Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79315 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #400 on: August 31, 2014, 10:39:46 AM »
Come on Skip while yes there were instances where they over reacted there was also instances when they did nothing. Like when they allowed the people to loot the stores and burn down the gas station where brown and his accomplice robbed the swisher sweets from.

They should have prevented that bull shit from happening and instead they sat their and watched it all go down.

You cant simply blame the cops in this situation the people commiting the crimes also are to blame for the escalation.

Exactly. No riots= no escalation

Personally, I would have called animal control.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #401 on: September 01, 2014, 08:32:38 AM »
I'd ask all of Ferguson's crackers to leave town and then nuke it.

Problem solved.

Since OJ got off on multiple technicalities I cannot stand blacks who feel they have a right to do as they please just because 20 generations ago their family members were enslaved.

Indians are fiscally exempt. Now blacks pretend they ought to be given judicial exemption.

Even if they rob, intimidate and assault a store owner.

You are black, living in what was a radically racially divided part of the country where "don't let the sun set on your black ass in this town" was everywhere up until the late 70s... And, once accepted, you go around robbing stores and assaulting people? And then, to top it all off, you expect a racist cop to actually ask you to stop and put your hands behind your back instead of shooting you? Which was always his first choice mind you...

That's suicide. Same as me walking into Bed-Stuy at 4 in the morning wearing all my gold and looking for crack. It's not racism, it's stupidity.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #402 on: September 01, 2014, 08:38:05 AM »
What exactly were blacks protesting during Hurricane Katrina?

If your home was flooded due a dam breaking and you had to get out fast with nothing ....you would prob go and grab....hmmmm food, water,......and clothes ::)

Looting and violence
Further information: Effects of Hurricane Katrina on New Orleans
A Border Patrol Special Response Team searches a hotel room-by-room in New Orleans in response to Hurricane Katrina.

Shortly after the hurricane moved away on August 30, 2005, some residents of New Orleans who remained in the city began looting stores. Many were in search of food and water that were not available to them through any other means, as well as non-essential items.[93] Additionally, there were reports of carjacking, murders, thefts and rapes in New Orleans. Some sources later determined that many of the reports were inaccurate, greatly exaggerated or completely false, leading news agencies printed retractions.[94]
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #403 on: September 01, 2014, 08:49:18 AM »

If your home was flooded due a dam breaking and you had to get out fast with nothing ....you would prob go and grab....hmmmm food, water,......and clothes ::)

Looting and violence
A Border Patrol Special Response Team searches a hotel room-by-room in New Orleans in response to Hurricane Katrina.

Shortly after the hurricane moved away on August 30, 2005, some residents of New Orleans who remained in the city began looting stores. Many were in search of food and water that were not available to them through any other means, as well as non-essential items.[93] Additionally, there were reports of carjacking, murders, thefts and rapes in New Orleans. Some sources later determined that many of the reports were inaccurate, greatly exaggerated or completely false, leading news agencies printed retractions.[94]

And a TV set too!   ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: September 01, 2014, 08:58:57 AM »

Looting and violence

my home was flooded twice growing up once by Ike and we like most of houston did not have power for weeks. We didnt go out looting and taking shit that didnt belong to us.

Dont you fucking dare come on here and excuse that shit behavior just b/c you think you need to defend them b/c they are black. You feel like youre bringing them up when youre defending them but the truth is they are dragging you down.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: September 01, 2014, 09:08:44 AM »
I miss this guy..... gave us all some good photoshop laughs......

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: September 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM »
Good For Kevin Sorbo!!!

Finally people are waking up to this crap....

https://www.facebook.com/KevinSorbo/photos/a.127534470619961.10880.117383481635060/814285861944815/

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #407 on: September 01, 2014, 11:21:47 AM »
my home was flooded twice growing up once by Ike and we like most of houston did not have power for weeks. We didnt go out looting and taking shit that didnt belong to us.

Dont you fucking dare come on here and excuse that shit behavior just b/c you think you need to defend them b/c they are black. You feel like youre bringing them up when youre defending them but the truth is they are dragging you down.

Fuck you...the saying is is

If you white, you alright
If you black, you can't relax

Fuck you again for good measure
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: September 01, 2014, 11:59:20 AM »

LMFAO and what does that have to do with looting and you justifying it?

bad behavior should not be justified even if it means youre sticking up for your cohorts. Blacks most of all should be going out of their way to condemn this stupidity.

Like I said you feel like your defending blacks and bringing them up but the truth as a person who doesnt partake in their stupidity and ignorance you are being dragged down by them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: September 01, 2014, 12:05:16 PM »
Are you drinking?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #410 on: September 01, 2014, 01:07:36 PM »
Good For Kevin Sorbo!!!

Finally people are waking up to this crap....

https://www.facebook.com/KevinSorbo/photos/a.127534470619961.10880.117383481635060/814285861944815/

plenty of white folks looting in the picture as well
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: September 01, 2014, 01:09:34 PM »

plenty of white folks looting in the picture as well

The security guard trying to stop the plunder?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: September 01, 2014, 01:23:15 PM »
The security guard trying to stop the plunder?

LOL... give up... you will have better luck talking to a wall...

thats like saying all the white media camera man and reporters are also looting in Ferguson

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #413 on: September 03, 2014, 12:27:06 PM »
Mid-Missouri man describes repeated lies by witness in Michael Brown Shooting Case
POSTED 10:40 PM, SEPTEMBER 2, 2014, BY CHRIS HAYES

JEFFERSON CITY, MO (KTVI) – We`re looking deeper into the criminal cases against a witness in the Michael Brown shooting.  Dorian Johnson pleaded guilty to lying to police in a 2011 theft case and a warrant still remains for his arrest.  FOX2`s Chris Hayes went to Jefferson City to talk to a man who says he caught Johnson stealing and then listened to his repeated lies.

It started behind the Jefferson City YMCA, where a maintenance man said he saw someone, later identified as Dorian Johnson, carrying a FedEx box from a nearby apartment complex.

Kelly Lewis said, ‘He picked the package up off D section, which I knew the lady that lived there, so I knew it wasn`t his package.’

Lewis said he followed and called police as he watched Johnson dump the box behind the Y.  A Jefferson City police report documents 19-year-old Dorian Johnson saying his ‘name was Derrick’ then claiming ‘he was 16.’  Next police said he gave a ‘date of birth’ which ‘would mean he was 17′ and told police ‘he had no identification.’

Lewis remembered, ‘He never told them the truth,’ and described watching the runaround for about one hour. Lewis added, ‘I looked down at his sock. I remember that`s where people carry IDs.  I told the police officer that. I said I think his ID is in his sock, so the police officer checked it. He got out his ID and found out who he was.”

The Lincoln University student ID reportedly read ‘Dorian J Johnson,’ but the police report states Johnson ‘said he was holding the ID card for someone else.’

Lewis said, ‘To me it was a just a petty little thing that if he would`ve just stood up and told the truth, it would`ve been over.’

The police report shows it continued at the jail where Johnson signed a ‘court summons’ with his false name ‘Derrick.’

Then a Lincoln University police officer reportedly walked in the room.  The report states, ‘Due to previous contacts with Johnson, he immediately recognized him as Dorian J. Johnson.’

Johnson pleaded guilty to making false statements. The theft case remains open – with an active arrest warrant for failing to appear.

Johnson`s attorney, Freeman Bosley Jr., declined to respond on camera, but wrote that his client`s reported deception has ‘..nothing to do with a police officer shooting an unarmed man six times, two times in the head. This is called using excessive force.’  Bosley Jr. added that he`s filed an appearance on behalf of Johnson in Jefferson City, asking for a Judge to recall the arrest warrant.

It`s unclear, if this could impact the Michael Brown shooting investigation.  Other witnesses, including Piaget Crenshaw, also described Brown putting his hands up before a Ferguson officer shot him.  At least one witness appears to describe Brown charging the officer before the shooting.  Since it appears nothing was captured on camera, jurors will be relying solely on who they believe, along with the physical evidence.

http://fox2now.com/2014/09/02/mid-missouri-man-describes-repeated-lies-by-witness-in-michael-brown-shooting-case/

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: September 03, 2014, 04:52:24 PM »
Come on Skip while yes there were instances where they over reacted there was also instances when they did nothing. Like when they allowed the people to loot the stores and burn down the gas station where brown and his accomplice robbed the swisher sweets from.

They should have prevented that bull shit from happening and instead they sat their and watched it all go down.

You cant simply blame the cops in this situation the people commiting the crimes also are to blame for the escalation.

Yes, we can simply blame the cops.  Not all 'escalation' is the same.  They could've escalated a little, instead they chose to behave like a bunch tyrants.

And considering the Captain in charge came in with a policy of de-escalating the force, and had successful results, I think it's a fairly good indicator - not scientific, of course - but you get the point.

The cops, like the criminals, are more than capable of choosing their actions.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: September 03, 2014, 05:06:20 PM »

Yes, we can simply blame the cops.  Not all 'escalation' is the same.  They could've escalated a little, instead they chose to behave like a bunch tyrants.

And considering the Captain in charge came in with a policy of de-escalating the force, and had successful results, I think it's a fairly good indicator - not scientific, of course - but you get the point.

The cops, like the criminals, are more than capable of choosing their actions.
No you cant b/c the cops actions were in response to the rioting etc....you can argue that it was excessive but you cant simply blame them b/c the idiots who rioted caused the situation in which the escalation happend.

Without A you dont have B

Where the cops acting excessively when they sat there and watched the protestors loot nearby stores and burn down the gas station?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: September 03, 2014, 06:45:23 PM »
No you cant b/c the cops actions were in response to the rioting etc....you can argue that it was excessive but you cant simply blame them b/c the idiots who rioted caused the situation in which the escalation happend.

Without A you dont have B

Where the cops acting excessively when they sat there and watched the protestors loot nearby stores and burn down the gas station?

?  I think you're clearly lost.  You can't point to me saying that an escalation of force wasn't justified.

We're talking about whether or not it was excessive.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: September 03, 2014, 06:49:10 PM »

?  I think you're clearly lost.  You can't point to me saying that an escalation of force wasn't justified.

We're talking about whether or not it was excessive.

ahh I see, I definetly think there were times when it was excessive just like there were times though that they were basically non existent.

The entire handling of the situation from the information released to the press to the handling of the rioters has been shitty.

Seriously though these fucks sat there and watched while some criminals looted stores and burned down the gas station. If I was a store owner I would sue the shit of out the police force for not doing their job in that instance.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: September 03, 2014, 06:51:20 PM »
ahh I see, I definetly think there were times when it was excessive just like there were times though that they were basically non existent.

The entire handling of the situation from the information released to the press to the handling of the rioters has been shitty.

Seriously though these fucks sat there and watched while some criminals looted stores and burned down the gas station. If I was a store owner I would sue the shit of out the police force for not doing their job in that instance.

Ha...that would be nice, but they're protected from that as well, lol.  It's lose lose.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: September 03, 2014, 06:53:52 PM »

Ha...that would be nice, but they're protected from that as well, lol.  It's lose lose.

I know those fucks would claim if they got involved it would have made the situation worse. I would have loved to see a few store owners on the roof picking off people who were robbing their stores.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #420 on: September 03, 2014, 08:53:40 PM »
???

CLAYTON, Mo. (AP) - The 18-year-old fatally shot by a suburban St. Louis police officer didn't face any juvenile charges at the time of his death and never was charged with a serious felony such as murder, robbery or burglary, a juvenile court system lawyer said Wednesday.

Those details emerged at a hearing in which two media organizations sought the release of any possible juvenile records for Michael Brown.

Cynthia Harcourt, the St. Louis County juvenile office's attorney, offered the most specific public details on whether Brown faced legal trouble before his 18th birthday - a subject of intense speculation in a case that has garnered global attention. The 45-minute hearing before a St. Louis County family court judge didn't reveal whether Brown had ever been charged with lesser offenses as a juvenile.

Juvenile records are confidential in Missouri, but under state law, being charged with certain violent crimes removes those juvenile privacy protections. Police have said Brown had no adult criminal record.

Joe Martineau, an attorney for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, cited an overriding public right to know Brown's history after his early August shooting death by Ferguson officer Darren Wilson sparked more than a week of sometimes-violent protests and drew international scrutiny.

"There is interest in knowing Michael Brown's background," Martineau said. "What we're asking for here is just verification, one way or the other ... We're acting in a vacuum here."

Harcourt that "simple curiosity" doesn't trump the state's legal interest in protecting minors accused of crimes.

"The court of public opinion does not require the release of juvenile records," she said.

Brown family attorney Anthony Gray attended the hearing and sat next to Harcourt but did not speak in court. Afterward, he called the requests by the St. Louis newspaper and a northern California online journalist "shameful."

"The true motivation for the request of the records is character assassination," he said.

Gray argued that even if Brown did have a brush with the juvenile court system - including for such low-level offenses as truancy - those details are irrelevant to the question of whether Wilson acted with excessive force.

"I don't know what would be the relevance of that ... after this young man was executed in broad daylight," he said.

The civil lawsuit by Charles C. Johnson of Fresno, California, cites a 1984 Missouri Court of Appeals ruling that allowed the release of the juvenile records of an 18-year-old who was killed by a security guard while shoplifting at a supermarket in 1979.

That man's mother challenged a trial court's decision to release the records to defendants who were hoping to determine the 18-year-old's lost earning capacity.

Johnson is editor-in-chief of the website GotNews.com. He also attended the hearing.

Judge Ellen Levy Siwack did not indicate how long she would take before releasing a ruling.

Also on Wednesday, a grand jury was scheduled to meet for the third time since Brown's death to consider evidence in a possible criminal case. The police shooting is also being investigated by the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #421 on: September 04, 2014, 12:27:54 PM »
I keep reading "no serious felony charges" which isn't exactly the same thing as a clean record

Have they actually released them so we can judge what's serious and what isn't?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: September 04, 2014, 01:08:43 PM »
I keep reading "no serious felony charges" which isn't exactly the same thing as a clean record

Have they actually released them so we can judge what's serious and what isn't?

I agree.  Sounds like he does have a record, but maybe not for murder.  Somebody is going to leak it eventually. 

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: September 04, 2014, 04:07:43 PM »
I agree.  Sounds like he does have a record, but maybe not for murder.  Somebody is going to leak it eventually. 

The original Gentle Giant stories at daily kos and huffpo were very specific in quoting his family that he'd never so much as been in trouble with the police for anything.

It's almost as if people have been lying about this story since the start.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: September 04, 2014, 04:28:44 PM »
The original Gentle Giant stories at daily kos and huffpo were very specific in quoting his family that he'd never so much as been in trouble with the police for anything.

It's almost as if people have been lying about this story since the start.

People have been lying about this from the start.  The first comments I heard was that the kid was shot in the back and was on his knees with his hands up when he was shot.  Those statements really gave me pause, but it looks like they were not true either.