Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79080 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« on: August 15, 2014, 09:21:20 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/turmoil-tear-gas-way-hope-ferguson-053336976.html

Surprise surprise  ::)

Turns out Michael Brown wasnt the 'innocent boy child harmelss college student' mama said he was. Same shit as trayvon. He wasnt a 'child' he was a large man, and already had a record including robbery and assault.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 09:23:58 AM »

Turns out Michael Brown wasnt the 'innocent boy child harmelss college student' mama said he was. Same shit as trayvon. He wasnt a 'child' he was a large man, and already had a record including robbery and assault.

I wish the police hadn't shot him, I was looking forward to putting him through half a semester of college with my tax dollars.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 09:25:10 AM »
I haven't followed this story at all.  Can someone summarize?  

Kid robs store, is shot by police.  Why the riot?  Why the secrecy about cop's identity for so long?

#1) Lock up all the rioters for being idiots
#2) The minute you can "hide" which police officer shoots someone, woah, things are very very very bad.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 09:27:06 AM »
I haven't followed this story at all.  Can someone summarize?  

Kid robs store, is shot by police.  Why the riot?  Why the secrecy about cop's identity for so long?

#1) Lock up all the rioters for being idiots
#2) The minute you can "hide" which police officer shoots someone, woah, things are very very very bad.

From what I read, law enforcement in Missouri can legally shoot to stop suspect fleeing felonious crime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 09:33:17 AM »
From what I read, law enforcement in Missouri can legally shoot to stop suspect fleeing felonious crime.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.   I see police giving "parting shots", firing a mag into a car leaving the scene of a crime.  I'm okay with that, if they're gonna use that car as a deadly weapon... if they're driving fast and crazy, they're already committing add'l crimes and endangerment.

A felony, tho... I can steal an XBox from Target, that's $400, that's a felony.  I don't think I should be shot 57 times by local police because I had an xbox on foot.   

Maybe just violent felonies... then again, that's tricky too... someone might call police and "report" i committed felony assault because my crazy ex brought her new man to the mall to fight me... i punch him once in self defense (voila, reported felony) and I run to protect myself.  Mall cops waste me for "assault + fleeing felonious crime".

I'm all for wasting dudes that are a danger, however.  Run at a cop, it's lights out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 09:37:22 AM »
Did ochooms say the police acted stupidly yet?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 09:46:19 AM »
Did ochooms say the police acted stupidly yet?

the real issue here.... did obama negatively affect the golf industry by taking an hour off the links to speak cluelessly on an issue?   If even one caddy had to file for unemployment because of obama's actions, I think it's time to consider not impeaching.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 09:49:23 AM »
the real issue here.... did obama negatively affect the golf industry by taking an hour off the links to speak cluelessly on an issue?   If even one caddy had to file for unemployment because of obama's actions, I think it's time to consider not impeaching.
lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 09:51:18 AM »

;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 09:55:58 AM »
240, apparently the guy was approached by police (after robbing a store) and the guy with a record of criminal aggression scuffled with the cop and grabbed at his gun (thus escalating situation to lethal force level) , so cop shot him. Hes a big strong dude full of ghetto african testosterone, so he prob took multiple shots to put down.

Or we can believe the story from the other side, that he was just walking down the street with his friend when the cop pulled over and shot him in the back multiple times for no reason, just because he hated blacks ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »

In a humorous note, another article i read yesterday specified that obama left the podium after addressing this and other global crises 'at 2:58 pm and was back at the golf course by 3:07 pm'
 ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 10:02:28 AM »
240, apparently the guy was approached by police (after robbing a store) and the guy with a record of criminal aggression scuffled with the cop and grabbed at his gun (thus escalating situation to lethal force level)

#1) I don't care about a record, I don't care about size or race or T-levels.

#2) If you scuffle with a cop and/or grab his gun, you deserve to get shot.

IMO, this is nothing like the zimmerman shooting.  Those were 2 CITIZENS.  One actually fled 2 blocks to escape the aggressor.  Then, the aggressor caught up, the kid felt threatened and protected himself against an armed MMA trained adult, and was killed in the process.   It's only a shame trayvon wasn't armed - he could have legally shot zimmerman.  "Big MMA fighter with a gun chased me 2 blocks while calling me profane names".  Pretty clear cut.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2014, 10:08:28 AM »
Those factors are simply corroborating evidence which lends credibility to the polices side of the story. Him having a record of criminal aggression and robbery-and the fact that he was approached IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING A ROBBERY LOL- greatly hurts the narrative of his defenders, who paint him as an innocent, lovable teen college student.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2014, 10:29:46 AM »
#1) I don't care about a record, I don't care about size or race or T-levels.

#2) If you scuffle with a cop and/or grab his gun, you deserve to get shot.

IMO, this is nothing like the zimmerman shooting.  Those were 2 CITIZENS.  One actually fled 2 blocks to escape the aggressor.  Then, the aggressor caught up, the kid felt threatened and protected himself against an armed MMA trained adult, and was killed in the process.   It's only a shame trayvon wasn't armed - he could have legally shot zimmerman.  "Big MMA fighter with a gun chased me 2 blocks while calling me profane names".  Pretty clear cut.

Can you say revisionist history? Zimmerman wasn't the aggressor and didn't catch up to Martin. Zimmerman reported suspicious behavior in his neighborhood that has been burgarlized 7 times in one year by black teens.

Martin doubled back to Zimmerman's truck after Zimmerman lost track of him. And Martin apparently beat him up, egged on by his 300+lb gal pal who suggested Zimmerman was gay and trying to rape him.

In the process, the self-identifed "No Limit N---a" got SHOT!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 10:30:55 AM »

And, top it all off, the eyewitness appears to be Brown's accomplice in the robbery. From what I just heard on the radio, they stole some cigars (apparently to get their toke on).

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 10:37:31 AM »
I'm not sure how I feel about that.   I see police giving "parting shots", firing a mag into a car leaving the scene of a crime.  I'm okay with that, if they're gonna use that car as a deadly weapon... if they're driving fast and crazy, they're already committing add'l crimes and endangerment.

A felony, tho... I can steal an XBox from Target, that's $400, that's a felony.  I don't think I should be shot 57 times by local police because I had an xbox on foot.   

Maybe just violent felonies... then again, that's tricky too... someone might call police and "report" i committed felony assault because my crazy ex brought her new man to the mall to fight me... i punch him once in self defense (voila, reported felony) and I run to protect myself.  Mall cops waste me for "assault + fleeing felonious crime".

I'm all for wasting dudes that are a danger, however.  Run at a cop, it's lights out.

Yeah, I agree with you. I really have a hard time giving a shit though when the police kill some Trayvon.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 10:37:54 AM »
Can you say revisionist history? Zimmerman wasn't the aggressor and didn't catch up to Martin. Zimmerman reported suspicious behavior in his neighborhood that has been burgarlized 7 times in one year by black teens.

"He's running away".  "These a-holes always get away with it".  "Fcking punks".  "Wheez, wheez, huff puff".  

I don't give a shit if he saw a leprechaun and his Lucky charms were missing - he incorrectly profiled and he directly pursued another private citizen, while he himself was a private citizen.  He was NOT following auspices of neighborhood watch which says guns are a no-no and you let police do the confronting.

The only

Martin doubled back to Zimmerman's truck after Zimmerman lost track of him. And Martin apparently beat him up, egged on by his 300+lb gal pal who suggested Zimmerman was gay and trying to rape him.

The only corroborating evidence on this part?  Um, zimm's own words, and his own lawyer admitted he lied on some parts.  "apparently"  = zimm's self serving testimony.

MCWAY, you're the same getbigger that argued Hermann cain was being framed, even as accusers 3,4,5,6,7 were showing up?  lol  I love your persistent critical eye, but sometimes you just have to call it what it is.  Hermann cain had some side pieces.  ZImmerman got out of his truck and pursued someone he said was running away.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 10:45:49 AM »
I hope Sgt. Darren Wilson is black, ultimate ownage of these racist thugs.  ;D

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=54574

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 10:50:29 AM »
http://conservativetribune.com/michael-brown-robbery

wow

I hate to say it, but if these people hate being bound by laws, and orderly society so much maybe they should go live in Africa? ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 10:53:41 AM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 11:02:14 AM »
I hope Sgt. Darren Wilson is black, ultimate ownage of these racist thugs.  ;D

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=54574

Lord that would be so funny..... ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 11:13:19 AM »
"He's running away".  "These a-holes always get away with it".  "Fcking punks".  "Wheez, wheez, huff puff".  

I don't give a shit if he saw a leprechaun and his Lucky charms were missing - he incorrectly profiled and he directly pursued another private citizen, while he himself was a private citizen.  He was NOT following auspices of neighborhood watch which says guns are a no-no and you let police do the confronting.

The only

The only corroborating evidence on this part?  Um, zimm's own words, and his own lawyer admitted he lied on some parts.  "apparently"  = zimm's self serving testimony.

Nope! Try the eyewitness who saw the fight take place. Try the forensics on the bullet wounds. Try Zimmerman's injuries. Try the shooting taking place near Zimmerman's truck, which was nowhere near the home of Martin's father.

Your own words betray you. Zimmerman didn't confront Martin; he couldn't catch him (hence, your mocking Zimmerman's wheezing). The confrontation took place because Martin doubled back to face Zimmerman.

MCWAY, you're the same getbigger that argued Hermann cain was being framed, even as accusers 3,4,5,6,7 were showing up?  lol  I love your persistent critical eye, but sometimes you just have to call it what it is.  Hermann cain had some side pieces.  ZImmerman got out of his truck and pursued someone he said was running away.

And you're the same Getbigger, revising history even when the facts shoot your revisions to pieces. And, as usual, when all else fails (which it often does) you dredge up Herman Cain which has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. (With that said, you conveniently leave out that facts that Cain was cleared of his harassment charges and that his alleged side pieces were lying their behinds off; one of them even got sued in court and LOST for slander and libel).

As for Zimmerman incorrectly profiling Martin:

- He told the 911 guy that Martin looked to be on drugs; Martin had weed (and perhaps, "purple drank" in his system).

- He suspected he was up to no good; Martin has been caught with stolen property in his locker. Plus, the reason he was in Sanford in the first place is because his mama shipped him up to be with his daddy after Martin got suspended AGAIN for.....FIGHTING.

Try as you might to paint Martin as some innocent lamb, the facts say otherwise. Once Martin lost Zimmerman, why did he double back to beat him up (Hint: Rachel "Brain Surgeon" Jeantel)?

Supposedly violating neighborhood watch protocol isn't a crime. Beating up someone, slamming his head into the concrete, IS A CRIME. And, it didn't take much to get Martin to swing on someone. He just swung on the wrong guy and got popped.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 11:23:39 AM »
Nope! Try the eyewitness who saw the fight take place.

Which eyewitnesses saw the fight start?