Author Topic: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''  (Read 27772 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''
« Reply #225 on: May 20, 2014, 03:12:19 PM »
he doesn;t believe it's evidnece of protzoa to people evolution, a made up term, a made up argument. Also, sickle cell anemia is simply a mutation in RBC's that makes malaria difficult to infect the host. Are you suggesting that this painful disease, that some people get who aren't even in danger of malaria was planned? to me pain, death etc from teh disease seems like a shitty trade in for avoiding infection. God works in mysterious ways? or it's a fucking mutation and the outcome to the person is irrelevant?
it appears you dont understand the theory of evolution. let me explain it to you

primordial soup -> bacteria/protozoa -> photosynthetic sea plants -> sponges -> starfish -> seahorse-> lobsters and fishes -> fishes that walk on the shore -> lizards that live near the shore -> foxes -> apes -> humans

now, the exact species between each supposed level of evolution could be different, but thats the theory "protozoa to people"

if you read his articles on the site you will see that he explains that malaria to sickle cell is in no way evidence of the types of changes needed for evolution to occur

God did not want for us to sin, but because we did we now live in a world cursed by sin, held together only for a time by Gods great love, until he restores it back to perfection. Sickle cell was not planned, it is a result of our own sinfulness, and God loves us so much that he came down from heaven and submitted to torture and crucifixion in order to save us from diseases like it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #226 on: May 20, 2014, 03:13:38 PM »
if god created everything, it means he created satan too, is he dumb or something, why create something, someone, that will piss you off?

you re so fucking ignorant it's sad. Satan is only the bad guy found in any religion , philosophy since man is man. There is no satan living underground and no god living in the clouds with the carebears.
Satan was given free will to make his own decisions just like we were. he was not created evil, in fact he was created one of the most beautiful and wise of all the angels. he chose to become evil all on his own.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #227 on: May 20, 2014, 03:14:25 PM »
necrosis doenst copy and paste shit, moron.
what he does is write a sentence or two of stuff he heard from somebody, and acts as if they are his own ideas.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #228 on: May 20, 2014, 03:14:27 PM »
I think we are miscommunicating. I am saying that god created everything, evil, good etc, the alpha and omega, do you beleive sin exists outside of god? that it is not in his control? coudl he not make sinful things fine if he so choosed?

We're not miscommunicating.  God's creation was deemed good....not perfect.  He did not create evil.  

[Sidebar: I'm also fully aware of the KJV verses in Isaiah and Amos that state that God created evil.  The term evil in that context refers to destruction and calamity....we don't speak like that today so modern translations update the verbiage.]  

The perfect creation is yet to come in which the new heavens and earth will exist without sin.  Why not now?  Why later?  Because God is gathering his church....that body of believers that choose his will over their own and truly want to be with him.  He's allowing our choices to run their course until his divinely appointed time to return arrives.

Sin is an offense against God.  A breaking of his law.  The concepts of breaking the law (sin) or following the law are both inherent within the overall concept of his law.....these concepts do not exist outside of God.   Now engaging in sin does stand opposed to God's divine nature (he will not sin), but the proclivity to sin is a part of human nature.   Everything is within his control, but he gives us the freedom to choose to accept or reject him....he allows us to defy his will for our lives and reject him so that our choices in full favor of him are pure, sincere and honest.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #229 on: May 20, 2014, 03:15:05 PM »
How can Satan create anything without the consent of an omnipotent god?  Only god has the power of creation
God gives us free will

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: May 20, 2014, 03:16:29 PM »
We're not miscommunicating.  God's creation was deemed good....not perfect.  He did not create evil. 

[Sidebar: I'm fully also aware of the KJV verses in Isaiah and Amos that state that God created evil.  The term evil in that context refers to destruction and calamity....we don't speak like that today so modern translations update the verbiage.] 

The perfect creation is yet to come in which the world is without sin.  Why not now?  Why later?  Because God is gathering his church....that body of believers that choose his will over their own and truly want to be with him.  He's allowing our choices to run their course until his divinely appointed time to return arrives.

Sin is an offense against God.  A breaking of his law.  The concepts of breaking the law (sin) or following the law are both inherent in inherent within the overall concept of his law.....these concepts do not exist outside of God.   Now engaging in sin does stand opposed to God's divine nature (he will not sin), but the proclivity to since is a part of human nature.   Everything is within his control, but he gives us the freedom to choose to accept or reject him....he allows us to defy his will for our lives and reject him so that choices in full favor of him are pure, sincere and honest.
always the same concept of judgment, reward, selection, a bullshit story like many others that always imply... A SELECTION A FEW CHOSEN. Well it can be explained by natural selection. No need to sugar coat it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #231 on: May 20, 2014, 03:19:23 PM »
always the same concept of judgment, reward, selection, a bullshit story like many others that always imply... A SELECTION A FEW CHOSEN. Well it can be explained by natural selection. No need to sugar coat it.
there is no judgement for those of us who choose to select ourselves.

we choose whether to accept God's mercy

if we reject him, then he lets us.

its our choice whether we go to heaven or hell, its not something forced upon us

the only judgement that will ever occur is in order to prove to everyone who rejected God that they did indeed reject God. otherwise there is no judgement

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 20, 2014, 03:22:50 PM »

Everyone loves their coffeehouse objections and hates when they're answered.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #233 on: May 20, 2014, 03:23:15 PM »
God gives us free will

Without god creating, allowing or condoning the concepts of good and evil, there is nothing to choose between.    
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 20, 2014, 03:25:36 PM »
taylor, you re supported by a woman with low self esteem who apparently think you re the shit cause you have some muscles. She musnt be very bright nor good looking obviously. Nothing very original.

That is all there is to know about your story. Now shut your trap with your nonsense.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 20, 2014, 03:25:49 PM »
Without god creating, allowing or condoning the concepts of good and evil, there is nothing to choose between.   

What are good and evil?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #236 on: May 20, 2014, 03:28:29 PM »
What are good and evil?

Are you suggesting moral relativism?   
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: May 20, 2014, 03:31:22 PM »
Are you suggesting moral relativism?   
i doubt he s even sugesting anything lol...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #238 on: May 20, 2014, 03:34:27 PM »
i doubt he s even sugesting anything lol...

I thought you are a die hard christian? 
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 20, 2014, 03:36:04 PM »
I thought you are a die hard christian? 
life had other plans for me  :(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: May 20, 2014, 03:37:56 PM »

So you were, but now find it necessary to mock others who were just like you?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 20, 2014, 03:39:51 PM »
So you were, but now find it necessary to mock others who were just like you?
Exactly, i have become a born again cynical atheist. And Fun is always made at the expense of someone else or when facing absurdity. It's another strategy of survival developed by evolution and added in our arsenal. Mocking these two clowns makes me feel very good.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 20, 2014, 03:44:30 PM »
Exactly, i have become a born again atheist. And Fun is always made at the expense of someone else or when facing absurdity. It's another strategy of survival developed by evolution and added in our arsenal. Mocking these two clowns makes me feel very good.

Ok, fair enough. Initially, I was equally prickish when I crossed over. Not so fun anymore.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #243 on: May 20, 2014, 03:44:49 PM »
Tbombz, an island formed less than 200 years ago just off Dublin. It has since become a bird sanctuary but is filled with plants and flowers.

One such flower has evolved to attract bees by showing a bee like image on its petals.

http://www.northbullisland.com/index.php?cmd=gallery&cat=339,&pid=1234

That is evolution at its finest. I know I'm talking to a concrete wall  but if I keep chipping away you might see the truth.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2014, 03:51:21 PM »

Damn, I wasn't expecting that.
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2014, 04:40:30 PM »
Damn, I wasn't expecting that.
He really was in essence an atheist still. Just fit religion into the mix of his survivalist materialistic view of the world, as absurd as that sounds. The man has no shame, how can he come here and mock religious people with a straight face?

As for tbombz, just shut up dude. You're going through a phase. Hope all is well.
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 20, 2014, 04:40:58 PM »
We're not miscommunicating.  God's creation was deemed good....not perfect.  He did not create evil.  

[Sidebar: I'm also fully aware of the KJV verses in Isaiah and Amos that state that God created evil.  The term evil in that context refers to destruction and calamity....we don't speak like that today so modern translations update the verbiage.]  

The perfect creation is yet to come in which the new heavens and earth will exist without sin.  Why not now?  Why later?  Because God is gathering his church....that body of believers that choose his will over their own and truly want to be with him.  He's allowing our choices to run their course until his divinely appointed time to return arrives.

Sin is an offense against God.  A breaking of his law.  The concepts of breaking the law (sin) or following the law are both inherent within the overall concept of his law.....these concepts do not exist outside of God.   Now engaging in sin does stand opposed to God's divine nature (he will not sin), but the proclivity to sin is a part of human nature.   Everything is within his control, but he gives us the freedom to choose to accept or reject him....he allows us to defy his will for our lives and reject him so that our choices in full favor of him are pure, sincere and honest.

he lives in eternity, time is meaningless.

thanks for the answer.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 20, 2014, 04:43:19 PM »
He really was in essence an atheist still. Just fit religion into the mix of his survivalist materialistic view of the world, as absurd as that sounds. The man has no shame, how can he come here and mock religious people with a straight face?

As for tbombz, just shut up dude. You're going through a phase. Hope all is well.

At least this is his least dangerous phase. Gay bare back sex wasn't a good choice in retrospect.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2014, 05:24:31 PM »

At least this is his least dangerous phase. Gay bare back sex wasn't a good choice in retrospect.
man, the guy will never live that down. perhaps for good reason  ;D

getbig is a bunch of unfeeling autistic cunts who make fun of a man with HIV, anything close to this in real life would be called out as abhorrent, vile, etc.  :D
follow the arrows

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #249 on: May 20, 2014, 05:36:42 PM »
man, the guy will never live that down. perhaps for good reason  ;D

getbig is a bunch of unfeeling autistic cunts who make fun of a man with HIV, anything close to this in real life would be called out as abhorrent, vile, etc.  :D

I don't consider tbumz predicament funny but I have no sympathy for him
A