Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79219 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 11:26:25 AM »
Which eyewitnesses saw the fight start? 

Once again, your own words betray you. If you don't know who started the fight, then your whole premise of Zimmerman starting the confrontation gets burned to the ground.

The one eyewitness we had cite Martin attacking Zimmerman.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 11:28:16 AM »
Interesting.  This is why people need to wait until the facts develop before turning over tables, rioting, etc.  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 11:31:30 AM »
Lmao now the family's attorney (who also represented trayvons family, coincidently ::)) has come out and said the video of him robbing the store is just a smear campaign by the cops..that it was all lies.

Cant make this shit up  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 11:40:13 AM »
Lmao now the family's attorney (who also represented trayvons family, coincidently ::)) has come out and said the video of him robbing the store is just a smear campaign by the cops..that it was all lies.

Cant make this shit up  ;D

What do you expect?  He was all over TV yesterday yelling into the camera about how the eyewitnesses were all telling the truth, etc. 

I still don't know what I think about this yet, because I want to know if the cop shot the guy in the back and shot him while he was on his knees with his hands up, as some of the witnesses claimed.  Too soon to tell, but all that rioting and protesting crap is crazy. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2014, 11:42:18 AM »
The one eyewitness we had cite Martin attacking Zimmerman.

no, the eyewitness shows martin on top during a scuffle.  there was ZERO testimony on who threw the first punch, was there?  Just zimm's own words in his 3 changing stories?  

One could argue that zimmerman created a set of circumtances in which trayvon feared for his life.  jumping out of vehicle with a 9mm and advancing on someone you admit it running away lol... pretty cut and clear who was creating the confrontation and who was running 2 blocks to escape it.  Two blocks of "I want nothing to do with you, big guy" + 2 blocks of abandoning his vehicle and preferring to let the 9mm do the talking lol.

luckily for him, in FL, that's not a crime lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 11:43:44 AM »
I still don't know what I think about this yet, because I want to know if the cop shot the guy in the back and shot him while he was on his knees with his hands up, as some of the witnesses claimed.  Too soon to tell, but all that rioting and protesting crap is crazy. 

The forensics evidence will make it clear where the body was and how positioned when the bullet was fired.   If he was on knees with hands up, we should know.  personally I believe he was going for the cops gun and it was a justified shoot, but I guess we'll see what forensics says.  he was fleeing a robbery which doesn't help his case, but there are times when shaky cops will shoot a man in cuffs/surrendering, BART style.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 11:58:13 AM »
Several quotes from protestors have claimed he was 'shot in the face'...some say he was shot in the back...which is it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »
Several quotes from protestors have claimed he was 'shot in the face'...some say he was shot in the back...which is it?

Could be both.  But those robbery pictures change everything IMO.  Or least the initial narrative.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
no, the eyewitness shows martin on top during a scuffle.  there was ZERO testimony on who threw the first punch, was there?  Just zimm's own words in his 3 changing stories?  

One could argue that zimmerman created a set of circumtances in which trayvon feared for his life.  jumping out of vehicle with a 9mm and advancing on someone you admit it running away lol... pretty cut and clear who was creating the confrontation and who was running 2 blocks to escape it.  Two blocks of "I want nothing to do with you, big guy" + 2 blocks of abandoning his vehicle and preferring to let the 9mm do the talking lol.

luckily for him, in FL, that's not a crime lol.

How did Martin know Zimmerman was armed, prior to the fight?

Once again, you keep making up crap and using "what if" scenarios to prop up your feeble take.

BTW, the prosecutors tried to make the same arguments you keep suggesting and they got beat up in court. You have NO EVIDENCE that Zimmerman confronted or instigated anything with Martin, other than your predisposition to believe the left's narrative that has long since been shredded to pieces.

You just admitted that Zimmerman couldn't catch Martin. So how and why did the fight start? Answer: Martin returned to beat up this "creepy @$$ cracka" who (thanks to his buddy) he thinks wants to get him in the booty.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 12:12:11 PM »
if he was shot in back, while on knees, then it doesn't matter if he robbed a store.  he was surrendering.
at that height, it shouldn't be hard to diagnose his position when bullet was fired.  

if he was shot while trying to wrestle away gun, i dont care if he was coming home from the soup kitchen volunteer, it's a righteous shoot.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 12:41:00 PM »
if he was shot in back, while on knees, then it doesn't matter if he robbed a store.  he was surrendering.
at that height, it shouldn't be hard to diagnose his position when bullet was fired.  

if he was shot while trying to wrestle away gun, i dont care if he was coming home from the soup kitchen volunteer, it's a righteous shoot.

Problem is the cop got beat up. So, if it's shown that Brown assaulted Wilson....GAME OVER!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2014, 12:44:59 PM »
Holy smokes.  Shades of Trayvon Martin.  Remember the initial pictures released of Martin showing an innocent looking little kid, but later pictures showed a much bigger kid acting like a thug. 

Here is the first picture I saw of Brown (the one on the right):

Here is what I just saw:

And no, Option D, that doesn't mean he deserved to be executed, shot, etc. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2014, 12:48:11 PM »
Holy smokes.  Shades of Trayvon Martin.  Remember the initial pictures released of Martin showing an innocent looking little kid, but later pictures showed a much bigger kid acting like a thug. 

Here is the first picture I saw of Brown (the one on the right):

Here is what I just saw:

But, if he assaulted that police officer, all bets are off.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2014, 12:51:48 PM »
But, if he assaulted that police officer, all bets are off.

Probably, although if he shot him in the back and while he had his hands in the air, there could be a problem.  I want to see what the evidence shows before making up my mind. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2014, 01:07:09 PM »
Seems like his favorite color was red. Was he a blood?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2014, 01:11:02 PM »
240, apparently the guy was approached by police (after robbing a store) and the guy with a record of criminal aggression scuffled with the cop and grabbed at his gun (thus escalating situation to lethal force level) , so cop shot him. Hes a big strong dude full of ghetto african testosterone, so he prob took multiple shots to put down.

Or we can believe the story from the other side, that he was just walking down the street with his friend when the cop pulled over and shot him in the back multiple times for no reason, just because he hated blacks ::)

I'm curious also if he wasn't full of more than ghetto african test - like maybe some sherm, MD 20/20, crack, or whatever. If he was smokin' sherm, that would probably explain repeated shots needed to stop him.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2014, 01:29:55 PM »
He looks like a punk/wanna be thug

But unless it's shown, that the police officer lawfully followed procedure.  It doesn't matter what Brown did or didn't do before he got shot.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2014, 01:34:20 PM »

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2014, 01:44:56 PM »
If Michelle Obama had a twin she would look like Brown  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2014, 01:47:56 PM »
If Michelle Obama had a twin she would look like Brown  

LOL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2014, 01:59:35 PM »
Ferguson Police Chief Admits Mike Brown Shooting Not Related To Robbery
Aug 15, 2014
By Donovan X. Ramsey

The case around Mike Brown’s killing by a Ferguson police officer is only getting murkier.

After releasing images from a gas station robbery to the press Friday morning with the suggestion Mike Brown was pictured in them, the Ferguson police department is now backtracking. In a second press conference hours later, Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson admitted that Brown’s shooting was unrelated to the incident.

Jackson told reporters that Brown and a friend were in fact stopped, “because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.”
He also admitted that Darren Wilson, the officer who killed Brown, didn’t suspect Brown at the time that he stopped him.

When Chief Jackson was asked by reporters why his department chose to release the robbery tape if it was unrelated to the shooting, he replied that he had to because “the media asked for it.”

http://newsone.com/3045219/ferguson-police-chief-admits-mike-brown-shooting-not-related-to-robbery/.U-5vO9nP4Qo.facebook

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2014, 02:18:52 PM »
He looks like a pretty big boy. They should have just released the info from the get go.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2014, 02:32:49 PM »
Ferguson Police Chief Admits Mike Brown Shooting Not Related To Robbery
Aug 15, 2014
By Donovan X. Ramsey

The case around Mike Brown’s killing by a Ferguson police officer is only getting murkier.

After releasing images from a gas station robbery to the press Friday morning with the suggestion Mike Brown was pictured in them, the Ferguson police department is now backtracking. In a second press conference hours later, Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson admitted that Brown’s shooting was unrelated to the incident.

Jackson told reporters that Brown and a friend were in fact stopped, “because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.”
He also admitted that Darren Wilson, the officer who killed Brown, didn’t suspect Brown at the time that he stopped him.

When Chief Jackson was asked by reporters why his department chose to release the robbery tape if it was unrelated to the shooting, he replied that he had to because “the media asked for it.”

http://newsone.com/3045219/ferguson-police-chief-admits-mike-brown-shooting-not-related-to-robbery/.U-5vO9nP4Qo.facebook

yeah murky.

ATM  not looking for officer Wilson

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2014, 03:25:01 PM »
this is the problem.  i just read on AOL feed, the latest version from them, is that he stopped him for being in street THEN realized he was robbery suspect just before shooting him?

Dunno if its evolving, but it makes the police look shady as shit for changing such a major detail.  Did they come felony arrest style and have an accidental discharge?  and if so, was the cop rattled about stopping a burglar, or just stopping a jaywalker?

fishy as fck on the police end.  Wouldn't surprise me to hear it evolve into some 3rd version that clears the cop with "inconclusive" ballistics reports.   

They should be able to look at the trajectory and entry point, and see if dude was shot downward  from 18 inches away while on knees in back (execution, possibly accidental) OR if he was shot from 4 inches away in gut from beneath, in which case his ass was wrasslin with police and very deserving of the bullet.   

Looking fwd to the release of this report.  if the story has changed ONCE from police spokeman, then he is no longer credible as he is ill-informed at best, and shady at worst.  Show us the bullet entry.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2014, 03:44:45 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/turmoil-tear-gas-way-hope-ferguson-053336976.html

Surprise surprise  ::)

Turns out Michael Brown wasnt the 'innocent boy child harmelss college student' mama said he was. Same shit as trayvon. He wasnt a 'child' he was a large man, and already had a record including robbery and assault.

I could have told you that....his pictures indicate pretty clearly that he may roll or be affiliated with the Bloods however the police stop had nothing to do with the robbery. 
A