Author Topic: Ferguson - Rioting for Michael Brown - Discussion  (Read 199603 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Ferguson - Rioting for Michael Brown - Discussion
« Reply #1025 on: November 26, 2014, 08:51:21 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1139234.html

The only thing this driver is guilty of is taking his foot off the gas pedal.  Hammer down, and keep on truckin!!   :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1026 on: November 26, 2014, 08:58:10 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1139234.html

The only thing this driver is guilty of is taking his foot off the gas pedal.  Hammer down, and keep on truckin!!   :D

lol, hope that was worth it while she sits in jail for a few years

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: November 26, 2014, 09:06:12 AM »
"I feared for my life, your honor"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1028 on: November 26, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »

better yet, how could Hulk Hogan NOT wrestle a gun away from a 5 yr old  ??? ???

This narrative is irrational on several levels

I gather the rationale is that the pot in Mikes system is the factor that was judged to have driven him into an aggressive "Hulk Hogan" style "demon".  This is what was suggested by the prosecutors assigned to "represent" Mike.

Does marijuana generally cause aggression?

things that make you go hmmm...
"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1029 on: November 26, 2014, 09:27:07 AM »
This narrative is irrational on several levels

I gather the rationale is that the pot in Mikes system is the factor that was judged to have driven him into an aggressive "Hulk Hogan" style "demon".  This is what was suggested by the prosecutors assigned to "represent" Mike.

Does marijuana generally cause aggression?

things that make you go hmmm...
Judging by the video of him shoving and intimidating the store clerk the he stole from, obviously his marijuana does cause aggression.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1030 on: November 26, 2014, 09:28:03 AM »
Only one man can stop the madness now...

Fast forward to 4:30 to listen to the magic as it unfolds...

"1"

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: November 26, 2014, 09:30:45 AM »
This country is heading down the shitter, no doubt.

Make no mistake, these are Obama's riots.

Not Michael Brown's, the grand jury's, or Officer Wilson's, these riots and their legacy fall squarely on President Obama.

The very same people who blindly supported and voted for him, he has lied to and promised to help through his last two presidential campaigns. These are the people out rioting over their disenchantment and realization of helplessness.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: November 26, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »
Reporters Attacked, Robbed at Gunpoint in Fergusen.

Four freelance reporters were robbed at gunpoint on Tuesday night around 8 p.m., when they attempted to shoot video at the Canfield Drive memorial, a street off of West Florissant Avenue, the Daily Riverfront Times reports.
Emily Molli, a freelancer filing for the Chinese Xinhua News Agency, told Daily RFT she was standing behind her cameraman Marcus DiPaola while he was filming. She saw a large group of armed young men wearing masks walking towards them.

"They got closer and then I heard them say, 'Turn the camera off, turn the camera off," Molli told Daily RFT. "They came sort of at us and tried to grab the camera."

The reporters began to walk to their car, but Molli and DiPaola said the men continued to follow them, yelling. Although they made it inside their Prius, the group caught up to them and started smashing the car windows.

"One guy pulled [the car door] back open, got a gun out of his backpack and pointed it at my head. He tells me to get out of the car and give me the keys," said Molli. "That's what I did."

"Fifteen to twenty males followed us with guns and hammers out," confirmed DiPaola. "Every single one of them had masks on."

DiPaola, Molli, and their colleagues escaped on foot, telling the Daily RFT that a church group, who just happened to be in the neighborhood delivering Thanksgiving turkeys, helped the journalists and took them to a police checkpoint.

Robberies and assaults on journalists covering the Ferguson riots also happened during the August violence that erupted after the shooting of Michael Brown. Reporters have been pelted with rocks, and robbery attempts on photojournalists' equipment have happened.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: November 26, 2014, 09:59:04 AM »
Reporters Attacked, Robbed at Gunpoint in Fergusen.

Four freelance reporters were robbed at gunpoint on Tuesday night around 8 p.m., when they attempted to shoot video at the Canfield Drive memorial, a street off of West Florissant Avenue, the Daily Riverfront Times reports.
Emily Molli, a freelancer filing for the Chinese Xinhua News Agency, told Daily RFT she was standing behind her cameraman Marcus DiPaola while he was filming. She saw a large group of armed young men wearing masks walking towards them.

"They got closer and then I heard them say, 'Turn the camera off, turn the camera off," Molli told Daily RFT. "They came sort of at us and tried to grab the camera."

The reporters began to walk to their car, but Molli and DiPaola said the men continued to follow them, yelling. Although they made it inside their Prius, the group caught up to them and started smashing the car windows.

"One guy pulled [the car door] back open, got a gun out of his backpack and pointed it at my head. He tells me to get out of the car and give me the keys," said Molli. "That's what I did."

"Fifteen to twenty males followed us with guns and hammers out," confirmed DiPaola. "Every single one of them had masks on."

DiPaola, Molli, and their colleagues escaped on foot, telling the Daily RFT that a church group, who just happened to be in the neighborhood delivering Thanksgiving turkeys, helped the journalists and took them to a police checkpoint.

Robberies and assaults on journalists covering the Ferguson riots also happened during the August violence that erupted after the shooting of Michael Brown. Reporters have been pelted with rocks, and robbery attempts on photojournalists' equipment have happened.

good, i have Prius

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1034 on: November 26, 2014, 09:59:46 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1035 on: November 26, 2014, 09:59:58 AM »

good, i have Prius

I'd like to buy one.  How's the ride?
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: November 26, 2014, 10:00:02 AM »
Miami

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Ferguson - Michael Brown Riot
« Reply #1037 on: November 26, 2014, 10:03:16 AM »
  One Christmas when I was flying home I had a layover in St. Louis. Somehow I dropped my passport and wallet full of cash in the airport. I didn't realize it until my plane departed, and cynically assumed whoever found it would keep it. Well, boy was I wrong! The next day I got a call from a black gentleman by the name of Michael Brown.

He found my passport and wallet in the airport and wanted to return it to me. I told him he could mail it to me, but he would have none of that. Michael insisted that he drive his grandmama's Buick Regal to my house to hand-deliver my wallet. I was stunned, and the next day sure enough Michael pulled up in front of my house.

He returned my things and there was not a single dollar missing from my wallet. I thanked him and tried to give him $100 for his efforts, but he refused. He told me he was just a good, God-fearing Christian doing what the Lord would have wanted. Michael got in the Regal and disappeared into the night, and I never saw him again.

GOLD  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: November 26, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »
I'd like to buy one.  How's the ride?

very quite from what a coworker tells me 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: November 26, 2014, 10:09:26 AM »
Make no mistake, these are Obama's riots.

Not Michael Brown's, the grand jury's, or Officer Wilson's, these riots and their legacy fall squarely on President Obama.

The very same people who blindly supported and voted for him, he has lied to and promised to help through his last two presidential campaigns. These are the people out rioting over their disenchantment and realization of helplessness.

1. I voted for Obama and have been very disappointed in his 2nd term leadership.
He has little blame however on this issue.

2. Michael Brown was a street thug who brought about his own demise by his own behavior.

3. How many white people rioted when OJ Simpson was found NOT guilty for killing is blonde, white, ex-wife? ZERO

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: November 26, 2014, 10:12:11 AM »

lol, hope that was worth it while she sits in jail for a few years

CNN reported no charges will be filed against the driver.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1041 on: November 26, 2014, 10:17:46 AM »
1. I voted for Obama and have been very disappointed in his 2nd term leadership.

2. Michael Brown was a street thug who brought about his own demise by his own behavior.

3. How many white people rioted when OJ Simpson was found NOT guilty for killing is blonde, white, ex-wife? ZERO

Obama has a lot to blame for this issue. The way Obama and Holder validated the behavior of the rioters for political reasons is unconscionable.  Obama and Holder made the decision from the beginning that the officer was guilty and despite all the evidence they still promote this disproved narrative.  Two nights ago Obama spoke and he said the reaction to the indictment was understandable.  He also went on to speak about the rampant problem of police in inner city communities.  These are not the words of a man with an ounce of objectivity who weighs the evidence to make a judgement.  His behavior validated the riots.  He could have easily ended this entire farce by speaking the truth.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1042 on: November 26, 2014, 10:17:51 AM »
Judging by the video of him shoving and intimidating the store clerk the he stole from, obviously his marijuana does cause aggression.

that would make him an exception to the general rule given that pot is a sedative. I would be more inclined to accept he was aggressive due to puberty.

anyway..the official autopsy conflicts with the private report.  The official report identifies the forearm shot fairly definitively as coming from the front with arms down. The private autopsy says this shot may have come from the rear.

On the other hand the official report says they cannot determine the direction of the shot that grazed the bicep.

Therefore we still have a possibility of a shot from the rear which would explain why Mike would stop and turn around...in addition to being consistent with the public witnesses.  

I assume the jury did not feel this scenario was as reasonable as the weed induced "demon" possession narrative... 

:o  
"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: November 26, 2014, 10:20:37 AM »
CNN reported no charges will be filed against the driver.

lol

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/06/us/occupy-protest-roundup/

WASHINGTON

Authorities will not charge a motorist who struck three protesters Friday night during a demonstration in Washington, Assistant Police Chief Lamar Greene said Saturday.

The three hit outside Americans for Prosperity event in the nation's capital were taken to a hospital, treated and released. Occupiers were blocking streets around the Washington convention center in protest against a conservative conference. The motorist had a green light, police said Saturday.

Occupiers were upset there was no citation and no arrest, police said

Caleb Hays, who shot a video of the hit-and-run, said protesters had converged on the area.

"One lady jumped on the hood as the car screeched to a halt. As they stepped back, the driver tried to leave. At that point, the driver hit the woman who had jumped on his car. He sped off as she lay on the ground, unmoving.'

Police made two other arrests for disorderly conduct Friday night.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: November 26, 2014, 10:21:51 AM »

President Barack Obama owns every single bit of these riots over the killing of Michael Brown. He owns the discontent. He owns the ignorance. He owns the mayhem. He owns the looting. This rioting, it’s not about Ferguson. It’s not about Michael Brown. It’s not about Darren Wilson.

An independent grand jury evaluated all the evidence, heard from all the witnesses and asked every question 12 responsible Americans could think up. They determined that Brown’s death was not murder. The American grand jury system is not perfect, but this system of justice works better than any other system of justice devised by man. And the fact that all these looting rioters haven’t the faintest knowledge of this proves that Obama has personally failed miserably at educating and leading the very people he swears he wants to help the most.

The truth is that these riots are about much more than Brown, they are about the monstrous discontent over every aspect of life for so many blacks finally boiling over. Obama ran and won two presidential campaigns on promises that he would heal these people. It was either stupidity or dishonesty to make such reckless promises to such vulnerable people just to win a couple of political elections. The rioting lays bare the complete failure that is this presidency. In the end, the only thing this president has accomplished is proving that the American people, for all their flaws, would elect a black president. And then re-elect him despite a very disappointing first four years.

Nothing better encapsulated Mr. Obama’s personal failure like the split screens carried on every channel showing the president addressing the situation from the White House alongside images of the situation unfolding in Ferguson. “We are a nation built on the rule of law,” he said as protesters smashed the windows of a police cruiser and rocked it back and forth, trying to tip it over. “We do have work to do here,” he said as protesters surged toward police lines and smoke began billowing toward them. And the police, Obama said, “they need to work with the community, not against the community.” Meanwhile, hissing canisters of tear gas skittered down the street. The protesters, they must understand, justice “won’t be done by throwing bottles.” Just then, somebody gets hit in the head with a bottle. This, the president said, is “an opportunity for us to seize the moment and turn this into a positive situation.”

A complete failure at everything he does.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1045 on: November 26, 2014, 10:23:17 AM »
Social Justice Commentary Fail -

Bad choice of music, made me feel too whimsical.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: November 26, 2014, 10:33:33 AM »
that would make him an exception to the general rule given that pot is a sedative. I would be more inclined to accept he was aggressive due to puberty.

anyway..the official autopsy conflicts with the private report.  The official report identifies the forearm shot fairly definitively as coming from the front with arms down. The private autopsy says this shot may have come from the rear.

On the other hand the official report says they cannot determine the direction of the shot that grazed the bicep.

Therefore we still have a possibility of a shot from the rear which would explain why Mike would stop and turn around...in addition to being consistent with the public witnesses.  

I assume the jury did not feel this scenario was as reasonable as the weed induced "demon" possession narrative...  

:o  

Despite a 3-month long investigation, interviews of 60 witnesses, and the examination of every piece of physical and forensic evidence, some people like mr.turbo still want to believe a narrative that supports their pre-conceived (and incorrect) views.

But the grand jury in the Brown case met for an extraordinarily long session, hearing what the prosecutor said was “absolutely everything” that could be considered testimony or evidence in the case. While what happens in the grand jury room is almost always kept secret, Mr. McCulloch insisted on releasing the transcripts of the proceedings immediately after the session ended.

The jurors met in a St. Louis County courthouse on 25 separate days. They heard 70 hours of testimony from about 60 witnesses. And they confronted a jumble of forensics reports, police radio logs, medical documents and tapes of F.B.I. interviews with bystanders. Nine of the 12 jurors would have had to agree in order to bring a criminal indictment; the actual vote is secret.

Some of the images presented as evidence to the St. Louis County grand jury, including Officer Darren Wilson's gun, broken glass from his official vehicle and Michael Brown's hat.

The "conflicting" part in the URL refers to multiple (black) "witnesses" that lied about what happened
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/26/us/ferguson-grand-jury-weighed-mass-of-evidence-much-of-it-conflicting.html

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1047 on: November 26, 2014, 10:34:25 AM »
a

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: November 26, 2014, 10:34:30 AM »
Miami

The police in Ferguson are using smoke and tear gas to disperse crowds in very windy, sub-40 degree weather. This method is not too effective.

They should be using fire hoses and massive amounts of water to disperse the "protestors". The chocolate popsicles won't stay outside too long once they're wet.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1049 on: November 26, 2014, 10:40:50 AM »
"I felt like a five year old trying to hang on to Hulk Hogan."   -Daren Wilson
a