Author Topic: Ferguson - Rioting for Michael Brown - Discussion  (Read 199760 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Ferguson - Rioting for Michael Brown - Discussion
« Reply #1550 on: March 06, 2015, 05:55:08 AM »
I assume you have a personal definition of this word that differs from how everyone else uses it.

please refrain from any further baseless attacks!

Calling someone who thinks ideology is a neutral concept naive and stupid is far from baseless.  No one in there right mind would argue ideology is neutral.  What a dunce.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1551 on: March 06, 2015, 05:55:26 AM »
He hates people of color.

a little bit concerned about this fellows mental state
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1552 on: March 06, 2015, 05:58:01 AM »
a little bit concerned about this fellows mental state

Judging from your post on ideology being a neutral concept I'd be more worried about your own mental state because it's obvious you aren't living in any know reality. You sound desperate to escape the stupidity of your comment. Whoever's gimmick you are, you must be a part of the baby-men with littlejenkem.  That kind of low wattage brainpower is easy to spot. 
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1553 on: March 06, 2015, 06:00:49 AM »

Calling someone who thinks ideology is a neutral concept naive and stupid is far from baseless.  No one in there right mind would argue ideology is neutral.  What a dunce.

apologies again. It's seems I've disturbed you emotionally.

Consider taking this up with wikipedia or the publishers oxford dictionary. I don't have a personal opinion on the matter.
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1554 on: March 06, 2015, 06:02:38 AM »
Napoleon Bonaparte took the word "ideologues" to ridicule his intellectual opponents. Gradually, however, the term "ideology" has dropped some of its pejorative sting, and has become a neutral term in the analysis of differing political opinions and views of social groups.[4] While Karl Marx situated the term within class struggle and domination,[5][6] others believed it was a necessary part of institutional functioning and social integration.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology

???
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1555 on: March 06, 2015, 06:03:14 AM »
apologies again. It's seems I've disturbed you emotionally.

Consider taking this up with wikipedia or the publishers oxford dictionary. I don't have a personal opinion on the matter.

I'm not disturbed.  You made me laugh pretty hard. A child would be able to recognize how dumb your comment is.  You do have a personal opinion on the matter.  You said ideology is a neutral concept.  And you say I have mental issues.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1556 on: March 06, 2015, 06:05:41 AM »
Napoleon Bonaparte took the word "ideologues" to ridicule his intellectual opponents. Gradually, however, the term "ideology" has dropped some of its pejorative sting, and has become a neutral term in the analysis of differing political opinions and views of social groups.[4] While Karl Marx situated the term within class struggle and domination,[5][6] others believed it was a necessary part of institutional functioning and social integration.[7]

???

Oh please, you're desperate.   There is tons and tons of research on how ideology affects individuals and groups. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1557 on: March 06, 2015, 06:09:51 AM »

???

An ideology is a set of conscious and unconscious ideas which make up one's goals, expectations, and motivations. An ideology is a comprehensive normative vision[further explanation needed], a way of looking at things, as argued in several philosophical tendencies (see political ideologies). It can also be a set of ideas proposed by the dominant class of society to all members of society (a "received consciousness" or product of socialization[further explanation needed], as suggested in some Marxist and Critical theory accounts. While the concept of "ideology" describes a set of ideas broad in its normative reach, an ideology is less encompassing than as expressed in concepts such as worldview, imaginary and ontology.

Ideologies are systems of abstracted meaning applied to public matters, thus making this concept central to politics. Implicitly, in societies that distinguish between public and private life, every political or economic tendency entails an ideology, whether or not it is propounded as an explicit system of thought.

This is from the same wiki link you posted. Looks like you intentionally ignored the very first passage. Jesus, you are tbombz level stupid.

It's simple, when you look at the world through a particular ideology, like Marxism, you're going to interpret events from an ideological context.  This is exemplified most prominently in Marxist by the Critique of Culture.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1558 on: March 06, 2015, 06:15:42 AM »

Oh please, you're desperate.   There is tons and tons of research on how ideology affects individuals and groups.  

Never claimed anything to the contrary.  This doesn't interest me but if you have something to contribute go ahead.  You seem to have strong feelings about the ideology of holder and how it impacts the report. Fill us in on it!

btw I don't dispute anything from wikipedia posted above!

???
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1559 on: March 06, 2015, 06:22:51 AM »
Never claimed anything to the contrary.  This doesn't interest me but if you have something to contribute go ahead.  You seem to have strong feelings about the ideology of holder and how it impacts the report. Fill us in on it!

btw I don't dispute anything from wikipedia posted above!

???

Yes you did.   Now you're just dissembling and trying to redirect away from your tbombz level foolishness. I'm curious whose gimmick you are.  You have the stupidity of littlejenkem/andrea combined with the atrocious debating skills of Jack T. Cross.
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1560 on: March 06, 2015, 06:24:47 AM »
Still arguing over this piece of shit?

X2

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1561 on: March 06, 2015, 06:28:25 AM »
repeated false accusation combined with insult.

please refrain from any further baseless attacks!
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1562 on: March 06, 2015, 11:24:33 AM »

8)
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1563 on: March 06, 2015, 06:47:52 PM »

some comments from obama on the report
"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1564 on: March 06, 2015, 06:51:52 PM »

Yes you did.   Now you're just dissembling and trying to redirect away from your tbombz level foolishness. I'm curious whose gimmick you are.  You have the stupidity of littlejenkem/andrea combined with the atrocious debating skills of Jack T. Cross.

Maybe mr "turbo" is of the colored variety? Thusly siding with LittleJigga and AndreOnDaPorch.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1565 on: March 07, 2015, 12:04:36 PM »
Maybe mr "turbo" is of the colored variety? Thusly siding with LittleJigga and AndreOnDaPorch.

Probably is.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1566 on: March 11, 2015, 02:50:03 PM »
It is with profound sadness that I am announcing  I am stepping down from my
position as chief of police for the city of Ferguson Missouri. My resignation will be
effective March 19, 2015 to provide for an orderly transition of command.
It has been an honor and a privilege to serve this great city and to serve with all of
you.
I will continue to assist the city in anyway I can in my capacity as private citizen. 
Warmest regards,
Thomas Jackson
Chief of police
City of Ferguson, Missouri

http://www.stltoday.com/tom-jackson-s-resignation-letter/pdf_e5812f89-f720-5873-87f7-ccfb5605b317.html
"

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1567 on: March 11, 2015, 05:45:39 PM »
It is with profound sadness that I am announcing  I am stepping down from my
position as chief of police for the city of Ferguson Missouri. My resignation will be
effective March 19, 2015 to provide for an orderly transition of command.
It has been an honor and a privilege to serve this great city and to serve with all of
you.
I will continue to assist the city in anyway I can in my capacity as private citizen. 
Warmest regards,
Thomas Jackson
Chief of police
City of Ferguson, Missouri

http://www.stltoday.com/tom-jackson-s-resignation-letter/pdf_e5812f89-f720-5873-87f7-ccfb5605b317.html

Translation:

"They have strong evidence of my racist actions against the citizens I swore to serve.  Like the coward pigs and judges that quit earlier this week, I too, will leave before I am prosecuted for my crimes."

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1568 on: March 11, 2015, 06:09:58 PM »
Translation:

"They have strong evidence of my racist actions against the citizens I swore to serve.  Like the coward pigs and judges that quit earlier this week, I too, will leave before I am prosecuted for my crimes."

Translation:  

This is a witch hunt that won't end unless I step down.  Ferguson is pretty normal.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: March 11, 2015, 06:13:52 PM »
Translation:

Translation:

"I am Deacon Jeschin and i am black."

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1570 on: March 11, 2015, 06:14:18 PM »
Ferguson is normalville USA
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: March 11, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »
Black Drivers of Peace.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1572 on: March 11, 2015, 06:16:50 PM »
Average Ferguson

Black Drivers of Peace.

Deacon and Turbo don't know any better.
A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1573 on: March 11, 2015, 06:18:42 PM »
Average Ferguson

Deacon and Turbo don't know any better.

Deacon knows better than you think.....

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1574 on: March 11, 2015, 06:19:13 PM »
The chief comes across as a fairly mild mannered individual.  

The head judge and city manager resigned yesterday too.
"