Author Topic: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''  (Read 28783 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''
« Reply #300 on: May 23, 2014, 09:51:37 PM »
man, the guy will never live that down. perhaps for good reason  ;D

getbig is a bunch of unfeeling autistic cunts who make fun of a man with HIV, anything close to this in real life would be called out as abhorrent, vile, etc.  :D

Right, some might even call this behavior sinful.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: May 23, 2014, 09:52:53 PM »
I don't consider tbumz predicament funny but I have no sympathy for him

And this would be because you have never made a mistake or done something you later regretted.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: May 23, 2014, 09:54:49 PM »
he has been given heartfelt advice countless times over the years by more than a few members on here----he responded with the same arrogance and "know it all" attitude you see in this very thread

kid's always got the answers and whether its about being ass blasted by a creepy old man for $$ or about the "power of Jesus" his arguments all sound the same

And this is his shortcoming. It is something that a lot of folks his age share, unfortunately.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: May 23, 2014, 09:58:13 PM »
Im a animal who adapts to survive... just like everyone else. I guess it makes me a nihilistic cynical atheist, which is the closest of one accepting he's an animal. Humans are funny schizophrenic animals who constantly pretend they arent animals and convinced themselves of it even if they indeed, are. Probably their only difference with other animal species.
I wish I was  :-[

and the funny is that i actually start to think islam isnt that bad, when you think about it  :D

Despite what some folks think, your core beliefs appear unchanged. You posts are remarkably the same regardless of which incarnation you say your in.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: May 23, 2014, 10:01:35 PM »

You shousld never stop sharing your faith. 

And why do you believe this to be so? Personally, I find it annoying that anyone thinks they have the answer for others. Is it an ego thing?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: May 23, 2014, 10:07:20 PM »
And why do you believe this to be so? Personally, I find it annoying that anyone thinks they have the answer for others. Is it an ego thing?

Because his faith says it's important. Annoyed, don't read his posts. Simple.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: May 23, 2014, 10:19:23 PM »
Because his faith says it's important. Annoyed, don't read his posts. Simple.

The term I used, "annoyed" was in the general sense and not meant with as a strong emotional response . Of course, I can choose not to read annoying posts, just as I can choose not to answer the door when Jehovah's Witnesses ring my door bell. Realistically, I understand that it is human nature for people to want to share their beliefs....we all do it. It doesn't make it any less annoying. Furthermore, if we didn't express ourselves when we believe we are on to something good, a lot of knowledge would get lost.

For as long as humanity has inhabited this world, wars have been fought in the name of religion and religious differences. This is a real sin if you want to talk about sins.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: May 23, 2014, 10:26:11 PM »
The term I used, "annoyed" was in the general sense and not meant with as a strong emotional response . Of course, I can choose not to read annoying posts, just as I can choose not to answer the door when Jehovah's Witnesses ring my door bell. Realistically, I understand that it is human nature for people to want to share their beliefs....we all do it. It doesn't make it any less annoying. Furthermore, if we didn't express ourselves when we believe we are on to something good, a lot of knowledge would get lost.

For as long as humanity has inhabited this world, wars have been fought in the name of religion and religious differences. This is a real sin if you want to talk about sins.

Not sure I completely agree with this. Think it's a popular cliche that oversimplifies true motivation. But that's beside the point. MOS is good peeps.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: May 23, 2014, 10:54:49 PM »
Not sure I completely agree with this. Think it's a popular cliche that oversimplifies true motivation. But that's beside the point. MOS is good peeps.

Well, I will give you this, some of the current conflicts which have religious overtones might just be using religious differences as an excuse for some other reason to fight and kill others. However, some are more clearly based on differing religious beliefs. Religion and politics are unfortunately completely entwined, Think about the politics involved in Jesus' crucifixion Consider the crusades....political? I think so.

Nice of you to defend MOS. My comments were not intended harshly. Hopefully, MOS wouldn't take them as such....you shouldn't either.

I believe in honoring people's right to believe what they choose and what works for them. I only hope they will give me the same freedom. Trust me on this, I am not one who wishes ill will on anyone.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: May 23, 2014, 11:12:59 PM »
Well, I will give you this, some of the current conflicts which have religious overtones might just be using religious differences as an excuse for some other reason to fight and kill others. However, some are more clearly based on differing religious beliefs. Religion and politics are unfortunately completely entwined, Think about the politics involved in Jesus' crucifixion Consider the crusades....political? I think so.

Nice of you to defend MOS. My comments were not intended harshly. Hopefully, MOS wouldn't take them as such....you shouldn't either.

I believe in honoring people's right to believe what they choose and what works for them. I only hope they will give me the same freedom. Trust me on this, I am not one who wishes ill will on anyone.

I believe you, Prime. You're good peeps as well. A bit grouchy the other day, but we all are at times.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: May 24, 2014, 12:28:42 AM »
I believe you, Prime. You're good peeps as well. A bit grouchy the other day, but we all are at times.

Yeah, I am working on the grouchy part. When I go there, I need to be called on it. There is nothing more annoying then grouchy old folks. I can't do anything about being old, but I can do something about not being grouchy.

In my real life, I am not so grouchy, I hope. I get along with my grandkids really well. Some of you folks are probably about the same age as my (hopefully) older grandchildren....the oldest being 23 years old and getting married this summer. It is the first grandchild to cross this mega bridge. Her fiancé seems like a really decent dude too. My parents cut me a lot of slack when I was a kid. I try to do that with my kids and grandkids too as well as all younger folks.

The culture on Getbig is occasionally combative and some posters intentionally instigate conflict. I may be old, but I am not immune to falling into that negative mode at times. -Not sure how good a peep I am, but I try. Even at the ripe old age of almost 70 years, I am still learning new things everyday....sometimes even on Getbig. Posting here is challenging because like with all internet communications a lot gets lost in the translation. What we intend to convey does not always come across as intended. It is frustrating sometimes.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: May 24, 2014, 12:40:44 AM »
Yeah, I am working on the grouchy part. When I go there, I need to be called on it. There is nothing more annoying then grouchy old folks. I can't do anything about being old, but I can do something about not being grouchy.

In my real life, I am not so grouchy, I hope. I get along with my grandkids really well. Some of you folks are probably about the same age as my (hopefully) older grandchildren....the oldest being 23 years old and getting married this summer. It is the first grandchild to cross this mega bridge. Her fiancé seems like a really decent dude too. My parents cut me a lot of slack when I was a kid. I try to do that with my kids and grandkids too as well as all younger folks.

The culture on Getbig is occasionally combative and some posters intentionally instigate conflict. I may be old, but I am not immune to falling into that negative mode at times. -Not sure how good a peep I am, but I try. Even at the ripe old age of almost 70 years, I am still learning new things everyday....sometimes even on Getbig. Posting here is challenging because like with all internet communications a lot gets lost in the translation. What we intend to convey does not always come across as intended. It is frustrating sometimes.

I know how it is here, believe me. But not everyone is out to get you. Some just want to interact without all the negative bullshit. Not that that isn't fun too sometimes.

Anyway, have a good night. You grouchy, old fuck.  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #312 on: May 24, 2014, 12:43:29 AM »
The fact that we have people still going door to door to sell religion.... :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: May 24, 2014, 12:46:40 AM »
The fact that we have people still going door to door to sell religion.... :-\

I hate that shit, too. But that's only the JWs, no? I've tried to be nice to them, but they always misinterpret that as interest and come back the following week or so. Fuck that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #314 on: May 24, 2014, 01:05:07 AM »
I hate that shit, too. But that's only the JWs, no? I've tried to be nice to them, but they always misinterpret that as interest and come back the following week or so. Fuck that.
I guess that means there are enough morons still out there. Smart people are not converted by a knock on the door.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: May 24, 2014, 01:42:45 AM »
I guess that means there are enough morons still out there. Smart people are not converted by a knock on the door.

Exactly what bugs me about it. From what I understand, this is a requirement for JWs. Part of the bargain is the work you put in. Gotta sell that shit door-to-door, but it's for them, not us. Burning salvation calories. May be the case for Mormons as well.

But you're right, people are turned off by this big time. If we were seeking God, we'd burn the calories ourselves and show up at their "house." I liken it to AA - drunks show up when they're ready to get sober, sobriety doesn't come knocking. If you ain't ready, you ain't fucken ready. You gotta want that shit.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #316 on: May 24, 2014, 04:53:32 AM »

I'm not at all offended.  You aren't attacking or insulting. . .just discussing....all good in my book.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: May 24, 2014, 05:04:57 AM »
MOS you look really sharp in that suit.
Why thank you!  

Took me a second to figure out what you meant.  Then I remembered I updated the avatar.

Gotta put on the big boy clothes once in awhile and when I do prepare to snap a few pics for the wife. ..can't always be the birthday suit.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: May 24, 2014, 05:26:06 AM »
excellent question....one with millions of answers allto different.

Exactly!  You say something is evil but your neighbor says it's good. Which is correct or are both correct? What's the standard to appeal to?  The mobs of civilians? Government?  What about mobs and govts with competing standards?

It's a huge question actually.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #319 on: May 24, 2014, 10:00:24 AM »
Myself, I'd say you guys are mistaking the ideas of 'good and bad' with 'right and wrong'.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: May 24, 2014, 10:08:07 AM »
Myself, I'd say you guys are mistaking the ideas of 'good and bad' with 'right and wrong'.

What are right and wrong?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: May 24, 2014, 10:12:55 AM »
Tbombz you doing great. Stay sober, be nice to your girlfriend and good things will happen.
You are doing a great job.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: May 24, 2014, 10:14:08 AM »
Tbombz you doing great. Stay sober, be nice to your girlfriend and good things will happen.

One of the best posts in this thread!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #323 on: May 24, 2014, 11:27:09 AM »
What are right and wrong?

I'd say they are ways that draw nearer to (or repel further from) good or bad.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: May 24, 2014, 11:27:24 AM »

Wife.