Author Topic: anadrol.  (Read 13943 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: anadrol.
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2014, 11:35:16 PM »
I'm sure the stuff being sold as Anadrol is the same as Anadrol 50 from the pharmacy back in the 80's.  ::)  The chinese stuff is just using the name. It's probably straight testosterone with a lot of impurities and added garbage.

The real anadrol 50 was insanely powerful and toxic if taken for too long or too high a dose. Guys blew up in 3 weeks using the real drug.

Yes, I am anti steroids but I have just been around this game for so long.  

I've used pharma Anadrol like Greek Oxybolone and Turkish Anapolon and semi-pharma British Dispensary Androlic and some Chinese UG like Jinan and Hubei Anadrol has been every bit as potent as those pharma ones.

It's a pound a day on the scale type of stuff, for the first week or so. How much did you guys gain, two pounds a day? :D

The "steroids used to be stronger" thing is a myth for the most part. We were all younger "back then"... I got the most results out of pharma Russian Akrihin dbol, the first steroid I took. It's not that the stuff today is always worse, it's that I was new to steroids. First cycle is the best.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2014, 11:39:37 PM »
Ok, let's REALLY think about this. You're almost my age, you don't compete or have any plans to compete. It's probably the most powerful androgen out there. So here's the question. Why? Pure narcissism?

Why have you entertained competing again every now and then? Bodybuilding is pure narcissism for everyone, including you.

Yes it's powerful in a way, but in another way not really. It comes in a 50mg tablet. What other oral comes in a 50mg tab? Winstrol was 2-5mg, Anavar 2.5mg (later on there came a 20mg tablet), dbol was 5mg (10 times less than Anadrol!). It's fairly weak per mg.

That said, I think it's probably the best oral for contest prep for many. There's still this belief that Anadrol is an off-season drug in some circles. You know, Winstrol and Anavar for cuts, Anadrol and Dbol for bulk. :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2014, 12:02:37 AM »
thanks for all the helpful replies.....even booty, reduced to talking nonsense..ha ha

I'm doing it because why not, I take steroids...cats out of the bag on that one. I've done tren, winny , designers ...I do one thing at a time...so I will give this  a shot. I also have a connect with  pharmaceutical grade Arimidex, straight from Walgreens, bye bye water retention.

1 pill  every 4 days will do you just right
a strict diet gets rid of water .. go no carb with protein and veggies and watch yourself look 10x better ..

I am with bilderass on that issue

I also believe that once u use, hte receptors respnd less and less so you gotta increase the dosage..same mechanism with alcohol and drugs

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2014, 12:39:19 AM »
a strict diet gets rid of water .. go no carb with protein and veggies and watch yourself look 10x better ..

I am with bilderass on that issue

I also believe that once u use, hte receptors respnd less and less so you gotta increase the dosage..same mechanism with alcohol and drugs

Stop giving steroid advice, it's like Booty trying to be funny

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2014, 01:40:49 AM »
I've used pharma Anadrol like Greek Oxybolone and Turkish Anapolon and semi-pharma British Dispensary Androlic and some Chinese UG like Jinan and Hubei Anadrol has been every bit as potent as those pharma ones.

It's a pound a day on the scale type of stuff, for the first week or so. How much did you guys gain, two pounds a day? :D

The "steroids used to be stronger" thing is a myth for the most part. We were all younger "back then"... I got the most results out of pharma Russian Akrihin dbol, the first steroid I took. It's not that the stuff today is always worse, it's that I was new to steroids. First cycle is the best.

Very Good ås usual van_b! As most dont know we are friends irl. Back in early 97 he even learnt me how to train properly. He is actually a fantastic human being! Early on i remember he Did 4 plates in bench natural! It took him a long time to do his first cycle which was dbol only. To this day he is insanly strong.
The drol i did was ug stuff but very very potent. Gaining on 1500 kcal is just mad! I will keep on what i do until single digits. Then add some real doses, eq and some oral like halo, drol whatever. Will keep lowest dose possible of tren and test until then. About 4 weeks left. Then It's time to rock this shit.
MIRAGETROPIN

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2014, 02:11:06 AM »
bodybuilding in Ontario is enormous, itching to get back in the fight but just had a boy a month ago so this year is out of the question. Life is Great.  :)
congrats on the new baby boy!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2014, 02:38:52 AM »
I have seen the results of anapolon (turkish) on a friend of mine at one a day for only a month.
He got leaner in the first two weeks (and bigger) with a mass diet, week 3 and 4 had a big kick in size but started to hold some subcutaneous water that disappeared within a week of stop using. On week 4 he was already complaining about liver toxicity.
He is prone to gynecomastia but had no problem whatsoever.
I remember i guy on contest prep that started puking uppon wakening due to anadrol50 at the end of six weeks.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2014, 05:10:58 AM »
That wasn't the question.

aren't we all a little narcissistic?

I mean, I don't know abt you, but I do this to look good. inasmuch it's a thing we do for ourselves at the end of the day it's a pride thing to look good as well.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2014, 05:13:29 AM »
Anadrol is a waste of time most of the gains will be water weight and you will have a bloated face.
Bullshit,I used legit pharmacuteical Anadrol in a prep and got thick,ripped,and dense.

Groink,if your diet is tight,and your water intake is high,A-Bomz are the shit.

Strength gains and added size and thickness for sure.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2014, 05:43:18 AM »
You're trying to get in the middle of us. Now as I already stated, I can do it. But I won't lick/ hug his nuts.
Freudian slip...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2014, 05:55:34 AM »

It's no myth. The point I'm trying to make is that the over whelming amount of steroids sold in the black market is counterfeit from Chinese origin. It is not the same compound sold out of pharmacies that came from legit American pharmaceutical companies in the past. The Chinese boxes, insert and containers are counterfeit and what is labeled as Anadrol is not Anadrol. No wonder bodybuilders today look like bloated ill looking crap.  I really don't know how any guy with any sanity could pop a pill or inject anything knowing there is a possibility that it came from China.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2014, 05:59:08 AM »
It's no myth. The point I'm trying to make is that the over whelming amount of steroids sold in the black market is counterfeit from Chinese origin. It is not the same compound sold out of pharmacies that came from legit American pharmaceutical companies in the past. The Chinese boxes, insert and containers are counterfeit and what is labeled as Anadrol is not Anadrol. No wonder bodybuilders today look like bloated ill looking crap.  I really don't know how any guy with any sanity could pop a pill or inject anything knowing there is a possibility that it came from China.
Because there is no choice.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2014, 06:20:35 AM »
That's how diseases like AIDS were spread.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2014, 07:33:40 AM »
Why have you entertained competing again every now and then? Bodybuilding is pure narcissism for everyone, including you.

Yes it's powerful in a way, but in another way not really. It comes in a 50mg tablet. What other oral comes in a 50mg tab? Winstrol was 2-5mg, Anavar 2.5mg (later on there came a 20mg tablet), dbol was 5mg (10 times less than Anadrol!). It's fairly weak per mg.

That said, I think it's probably the best oral for contest prep for many. There's still this belief that Anadrol is an off-season drug in some circles. You know, Winstrol and Anavar for cuts, Anadrol and Dbol for bulk. :D

Taking something like anadrol to compete is one thing. There's a purpose. Taking it at 50 with no other purpose isn't logical. Yes, I've entertained competing again but then I slap myself back into reality because at my age there's no purpose. No return on the investment. So what if I turn pro, then what? I guess I could tat myself up, load with synthol and be the next rich piano. He's my age, no?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2014, 07:46:21 AM »
Taking something like anadrol to compete is one thing. There's a purpose. Taking it at 50 with no other purpose isn't logical. Yes, I've entertained competing again but then I slap myself back into reality because at my age there's no purpose. No return on the investment. So what if I turn pro, then what? I guess I could tat myself up, load with synthol and be the next rich piano. He's my age, no?

Anadrol is a weak steroid. It's dosed in 50mg tablets does that not say something to you?

If there's no point at 50 then there's not point at 20 either man. 99% of people who use steroids do not compete and out of that 1% who do compete, an even smaller percentage make any kind of financial return on their 'investment'. The vast majority use to simply look better; I'd wager that about half the decently built guys at my gym use at least a little test, with a few even using some growth or some tren.  There really is no point to anything in life other than what importance you give it. If groink wants to use his anadrol then he should use it. It's prescribed at doses of 250mg daily 6+ months, for legit medical purposes, I don't think 50mg a day is going to hurt him. You bash AAS use all over the place, but I think your just upset you can't find the motivation to get into shape again hence your occasional thread about possibly competing followed shortly by 'its not worth it at my age'. Bro, it's not worth it to most people at any age. BBing is a mild form of sickness, an obsession even. Anyone can stick a needle in their ass it's easy; but not just anyone can do it consistently for years on end, eventually ending up at daily or multiple times daily injections. You gotta be sick in the head and really love the sport to do that.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2014, 07:59:59 AM »
[/b]
Piano is only 60...not quite as old as you coach  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2014, 08:02:23 AM »
here's some advice for you... drive a Delorean at exactly 88 Mph and make contact with an overhead wire containing 3.1 gigawatts of electricity.  this will catapult you back in time 15 years to when you weren't a fat pig.

;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2014, 08:05:34 AM »
Stop giving steroid advice, it's like Booty trying to be funny

this.
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2014, 08:26:31 AM »
aren't we all a little narcissistic?

I mean, I don't know abt you, but I do this to look good. inasmuch it's a thing we do for ourselves at the end of the day it's a pride thing to look good as well.

Of course we all are. And coming from more of a bodybuilding background I completely get it. There's no hate here what so ever. I just know at my age, even though I've never had any health problems, I just limit myself to just a cc of test EOW and even when I competed I was a little scared of the doses I was taking. No matter what health you're in, when you start getting older you should start watching it a little closer. I'm a little paranoid but that's just me. This is what keeps me from competing again, that and my BP is (was borderline on the high side)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2014, 08:37:17 AM »
Of course we all are. And coming from more of a bodybuilding background I completely get it. There's no hate here what so ever. I just know at my age, even though I've never had any health problems, I just limit myself to just a cc of test EOW and even when I competed I was a little scared of the doses I was taking. No matter what health you're in, when you start getting older you should start watching it a little closer. I'm a little paranoid but that's just me. This is what keeps me from competing again, that and my BP is (was borderline on the high side)

i get that. im not quite there yet with cutting my doses back strictly for health reasons. you guys are a bit older than me, so im sure for me that thought process will hit sooner than later. in fact my cutting down my dosages has everything to do with not wanting to carry this kind of tissue anymore. i just dont like the 'look'. but that being said i feel better than i ever have since i have dropped things down to a level that will help me meet my new goal, so there is def something about the 'feeling good' aspect of limiting doses or not running certain compounds altogether..
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2014, 08:39:01 AM »
Quote from: Coach is Back! link=topic=539888.msg7573249#msg75P3249 date=1403537191

Solid points.

I'm not crazy, if my blood pressure was high or something like that I wouldn't go near it.

true story, I was the Dr. last Friday. BP was 106/55 resting pulse 55 bpm.and that is at 230 pounds and taking methyl tren xt circulatory system of peace.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2014, 08:53:36 AM »
Chinese Anadrol powder? Save it for guys who are under 30 years old. Their livers have a better chance at handling the amount of lead the Chinese are putting in such powders to kill us.  If you can get legit pharma Anadrol, then go ahead and experiment a bit. But fukc the UG powders...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2014, 09:36:37 AM »
Next time you get the urge to compete, can I slap you back to reality? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2014, 09:37:56 AM »
Solid points.

I'm not crazy, if my blood pressure was high or something like that I wouldn't go near it.

true story, I was the Dr. last Friday. BP was 106/55 resting pulse 55 bpm.and that is at 230 pounds and taking methyl tren xt circulatory system of peace.
BP is too low Gronik.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2014, 09:42:24 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!