Author Topic: How's my back?  (Read 12882 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: How's my back?
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2014, 06:43:19 AM »
First of all well done for losing some blubber, donīt worry about some harsh comments they are trying to help you ;) Just their way. Regards to your Training stop doing cable rows and do this for 3-4 months..

BB Bench press
BB Rows (you Need These)
BB shoulder press
BB curls
Squats (Alternate with Deadlifts)

Donīt be fooled by the simplicity of this Routine. Sets 3-5 i always did 5x5. Cardio 30 mins 3x a week , get outside and jog/run or Interval Training on a cross Trainer. If you Train at Home, stop buying Gear and invest the Money on a Power rack,Incline bench and Good Bar. Later you can do a 3 Day split. better to put hard work into These few exercises than piss around with seated cable rows. I see Young guys every day pissing around with cable exercises insted of BB rows. Builds a thick and wide upper back. Change your grip and width on the bar. People say itīs just for thickness but i can assure you width too. Dorian, Arnold all These guys did BB rows and T- Bar rows.

You're too good for this world by giving that lazy lowlife serious training advice.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2014, 07:20:46 AM »
Looks like shit

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2014, 09:26:41 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2014, 02:19:07 AM »
LEE Haney showing how to build a thick wide back.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2014, 03:35:17 AM »
LEE Haney showing how to build a thick wide back.

Lee was gifted by genetics and work ethic. The OP is a lazy & talentless fuckwit.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2014, 04:05:11 AM »
Lee was gifted by genetics and work ethic. The OP is a lazy & talentless fuckwit.
  ;D :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2014, 02:51:52 AM »
A white Flex Wheeler.

Ridiculous v taper, scary.

Imagine if he upped the dose.

The cuts look almost "painful".

JT do not listen to the haters#, keep going.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

I just want to bump this quote for how under the radar hysterical it was.

I used the "almost painful" line today at the gym.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2014, 06:52:01 AM »
drop the drugs, really no point to them at your stage of developement. build up a natural base useing basic exercises for a year or two than make the gear decision.
F

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2014, 07:36:58 AM »
drop the drugs, really no point to them at your stage of developement. build up a natural base useing basic exercises for a year or two than make the gear decision.

This, and learn how to eat

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2014, 09:06:34 AM »
K.I.S.S.  approach to back workouts.

1)  DL's ..starting from around the knee area. Need a PR, boxes, platforms, etc for this one.

If into BB'ing, really no need to start DL's from the floor. If into PL'ing, than starting from the floor is a must. Some guy's are just not designed for doing this exercise,  but taking the weight from around knee height reduces the excess strain on the lower back and the knee's (for the most part) are out of the way from the actual bar's path.

2)  BB Hi-pull. This is the power version, where the bar is taken of the PR, boxes, etc, etc..  Bar positioned from around the the knees/lower quads.  

Cleans are ranked up their with Hi-pulls, but I find too many guy's have trouble learning this simple movement...and injuries happen. Keeping it within the class of  K.I.S.S...only suggesting the Hi-pulls. If wanting to experiment with cleans, that will be up to you. Both exercises are worth the time and effort. Cleans will require a bit more flexibility, quickness and timing, which sits well with athlete  and guys generally into sports. You shouild be ably to improve you game, whatever that may be.

Though DL's and Hi-pulls are considered power/strength movements. they both can be applied to BB'ing quite well. Don't have to use massive weight in either movement, for BB'ing moderate works well for most. Might suggest 3X7-10 for each exercise. Both can give depth and thickness to the whole of the back. As well as influencing the delts/traps strongly.

As far as back/lat width is concern, that most certainly can be improved. But if you frame is of the average or narrower structure, those exceptional wider lats is not going to happen. Just a quality that some are born with, a wide body frame (as they say in football & basketball). Some outstanding Pro's have overcome poor genetic structures to develop exceptional total back development.

Good Luck

F

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2014, 07:54:05 PM »
I just almost puked on some random tinder slit who's asleep in the GOD DAMNED CENTER OF MY BED-
Pick a side bitch! Pick a fucking side!!!!!- after reading Original Post.

Oh wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Trollops n grape drink!

I would up the dianabol dosage to

Your
Ass

And as for the test,
I lost my train of thought because I started thinking

"What if I looked like the original poster"?

And the fear kicked in.

In all seriousness OP if you're not
Trolling you jumped on drugs way too soon or they're bunk

Either way your back looks like shit

Hope this helps

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2014, 03:44:09 AM »
no pump. 200mg test cyp every 10 days. 40mg dbol daily, into my 3rd week.

You look like shit covered shit on a cement road during a heat stroke inducing summer day.