Author Topic: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only - Who Deserves them?  (Read 36146 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Ron, can I please have my blue stars?
« Reply #450 on: July 07, 2014, 12:04:46 AM »
You are probably just too witty for most. Goes right over their heads, like here. Very few can relate to such sophisticated humor. Probably the same reason geniuses have trouble making friends. You guys are just on a whole other level. You're your own peer group, really.

yes vince is a man who is so intelligent he has deduced i have a serious medical condition by the way i post, he is also intelligent enough to stalk me within the frame work of his legendary sense of humour, in fact he takes this place so lightly that to raise some chuckles he pmd a british member begging them to fuck up my life and to spend some of their money doing it,

three cheers for vince for getting this place and not being an obsessed creepy old idiot  :)
T

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: July 07, 2014, 12:06:40 AM »
Why do I get the sneaky feeling that you are being condescending?

Too thick?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #452 on: July 07, 2014, 03:58:53 AM »
yes vince is a man who is so intelligent he has deduced i have a serious medical condition by the way i post, he is also intelligent enough to stalk me within the frame work of his legendary sense of humour, in fact he takes this place so lightly that to raise some chuckles he pmd a british member begging them to fuck up my life and to spend some of their money doing it,

three cheers for vince for getting this place and not being an obsessed creepy old idiot  :)

You have all the classical signs of a sociopath.

I asked Milos for your phone number so I could call you. Milos said he didn't know your number. I suggested it would be worthwhile to find your details. Then he refused to answer his phone. I got the message that the Pommies were sticking together. I never told Milos why I wanted your number. He then tried to arrange a conversation via the net but I declined.

The reason I needed your details was for my solicitor to contact you for defaming me here on Getbig. If that 'ruins' your life it is hardly my fault.

Don't bullshit about what I did. Milos is hardly my friend.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: July 07, 2014, 04:04:07 AM »

I asked Milos for your phone number is I could call you. Milos said he didn't know your number. I suggested it would be worthwhile to find your details. Then he refused to answer his phone. I got the message that the Pommies were sticking together. I never told Milos why I wanted your number. He then tried to arrange a conversation via the net but I declined.

The reason I needed your details was for my solicitor to contact you for defaming me here on Getbig. If that 'ruins' your life it is hardly my fault.

Don't bullshit about what I did. Milos is hardly my friend.

are you sure you want to open that can of worms

exactly how did I defame you

Defences to defamation

6. There are a number of defences to an action for defamation, including:
a.the words complained of are true in substance and in fact;
b.the statement is protected by absolute privilege (see below);
c.the statement is protected by qualified privilege (see below);
d.the statement constituted fair comment on a matter of public interest: that is, opinion which any person could honestly hold, based on facts known at the time;

did you boast about procuring 14 years olds for your friend for sex - yes

I was given the information about you using your wife as a mule by a source I had no reason to dispute-

you have repeatedly stated on here that Arnold raped a 16 year old in your house when you had responsibility for her. lets get that out in open court - you will do time for that you creepy old fucker

also how about we get out in court your racist and homophobic abuse of vince goodrum

pm me your lawyers details il contact him myself  8)
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Can we please give Simple Simon blue stars
« Reply #454 on: July 07, 2014, 04:04:10 AM »
OMR, can you please do the honours.

You have always been a friend to us Brits, I trust you will see to this hastily

BigCyp

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Can we please give Simple Simon blue stars
« Reply #455 on: July 07, 2014, 04:05:10 AM »
I think he should have 6 blue stars to match those striated sexy glutes no homo.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: July 07, 2014, 04:06:36 AM »
are you sure you want to open that can of worms

exactly how did I defame you

Defences to defamation

6. There are a number of defences to an action for defamation, including:
a.the words complained of are true in substance and in fact;
b.the statement is protected by absolute privilege (see below);
c.the statement is protected by qualified privilege (see below);
d.the statement constituted fair comment on a matter of public interest: that is, opinion which any person could honestly hold, based on facts known at the time;

did you boast about procuring 14 years olds for your friend for sex - yes

I was given the information about you using your wife as a mule by a source I had no reason to dispute-

you have repeatedly stated on here that Arnold raped a 16 year old in your house when you had responsibility for her. lets get that out in open court - you will do time for that you creepy old fucker

also how about we get out in court your racist and homophobic abuse of vince goodrum

pm me your lawyers details il contact him myself  8)

Are you saying that Vince plays naked Twister on a plain white mat

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #457 on: July 07, 2014, 04:07:43 AM »
The ironical thing is the forum owner isn't one of the guys here. He posts infrequently and seldom joins in any of the interesting threads.

He could clear up the nonsense surrounding the Blue Stars. Nope, he gets his stooge and patsy OMR to do the dirty work.

Bob Chick is supposed to be the Pro Athletes Rep but no one has done anything about banned substances. How on earth can a former governor of

California promote a show where there is no testing for banned substances? Instead of attacking me why aren't people attacking the IFBB and the Pro League?

Ironical. 'Nuff said.    ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: July 07, 2014, 04:08:05 AM »
its in progress

ron likes to take his time

though id imagine it will be quicker than mr creepy vince basilles
T

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: July 07, 2014, 04:22:54 AM »
Send him a blue ribbon steak at least, he deserves it. Ron has plenty of it I bet.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #460 on: July 07, 2014, 04:26:18 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: July 07, 2014, 04:28:36 AM »
/

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: July 07, 2014, 04:28:57 AM »
That creepy pervy look in Vince's eyes towards Arny :-X
S

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #463 on: July 07, 2014, 04:30:36 AM »
The Aussies don't get me, either. Must be related to wit perhaps?

Australia is one of the worst (if not the worst) country in the world to be an arrogant, holier than thou, personality.  Even the morose see through that shit like you wouldn't believe, here.

It's no surprise to discover you have not had much luck :-)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: July 07, 2014, 04:31:48 AM »
Ron would rather give Vince a yellow star than a blue one.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #465 on: July 07, 2014, 04:36:25 AM »

You have the all the classic signs of an extremely naive individual, attempting to transpose internet character to real life individual  ::)

Truly a fools errand.

Waste of good life, too.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: July 07, 2014, 04:37:34 AM »
Ron would rather give Vince a yellow star than a blue one.

I would rather offer up your chocolate star to vince, than accept vince having blue stars.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: July 07, 2014, 04:39:08 AM »
I would rather offer up your chocolate star to vince, than accept vince having blue stars.

Why am I not surprised here?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Re: Blue Stars - for Competitors Only
« Reply #468 on: July 07, 2014, 04:48:39 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: July 07, 2014, 04:53:02 AM »
vince

I have consulted my lawyer and he has told me that I can sue you for the below statement

please pm me your contact details and we can get this show on the road

Your profile matches that of a sociopath. Why Ron allows a mentally ill individual to remain on his site is a mystery.

Have a read here and see that you are indeed severely disturbed

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: July 07, 2014, 04:55:21 AM »
vince my lawyer tells me this is indeed worth a lawsuit

what you

I am waiting you pathological liar. You and Goodrum are the scum of this earth. The first rule if you want to defame someone is to make sure you have proof and your facts are correct.

You have nothing but fabricated bullshit. You really are one nasty pos. You are the simple simon of Getbig and gullible and mentally challenged as well!

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: July 07, 2014, 04:58:25 AM »
vince it seems you made this allegation against mr goodrum without any evidence to support it

it is therefore malicious and false

I have of course contacted him and he is happy to sue you too

Still living in a basement, 2 bedrooms or not. When are you getting your furniture? Seems you didn't get much from your trailer.

I don't believe you are gay, either. That was a scam on hapless Vissy so you could save some money!

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: July 07, 2014, 05:00:07 AM »
vince you have managed to defame both of us in this post

What a disgusting and primitive individual you are. You obviously believe that fool Goodrum. He is a woman in men's clothes and makes up lies to discredit his tormentors.

By the way, you are also an internet stalker. Hope this helps.

it would seem that you are throwing stones while in a glass house vince

fuck you  :-*

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: July 07, 2014, 05:02:02 AM »
unmoved to the point where you have consulted your lawyer

game over  8)

I sense a conspiracy. People ganging up. The ad hoc awarding of Blue Stars to Hazbin. Moderators participating in bullying behaviour.

Defamation allowed to remain and even posted by a moderator. It is all there. A bona fide conspiracy against my good name.

I am unmoved by such childish displays and will continue to champion the rights of the hapless and unfortunate.

T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #474 on: July 07, 2014, 05:07:49 AM »
vince it seems you made this allegation against mr goodrum without any evidence to support it

it is therefore malicious and false

I have of course contacted him and he is happy to sue you too

Yes, indeed - I was in the final stages of purchasing items, on one of his website stores when I happened upon this scandalous revelation by one "Vincent Basile" that Mr Goodrum, did in fact reside in a god forsaken trailer.

Outraged, I immediately cleared my cart and browsed to the nearest confessional website (Reverend Doctor Sbaitso), having resolved, many years ago to never contribute to the lifestyle of a gypsy.  I poured my heart out to my electronic spirit guide, before discovering some hours later that the comments were in fact false.

Mr Goodrum, was indeed robbed for a significant twenty dollar purchase and in my mind, is entitled to damages to the full value.