Author Topic: Tony Romo (Dallas Cowboys)....WTF?  (Read 163887 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Tony Romo (Dallas Cowboys)....WTF?
« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2014, 05:39:16 AM »
dude on a broken play like that eventually some is going to get open somewhere. its not a defensive breakdown when you have receivers scrambling helter skelter all over the field trying to save their QBs ass. lol fuck. if anything it shows romo once again being careless with the ball, way overthrowing his intended receiver and getting bailed out by the receiver streaking accross field and w making yet another circus catch.

::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2014, 05:44:07 AM »
Seattle has been very good (lucky?) at developing immediate talent taken late in the draft. 5 guys on their starting squad were taken in the 3rd round or later including Wilson and Sherman.

I don't think this will be the same Seattle team next year. Wilson gets a pay day. several other players contracts come up. there's going to be cap issues.

this is very much a 'what have you done for me today' league. results are expected weekly and fans seldom have patience to wait 3-7 years for teams to strengthen themselves thru the draft and develope those players- you'd know this look at the heat romo and DAL have taken in the last 3-4 years. jones stuck to his guns whet into the draft to strengthen his Oline and it's paying dividends now but he took a lot of heat for it for not doing anything to make the teAm win 'now'

this is the boat Seattle will be in next year. talent will leave. new talent will need to be drafted and develop. Seattle fans have been very lucky in that they really got that franchise turned around quickly. but as quickly as a team can turn around it can also get into trouble just as quickly w cap issues and free agency.

I think Seattle is going to have to win it this year cause their window might be closing slowly on them. like you know it's very hard to repeat SB wins.
b

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2014, 05:46:44 AM »
If you think that is a careless throw - it's obvious you know nothing. Throw the ball where the only person that can catch it is your guy. Saying Romo has no skill is an ignorant statement.
I fully agree that he has made some DUMBASS plays and cost his team games - but the guy has incredible skill set and is just a good athlete.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2014, 05:51:43 AM »
::)

wow. it's bad I even have to explain this to you.

the ball was thrown to the receiver underneath.

that receiver was not the intended receiver.

that's why the ball was thrown to that exact spot- over the shoulder ahead of the receiver going down field. a terrificly thrown ball actually had he been 2 or 3 steps faster.

lol at you thinking the guy over top was the intended receiver.
b

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2014, 06:00:40 AM »

that's why the ball was thrown to that exact spot- over the shoulder ahead of the receiver going down field. a terrificly thrown ball actually had he been 2 or 3 steps faster.

No one, you just need to calm down.

And I say that with all due respect.

I'm a huge fan of your training advices and your posts on a whole array of other topics pertaining to life in general.

Don't let your hatred for the guy allow you to make ignorant statements that hurt your credibility.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2014, 06:03:21 AM »
If you truly understand the game - you cannot dispute that Romo made plays last night that few others could make. Has the guy been a disaster at times?? Hell yes. But Romo has major talent.
Dallas out HIT the Hawks - they were more physical and the Cowboy O line dominated the game...
Was very cool seeing Dez and Sherman going at it - two of the very best in the game.

I understand the game enough to know romo made a horrible decisions the ball in blanket coverage against Houston that dez Bryant bailed him out on to keep chains moving to win that game in Houston and he was careless w the ball against Seattle.

don't get me wrong. I have said repeatedly in this thread romo has the tools to be a top teir QB. he's a gunslinger like Favre. he plays to win. and I respect that.

but she. Dallas fanboys are praising romo for bad decisions w the ball that just so happened to work out for him but you can bet everyone one of them would be calling into sports radio today if Dallas was 3-3 crying about how romo is being typical romo and not protecting the ball had those two passes I mentioned not bailed him out and ended badly.

if your going to be a fan of your QB and he's a gunslinger then you gotta stand by him when he fucks up. I'll bet you any money I can find a thread here that talks about the DAL/DEN shootout last year where everyone is crucifying romo for being 'typical romo' and I'm the only one who defends him by saying the only reason DAL. was in a position to win that game was becuase of Romos play and they didn't lose the game because of it.

a lot of fair weather fans in this thread. you'd think this was abt the Leafs.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2014, 06:12:55 AM »
No one, you just need to calm down.

And I say that with all due respect.

I'm a huge fan of your training advices and your posts on a whole array of other topics pertaining to life in general.

Don't let your hatred for the guy allow you to make ignorant statements that hurt your credibility.

lol ok dude we have a difference of opinion.

I don't hate tony romo. why the fuck would I hate him? I think he has the ability to be on a level w Tom Brady or Peyton skill set wise. he's got a cannon for an arm and is incredibly athletic (for a white guy :D)

I'm giving my opinion as an unbiased fan of football. maybe your right. maybe he wanted bring that receiver all the way accross field on a bailout when the receiver running the fly route had his man beat and no one over top. maybe he didn't see him? I don't know. rolling out he is going to be looking left to right so it could make sense he saw the receiver overtop and brought him accross before he saw the man running upfield.

besides I have to be very PC when it comes to romo and the cowboys cause my man Xfactor is a huge cowboys fan and I'll have to answer for any straight up bullshit next time we talk football. he'll tell me I'm being out up lunch in no mincing of words so I gotta be 100% objective in my opinions. :D

b

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2014, 06:21:59 AM »
dude on a broken play like that eventually some is going to get open somewhere. its not a defensive breakdown when you have receivers scrambling helter skelter all over the field trying to save their QBs ass. lol fuck. if anything it shows romo once again being careless with the ball, way overthrowing his intended receiver and getting bailed out by the receiver streaking accross field and w making yet another circus catch.

Haha the irony of a Russell Wilson fan making this post

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2014, 06:22:29 AM »
lol ok dude we have a difference of opinion.

I don't hate tony romo. why the fuck would I hate him? I think he has the ability to be on a level w Tom Brady or Peyton skill set wise. he's got a cannon for an arm and is incredibly athletic (for a white guy :D)

I'm giving my opinion as an unbiased fan of football. maybe your right. maybe he wanted bring that receiver all the way accross field on a bailout when the receiver running the fly route had his man beat and no one over top. maybe he didn't see him? I don't know. rolling out he is going to be looking left to right so it could make sense he saw the receiver overtop and brought him accross before he saw the man running upfield.

besides I have to be very PC when it comes to romo and the cowboys cause my man Xfactor is a huge cowboys fan and I'll have to answer for any straight up bullshit next time we talk football. he'll tell me I'm being out up lunch in no mincing of words so I gotta be 100% objective in my opinions. :D

It's all good brotha.  8)

As fans of the game we are simply going to be growling at each other most of the time. Nothing personal. It's fun.

It certainly doesn't help that Dallas plays New York next week. That's like throwing gasoline on the fire!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2014, 06:26:23 AM »
a lot of time when I re read something I've posted my tone comes accross a lot as acidic and confrontational. curt too. I'm an intense guy when I get talking abt something I'm passionate abt. it's not intentional. lol
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2014, 06:30:36 AM »
Haha the irony of a Russell Wilson fan making this post

oh no man hey I even said I want up see Russell's dead play/ positive yardage stats. they'd be ridiculous.

Wilson isn't a gunslinger tho. I don't see him jepordise the ball often. he's a small chunk / sure thing outlet guy after the scramble type of QB. romo has the gunslinger in him. you gotta be a very confident dude to be a gunslinger. I see it in Brady as well. the difference between Wilson and romo is that Wilson is happy to outlet for 5 yard gain on a scramble. Romos looking 20/30 yards downfield to hurt you.
b

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2014, 06:36:15 AM »
a lot of time when I re read something I've posted my tone comes accross a lot as acidic and confrontational. curt too. I'm an intense guy when I get talking abt something I'm passionate abt. it's not intentional. lol

Of course, that's what makes you a good poster!!  8)

Some of my favorite guys on here are the ones you can poke with a stick from time to time and have a bit of a spirited dialogue.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2014, 06:45:21 AM »
Of course, that's what makes you a good poster!!  8)

Some of my favorite guys on here are the ones you can poke with a stick from time to time and have a bit of a spirited dialogue.

there's very few things that get guys riled up faster than talking sports cause there's huge loyalties involved, and claiming someone isn't natural :D like im abt to do in the 'natty or not' thread. go stir the pot for a bit see who I can get going.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2014, 06:52:16 AM »

there's very few things that get guys riled up faster than talking sports cause there's huge loyalties involved, and claiming someone isn't natural :D like im abt to do in the 'natty or not' thread. go stir the pot for a bit see who I can get going.
If you claim that Francisco is not natural (the guy I posted) you are dead wrong.  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2014, 06:54:56 AM »
Brady - Moss duo in 2007 gotta be the most epic combo I've ever seen imo

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2014, 06:58:37 AM »
I understand the game enough to know romo made a horrible decisions the ball in blanket coverage against Houston that dez Bryant bailed him out on to keep chains moving to win that game in Houston and he was careless w the ball against Seattle.

don't get me wrong. I have said repeatedly in this thread romo has the tools to be a top teir QB. he's a gunslinger like Favre. he plays to win. and I respect that.

but she. Dallas fanboys are praising romo for bad decisions w the ball that just so happened to work out for him but you can bet everyone one of them would be calling into sports radio today if Dallas was 3-3 crying about how romo is being typical romo and not protecting the ball had those two passes I mentioned not bailed him out and ended badly.

if your going to be a fan of your QB and he's a gunslinger then you gotta stand by him when he fucks up. I'll bet you any money I can find a thread here that talks about the DAL/DEN shootout last year where everyone is crucifying romo for being 'typical romo' and I'm the only one who defends him by saying the only reason DAL. was in a position to win that game was becuase of Romos play and they didn't lose the game because of it.

a lot of fair weather fans in this thread. you'd think this was abt the Leafs.

Romo still has the bulk of the season to mess everything up LOL.   5-1 is a respectable start, but my Cowboys are consistently good in messing up strong starts. 

If they beat the Cardinals and Eagles I'll sip more of the Kool-Aid.  Until then I simply wait for Romo to Romo......never fear....it's a comin.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2014, 07:08:04 AM »
Hate the cowboys but beating Seattle in Seattle.  big props to them.  Look legit.  See how they do against the eagles.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2014, 07:50:05 AM »
If you claim that Francisco is not natural (the guy I posted) you are dead wrong.  :D

I knew youd see this :D hahaha awesome
b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »
Cowboys reserve running back Joseph Randle was arrested on Monday for a Class B Misdemeanor Theft at a Dillard’s Department store in Frisco, Dallas’ CBS station reported.

He was arrested for shoplifting a “bottle of cologne,” according to Clarence Hill of the Star Telegram. The 22-year-old was arrested for a Class B Misdemeanor Theft of $50-500.

Randle was caught on video surveillance, Hill reported. He was transported to the Frisco city jail and was released after posting bond.

Randle, a fifth-round draft pick by the Cowboys in 2013, has 16 carries for 113 yards this season for the 5-1 Cowboys.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2014, 11:37:27 AM »
Cowboys reserve running back Joseph Randle was arrested on Monday for a Class B Misdemeanor Theft at a Dillard’s Department store in Frisco, Dallas’ CBS station reported.

He was arrested for shoplifting a “bottle of cologne,” according to Clarence Hill of the Star Telegram. The 22-year-old was arrested for a Class B Misdemeanor Theft of $50-500.

Randle was caught on video surveillance, Hill reported. He was transported to the Frisco city jail and was released after posting bond.

Randle, a fifth-round draft pick by the Cowboys in 2013, has 16 carries for 113 yards this season for the 5-1 Cowboys.

Don't forget the underwear he also tried to steal.   

Cologne and underwear.   ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 14, 2014, 12:02:10 PM »
Romo still has the bulk of the season to mess everything up LOL.   5-1 is a respectable start, but my Cowboys are consistently good in messing up strong starts. 

If they beat the Cardinals and Eagles I'll sip more of the Kool-Aid.  Until then I simply wait for Romo to Romo......never fear....it's a comin.

i dunno i think they are the real deal. first time since what, 2007 they have looked this good. weird for me to say that about dallas. eagles are a very funny team to me. can either shit the bed or be crazily explosive week to week. tough team to bet for or against. a lot of football ahead for both teams before you gotta worry about the cards. the next 3 weeks for them will be tough as those NFC east teams always play each other hard, then you only have 5 days to get ready for ARI.

will be an interesting 3 weeks for dallas. in a way im rooting for them cause i think romos been shit on so much thru his career that he deserves a good run w a good oline and some time to make plays. plus their run game is very good right now which goes hand in hand w a good oline.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2014, 12:04:14 PM »

kids averaging 7 yrds a carry and goes an does this. fucking guys man. why.
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2014, 12:05:01 PM »
Relax guys, The Patriots are going to win anyway.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2014, 12:07:27 PM »

Watching it I thought the same thing....Whitten was the intended receiver.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2014, 12:19:46 PM »

Watching it I thought the same thing....Whitten was the intended receiver.

x'2. Which makes the great play all on the receiver.

Jason would not have been able to catch that ball and stay in bounds.