Author Topic: So what's going to happen now?  (Read 11705 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: So what's going to happen now?
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2014, 08:46:33 PM »
Very insightful post. Over the years I have seen a lot of young men take up bodybuilding to gain confidence with the gals. Nothing wrong with that. It surprised me how many of them didn't have girlfriends.

Makes me wonder about Chadwick and others and their nastiness here. We all had a mother and would never condone the treatment Booty has received here. Goodness me, she is entitled to defend herself

from the really disturbed entities here. Women on Getbig should have more leeway than the guys. Simple as that. Otherwise, we will have a forum without any females at all.

Will Grant is correct about abusers keeping it up because they get a reaction from her. Very difficult not to be upset by those objectionable remarks to her.

I agree with you to an extent Vince , but if you don't act like a lady on here then don't expect to get treated like one.

You can't have your cake and eat it to - if you act in an unlady like manner then don't cry when you get treated the way you deserve because how you act.

There is a lot of nastiness said toward everyone here , it's part of the whole trolling process which GB is known for , if you let it get to you and show it then
it tends to just add fuel to the process as you noted.

I agree calling someone a murderer is pretty lame with out proof  and in your case some of what is said of you is not cool and way out of line but it's just the net and once you press that red X at the top right
hand corner you really shouldn't let it effect you.

None of these people on here have anything to do with our every day life , they are not real,  friends or family so people shouldn't let it stress them out , if it does then maybe they are spending to much time on here?

I know you are old school in terms of how things should be and I respect that but it's just the internet and really shouldnt effect every day life.

Log out and it's gone , simple as that  :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2014, 09:20:09 PM »
Just to be clear, I'm no racist but I think we can all agree that they should spank black kids harder in school.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2014, 09:28:19 PM »
Just to be clear, I'm no racist but I think we can all agree that they should spank black kids harder in school.

Agreed. And mudsharks should be spanked harder.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2014, 09:29:14 PM »
x2^

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2014, 09:46:14 PM »
Booty should be spanked harder

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2014, 09:59:01 PM »
I will be reporting any racist posts, including those that call me a mudshark. This racism needs to be stomped out.

how is that racist?

white men pointing out that in their eyes, you're tainted and dirty? lol

seems like a matter of opinion to me.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2014, 10:23:10 PM »
I will be reporting any racist posts, including those that call me a mudshark. This racism needs to be stomped out.

right. but only the racism you see that pertains to you. gotcha.
b

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28:20 PM »

No actually... Any racism I see on here.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2014, 10:33:05 PM »
how is that racist?

white men pointing out that in their eyes, you're tainted and dirty? lol

seems like a matter of opinion to me.

mud is referring to ones skin colour. That is racist fat boy!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2014, 10:35:31 PM »
this thread is gayer than aids.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2014, 10:36:14 PM »
Booty should be spanked harder
And this is the best thing, I have read on here today.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2014, 10:57:36 PM »
Ok jumped the pages due to time but want to say this to booty, a lot of us like you here and respect you, me being one of them.

Now what OMR did was a very good deed in your favor and it was not done for nothing. A lot of people here are gullible and actually believe some circulating rumor even if they are straight proposterous, but now he cemented the fact they are nothing but retarded rumors and whoever acknowledges them are retarded as well.

I know it is still frustrating for you but you have thick skin and are a tough cookie so weather the attacks and yet more respect will come your way  ;) 

They are nothing but jerks anyway, do not give them acknowledgment by talking about them

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2014, 10:58:56 PM »
Ok jumped the pages due to time but want to say this to booty, a lot of us like you here and respect you, me being one of them.

Now what OMR did was a very good deed in your favor and it was not done for nothing. A lot of people here are gullible and actually believe some circulating rumor even if they are straight proposterous, but now he cemented the fact they are nothing but retarded rumors and whoever acknowledges them are retarded as well.

I know it is still frustrating for you but you have thick skin and are a tough cookie so weather the attacks and yet more respect will come your way  ;) 

They are nothing but jerks anyway, do not give them acknowledgment by talking about them

Are you referring to the rumor about a certain someone pooping on her chest?  :-X :-X
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2014, 11:02:46 PM »
Are you referring to the rumor about a certain someone pooping on her chest?  :-X :-X
come on bro, that story is about as believable as SANTA CLAUSE

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2014, 11:04:14 PM »

Thank you OTH.  I appreciate your support.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2014, 11:04:49 PM »
come on bro, that story is about as believable as SANTA CLAUSE

Wait, Santa isn't real?  :o
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2014, 11:09:45 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2014, 11:11:23 PM »
Thank you OTH.  I appreciate your support.  
;)

You have earned it. You don't deserve the BS that's for dam sure,.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2014, 11:12:54 PM »
;)

You have earned it. You don't deserve the BS that's for dam sure,.
Thank you again.   :)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2014, 11:32:16 PM »

No actually... Any racism I see on here.
Right, but "free Halo"?
I didn't see you having any issues with racism when that asshole was following me around the boards  being a hateful prick, but NOW this is your battle?

I'm done exchanging words with this genius.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2014, 11:35:41 PM »
I thought the thread OMR made calling out Chadwick the Beta and others to come forward with proof of the slanderous things said about me was a good thing. But now I am thinking it's dodgy. This tool's reply in the whole matter was to insult OMR about him being gay and then go offline. So will he be able to return and just keep doing what he has been doing which is stalking and harassing me all over the forum, posting slanderous lies stating that people have died because of me and making racist posts... An example of this is how he keeps saying that black kids should be spanked harder in school. He breaks all the rules over and over and yet he's allowed to remain here. So my question is, are you going to have him timed out OMR now that he did not provide any proof of the shit he spews about me? Or is he just going to be allowed to continue with this behaviour when he feels that the matter has been forgotten?
like you are doin i  scorpios esfitness thread? No he is nlt better himself but two wromgs doesnt make one right. You cant demand omr to kick someone of the boards when you are doin the samething.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2014, 11:39:26 PM »
Right, but "free Halo"?
I didn't see you having any issues with racism when that asshole was following me around the boards  being a hateful prick, but NOW this is your battle?

I'm done exchanging words with this genius.
I already explained to you that I see racism from many people all over getbig. I am all for abolishing racism but it has to apply to everyone not just halo. As for having someone follow you around being hateful... I may have missed that as I have had my own stalker to deal with. And this character has been doing it for 2 years but has escalated recently. So I can't see everything that goes on around here.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2014, 11:41:40 PM »
like you are doin i  scorpios esfitness thread? No he is nlt better himself but two wromgs doesnt make one right. You cant demand omr to kick someone of the boards when you are doin the samething.
fat boy started dishing it out to me first and I responded by dishing it back. End of story

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2014, 11:52:06 PM »
fat boy started dishing it out to me first and I respondedit back. End of story
yeah i know i would have done the same thing but the difference is that i would not have started a thread like this.
Its like saying to the cops "but the thief stole  my car first before i stole his car".  You both would get sentenced for that

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2014, 12:01:24 AM »
yeah i know i would have done the same thing but the difference is that i would not have started a thread like this.
Its like saying to the cops "but the thief stole  my car first before i stole his car".  You both would get sentenced for that
I started this thread in regards to Chadwick the beta's stalking of me. I can take a lot on here and I can dish it back equally however what Chadwick has been doing is a whole different story. And that's all I need to say.