Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79091 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2014, 01:42:26 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2014, 01:44:47 PM »
I have not heard of a version where the cop pulled the guy into the vehicle. Please post a link the article where that is said. There is also a version where the guy after assaulting him was told to stop and turned around and taunted the officer and then tried to bum rush him....that seems to go hand in hand with the eye witness testimony.

From all accounts i have heard the guy pushed the cop into the vehicle and assaulted him.

I think you still for whatever reason think I was defending the cops in the other incident and have let that skew your view of my posts.

I agree that there needs to be a better communication on details of the events. All I am doing it posting what has been said by others. I am not making a judgement of the situation and whether or not the shooting was justified.

That being said I am fairly certain in my assertion that no matter what the facts say if they clear the cop the protestors and idiots like 240 wont accept it.

On the other hand if the facts show this kid was surrendering and was no threat, I will stand up and say this cop needs to be prosecuted.

Now you're really coming across as dishonest.  C'mon, the conflicting reports about the car have been all over the media.

"A shot was fired inside the police car, Belmar said. After the incident, the officer was taken to an area hospital, where he was treated for a "swollen face," according to Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson.

The story doesn't jibe with at least three witness accounts.

Johnson claims the officer grabbed Brown by his neck, and Brown tried to pull away, but the officer kept pulling Brown toward him, he said.

The officer drew his weapon, and "he said, 'I'll shoot you' or 'I'm going to shoot' " and almost instantaneously fired his weapon, hitting Brown, Johnson said.

Witness Tiffany Mitchell was picking up coworker Piaget Crenshaw for their jobs when she saw Brown and the officer "tussling through the window." Mitchell and Crenshaw said Brown appeared to be trying to pry himself from the officer's grasp. Brown had his hand on the police cruiser, trying to push himself away, Mitchell said"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/14/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-5-things/index.html

I've skewed nothing.  These are your exact words:  "you know that the cop was assaulted in his vehicle first and choose to leave that out".

As I noted, you've made up your mind already.

I don't know what 240 will do (usually depends on direction of the wind), but how they go about clearing or not clearing the cops is important.  At a time where we have prosecutors and judges trying to claim that giving the cops the bird constituted a cry for help so they should be allowed to stop a car, we need honesty and transparency in what's clearly becoming a corrupt system.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2014, 01:51:04 PM »
Skip there has been a huge rush to judgement on behalf of the protestors. They believe the video release was to incite more tension ::). They believe this was a honest law abiding kid who was just minding his own business when he was gunned down by the police.

The fact is the kid was not law abiding, the fact is the kid had a few minutes earlier robbed a store.

All I am saying is lets get the facts first and by all accounts I have heard the story is the cop was pushed and assaulted into his police car

I would guess the media is not too happy right now.  They're gassing reporters.  There's videos showing the cops running in afterwards and pointing the camera's downwards after they gassed them for fucks sake.  They're arresting them for being in a fucking fast food joint.  This is inane, unacceptable behavior.  WTF?

I'm sure this guy was no saint.  I don't give a fuck.  What matters is what happened during the incident and I don't want cops playing judge, jury, and executioner.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »
I prefer the liberal definition of diversity, where everyone is either black or brown. Brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin.  :D

When diversity studies are done minorities view diversity as more of their own being part of a group not whether the group contains a variety of different kinds of people.   I find this hilarious.
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2014, 01:51:38 PM »
they couldnt find three better looking chicks for that?

We agree 100% here.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2014, 01:55:27 PM »

Now you're really coming across as dishonest.  C'mon, the conflicting reports about the car have been all over the media.

"A shot was fired inside the police car, Belmar said. After the incident, the officer was taken to an area hospital, where he was treated for a "swollen face," according to Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson.

The story doesn't jibe with at least three witness accounts.

Johnson claims the officer grabbed Brown by his neck, and Brown tried to pull away, but the officer kept pulling Brown toward him, he said.

The officer drew his weapon, and "he said, 'I'll shoot you' or 'I'm going to shoot' " and almost instantaneously fired his weapon, hitting Brown, Johnson said.

Witness Tiffany Mitchell was picking up coworker Piaget Crenshaw for their jobs when she saw Brown and the officer "tussling through the window." Mitchell and Crenshaw said Brown appeared to be trying to pry himself from the officer's grasp. Brown had his hand on the police cruiser, trying to push himself away, Mitchell said"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/14/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-5-things/index.html

I've skewed nothing.  These are your exact words:  "you know that the cop was assaulted in his vehicle first and choose to leave that out".

I don't know what 240 will do (usually depends on direction of the wind), but how they go about clearing or not clearing the cops is important.  At a time where we have prosecutors and judges trying to claim that giving the cops the bird constituted a cry for help so they should be allowed to stop a car, we need honesty and transparency in what's clearly becoming a corrupt system.
no where in there did it ever say the officer pulled the guy in through the window...where do you get that?

Him trying to leave the officer after the confrontation doesnt mean the officer pulled him in. If the officer was trying to detain him dont you think he would have been trying to keep him from fleeing?

Again please show me a link to an article where it says that the cop pulled him in through the window like you stated.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:24 PM »
Another version says the cop pulled the guys head into the car and assaulted him.  You've clearly already determined that the first is fact, when in reality, we don't know.
please give me the link to where you got this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2014, 01:58:37 PM »
I've skewed nothing.  These are your exact words:  "you know that the cop was assaulted in his vehicle first and choose to leave that out".

As I have stated skip there is nothing to show otherwise on this. I didnt even know that this was being debated.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2014, 01:59:29 PM »
no where in there did it ever say the officer pulled the guy in through the window...where do you get that?

Him trying to leave the officer after the confrontation doesnt mean the officer pulled him in. If the officer was trying to detain him dont you think he would have been trying to keep him from fleeing?

Again please show me a link to an article where it says that the cop pulled him in through the window like you stated.

They are talking about inside the car.  In the link, the cop tried to open the door, but it richoted back on him.

Again, you've made up something you don't know.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2014, 01:59:57 PM »
PS johnson is the kid that was with him as he robbed the store, not some random person who was walking by. No offense but Ill take the word of the guy in the video over his...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2014, 02:02:47 PM »
“It looked as if Michael was pushing off and the cop was trying to pull him in,” Tiffany Mitchell told CNN on Wednesday night.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/14/witnesses-to-michael-browns-shooting-detail-his-last-minutes/

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2014, 02:03:51 PM »
“It looked as if Michael was pushing off and the cop was trying to pull him in,” Tiffany Mitchell told CNN on Wednesday night.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/14/witnesses-to-michael-browns-shooting-detail-his-last-minutes/

So what. 
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2014, 02:05:20 PM »

THAT DOESNT MEAN HE INITIATED THE ASSAULT!!!

If he was being assaulted and was trying to detain the perp, would he not try and hold on to him?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2014, 02:06:44 PM »
No where in your links does it say anything about him initiating the assault.

You made it seem like the cop just grabbed the guy and pulled him through the window for no fucking reason.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2014, 02:06:54 PM »
Dorian Johnson was him, Tony.  Here's what he's saying:

Here's the version of events given by Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown.

- The officer told the two men to get on the sidewalk.

- Officer tried to open his car door, but could not because the two men were so close to his vehicle.

- Officer grabbed Brown by the neck and tried to pull him into the car.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/14/details-witness-accounts-vs-police-version-michael-brown-shooting

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2014, 02:09:44 PM »
As I noted, you don't know, you can't know.

But hey, he was black, he was a thug, cop version must be right.  Afterall, they're so honest, lol.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2014, 02:12:56 PM »
As I noted, you don't know, you can't know.

But hey, he was black, he was a thug, cop version must be right.  Afterall, they're so honest, lol.
thank you for posting your link.

You do know that johnson was his accomplice in the robbery correct?

I am not saying the cops version is correct, I would point to the bystander on youtube which does not in the least corroborate johnsons story about him surrendering.

He was black, he was a thug, he had just committed a robbery none of that matters if he was surrendering.

But lets be honest for a second skip, who do you think is more credible the man who just committed a crime with the deceased or the bystander who supposedly saw it all happen?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2014, 02:18:12 PM »

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/08/14/police_in_ferguson_tear_gas_tv_reporters_al_jazeera_camera_crew_flees.html

Here's those honest, trustworthy cops gassing reporters and taking out the equipment.

I see they're taking out the threat at McD's too!

Can't be too sure, those reporters might start the end of the world.  The safety of the cops is in jeopardy!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2014, 02:19:25 PM »

how is telling the truth character assasination?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2014, 02:20:44 PM »

But lets be honest for a second skip, who do you think is more credible the man who just committed a crime with the deceased or the bystander who supposedly saw it all happen?

I think at one time, I would have given deference to the cops.  Now...no way.  They disgust me just as much as the thugs.

I guess we would have to listen to all sides and make a judgment as with anything else, but I agree with you in the sense that he has everything to gain from lying about the incident.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2014, 02:21:29 PM »

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/08/14/police_in_ferguson_tear_gas_tv_reporters_al_jazeera_camera_crew_flees.html

Here's those honest, trustworthy cops gassing reporters and taking out the equipment.

Can't be too sure, those reporters might start the end of the world.  The safety of the cops is in jeopardy!!!
yup that must mean that the guy murdered this college bound law abiding citizen while he was on his knees praying to God with his hands in the air. He was going to use that blunts to raise money for the church dont ya know.

you see how stupid, you accusing me of saying the guy deserved to die in the other thread was now?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2014, 02:22:17 PM »

Can't be too sure, those reporters might start the end of the world.  The safety of the cops is in jeopardy!!!

What does that have to do with what transpire between the officer and fat Albert?
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2014, 02:22:37 PM »

I think at one time, I would have given deference to the cops.  Now...no way.  They disgust me just as much as the thugs.

I guess we would have to listen to all sides and make a judgment as with anything else, but I agree with you in the sense that he has everything to gain from lying about the incident.
the guy on the video is no cop skip he is just some random guy for the area who happend to be there at the time it all went down.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2014, 02:24:32 PM »
interesting, you can hear the supposed eye witness in the background saying that brown was advancing towards the cop when he opened fire and brown just kept advancing.

He said he thought the cop was missing b/c he kept going toward the cop.

listen to the video skip

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2014, 02:26:16 PM »
Gotta take out them reporters.  Who the fuck do they think they are trying to get the story?  ::)