Parker?

I'm inclined to agree with this statement. It's a chicken or the egg type of question.

more fast twitch muscle fibers - better potential for a great ass if one decides to work for it, easier to build muscle in general

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2014, 02:07:52 AM »
I don't care if you train right for a marathon ( I didn't for my first two) but anything can go wrong during 26.2 miles. Your body is shot. If you follow training programs of 20 week prep weeks 13 to 18 are brutal. I enjoy half marathons much better and past year have become a much better runner. That picture of the man that pooped every where is an elite runner if I'm not mistaken and was probably pacing to win and didn't want to stop.

I don't knock the5k or 10k runners as running those are my warm ups and I can do them for free on my own. I do an annual charity 5k but money registered goes to the charity.

Running gives some of us that runners high. I can say I love running, it's just me and my headphones.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2014, 02:13:05 AM »
Believe it or not, it's possible to do both long-distance running AND resistance training

Very true. I run 3 to 4 times a week. 2 running days are 5 to six miles and the other two are 8 or 9 miles unless it's a week before a half then I run twice that week either 10 or 11 miler one day and 3 miler few days before.

I do light weights, heavy reps.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2014, 12:35:35 PM »
Anyone run on a treadmill?

Looks boring as shite, but I'm to the point where concrete isn't agreeing with the joints and feet, especially in the cold.

How does it compare to outdoor running?

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2014, 01:15:20 PM »
Anyone run on a treadmill?

Looks boring as shite, but I'm to the point where concrete isn't agreeing with the joints and feet, especially in the cold.

How does it compare to outdoor running?

Doesn't just look boring, it is boring. Why not look at trail running, or hell even doing laps of a grass track.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2014, 01:19:33 PM »
Thoughts from Parker?

Of course you can build up the ass muscle. Just like you can build your arms through arm exercises. Squats, lunges, deads, cleans and sprinting all work the glute muscle hard.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »
Sprinting is anaerobic and strength-oriented (hence, muscle-developing) and distance running is aerobic and muscle wasting (to a degree).

So chick sprinters have nice asses because ...

Hope this helps.