Author Topic: Ferguson - Rioting for Michael Brown - Discussion  (Read 198751 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ferguson - Rioting for Michael Brown - Discussion
« Reply #1625 on: March 12, 2015, 12:15:59 PM »
Police are suppose to protect and serve, right? Seriously I was 16 and about 155lbs. These cops was twice my size.They left me standing there in a rough part of town near the projects. It just so happen a group of "African Americans" (thugs as you call them) help me get my car started.

Probably casing out your stereo  ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1626 on: March 12, 2015, 12:18:37 PM »
Probably 4 or 5 years back, I broke down.  Overheated at 2am coming home from a show.  Coasted into a gas station, radiator issue.

and these 2 cops rolled in... one pointed, they both started laughing at me.  These 2 little early 20s, 150-pound cops, mocking a citizen who barely made it into a parking lot. 

I mean, not only did they not say "everyone okay?" or just ignore, but they took the time to have a laugh.  Terrible outreach there.  I got antifreeze, cooled off, limped home and fixed hose later.  But I'll remember those 2. 

Fwiw I met 2 cops, a male & female, at a gas station who seemed to be having some sort of mechanical issue.  I went over and asked what the prob was and if they needed a hand.  Turns out the guy had filled up the truck's diesel tank with gasoline so they were just kinda stuck there now afraid to start it.  I advised looking for a drain plug, graciously accepted a lustful gaze from the female, did several doughnuts, and peeled out of the parking lot.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1627 on: March 12, 2015, 12:29:27 PM »
Ron Coleman would have pulled over and called you weak

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #1628 on: March 12, 2015, 01:48:49 PM »
Police are suppose to protect and serve, right? Seriously I was 16 and about 155lbs. These cops was twice my size.They left me standing there in a rough part of town near the projects. It just so happen a group of "African Americans" (thugs as you call them) help me get my car started.
What would happen with white person in that situation?  ::)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1629 on: March 12, 2015, 02:11:27 PM »
http://nypost.com/2015/03/09/ferguson-fake-out-justice-departments-bogus-report/

Ferguson fake-out: Justice Department’s bogus report
yes this tabloid piece was posted by schnauzer already

Somebody should direct this information to the mayor of ferguson who is quite busy implementing the recommendations in the report!  :o
"

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1630 on: March 12, 2015, 02:14:10 PM »
when i lived in houston i was in my friends car. he was driving and this car pooled up next to us and pulled out  a gun and said "get out of the car". we took off... we saw  a 7 eleven with a cop car in there so we pulled in. i ran and told the cop we just got a gun pulled on us and car is right down the street waiting for us... he told me he was off duty and to call 911... i was in total shock
real men= no rubbers

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1631 on: March 12, 2015, 02:17:29 PM »
yes this tabloid piece was posted by schnauzer already

Somebody should direct this information to the mayor of ferguson who is quite busy implementing the recommendations in the report!  :o

Sure, a "tabloid piece" authored by a Ph.D economist  ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1632 on: March 12, 2015, 02:53:13 PM »
What would happen with white person in that situation?  ::)

I've had white friends that were in life or death situations and the cops either took too long to respond to them or never came at all.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1633 on: March 12, 2015, 03:07:47 PM »
So do black and white people like each other yet? Lol

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1634 on: March 12, 2015, 03:40:20 PM »
Sure, a "tabloid piece" authored by a Ph.D economist  ::)

I know it's weird.  the nypost is a tabloid.  why didn't he submit this to a reputable paper? 

I guess the report is bogus. If you have any suggestions for what to do about this, I'm all ears.   ???
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1635 on: March 12, 2015, 03:46:53 PM »
I know it's weird.  the nypost is a tabloid.  why didn't he submit this to a reputable paper? 

I guess the report is bogus. If you have any suggestions for what to do about this, I'm all ears.   ???

Have you compared any statistics yet?  I've given you many suggestions but I don't think you're going to take them.  You've decided to believe the report just as blindly as you believed Hands up don't shoot.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1636 on: March 12, 2015, 03:56:13 PM »
Have you compared any statistics yet?  I've given you many suggestions but I don't think you're going to take them.  You've decided to believe the report just as blindly as you believed Hands up don't shoot.

I already agreed to this.  I don't know why you insist on debate when we agree?

Your thought patterns are perverse.

I expect there's a large audience for this information so let's spread the truth before everyone gets too carried away!
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1637 on: March 12, 2015, 03:58:59 PM »
I already agreed to this.  I don't know why you insist on debate when we agree?

Your thought patterns are perverse.

I expect there's a large audience for this information so let's spread the truth before everyone gets too carried away!

Like how you got carried away with hands up don't shoot?  Remember how you refused to let go of the lie?  I remember that you ignored every bit of evidence that disagree with your position.  You went off the deep end into conspiracy theory territory.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1638 on: March 12, 2015, 04:17:19 PM »

Like how you got carried away with hands up don't shoot?  Remember how you refused to let go of the lie?  I remember that you ignored every bit of evidence that disagree with your position.  You went off the deep end into conspiracy theory territory.

I'm willing to agree to everyone of your positions. I will henceforth advocate against your ideological opponents unilaterally. You've gained a powerfull ally!
"

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #1639 on: March 12, 2015, 05:50:53 PM »
That's some high caliber intelectualism right here!

Ddddaaaaammmmmnnnnn.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: March 13, 2015, 01:55:40 AM »
I've had white friends that were in life or death situations and the cops either took too long to respond to them or never came at all.

i for one believe all your anti cop stories with noevidence to back them up

its not like you have an agenda or anything  :)
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1641 on: March 13, 2015, 05:18:34 AM »
I read on the ticker yesterday while performing my cardio that "some citizens" want the entire Ferguson PD to be disbanded.

This is the level of delusion these people have.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1642 on: March 13, 2015, 01:32:40 PM »
the report is filled with ideological bias, aka "bunk"

anyone who thinks otherwise is misinformed and we should disregard the conclusions. 

I'd like to know who agrees with this...anyone?
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1643 on: March 17, 2015, 07:56:30 PM »

“He told me that he never fired a weapon,” said Jerryl T. Christmas, attorney for Jeffrey Williams.

Christmas said Williams, 20, was scared and in a “tremendous amount of pain,” having allegedly been pistol-whipped before being questioned by detectives.

“I think under those circumstances he would have said anything,” Christmas said. “Anytime someone is questioned without counsel and then I see that kind of bruising, then I'm suspicious about any statements that he may have voluntarily given.”

???
"

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1644 on: March 17, 2015, 08:29:17 PM »
It's outrageous how they mistreated him - that young brother was turning his life around and on his way to college , he was a good boy who'd never done nothing.

In fact he was out that very night spreading the Word of Jesus Christ when he saw an old lady being attacked by a racist tea party member

Without thinking of his own safety he pulled his legal, CCW permitted firearm and shot twice at the criminal, unfortunately missing and hitting two police officers who were 1000 yards away (who were in the process of handing out traffic tickets to the protestors)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1645 on: March 17, 2015, 10:11:26 PM »
this shooting is odd.  fires from that far away and nails two cops?   insane.

also, they're watching too much tv, pistol whipping people and not expecting obvious bruises.  Hit him in ribs with phone books, silly.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1646 on: March 18, 2015, 08:54:48 AM »

Love it when they enact the "white friends" qualifier.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1647 on: March 18, 2015, 09:09:27 AM »
yeah, IMO race has very little to do with "how long the cops take to show up".

Cause if someone is breaking into lebron's mansion, the police will be there in 2 minutes flat.
If someone is breaking into my 1992 trailer in North Fort myers, police take 45 minutes to send a car by to help my white ass.

nothing to do with race - the areas with highest tax bracket get faster response, that's how it works, always has, always will.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1648 on: March 18, 2015, 09:23:37 AM »
yeah, IMO race has very little to do with "how long the cops take to show up".

Cause if someone is breaking into lebron's mansion, the police will be there in 2 minutes flat.
If someone is breaking into my 1992 trailer in North Fort myers, police take 45 minutes to send a car by to help my white ass.

nothing to do with race - the areas with highest tax bracket get faster response, that's how it works, always has, always will.

Areas with the highest tax brackets can afford to pay their police force and they have way less crime.   What crime they do have is likely to be minor infractions in comparison to the types of crimes that occur in high crime areas.  Less crime alone explains faster response time.   In a high crime areas, more crime means the police are being stretched further and response time will be longer
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #1649 on: March 18, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »
Areas with the highest tax brackets can afford to pay their police force and they have way less crime.   What crime they do have is likely to be minor infractions in comparison to the types of crimes that occur in high crime areas.  Less crime alone explains faster response time.   In a high crime areas, more crime means the police are being stretched further and response time will be longer

true.  also in more affluent areas the population tends to be more civic minded, involved in community issues AND has direct pull with local DAs, elected officials and Judges.  That pull exerts top down pressure on police departments if they don't keep the citizenry happy.