Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79273 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2014, 04:34:15 PM »
yeah murky.

ATM  not looking for officer Wilson

Yeah.  I think the alleged robbery is still relevant, but not as important if they didn't know about it. 

My somewhat rhetorical question is this:  why is it that the victim (if that's what he is) can have his family parade the good parts of his background, calling him a college-bound student etc., but it's taboo to talk about the bad stuff, like a potential criminal history?  Isn't it all part of the story? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2014, 07:02:33 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that the Civil Rights movement in this Country has become nothing more than a cheer-leading squad for dead, black criminals?

Another grotesque thug met his end violently. Let's declare a national emergency and go looting.  ::)

The Mount Rushmore of martyred black criminals:  Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin and this fat *uck who got shot in Missouri.

Again, where is the outrage for the innocent black men, women and children who are gunned down in cold blood by their own every single day?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2014, 07:19:32 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that the Civil Rights movement in this Country has become nothing more than a cheer-leading squad for dead, black criminals?

Another grotesque thug met his end violently. Let's declare a national emergency and go looting.  ::)

The Mount Rushmore of martyred black thugs:  Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin and this fat *uck who got shot in Missouri.

Again, where is the outrage for the innocent black men, women and children who are gunned down in cold blood by their own every single day?

There is a book by Howard Bloom called The Lucifer Principle that discusses how social groups and movements degenerate over time.  I highly recommend it
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2014, 08:38:13 AM »
Yeah.  I think the alleged robbery is still relevant, but not as important if they didn't know about it. 

My somewhat rhetorical question is this:  why is it that the victim (if that's what he is) can have his family parade the good parts of his background, calling him a college-bound student etc., but it's taboo to talk about the bad stuff, like a potential criminal history?  Isn't it all part of the story? 

It only makes a difference to those you are aiming to create sympathy and outrage over it.

Tragic as it is.

In the end it doesn't make a difference whether or not he was all those things or some of them.

What matters is whether or not Wilson deliberately wrongfully shot him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2014, 08:47:13 AM »
simple, stupid people want to focus on the person, if he was a thug or a choir boy. 

fact is, none of that matters.  the only thing that matters is what happened between those 2 human beings when the shooting took place.  Doesn't matter if the kid who got shot just did.  All that matters is that confrontation. 

It's been a couple of days now.  if it's a clean shoot, why the pause, why the changing stories about what the cop knew?  Where the heck did that bullet enter the kid's body?   Shot in back, well, suspend cop with pay and investigate.  Shot in front during struggle, hey, clear the cop and move on.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2014, 08:52:37 AM »
DOJ told the police to not release the video of him robbing the store. Missouri senator is now blaming the police for the riots/looting that took place saying they incited the riots by releasing the tape.

::)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2014, 09:03:19 AM »
After seeing the vid of him robbing the store and strong-arming that little clerk, there's no doubt he would have ended up dead before long, or at best in jail eventually. It's a shame the clerk didn't shoot him first - then there would be none of this going on. No one would make a federal case out of one black guy shooting another black guy, particularly a much larger black guy who is robbing and strong-arming him.

Guys like that in that environment don't live very long into adulthood, unless they get locked up young and manage to stay alive in the pen.

Oh well, it's not like he was gonna rewrite Beethoven's 9th anyway?  ???
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2014, 09:31:05 AM »
simple, stupid people want to focus on the person, if he was a thug or a choir boy.  

fact is, none of that matters.  the only thing that matters is what happened between those 2 human beings when the shooting took place.  Doesn't matter if the kid who got shot just did.  All that matters is that confrontation.  

It's been a couple of days now.  if it's a clean shoot, why the pause, why the changing stories about what the cop knew?  Where the heck did that bullet enter the kid's body?   Shot in back, well, suspend cop with pay and investigate.  Shot in front during struggle, hey, clear the cop and move on.

It does matter when the media is desperately trying to manufacture a gentle giant myth.  The media is attempting to poison the well by tainting public perception.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2014, 09:39:24 AM »
It does matter when the media is desperately trying to manufacture a gentle giant myth.  The media is attempting to poison the well by tainting public perception.

Agreed. That Richard Fowler idiot was saying yesterday that the ONLY thing that matters is that the cop was armed and the thug wasn't, and that now the thug is dead.

Apparently Fowler and his ilk only see it this way when it's white on black, and it apparently doesn't even matter if it's a 7 foot, 400 pound thug attacking a midget or a woman or whatever and pummelling them to the point their life is in danger - if they're white and armed and he's not, it's apparently "murder", and they should be put to death - even though his type supposedly is against the death penalty.  ::)
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2014, 10:06:49 AM »

the "media" is a group of tv channels.

The "media" created riots for beanie babies and tickle my elmo.   They report "With value of these items about to skyrocket, all the wise shoppers are fighting each other for this priceless toy!" and thus it happens.  They do the same shit with eminem concerts or other manufactured crisis events.  

If the public is stupid enough to believe a sesame street doll is worth fighting over, lol.
Well, I don't blame TV channels for anything.  I can watch the NFL preseason without tackling my neighor as she checks her mail.    The problem here is PEOPLE.  It's hot, they're poor, and they look for any reason possible to riot.  They have one.  We all know the best way to proclaim your interest in a political subject is to loot a liquor and furniture store lol.  It's an excuse to steal.

IMO, ANY article that blames the tv station, and not the idiot a-hole morons actually doing the looting, is falling right into their trap.  The media doesn't "poison" a well-meaning public.  They see idiots getting froggy, they give it coverage, and millions tune in to see riots on american soil.  nothing wrong with covering it, just as there's nothing wrong with covering a bon jovi show in 1988 and inciting riots of teenage girls.

sheesh, all these rioters should take responsibility.  if you're in the street, and you see a crowd of 200 people robbing stores, go home.  Get the megaphone, give them an hour to disperse, then open up the fire hoses.  easy enough.  let the tv show the riots, or show replays of Friends, it's their call based on ratings.  They're not daddy to us, they're not moral compass, they're a damn entertainment channel just like PBS or Oprah network.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2014, 10:09:10 AM »
the "media" is a group of tv channels.

The "media" created riots for beanie babies and tickle my elmo.   They report "With value of these items about to skyrocket, all the wise shoppers are fighting each other for this priceless toy!" and thus it happens.  They do the same shit with eminem concerts or other manufactured crisis events. 

If the public is stupid enough to believe a sesame street doll is worth fighting over, lol.
Well, I don't blame TV channels for anything.  I can watch the NFL preseason without tackling my neighor as she checks her mail.    The problem here is PEOPLE.  It's hot, they're poor, and they look for any reason possible to riot.  They have one.  We all know the best way to proclaim your interest in a political subject is to loot a liquor and furniture store lol.  It's an excuse to steal.

IMO, ANY article that blames the tv station, and not the idiot a-hole morons actually doing the looting, is falling right into their trap.  The media doesn't "poison" a well-meaning public.  They see idiots getting froggy, they give it coverage, and millions tune in to see riots on american soil.  nothing wrong with covering it, just as there's nothing wrong with covering a bon jovi show in 1988 and inciting riots of teenage girls.

sheesh, all these rioters should take responsibility.  if you're in the street, and you see a crowd of 200 people robbing stores, go home.

Im not blaming tv channels.  What I'm arguing is that it is perfectly acceptable and in the interest of the public to release the robbery tape.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2014, 10:11:39 AM »

That's what the media will always do.  Make news, news-ier.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »
Im not blaming tv channels.  What I'm arguing is that it is perfectly acceptable and in the interest of the public to release the robbery tape.

that's just the local prosecutor and PD playing politics right?  that's a local thing.  My conservative belief system says we shouldn't interfere with that on a higher level - the locals can vote them out. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2014, 11:23:36 PM »
more looting, I wonder if another black leader will condemn the video release of the deceased robbing a store for the way these morons acted again tonight. ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2014, 12:16:48 PM »
interesting, you can hear the supposed eye witness in the background saying that brown was advancing towards the cop when he opened fire and brown just kept advancing.

He said he thought the cop was missing b/c he kept going toward the cop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2014, 12:23:23 PM »
it's a little fcked up that a cop can execute someone for "advancing on him", but I get it.

I don't like that a cop can make this decision on the fly, shooting someone dead, choosing the gun over other means, unaware of any other factors that could be in play.  In this case, sure, dude robbed someone and 'advanced on' the cop... but it's weak.  if I'm running FROM an armed bad guy and I ran "at" a cop, I might be just trying to get his help or alert him - I might be injured, scared, shitting my pants, whatever.  If he shot me dead for "running at" him, that could be very bad.  maybe taze my ass if I don't listen, maybe crack me with a club... no need to shoot my guts out.

but I bet the cop was scared... any pics of him?  if he was 5 foot 2 and facing someone 18 inches taller, maybe he did open fire before the other guy laid a finger on him.  Maybe that's what all the fuss was about?

Either way, it's been a week now?  release the darn bullet entry and show us if bullet entered belly (indicative of an attack/confrontation by bad guy) or if he was shot in back after deciding to flee (very bad for cop). 

I guess they just work mon-fri and we'll get it later this week then?  seems weird, if they have a report that can DIFFUSE this issue, that they'd let riots keep happening.  Show everyone the guy was on top of the cop grabbing gun, shot in belly.  Show he wasn't shot in back. 

I believe it was a legal shoot... but changing stories like they did, and taking so long for a simple "where did the bullet enter", seems fishy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2014, 12:34:56 PM »
it's a little fcked up that a cop can execute someone for "advancing on him", but I get it.

I don't like that a cop can make this decision on the fly, shooting someone dead, choosing the gun over other means, unaware of any other factors that could be in play.  In this case, sure, dude robbed someone and 'advanced on' the cop... but it's weak.  if I'm running FROM an armed bad guy and I ran "at" a cop, I might be just trying to get his help or alert him - I might be injured, scared, shitting my pants, whatever.  If he shot me dead for "running at" him, that could be very bad.  maybe taze my ass if I don't listen, maybe crack me with a club... no need to shoot my guts out.

but I bet the cop was scared... any pics of him?  if he was 5 foot 2 and facing someone 18 inches taller, maybe he did open fire before the other guy laid a finger on him.  Maybe that's what all the fuss was about?

Either way, it's been a week now?  release the darn bullet entry and show us if bullet entered belly (indicative of an attack/confrontation by bad guy) or if he was shot in back after deciding to flee (very bad for cop). 

I guess they just work mon-fri and we'll get it later this week then?  seems weird, if they have a report that can DIFFUSE this issue, that they'd let riots keep happening.  Show everyone the guy was on top of the cop grabbing gun, shot in belly.  Show he wasn't shot in back. 

I believe it was a legal shoot... but changing stories like they did, and taking so long for a simple "where did the bullet enter", seems fishy.
you know that the cop was assaulted in his vehicle first and choose to leave that out of your scenario saying that if youre running from a criminal towards a cop he shouldnt gun you down.

How about if you just assaulted him and tried to take his gun and then ran at him?

youre such a fucking twat.

I agree they need to start releasing information on this. At the end of the day though it wont matter what they release the protestors and idiots like yourself are never going to be satisfied.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2014, 12:47:56 PM »
you know that the cop was assaulted in his vehicle first and choose to leave that out of your scenario saying that if youre running from a criminal towards a cop he shouldnt gun you down.

How about if you just assaulted him and tried to take his gun and then ran at him?

youre such a fucking twat.

I agree they need to start releasing information on this. At the end of the day though it wont matter what they release the protestors and idiots like yourself are never going to be satisfied.

Problem is Tony, you can't seem to see your own bias.  One version says the thug assaulted the cop in the car.  Another version says the cop pulled the guys head into the car and assaulted him.  You've clearly already determined that the first is fact, when in reality, we don't know.

I think the lack of transparency in the investigation is causing more problems than it's helping and the speculation seems to be right down clear ideological beliefs, lol.  Maybe not though.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2014, 12:56:56 PM »
Turns out the little guy working in the store who the thug choked and threatened was brown, not black.

Just tells me that this kid was not only a thug and a bully, but probably racist as well. Seemed like a hate crime to me.

I wonder if he ever did any of that to any black store clerks?

And of course now some are saying that it's because the police released that vid that that particular store suddenly got looted and vandalized. I love the way they take the blame and responsibility for the criminals' actions away from those criminals and place it all on those evil white cops.  ::)

A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2014, 01:23:43 PM »

Problem is Tony, you can't seem to see your own bias.  One version says the thug assaulted the cop in the car.  Another version says the cop pulled the guys head into the car and assaulted him.  You've clearly already determined that the first is fact, when in reality, we don't know.

I think the lack of transparency in the investigation is causing more problems than it's helping and the speculation seems to be right down clear ideological beliefs, lol.  Maybe not though.
I have not heard of a version where the cop pulled the guy into the vehicle. Please post a link the article where that is said. There is also a version where the guy after assaulting him was told to stop and turned around and taunted the officer and then tried to bum rush him....that seems to go hand in hand with the eye witness testimony.

From all accounts i have heard the guy pushed the cop into the vehicle and assaulted him.

I think you still for whatever reason think I was defending the cops in the other incident and have let that skew your view of my posts.

I agree that there needs to be a better communication on details of the events. All I am doing it posting what has been said by others. I am not making a judgement of the situation and whether or not the shooting was justified.

That being said I am fairly certain in my assertion that no matter what the facts say if they clear the cop the protestors and idiots like 240 wont accept it.

On the other hand if the facts show this kid was surrendering and was no threat, I will stand up and say this cop needs to be prosecuted.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2014, 01:26:06 PM »
Skip there has been a huge rush to judgement on behalf of the protestors. They believe the video release was to incite more tension ::). They believe this was a honest law abiding kid who was just minding his own business when he was gunned down by the police.

The fact is the kid was not law abiding, the fact is the kid had a few minutes earlier robbed a store.

All I am saying is lets get the facts first and by all accounts I have heard the story is the cop was pushed and assaulted into his police car

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »
I will admit that I sure as hell don't know exactly what happened with the thug and the cop, and I don't know if we'll ever know. I have little faith in those "eyewitness accounts", and of course cops have been known to screw up and cover things up.

But the cop has a clean record in that town for 6 years, and then we see the type of person the thug was on that store vid. Somebody would have killed him sooner or later.
A

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2014, 01:35:21 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2014, 01:36:23 PM »

they couldnt find three better looking chicks for that?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2014, 01:41:26 PM »

I prefer the liberal definition of diversity, where everyone is either black or brown. Brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin.  :D