Author Topic: The yearly 'do you want kids ' thread  (Read 11492 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: The yearly 'do you want kids ' thread
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2014, 05:56:16 AM »
You're old and you may change your mind as you'll get even older too.
What we want in life can change as we mature.  I knew a couple and the female did not want any children. The guy had two kids from a precious marriage. Anyway I recently got in contact with this couple after years and they have a 5 year old. Apparently the woman changed her mind and wanted a baby when she hit 40. I remember her thinking I was too young to be a mum and I was 32.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2014, 06:01:06 AM »
What we want in life can change as we mature.  I knew a couple and the female did not want any children. The guy had two kids from a precious marriage. Anyway I recently got in contact with this couple after years and they have a 5 year old. Apparently the woman changed her mind and wanted a baby when she hit 40. I remember her thinking I was too young to be a mum and I was 32.

It may change, it may not... Depends on a person.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2014, 06:02:35 AM »
lol how old are you da vinci?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2014, 06:03:13 AM »
It may change, it may not... Depends on a person.
very true

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2014, 06:09:27 AM »
many times what we want in life changes radically when people meet the right partner, suddenly all the rules in the books don't apply to you anymore and you actually change your life.

beyonces and witches alike will say that it's not "a real change" because you didn't change yourself through you, you changed yourself through someone else and now you're part of that someone else. But I call it love.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2014, 06:11:58 AM »
many times what we want in life changes radically when people meet the right partner, suddenly all the rules in the books don't apply to you anymore and you actually change your life.

beyonces and witches alike will say that it's not "a real change" because you didn't change yourself through you, you changed yourself through someone else and now you're part of that someone else. But I call it love.
Love changes everything devilsmile.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2014, 06:13:43 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2014, 06:21:17 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2014, 06:24:38 AM »
Pretty good call.  :)

personally at this point, I wouldn't want kids, but I can't tell what the future brings and someday it could be that nothing will make me happier than a kid of my own. but we'll see

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2014, 06:31:20 AM »
personally at this point, I wouldn't want kids, but I can't tell what the future brings and someday it could be that nothing will make me happier than a kid of my own. but we'll see

That's exactly how I think too. But once again - best thing ever? Bitch please...

best thing ever is to be young, healthy, smart and not worry much about anything. Everything else is a human condition.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2014, 06:45:20 AM »
That's exactly how I think too. But once again - best thing ever? Bitch please...

best thing ever is to be young, healthy, smart and not worry much about anything. Everything else is a human condition.

lol but that's what I said, you can't know if a child will be the best thing ever to make you happy, you don't know that, smart pants :D

my ex did an abortion over a year ago, and at first when she texted me that she got a negative result from pregnancy test I was so nervous, so scared and so fucked up. I was panicking if she's going to get number in the abortion line in time since people are making abortions like coffee here. She wanted to do the abortion just as much as I did and I was never so relieved in my life.

But the point is, one day maybe, when I get news that I'm going to be a dad it might make me happier than anything, we can't tell that. Right now I'd hang my self.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2014, 06:59:42 AM »

lol but that's what I said, you can't know if a child will be the best thing ever to make you happy, you don't know that, smart pants :D

my ex did an abortion over a year ago, and at first when she texted me that she got a negative result from pregnancy test I was so nervous, so scared and so fucked up. I was panicking if she's going to get number in the abortion line in time since people are making abortions like coffee here. She wanted to do the abortion just as much as I did and I was never so relieved in my life.

But the point is, one day maybe, when I get news that I'm going to be a dad it might make me happier than anything, we can't tell that. Right now I'd hang my self.

Good for you. Not many things worse than being trapped with a person you don't really want to have kids with.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2014, 07:14:31 AM »
You are young Enzo. You might change your mind and want to be tied down later down the track.

They told me the same for many years, glad I listened to my heart :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2014, 07:20:54 AM »

Is there a reason there are so many more abortions where you are right now?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2014, 07:23:03 AM »

the problem is you cant stop aging so you cant be young and healthy -and smart- forever..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2014, 07:27:10 AM »
Is there a reason there are so many more abortions where you are right now?

like wiggs said in his hebrew way, white people are selfish  ;D

a young girl will do an abortion eleven out ouf ten. I agree that you shouldn't get a baby if you're not ready for it, but people should use birth control for real.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2014, 07:28:55 AM »
like wiggs said in his hebrew way, white people are selfish  ;D

a young girl will do an abortion eleven out ouf ten. I agree that you shouldn't get a baby if you're not ready for it, but people should use birth control for real.
i dont think white people are selfish, i think they are suicidal simply cause they re more educated , smarter than people of other races. At some point being too smart makes you realize how vain , absurd and pointless life is so you stop wanting to live.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2014, 07:33:35 AM »
like wiggs said in his hebrew way, white people are selfish  ;D

I'm of the opinion that all people are selfish....pick a color....selfish LOL.   

I didn't realize abortions were on the rise.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2014, 07:34:50 AM »
i dont think white people are selfish, i think they are suicidal simply cause they re more educated , smarter than people of other races. At some point being too smart makes you realize how vain , absurd and pointless life is so you stop wanting to live.

I was joking. I agree with this to a degree.

In my country the girls and guys have every chance to advance in their studies and career and they can travel around the world without a hassle. 'searching' what they can't explain but they search it anyway  ;D

poor people might see children as a way out of their dull daily life, just giving them ANY way to do something better. So I don't know is it due being smart, just being that everything is going on for ya and you have choices what many people don't take for granted.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2014, 07:42:33 AM »
the problem is you cant stop aging so you cant be young and healthy -and smart- forever..

That's the main challenge for a whole humanity now I guess... Too bad we'll probably be the last generations who have to worry about that.

dustin

« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2014, 07:59:10 AM »
They're tough, but easier than people bitch about. I have one and want two more.

My first son will get my GB account once he's old enough to manage real estate in people's minds.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2014, 08:21:14 AM »
Happy B day. As far as kids go, when you meet the right woman it just kinda falls into place. It least it did for me. Nothing harder or more rewarding than kids. I live in a house filled with estrogen a wife two teenage daughters and 2 female dogs.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2014, 08:27:04 AM »
Happy B day. As far as kids go, when you meet the right woman it just kinda falls into place. It least it did for me. Nothing harder or more rewarding than kids. I live in a house filled with estrogen a wife two teenage daughters and 2 female dogs.

To me, the 'right woman' is a woman that wants to stay child-free :)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2014, 08:59:56 AM »

Some will insist that you will change your mind no matter what. It's reassuring for them for their life choices.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2014, 09:00:56 AM »
That's the key, you both want the same things!l