Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79254 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2014, 09:10:52 PM »
Autopsy reveals Michael Brown was shot at least 6 times

A preliminary autopsy has found that Michael Brown, the unarmed black teen who was killed by a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo., was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, according to The New York Times.

According to the report, one of the bullets entered Brown’s skull from a trajectory that suggests his head was bent forward when he was struck with the fatal shot. The autopsy was performed by Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former New York City chief medical examiner, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the behest of the Brown family..

In addition to the two shots to his head, Brown was struck four times in his right arm. According to this preliminary autopsy all of the shots were located on the front of Brown’s body, which contradicts some witness accounts which suggested Brown was killed from behind while fleeing police.

There was reportedly no gunpowder on his body, which suggests that bullets weren’t fired at close range. But Baden did not have access to Brown’s clothes, which may have contained some gunpowder residue.

This autopsy will not be the final word on Brown’s death. Ferguson authorities are in the midst of conducting their own autopsy. Meanwhile on Sunday, Attorney General Eric Holder authorized a third autopsy to be conducted by federal authorities.  MSN

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2014, 05:16:31 AM »
Gotta take out them reporters.  Who the fuck do they think they are trying to get the story?  ::)

You are trying to avoid tony's questions and assertions by bringing up garbage that has nothing to do with the altercartion between the cop and the "gentle giant".

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2014, 07:31:43 AM »
So he certainly wasnt 'shot in the back while running away'. We can do away with that bullshit. The main witness can now be considered not credible.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2014, 10:50:42 AM »
Autopsy seems to fit right in line with the eye witness and the cops version of it

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2014, 02:39:42 PM »
Autopsy seems to fit right in line with the eye witness and the cops version of it

that's right,they already had an altercation where brown tried to take his gun then he walks away then turns and starts rushing the cop,the cop has every right to shoot brown and if it takes 6 bullets to take him down to fucking bad

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2014, 04:10:56 PM »
You are trying to avoid tony's questions and assertions by bringing up garbage that has nothing to do with the altercartion between the cop and the "gentle giant".

No, I believe I've responded to what he said.

My posting of the other stuff was not in response to Tony.  I'm merely pointing out that the behavior of the cops is just as thuggish and disgusting as anything else in this case.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2014, 04:12:51 PM »

That's what I saw.  I guess they were saying the one on the arm could be him walking away or could be him facing the cop but his arm raised.  All other shots from the front.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2014, 06:17:12 PM »
that's right,they already had an altercation where brown tried to take his gun then he walks away then turns and starts rushing the cop,the cop has every right to shoot brown and if it takes 6 bullets to take him down to fucking bad

Agreed!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2014, 06:43:29 PM »
"In addition, Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot and killed by a police officer on Aug. 9 in Ferguson, according to this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/18/county-investigation-michael-brown-was-shot-from-the-front-had-marijuana-in-his-system/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2014, 07:05:37 PM »
"In addition, Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot and killed by a police officer on Aug. 9 in Ferguson, according to this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/18/county-investigation-michael-brown-was-shot-from-the-front-had-marijuana-in-his-system/

did they blood test the cop?

I remember them testing trayvon, but did they test zimmerman?  LOL

IMO, if you're going to test the dead man, at least test the one pulling the trigger too.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2014, 07:14:14 PM »

did they blood test the cop?

I remember them testing trayvon, but did they test zimmerman?  LOL

IMO, if you're going to test the dead man, at least test the one pulling the trigger too.

I'm sure the cop underwent regular drug testing as part of his job, but that has nothing to do with this 18-year old kid smoking pot.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2014, 07:16:45 PM »
I'm sure the cop underwent regular drug testing as part of his job, but that has nothing to do with this 18-year old kid smoking pot.  

it's weird they manage to leak the report about the dead man, but not the police blood test.

And since the blood of ONE of the people in a life/death struggle matters, hence your post, I think the blood of the OTHER would matter too.

Believe me, if it leaked "The cop had a BAC of .12 during the shoot", surely there would be people saying "What about the blood of the victim".

LOL @ Nothing to do with it, huh?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2014, 07:27:14 PM »
That's what I saw.  I guess they were saying the one on the arm could be him walking away or could be him facing the cop but his arm raised.  All other shots from the front.
havent seen that at all, all the reports i have read said all the shots were from the front and the shots on his arms were makes it unlikely his hands were raised.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2014, 07:28:25 PM »
Im sure he didnt walk away but what you just stated fits right in line with the eye witness testimony as well as the cops version of it...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2014, 07:32:18 PM »
what will be interesting is the number of shots the cop fired. Does anyone know if that has been released?

A few witnesses including the robbery accomplice said brown was shot in the back as he was being persued by the cop. If the cop only fired 7 shots then that essentially disproves their version.

Even though the robbery accomplices version is pretty much shot to shit right now as it is.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2014, 08:34:13 PM »
it's weird they manage to leak the report about the dead man, but not the police blood test.

And since the blood of ONE of the people in a life/death struggle matters, hence your post, I think the blood of the OTHER would matter too.

Believe me, if it leaked "The cop had a BAC of .12 during the shoot", surely there would be people saying "What about the blood of the victim".

LOL @ Nothing to do with it, huh?

Ah the mind of a CT nut.  I'll let you worry about that and whatever tangled web you decide to weave about this story.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2014, 08:36:37 PM »

I agree about the use of force if he was rushing the cop.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2014, 05:40:22 AM »
Maybe they should change their names from the Redskins to the Washington Retards.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/08/19/in-preseason-game-redskins-run-onto-field-with-hands-up-for-michael-brown/

In Preseason Game, Redskins Run Onto Field With Hands Up For Michael Brown

From nearly 1,000 miles away, several Redskins players used the Monday Night Football stage to draw attention to the situation that has been unfolding in Ferguson, Missouri by running onto FedExField with their hands up in the air.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2014, 05:41:46 AM »
Maybe they should change their names from the Redskins to the Washington Retards.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/08/19/in-preseason-game-redskins-run-onto-field-with-hands-up-for-michael-brown/

From nearly 1,000 miles away, several Redskins players used the Monday Night Football stage to draw attention to the situation that has been unfolding in Ferguson, Missouri by running onto FedExField with their hands up in the air.

Unreal

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2014, 06:19:04 AM »
there's plenty of things going on that the people can rally around,but this bum brown isn't one of them, he was a thug

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2014, 06:48:17 AM »

There is no hope for these people...good lord.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2014, 06:52:24 AM »
There is no hope for these people...good lord.

If you are a young kid being conditioned your whole life to believe that all these evil cops are out here to get you and then you see your heroes on television doing this, people marching in the streets.... WHY WOULDN'T you be out there being disrespectful towards the police and starting trouble?

Hell, it's all you really know at that point.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2014, 06:55:39 AM »
At this point they could show graphic video evidence of michael brown anally violating newborn puppies, smoking crack while machine gunning old ladies,  and beating cops to death and these idiots would still 'show solidarity' with him  ::)